Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is a RED WARNING SIGN to those that are AWAKENED.

RARE RED NOCTILUCENT CLOUDS:

NOCTILUCENT CLOUDS (NLCs) are SUPPOSED to be electric BLUE.
This past weekend in Sweden, photographer P-M Hedén saw a DIFFERENT color: DARK RED, the clouds changing color in a RARE display that is NOT FULLY UNDERSTOOD even by “experts.”
"My 17 year-old son was out with friends and he texted me the message 'NOCTILUCENT!'
I looked out and DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAW. THE TOPS OF THE CLOUDS WERE RED.
This all happened around local MIDNIGHT," the photographer said.

RED-TOPPED noctilucent clouds over Vallentuna, Sweden, on July 25, 2020. Photo credit: P-M Hedén.
Source: https://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=29&month=07&year=2020

RARE Means: Superlative or EXTREME of its kind, SELDOM occurring or found, UNCOMMON, marked by UNUSUAL appeal, DISTINCTIVE.

JESUS IN A RED SKY IN A FEW MONTHS (THE WARNING )

maritrinity555 – Jul 28, 2011

RED SKY: WARNING

September 17 2016 - SOON, AND OH SO VERY SOON, THE SKIES WILL BECOME RED.
THIS IS A WARNING SIGN TO THOSE THAT ARE AWAKENED. DARK CLOUDS will be behind.
Prepare your homes with anointing oil, just as in THE DAYS OF OLD (the days when man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them and THE SONS OF GOD saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. The NEPHILIM were on the earth in THOSE DAYS, and also afterward. These were the MIGHTY MEN WHO WERE OF OLD, the men of renown.) This will light a lamp for my angels to see. Great calamity will soon break forth as the 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS will be upon the earth. This will be the beginning of the transformation.
I have been warning about this day for some time now, but still it falls upon deaf ears.
As MY MESSENGERS SOUND MY WARNING for those whom SEEK MY FACE, this will be a time when you shall have no fear, for you know what has taken place is the beginning of YOUR TRIP HOME.
I will be taking you from THE WILDERNESS to THE PROMISED LAND, as I foretold. Stand ready my loves and keep your eyes upon me at this time. The enemy is using lures to catch you as fish, dragging some underwater.
But know this, that the battle lines have been drawn. Many of you will emerge from this stronger, and will be my first line of defense, battle tested, and ready to receive instructions.
For I AM the great strategizer, there is none like me. You see, the enemy doesn’t realize that I see the beginning from the end, and VICTORY IS ASSURED. You see my children, I place you exactly where I need you to be.
As the enemy is clueless, HE’LL BE THROWN INTO CONFUSION. Be ready, walking on my path beloved, for your cocoon is about to break forth, and YOUR WINGS WILL BE READY TO FLY, as SOME OF YOU will assist in MY HARVEST.
Stand now and be counted, for YOU ARE CHOSEN, worthy by the power of MY BLOOD.

JESUS RULES – Sep 17, 2016

Re: This is a RED WARNING SIGN to those that are AWAKENED.

RED SKY IN THE MORNING SHEPHERDS WARNING

The rhyme is a rule of thumb used for weather forecasting during the past two millennia.
The common phrase "RED SKY AT MORNING" is a line from an ancient rhyme often repeated by mariners and shepherds. Red sky at night shepherds delight, Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning. Or RED SKY AT NIGHT, sailors' delight. Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.
Surprisingly, IT IS EVEN MENTIONED BY JESUS!
In Matthew 16:2b–3, JESUS SAYS:
When it is evening, you say, "It will be fair weather; for THE SKY IS RED."
And in the morning, "It will be stormy today, for THE SKY IS RED AND THREATENING.”

Tom McClean Positive Belfast – Jan 10, 2020

BIBLICAL RED SKY AND JESUS TRUMPET SOUNDS

THE TRUMPETS ARE STARTING TO SOUND OFF.
That is telling us that the LORD JESUS CHRIST is getting ready to come and get his people.
LISTEN TO THE TRUMPET and PAY ATTENTION TO THE COLOR OF THE SKY.

GOD'S Courage – Jan 3, 2020

More “messages” about "THE SKY TURNED BLOOD RED" and "THE BLOOD RED SKY" here:
http://pub3.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=202302667&frmid=9403&msgid=923842&cmd=show

BEHOLD. THIS IS A WARNING SIGN TO THOSE WHO ARE AWAKENED and understand what JESUS is telling the Churches about OUR:

1- VICTORY being ASSURED,
2- Clueless enemy to be THROWN INTO CONFUSION,
3- Cocoon about to BREAK FORTH,
4- READY TO FLY WINGS, as SOME of US will assist in HIS HARVEST "for YOU ARE CHOSEN, worthy by the power of MY BLOOD.”

AGAIN, this “message from JESUS” is NOT for YOU if you’re part of the “In god we trust” huge crowd wondering after the BEAST, dwelling in LaLaLand, the “great city,” SYMBOLICALLY called SODOM and EGYPT, where SATAN’S THRONE … the mighty city BABYLON where OUR Lord was crucified.

IF that’s YOUR case, just continue like LAODICEAN Ricky Martin “Living La Vida Loca” or like LAODICEAN Sleeping Beauty until you FINALLY decide to allow your ears to hear what THE SPIRIT says to THE CHURCHES:

I COUNSEL YOU to buy from ME gold refined by fire, so that YOU MAY BE RICH, and WHITE GARMENTS so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that YOU MAY SEE.

Behold. Make sure NOT to take Obama’s 666 mark. For taking the ObaMARK shall void JESUS’ salvation “WARRANTY:”

I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. WAKE UP and strengthen what remains and is ABOUT TO DIE, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of MY GOD. The one who CONQUERS (wakes up) will not be hurt by THE SECOND DEATH (the very “WARM” and ETERNAL sleeping "beautiful"state in HELL.)

As PLAIN and SIMPLE as that ... 2 + 2 !!!!