Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Molli let's start something new in the forum!

When I went to bed last night after wishing you a good night, the tiredness was gone a short time later.
Suddenly something came into my heart that opened my eyes.
Not only does Satan hate every Christian, Satan also hates every Christian forum.
For many years I have known a special testimony from an EX Satanist, every Christian should read this testimony.
It is very important to me because I myself had to experience a lot with the spirit world that other people don't believe me.
This certificate is also available in German, but here I found a link where you can read this certificate in English.
https://www.facebook.com/643193715720555/posts/testimony-of-pastor-jonas-ex-satanist-n9-this-testimony-is-the-9thpart-in-a-seri/1728354283871154/
Now I'm telling you what I was shown yesterday. Actually, I've been aware of it for a long time, but yesterday Yeshua made it very clear to me again.
This forum is not only read by Christians, this forum is fought by the enemy. Didn't you notice that only a few people are still posting something? Didn't you notice that only a few people are still reading the posts?
If we as believers have quarrels in Yeshua just because we have a different understanding of faith, then Satan has already won!

Who are we that we judge other people? There is only one judge, his name is Yeshua !!!
If you and I, when we start to spread love, something will change.
The Bible says clearly what qualities we go to heaven with and what we don't.
It has to be the fruit of love.

If anyone starts accusing us here on the forum, let's be silent. We can share our experiences with each other.
Whoever is interested reads it, whoever doesn't, let it go.
I am sure that Brother Gary will join us because he also reads regularly on this forum.
If you want to share something special, do it for me personally, as Gary has been doing for months. Send me an email veronika-ulrike@hands-for-charity.de

If you have a landline connection, I can also call you. Unfortunately, Gary no longer has a landline connection, otherwise we would have made calls long ago.

Re: Molli let's start something new in the forum!

Now a note to all the other siblings who don't hate us because of the Hebrew roots, or hate for some other reason.
Pray for us, pray for our security!

With great sibling love
Ulrike from Germany

Ps. This is only my emergency website, the old websites were destroyed by a whole group of hackers. Even in the web archive my entries were destroyed, Satan hates me so much. He wants to destroy me, but Yeshua is the winner.

I have not lost faith in sincere, humble, compassionate and God-fearing Christians. There are certainly a lot of people who feel with me and Molli and who pray silently for us.
If Yeshua orders us to love even our enemies, how can there be hatred among Christians just because there are different beliefs?

We will all be surprised how wrong our opinion has been in many areas. Let us stop fighting each other, let us walk the last days with love. Yeshua showed it to me on January 7th, many Christians will not be enraptured, even though they are waiting so hard.

Now the day has come when we must all humbly go to the throne of grace. We have to implore Yeshua to show us everything that He doesn't like.

If you don't think you need this, you're proud!
We have all sinned and continue to sin every day.
I hope the Google translator doesn't make too much gibberish
Shalom
Ulrike

Again, I hope Google didn't make that many mistakes and everyone can understand what I want to say

I didn't want to attack anyone personally, just started one last attempt so that love can be felt in this forum.
It is not love to address a brother personally, but he does not answer. I mean something else by real love.

Love is so important because out of love for us, Yeshua has been crucified. He suffered out of love for us, how can we hate each other if Yeshua made such a great sacrifice for us?
Shalom
Ulrike

Many years ago I had to deal with Christians who have a different belief than I, so I wrote this article. You have to believe what I believe! https://web.archive.org/web/20180506065025/https://road-of-humbleness.com/?page_id=625
I would also like to show you this article

Info: I also wrote about this topic on my website today. However, I went deeper there.
For the update please scroll down until January 26th.
It is super important, so I give this note. The road to heaven is very narrow.

Ps. With the fruits of the flesh, as described in Galatians 5 from verse 19, or in 1 Corinthians 5:11 and 1 Corinthians 6:10, no Christian will enter the kingdom of God.
This warning is so serious, that's why it's more important to look at yourself for the past few days than at 1000 visions.
The time is near, let us humbly go to Yeshua so that we can now repent before it is too late for repentance.
Shalom
Ulrike
https://road-of-humbleness.com/

It is not a personal attack to point out that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. It is not a personal attack to explain that no one can come to the Father except through his Son, Jesus Christ.

