Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prepare for impact (Steven Ben Noon) "Leave Florida?!"

Prepare for impact (Steven Ben Noon) "Leave Florida?!"

[sent from Gerry Almond...]

Prepare for impact

Streamed live 22 hours ago

Israeli News Live

will the earth be hit by an asteroid?

NOTES:

(from a post on 8/23/18)

An alligator's mouth is like a tsunami!!!!

In 2016, as I was thinking about moving to Florida (for various
reasons), the Lord QUICKLY (I was surprised) gave me a dream AND
vision of a huge alligator with mouth wide open (LIKE A TSUNAMI)!!!.

(post from 8/4/17)
Nephew's SHOCKING DREAM of tsunamis from both sides of USA!!!!

[Believe me, I was SHOCKED by this dream that my nephew
JUST told me about for the first time this morning!!!!
He did not know about the posts about tsunamis that I've
recently done!!!]

Nephew's dream:

David, my nephew, had this dream about 15 years ago.

My nephew told me this dream this morning (8/4/17). I was shocked
by it because it fit a recent post which discussed tsunamis of both
sides of the USA - West and East coasts!!!!

Our family used to have a home in coastal South Carolina that was
on a small lake or lagoon. Of course, for tourists, they allowed the
alligators to stay. Anyway, here's his dream:

There was a man floating in the middle of the lagoon in a circular
float or raft. The raft was like one of the white water rafts sized for
one person. The man was totally relaxed as he lay back in the raft.
All of a sudden, the waves on one side of the raft started rising. He
thought maybe the wind was rising and he didn't question what it
was and just kept his eyes closed. Then, waves started rocking the
raft from the other side. Then, out of the water came a huge gator
(that's what was making the first waves). He didn't look yet. Then,
as the water started rocking from the other side of the raft, he still
thought it was weird but didn't open his eyes. On the other side of
the raft, out rose a sea creature like a dragon. Then, the man opened
his eyes and had to watch as they tore each other to pieces in a
fight with VERY LOUD NOISES!!!!

The creatures could have both taken him out, but, it was like he
was just between them as they went to war but had no clue what
was going!!!???

The creatures were SO HUGE AND SO VIOLENT that the entire
lagoon turned into chaotic, sloshing "tub" with their pieces
slung all over the top of the water and on the banks!!!

Re: Prepare for impact (Steven Ben Noon) "Leave Florida?!"

++++++

(post from 3/27/18)

Heart of Jesus: VISION Of A Great WAVE!! "Ready to FLY!!" CATACLYSMIC judgment!

VISION Of A Great WAVE!!!! APPROUCHING FAST!!!

Heart ofJesus
Published on Mar 25, 2018

VISION Of A Great WAVE!!!! APPROUCHING FAST!!!
On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when the
heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, took branches of the
palm trees, and went forth to meet Him, and cried Hosanna:
Blessed is the of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord!!!
John 12: 12-13 KJV

(post from 12/27/17)

Dreams: Mark of the Beast is Here! Warning Horrific event, Florida ("GONE")! (Servant of God)

Dreams: Mark of the Beast is Here!
Warning Horrific event is coming to Florida!

Servant of God
Published on Oct 17, 2017

This video is to encourage. Share the good news of our Lord
and Savior. Sharing the gift. It's not for me to keep but to help
build and edify the church, helping the church prepare for our
Lord Jesus Christ Return.

NOTES:

(post from Aug. 2, 2017)

Dream: Powerful Tsunami Smashes a Mountain

His Holy Tether
Published on Jul 28, 2017

Friday, July 28, 2017
May God bless you.
This was a amazing dream God showed me and for me to pass on.
I pray that you all are made ready. Jesus is on the Horizon.

link to Dutchsinse YouTube channel. He watches earthquakes and
volcanic activity.
https://youtu.be/GWDOYE6vOmg

Over a year ago, I had wanted to leave where I am here in
Mississippi and go somewhere else. My best friend from
college is doing well down in the state of Florida and I
thought, since I LOVE that state, that I might just move.
THAT WAS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT THE LORD WANTED
ME TO DO AND HE ANSWERED A DOUBLE ANSWER OF
A TSUNAMI COMING!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

(post from 6/12/16)

Florida, East Coast (to the Appalachians) BE PREPARED TO LOSE YOUR LIFE!!! TSUNAMI!!!

PLEASE LISTEN 2:12+
4:30+
Barack Obama is the fork tongued devil (in other words
he doesn't speak the truth he speaks lies).
Your country
has been pushing for abortion and homosexuality and I'm
giving you a president who promotes these things. But
rest assured, My hand of judgment will come against your
nation because of this president!!!!
9:04-10:30
Now, Yeshua parted the clouds so I could see the Earth
below. I saw myself on the Earth and there was a mighty
wave ready to crash on the shoreline! Before this mighty
wave hit, I was lifted up (NOTE from cwm: "RAPTURE!?").

The wave was HUNDREDS OF FEET TALL!!!!
Then, Yeshua spoke these words to me:

"THIS WAVE WILL HIT THE EAST COAST!!! WARN THE
PEOPLE TO GET OUT!!! THIS MIGHTY WAVE WILL
DEVASTATE COASTAL CITIES AND WILL WASH INLAND
FOR MANY MILES!!!!

WARN THE PEOPLE: FLORIDA WILL BE DECIMATED!!!
WASHINGTON, DC WILL BE UNDER WATER!!! NEW
YORK HARBOR WILL FLOOD THE CITY!!!!! AND NORTH
CAROLINA, THE WATER WILL COME AS FAR AS THE
MOUNTAINS!!!! THE WATER WILL NOT GO BEYOND
THE APPALACHIAN MOUNTAINS!!!

There are those who will not believe what you are reporting.
They will perish in the wave. MILLIONS.... (then, she says,
"and this is from Jesus, remember my dream, I told this
man, "22 million will drown")
....JESUS SAYS, "MILLIONS
OF PEOPLE WILL LOSE THEIR LIVES!!! NOTHING OF
THIS MAGNITUDE HAPPENS ON THIS EARTH UNLESS
I SPEAK IT THROUGH MY PROPHETS!!!!! I HAVE
SHOWN MANY OF MY PROPHETS WHAT WILL HAPPEN
AND THEY ARE ALSO REPORTING IT WILL HAPPEN!!!"

She continues:

