Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tisha B'Av (9/11) - William Brett Prophecy linked to 30 July 2020

Just a major heads-up of possible catastrophe on July 30th, 2020.

The following YouTube video about Tisha B'Av was posted by William Brett a year ago.

Prophecy 73 by Raymond Aguilera also points to 30 July, when the River of Blood will flow.

http://www.lastofdays.co.za/prophecies/0073pro.htm

Wikipedia: Tisha B'Av

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B%27Av

Re: Tisha B'Av (9/11) - William Brett Prophecy linked to 30 July 2020

Elijah ("THANKS VERY MUCH!!!") posted this on WOTW!!

~~~~~~

0:57
On the eleventh day of the seventh month of the Gregorian
year of 2018, the word of the Lord came to William, a servant
of the Lord Christ Jesus.

"Write, son of man. Write what you hear in your spirit from
the Spirit. You have heard Me, My son. You have been
hearing Me lately even through your distractions. I know
your heart and I have seen your affliction. You needn't
worry.

All will be revealed in time." The declaration of the Lord.

Now, pay attention, son of man, for I am about to reveal
something to you.

You are My servant and I am the Lord. I know you do
not want recognition, and this is the right mindset to
have. You have asked for wisdom; to be wise like
Solomon in his youth and Daniel in the exile.

Just like in the Proverb, I give freely to those who seek
and request wisdom over treasure and wealth. I have
heard your desire for wisdom and I have made you
wise beyond your years; even well before you even
thought to ask Me for wisdom." The declaration of
the Lord.

Now prophesy, son of man. Prophesy to the nation.
Babylon will fall. The great beast is about to rise.
All you, living in the United States of Babylon: repent,
for I am coming. Indeed, many in Babylon mock Me,
saying, 'Where is the promise of His coming? This
nation is great again.

There will be no judgement!' Look, while you say
these things, the hand of the Lord is raised to strike
the world for its iniquity. Repent sinner! Before He
strikes!" The declaration of the Lord God of Armies.

"Behold, I offer you an escape before I come to judge
the whole Earth. Repent! Turn away from your evil
ways and call on My name. Regard what My servant,
Paul, wrote to the church in Rome:

If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and
believe in your heart that God raised Him from the
dead, you will be saved.

If you do this and if you turn to Me, I am righteous to
bring you up to Me and out of danger! That which is
about to come upon the whole Earth is the danger
that no man would want to endure.

Even now, it is beginning. Babylon has been blessed
and protected by Me for long enough. She pushes
Me away and revels in her adultery. Harlot!

Your years of pride and sexual immorality are over!
Brace yourself, America, for the mighty right hand of
God is raised to strike. Who can withstand it? Who
can turn it away?" - The declaration of the Lord.

"In just a short time, the scroll of My judgment will
be opened. Even now, it is in My hand. My people,
in which My Holy Spirit dwells, come to Me. Turn
to Me, and be not lukewarm.

I am about to bring the faithful to Me so that I may
execute My judgment on the wicked. You should
know by now that you are My Temple; My Spirit
lives in all of you who call Me Lord.

See this and understand this mystery: I am not
finished with My people Israel. I must give them
a sign for them to know Me again. They have been
blinded for 2000 years and I must do something to
make them see. Look, the Day of the Lord is coming,
and it will be a day of weeping and fasting. Look
back at the history of My people.

Both temples were destroyed on the same day;
wouldn't they understand if all of you in which My
Spirit dwells were to be taken on that Day?

Indeed, this is a mystery; I will come and retrieve you
as a sign to Israel so that they will know that I AM the
LORD, and that I have loved you. Indeed, on that Day,
My people will look at Me and recognize Me as the
One Whom they have pierced.

On that Day, the weeping and grief will be like a
woman crying over the death of her firstborn son.

No will be able to comfort My people, for they will
regret the years they hated Me. But I say this: I
will forgive them and receive them who turn to Me
with open arms.

They will be My people and I will be their God.
The words of this prophecy require insight and
understanding.

Let the wise understand what the Spirit says to the
nations. I AM the First and the Last; the Aleph and
Tav; the Living One. I Am the Lord."

~~~~

Elijah included:

Just a major heads-up of possible catastrophe on July 30th, 2020.

The following YouTube video about Tisha B'Av was posted by
William Brett a year ago.

Prophecy 73 by Raymond Aguilera also points to 30 July, when
the River of Blood will flow.