It is not a personal attack to use Holy Scripture for teaching, correcting, and rebuking.

It is not a personal attack to point out through the grace of Jesus Christ, we have been set free from the bondage of sin and the yoke of the Law of Moses. Salvation can never be attained through the Law of Moses (Torah Observance), no matter how perfectly you keep all its rules, regulations, and traditions.

It is not hatred to point out that by no other name than Jesus are we saved. It is not hatred to point out the grace of Jesus Christ is sufficient for us.

It is not hatred to point out you need a circumcision of the heart to let the Holy Spirit work through you. It is not hatred to point out that the work of the Lord is to simply believe.

You talk about love. All of these things are examples of love. God so loved the world that he sent his only Son to die on the cross in our place, so that whosoever should believe will be saved.

It is love to point out through faith alone, by grace alone, through Christ alone, we are saved. Nothing else needs to be added to the grace of Christ.

The first kindness begins with addressing someone to say

Hello Robby,
Then I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I never posted much but gave my testimony.
This about me.
Love is not there when someone is in need and says I need prayer, I am close to death.
This was the case for me a few times, but who had answered it and given me courage ????
The fact is that there is no love between the lines. This lovelessness has already been mentioned by some siblings.

I had linked an article that could be read on this website, unfortunately I don't remember the exact name of the article, but I also put it online here in the forum.
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/
The point is that we should use different Hebrew translations for our Bible study so that we cannot be misled.
I will not argue with you and will not comment further if you do not want to deal with it like 1,000,000 other Christians, then it is okay.

I only gave testimony of what I was able to see, who disagreed with that, that's okay too.
But this tone of voice among many Christians is clearly soaked with pride.
I am not speaking to anyone from this forum, I want to make this very clear, it is about people I have met in my life, whether privately or through the Internet.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WNX_Y3lenkGB9VgXkWe7g

Here is a channel, there are 5 sermons posted, translated into English and German. When I heard this 6 years ago, everything changed suddenly, even though I had already turned away from pagan festivals like Christmas and Easter in 2006 when I learned the truth about the origin of the festivals.
Dear brother robby, I only give testimony and leave it as you think, I am not attacking you.
Your answer was not friendly!
It seems to me with many Christians as with Muslims who want to force their beliefs on you.
Everyone only recognizes piecemeal, but if you refuse to deal with it from the outset, what can I say?
I leave as you believe and you leave what I and Molli believe.
So that Molli is no longer attacked, I suggested that she just write to me about what moves her. If you want to read it, you read it, if you find it wrong, you can leave it.
I don't want a fight!
This forum is there so that you can exchange ideas in love, but not attack those who have taken a different direction.
I have never done this and will never do it.
So I expect you to respect me, Robby too.
Yeshua bless you
Ulrike

Everything I told you is Holy Scripture. I am sorry if you think my answer was "not friendly, then again God did not called me to people pleaser. He did not call me to be tolerant and accepting of beliefs and teachings that are contradictory to what the Bible actually says and teaches as being perfectly confirming and valid.

This has sometimes been a problem, where one person "A" gives their view and quotes Scripture way out of context. Then another person "B" uses Scripture for teaching and correction. But in response, the first person "A" thinks they are being personally attacked and hated on by the other person "B". In actuality, person "B" is simply trying to relay the truth to person "A".

I speak the truth in love. I speak of the teachings of Jesus, so that others might be set free (John 8:31).

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Romans 5:15
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

Romans 3:24
and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Acts 13:39
Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Acts 4:11-12

Jesus is “‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Romans 2:29
No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

John 12:44
Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.

John 6:29
Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

On a side note; the Old Testament was written in Hebrew, while the New Testament was written in Greek. To be more specific, mainstream and modern scholars have generally had a strong agreement that the New Testament was written in Greek, and that an Aramaic source text was used for portions of the New Testament, especially the gospels. Almost the entire Old Testament was written in Hebrew. But a few chapters in the prophecies of Ezra and Daniel and one verse in Jeremiah were written in Aramaic.

Veronika,

how can there be hatred among Christians just because there are different beliefs?

The Problem arises when those beliefs contradict the essentials of the Faith... What defines a Christian. A Christian is saved by Grace, Kept By Grace and sanctified by grace. As soon as we add works to the equation it is no more Grace at work in us.

Paul Writes: "And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace." (Romans 11:6) This fundamental truth of the Christian faith has been lost on this site so I have stopped commenting here.

Some Here prefer to malign people who teach that we are save d by grace, kept by Grace and sanctified by grace, because this allows them to puff themselves up with how "good" they are But when Grace sanctifies us by the Work of the Holy Ghost in us we cannot take credit for any of this sanctification as this is His Work by His grace in us, we must only yield to His working in and through us.

There is a total lack of discernment on this site regarding this, so I have chosen not to fellowship here. Take the time to read romans chapter 10-11 as this will help you see what is really going on here, and how fruitless this ministry has become. There are some here whom I still respect, But there are others who are not kept in check By the discernment of the Holy Ghost, and they have reached the point of resisting the correction and rebuke of Brothers and sisters in Christ.

I Do not hate anyone here, never have, But we are told to be stewards of his grace and part of that is to correct, and rebuke in time of need, not just encourage.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.(2 Tim. 4:2-4)

We Either rest in his finished work on the cross or we do not and try to add our works to salvation which cheapens grace. The following is a really good link on the Doctrine of Rest. Read it as this is the doctrine that is missing in this Laodicean age in the church.
http://www.lakeeriebiblechurch.org/Doctrine/pdf/REST.pdf

God Bless.

Dear Robby, you answered with loving kindness. If you have the love of the Holy Spirit in you, start a posting with: Hello Ulrike, or Dear Sister Ulrike
The first thing I mentioned was what is unloving.

2. I don't care if Molli only posts Bible verses, I don't care if you reject the Hebrew roots, this was not the reason why I wrote something here.

3. I don't want you to justify what you think or believe.

4. I only offered Molli to pour out her heart what she wanted to share. I can write about it with her, if someone likes our postings then he reads them, if not he doesn't.

5. You have to read right, with your heart, then you understand what I want to say.

6. Where's your answer, because of my question I had? Don't you remember her I said I was sad because no one had answered me when I was dead. That was pure loveliness!

7. I said we should exchange love despite our different beliefs. I said there is no more love for those who still write here.

8. What about you Calvin? I had responded to your post so nicely, but you didn't think it was necessary to answer me, that was also loveless. Unfortunately, you have done this with me very often, so I often asked if I had hurt someone, then I ask for forgiveness.

9. We have to learn to have community and show sibling love.

10. It is fought against the Hebrew roots, but every dream and vision is right in your eyes! I could say a lot, but I'll be careful not to do it, there are enough attacks on me.

11. Many Christians have already posted something in this forum and now there is no one left to write a post. Hardly any post is read, not as it used to be. There must be a reason, the answer may have come from David.

12. I have written clearly that we all recognize only piecemeal, we can only recognize what Yeshua shows us.

13. I received an email from a fellow believer who had read my post but preferred to write to me personally. He told me that it was precisely because of this lack of love that I rarely go to the forum.

14. Stop throwing Bible verses to throw yourself, first show true love, which is clearly missing here.

15. Our precious sister Molli was certainly only the occasion for Yeshua, so that the truth can be clearly said here.

16. Dear Robby, refrain from coming with Bible verses, show me love, I don't care how and what you believe. For me only one point counts, you love Yeshua and want to keep him calm. I also love Yeshua and I want to please him. Do you know what yeshua says
We should love each other as He loved us.

17. In this form, however, a person has the cheek to say that I am not saved because I keep the Shabbat and celebrate the feasts of God and believe in the Hebrew roots.

18. For general information, my great-grandmother was Jewish and I am happy to have experienced this in 2011. I am proud (this pride is not a sin) I am proud to be a Jew.

19. I made a link to his ex-Satanist testimony, which every Christian should read so that he understands what is going on in the invisible world.

20. Do you really think this forum is only read by Christians? Start to fight, fight against the power of darkness and not against brothers and sisters who have a different belief.

Point 21 or 3 times 7 ..... I don't want to waste my strength anymore to say here love is missing.
We are about to rapture and I want to organize my life with Yeshua and not be sad about the lovelessness of Christians who are far in the USA. This lovelessness is also here in Germany, it is very bad.
Finally, please think about what real love is. Read the song of love with your heart. It says here that without love everything is pointless.

What I wrote was in love and sadness.
May Yeshua open hearts for true love to all of us.
Shalom
Ulrike

It is so sad, not long after I put this posting online, I felt physically bad again.
This is anger from the person who didn't like what I wrote.
Please leave the anger out, don't you know what Johannes is writing? I love to come to the Bible with everyone.
He who hates his brother is a murderer.
We have no right to hate someone who has a different belief.
We should even love the enemies, when will other Christians be enemies just because they have a different understanding of the scriptures?
It is so sad.

Dearest Molli, I wanted to be with you here, but in this situation this is only possible if we write to each other in an email.
I had often said to avoid this forum because of the lack of love, unfortunately I always came back.
Now I don't want to anymore, it's enough for me.
Molli, don't let yourself be attacked and don't post anything there anymore, better prepare yourself for our journey home.
In love
Your sister Ulrike from Germany

Well, the very first thing I wrote in this thread is that it is not a personal attack to point out that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Nor is it unloving to share this truth, either.

Yes, this is what I believe--that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and Life and that no one comes to the Father except through the Son.

Oh, you should care, because Jesus is the purest example of love. If I did not have the Holy Spirit in my heart, then I would not be telling you this!

You tell me not to use Scripture; I tell you I prefer not to lean upon my own my understanding, but instead to rely on every Word of God. For the Word of God is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. It leads you to the heart of Jesus.

You are demonstrating just exactly what me and David are saying.

You are calling me angry and hateful, and saying I am making personal attacks, when I'm none of that. I'm merely trying to explain what the Bible actually says and teaches, and do so in love.

You are doubting I have the Holy Spirit in me, but I have already come to the foot of the cross and asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I have been baptised with a full immersion water baptism. I have received the gift of the Holy Spirit!

Old Testament Law was meant to show us we need a Savior--to point us to Jesus Christ!

I am trying to explain to you that by the grace of Jesus Christ we have salvation. Whereas, there is no justification from sin under the Law of Moses (Torah observance), even if you manage to keep perfectly all it's rules and regulations. That's why we need a Savior.

To say that you need to keep the Law of Moses--keep Torah observance--is to have unbelief in Jesus and what he did for us on the cross. You are claiming that more has to be done, and done by your own works to earn righteousness.

The truth is we are saved by faith alone, through grace alone, by Christ alone.

Hello Robby
You didn't understand what I wanted to say, you didn't understand anything.
Your unkindness continues by answering and not needing to say it

Hello Ulrike.................

Do you know what that is?
Contempt for the other person you are addressing.

I told you that love is important! I said we all recognize only piecemeal, we can only recognize what Jesus shows us, and when HE removes the veil from our eyes.
You can now write what you want, with people who despise me, I won't talk to them anymore and I don't read it any further.

Jesus said then we should shake the dust off our feet and go on.
It was a big mistake on my part to post anything here again. Finally, I wanted to help Molli so that she can exchange ideas with someone who understands her.

What does the bible say? If I had all the wisdom in the world but no love ...........
Robby, I wish you all the best, but where there is lovelessness, I cannot be there. Think about why hardly anyone posts anything. Feel free to delete the post and shake the dust off your feet yourself.

Whoever claims another person is not saved just because that person wants to follow the Hebrew roots ... The person who claims this is in dangerous waters. I will be careful not to deny salvation to someone just because I think differently from that person.
No, that would be presumptuous. Only Yeshua determines who goes to heaven and who does not.
I would rather humbly lower my eyes and ask Yeshua for mercy and instruction!

Ulrike

Veronika,

You write:

I will be careful not to deny salvation to someone just because I think differently from that person.

Obviously there is a line you draw as to who is a Christian and who is not, Correct? For example a Muslim believes in Jesus but they are not a Christian. They believe in a different Jesus. A Roman Catholic may believe in the triune God head, yet be beholden to idolatry and preach a different Gospel than the Gospel of grace. A Hebrew roots teacher may teach about Jesus and then make the false claim that we are saved by the Torah, which is to deny the Jesus' Testimony and Blood on the cross. So where do you draw your line?

The biggest lie and mischaracterization that the Hebrew roots teachers teach is that those who preach that we are saved by grace, kept by grace and sanctified by grace is that we teach lawlessness. The Opposite is true. We teach the fruit of the Spirit, which can only be produced by abiding in the vine. We No longer preach the law of sin and death and instead preach the Law of the Spirit of life (romans 8:1-5) It is from this mischaracterization, that the love is lost on this site as this leads to a constant condemnation of those who teach Grace. The Sticking point is always the sabbath, and is the reason why I posted the link on the doctrine of rest which I doubt anyone even read???

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (Galatians 2:20-3:3)

You see Love minus the Truth is of no value either, instead we are told to speak the Truth in Love.(Eph 4:15) The truth hurts sometimes, but must be spoken, and is the loving thing to do to tell someone the truth, which includes telling them if they are in error by denying the Blood of Jesus and the Grace of God. The contrast to this is the lack of sound doctrine which the verses from 2 Timothy 4 spoke, which point to the end times we are living in. Was Paul being unloving when he asked the Galatians "who has bewitched you?" Or calling them "foolish Galatians"? No He was speaking the Truth to them in Love.

Not sure this is as safe place to share one's heart.

How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!

https://biblehub.com/psalms/133-1.htm

I wonder if I shall go to church tonight and pray with the people there for America?

We are all so much like if you don't dance to my music you are wrong and you will die.

Berean Study Bible
A song of ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!

New American Standard Bible
A Song of Ascents, of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!

New King James Version
A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!

There is the house of King David, and the house of King Saul , obedience and rebellion.

Rebellion wants obedience dead.

Its so simple.

When I walk in a room the devils people know who I am and attack in various ways.

Life is a journey from Egypt to the Promised Land.

Who will make it ?

It is a narrow way few find.

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/7-14.htm

quote- Who are we that we judge other people? There is only one judge, his name is Yeshua !!!

Well said.

Judge not that ye be not judged. For how you judge is how you will be judged.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

What? 303 Views?

They love the fight threads. LOL.

What? 303 Views?

They love the fight threads. LOL

What fight? There was no "fight" here. Only People speaking to one another. It is called a conversation. I Answered a question Veronika asked. She May or may not agree with what I said, but that is how conversations work. A debate is when there is a topic that is presented in opposing viewpoints. Because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are fighting with you, nor does it mean they hate you. That is just you perceiving a contrary viewpoint to your own as an attack against you, and then throwing a pity party in response.

The Pity party is a defensive response to being corrected and or rebuked that makes the person being corrected out to be the victim of abuse by the person correcting them. The Liberals are famous for this in their safespaces and silencing of opposition... The Worst kind of pity party is when the person says the other who is trying to correct or bring facts to the table is accused (falsely) of being under the control of devils and such which is what is happening in many Post modern Christian circles, for they "love not the truth" being presented to them. This being the very definition of apostacy, a falling away from the truth.

Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. (Romans 10:1-4)

My faith is on our Lord Jesus Christ. Maranatha

May The Lord’s will be done.
No turning back now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I7B6aNIqN4