13:19
"Jesus was warning the people of the tsunami hitting the
East Coast, and, if you live on the East Coast, if humanly
possible, I would warn you to get out. If not be prepared
to give your life because when this flood comes in, it's
going to reach the Appalachian Mountains but it won't
cross it."

~~~~~~~~~~

Warning Dream of Tsunami to Kill 22 Million

God Dreams and Visions/ Belinda Brown
Published on May 19, 2016

Here is the link to the prophecies through Dr. Patricia Green: LINK

++++

WARNING FOR EAST COAST! VISION..REPOST

Jul 19, 2020
Rhonda Empson

Listening to Sister June's vision of the wave, I waited expectantly for her say the words clear or translucent or light in her description. I rejoiced when she did.

The painting she was sharing looked Alot like the wave which I had dreamed of which had caught up my granddaughter and myself. The curl at the end of the wave was more translucent. We were in the curl and could see through the water too.

To refresh your memory we went through markers of events - riots civil unrest, war attacks, earthquake, then a tsunami wave which then curled around us and then we were thrust up.

When I had the dream, my granddaughter lived near me. The last few years she has been out of state. I just learned she is returning any day now.
Praise God! Jacqueline

A while ago, I came across this WEATHER INFORMATION (“FORECAST”) FOR THE COMING WEEKEND: Tropical Storm Warnings Extended Into the Southeast Bahamas; ISAIAS May Impact FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND.

AT A GLANCE

A broad area of low pressure will likely become TROPICAL STORM ISAIAS (ees-ah-EE-ahs) in the Caribbean.
Tropical storm warnings and watches are posted from the Leeward Islands to the central Bahamas.
Heavy rain is expected through Thursday from the Leeward Islands to Puerto Rico and Hispaniola.
The rainfall could trigger flash flooding and mudslides.
The forecast for this system beyond the Caribbean is highly uncertain because of multiple factors.
First impacts could be felt in parts of Florida as soon as this weekend, but it's too early to know any details.

FLORIDA, SOUTHEAST U.S. CONCERN?

The NHC projected path below shows that this system COULD BE LOCATED NEAR OR ON EITHER SIDE OF THE FLORIDA PENINSULA BY THIS WEEKEND.
However, this forecast is not as straightforward as it might seem.

CURRENT INFORMATION AND PROJECTED PATH (The red-shaded area denotes the potential path of the center of the system. It's important to note that impacts (particularly heavy rain, high surf, coastal flooding, winds) with any tropical cyclone usually spread beyond its forecast path.)

If this system were to threaten the mainland U.S., it could do SO FIRST IN THE FLORIDA PENINSULA as soon as this weekend.

CARIBBEAN FORECAST

Despite its "POTENTIAL" NAME, as mentioned earlier, this system is producing strong wind gusts and bands of HEAVY RAIN.
HISPANIOLA's mountainous terrain (the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC and HAITI) will also make it very prone to FLOODING and mudslides. Locally up to 8 inches could fall in some areas through Thursday.

READ MORE HERE:
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2020-07-29-potential-tropical-storm-isaias-forecast-florida-caribbean

I - On July 16, 2020, Calvin posted PREPARE FOR IMPACT (STEVEN BEN NOON) "LEAVE FLORIDA?!" at 4:41 PM.

- 4:41 = The Hebrew word for TRUTH is AMETH: 400 + 40 + 1 = 4:41.
So we see that the under laying structure of the Hebrew alphabet and the emanating of GOD’S WORD is connected by THE NUMBER OF TRUTH.

- 441: 44 and 1 > Antichrist Obama is the 44th potus and the LATIN Antichristian MOTTO of the US
E Pluribus UNUM” means “Out of many, ONE” in English. 441 = 44th potus, the ONE and ONLY
the ONE and ONLY Antichrist E Pluribus UNUM connected to Satan’s Anti-Truth (LIES) ?!

II - On July 20, 2020 Calvin posted WARNING FOR EAST COAST! VISION, a REPOST from RHONDA EMPSON, at 2:34 PM.

- 2:34: Vincent Tan’s “234” ?!

III - On July 20, 2020 Mollie posted the following on Re: The John Moore Radio Show: Tuesday, 21 July, 2020, at 1:34 PM.

prepare physically - spiritually

earthquake- new madrid fault

MANY TSUNAMI WORLD WIDE

INCLUDING EAST- WEST COAST.

GET OUT OF FLORIDA.

In 6 weeks rocks from sky, maybe several months? Prepare.

Save those we can.

106 million left from 365 million people in US. Many die.

looters.

Pole shift.

WE HAVE JULY- AUG TO GET READY.

- 1:34 PM: Vincent Tan’s “234” … An hour earlier?!

- Behold. PSALM 134 is the SHORTEST Psalm that’s an exhortation to BLESS THE LORD.
We must stir up ourselves to GIVE GLORY TO GOD, and encourage ourselves to hope for MERCY and GRACE from HIM.

COME, BLESS THE LORD - A SONG OF ASCENTS.

1 Come, bless the Lord, ALL YOU SERVANTS OF THE LORD, who stand by night in the house of the Lord! 2 Lift up your hands to the holy place and BLESS THE LORD! 3 MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU from Zion, he who made heaven and earth!

CONSIDER THIS:

1- The name ISAIAS (ISAIAH, in English) means GOD IS MY SALVATION and is of Spanish origin.

2- From the Hebrew name YESHA'YAHU meaning "YAHWEH is salvation", ISAIAH is one of the FOUR MAJOR PROPHETS of the Old Testament, supposedly the author of the Book of Isaiah.

3- THE REVELATION OF ISAIAH THE PROPHET IS UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR EYES

This video goes details the relevance of the teachings of Isaiah The Prophet and service as reminder that GOD IS WATCHING OVER US.

Lion of Judah – Jun 11, 2020

- A VISION OF GOD BY ISAIAH THE PROPHET....

prohorizō – Oct 1, 2014

THE MYSTERIOUS PROPHECY OF ISAIAH 53

Exploring the ancient prophecy of Isaiah 53 is one of the most fascinating studies one can make.
Some say is reveals the story of the Bible in just a few verses. As the heart of the mystery is identifying the one called "My servant." Judaism most often identifies the suffering servant as the people of Israel who also have suffered throughout history. Those who believe Jesus was the Messiah of Israel see Isaiah 53 as predicting Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection, centuries before he lived.
Can both interpretations find common ground?

Our Daily Bread – Apr 24, 2020

WHAT DID ISAIAH DO IN THE BIBLE?

1- ISAIAH was a Hebrew prophet who was believed to have lived about 700 years before the birth of Jesus Christ. Born in Jerusalem, Israel, he was said to have found his calling as a prophet when he saw a vision in the year of King Uzziah's death. ISAIAH PROPHESIED THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST.Therefore, Isaiah is the “Messianic” prophet to the Church.

COULD “POTENTIAL" TROPICAL STORM ISAIAS be “announcing” the COMING OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST ?!

2- ISAIAH SAW YAHWEH IN HEAVEN. It cannot be too strongly stated: In his sixth chapter, Isaiah says he saw a vision of Yahweh and His glory.

In Revelation 4 (the “RAPTURE” Chapter), JOHN saw THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.

1 After this I looked, and behold, A DOOR STANDING OPEN IN HEAVEN! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must take place after this.” 2 At once I was in the Spirit, and behold, a throne stood in heaven, with ONE SEATED ON THE THRONE. 3 And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald.

That door opened in heaven is the door of THE ASCENSION of the Saints. The Holy invitation “COME UP HERE” could be interpreted (or, at least, produces some “arguments”) for the RAPTURE, because THE CHURCH is not mentioned on earth anywhere between Revelation chapter 4 through 18.

3- ISAIAH had three sons, naming the eldest Shear-jashub, meaning "A REMNANT SHALL RETURN" (Isaiah 7:3), the next Immanuel (or EMMANUEL, like JESUS), meaning "GOD WITH US" (Isaiah 7:14), and the youngest, Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz, meaning, "SPOIL QUICKLY, PLUNDER SPEEDILY" (Isaiah 8:3.)

The eldest and the youngest sons represent TWO EVENTS, both occurring at the approaching of the end of the ages.

The first son (Shear-jashub) speaks of the latter day “restoration of the nation of Israel ("A REMNANT SHALL RETURN.") He represents the last-days event (son of the prophet for Israel’s blessing, seeing the beginning of its fulfillment in 1948 as Israel became a nation state, began being gathered as a REMNANT from across the world as defined in the naming of the first son: “A remnant shall return.“

- A REMNANT is defined as a small SURVIVING GROUP OF PEOPLE (LEFT BEHINDS?!) It is sometimes defined as something left over. Throughout the course of the history of mankind, GOD HAS ALWAYS LEFT A REMNANT.

Revelation 12:17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with THE REMNANT of her seed, which KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD and HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.")

- She (VIRGIN MARY) will give birth to a son and will call him IMMANUEL (or EMMANUEL, which means “GOD IS WITH US.”)

- The youngest son Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz, speaks of the events regarding Christ and His Church, correlating with the global wealth conversion during the end time Day of Jehovah Tsaba (“SPOIL QUICKLY, PLUNDER SPEEDILY.”)

This son represents the last-days event (son of the prophet for the Church) seeing the greatest event in history prophesied to occur within and for the Church as defined in his name: “SPOIL QUICKLY, PLUNDER SPEEDILY” (i.e., Going to the enemy’s camp to take back what belongs to me ?!”

LET US hope the same way ISAIAH PROPHESIED THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST, “Messianic” TROPICAL STORM ISAIAS (ISAIAH) will be preparing the way for THE MESSIAH TO COME for his CHURCH.