http://www.lastofdays.co.za/prophecies/0073pro.htm

Wikipedia: Tisha B'Av

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B%27Av

~~~~

Prophecy of impending judgment.

Aug 5, 2018
Jesus Final warnings

TISHAH B'AV - THURSDAY, July 30, 2020 = 9 Av, 5780

HOLY TEMPLES DESTROYED (423 BCE and 69 CE)

Both THE FIRST and SECOND HOLY TEMPLES which stood in Jerusalem were destroyed on Av 9:
the First Temple by the BABYLONIANS in the year 3338 from creation (423 BCE), and the second by the ROMANS in 3829 (69 CE).

THE TEMPLES' DESTRUCTION REPRESENTS THE GREATEST TRAGEDY IN JEWISH HISTORY, for it marks our descent into GALUT--the state of physical exile and spiritual displacement in which we still find ourselves today. Thus the Destruction is mourned as a tragedy that affects our lives today, 2,000 years later, NO LESS THAN the very generation that experienced it first hand.

Yet the Ninth of Av is also a DAY OF HOPE. The Talmud relates that Moshiach ("anointed one"--THE MESSIAH), WAS BORN AT THE VERY MOMENT THAT THE TEMPLE WAS SET AFLAME and the Galut began. [This is in keeping with the teachings of our sages that, "In every generation is born a descendent of Judah who is worthy to become Israel's Moshiach" (Bartinoro on Ruth);
"When the time will come, G-d will reveal Himself to him and send him, and then the spirit of Moshiach, which is hidden and secreted on high, will be manifested in him" (Chattam Sofer.)]

THE FAST OF TISHAH B'AV

Mourning the destruction of the Temple and the exile of Israel, (see "Today in Jewish History") WE ABSTAIN FROM EATING AND DRINKING, BATHING, THE WEARING OF LEATHER FOOTWEAR, AND MARITAL RELATIONS--for the night and day of Av 9 (i.e., from sundown on Av 8 to nightfall on Av 9.)
Source: https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=7/30/2020

THE FAST OF TISHAH B'AV, the NINTH of AV, is also a DAY OF HOPE.
The Talmud relates that Moshiach ("anointed one"--THE MESSIAH), WAS BORN AT THE VERY MOMENT THAT THE TEMPLE WAS SET AFLAME.

FROM REVELATION 12

1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 SHE WAS PREGNANT AND WAS CRYING OUT IN BIRTH PAINS AND THE AGONY OF GIVING BIRTH. 3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, A GREAT RED DRAGON, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and CAST THEM TO THE EARTH. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it.
5 SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A MALE CHILD, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but HER CHILD WAS CAUGHT UP TO GOD AND TO HIS THRONE, 6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

FROM THE "Prophecy of Impending Judgment" VIDEO

1- BABYLON WILL FALL. The great beast is about to rise. All you, living in the UNITED STATES OF BABYLON, (the NEW BABYLON = BABYLON, the GREAT CITY): repent!

“Fallen, fallen is BABYLON THE GREAT!”

2- Indeed, many in Babylon mock Me, saying, 'WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING?

We could be here another 10, 20, 30, 40 + years from now, and it still might not happen AS MANY ARE EXPECTING it to happen” + “These FALSE WORDS should have been figured out with discernment by EVERYONE involved…)

3- Behold, I OFFER YOU AN ESCAPE before I come to judge the whole Earth.
If you do this and if you turn to Me, I am righteous to BRING YOU UP TO ME and out of danger!

“Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them IN THE CLOUDS, to meet THE LORD IN THE AIR.”

4- BRACE YOURSELF, America, for the mighty right hand of God is raised to strike.
I thought that “BRACE YOURSELF” was a new WARNING given to a few brothers and sisters THIS year. This video is almost TWO years old (from Aug. 5, 2018: the day AFTER AC Obama’s 57th birthday.)

5- Look, THE DAY OF THE LORD is coming, and it will be a day of weeping and fasting. LOOK BACK at the history of MY PEOPLE.

BOTH TEMPLES were destroyed ON THE SAME DAY; wouldn't they understand if all of you in which My Spirit dwells (MY TEMPLE) were TO BE TAKEN (RAPTURED) ON THAT DAY?

”I was in the Spirit ON THE LORD’S DAY, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a TRUMPET saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the SEVEN (5, 6, 7) CHURCHES.”

6- Indeed, this is a MYSTERY; I WILL COME AND RETRIEVE YOU as a sign to Israel so that they will know that I AM the LORD, and that I HAVE LOVED YOU. Indeed, on THAT DAY

- Behold, I show you a MYSTERY: We shall not all sleep; but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMPET.

- For THE LORD HIMSELF shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: and so shall WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.

- Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I HAVE LOVED YOU.

7- Look, THE DAY OF THE LORD is coming, and it will be a day of weeping and fasting. Look back at the history of My people. BOTH TEMPLES WERE DESTROYED on THE SAME DAY.

”I (JOHN) was in the Spirit ON THE LORD’S DAY

8- Wouldn't they understand if all of you in which My Spirit dwells (MY TEMPLE) were TO BE TAKEN on THAT DAY?

To be RAPTURED on THAT DAY … ON THE LORD’S DAY ?!

9- They will be MY PEOPLE and I will be THEIR GOD.

… and so shall WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

10- The words of THIS PROPHECY require INSIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING.

This calls for WISDOM …

11- Let THE WISE (“Virgins”) understand WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS to the nations.

… let the one who has UNDERSTANDING … let him hear WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS ...

BEHOLD!!! He who has an ear, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT :speaking_head_in_silhouette: SAYS TO THE CHURCHES.

Those :see_no_evil: MANY :hear_no_evil: (“Foolish”) :speak_no_evil: in Babylon mocking ME saying, “WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING?” just continue living a GREAT life in a nation that’s “GREAT AGAIN.” No need for you to follow this very SILLY command: Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues. This “THE MORE WORDS a "Message" contains- THE LESS LIKELY IT IS FROM GOD” "message" is NEITHER for those :sleeping: advising EVERYONE INVOLVED to figured out these FAKE MESSAGES (full of FALSE WORDS, always with a BUGABOO) with “discernment” NOR for those :thinking_face: convinced “WE COULD BE HERE ANOTHER 10, 20, 30, 40 + years from now, and IT STILL MIGHT NOT HAPPEN as many are expecting it to happen.”

BTW, tomorrow Gregorian JULY 30 is a THURSDAY, the day of the week Five Doves CHARLES saw the RAPTURE happening AND it is also :calendar: Julian JULY 17th. :spiral_calendar_pad:

:innocent: SHALOM + :rainbow: MARANATHA = :fireworks: Que sera, SERA !!! :tada: