Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PREPARING FOR THE RAPTURE BY WAY OF GLOBAL DARKNESS (Linda Courtney)

[sent from Gerry Almond 7/31/20]

I made this transcript of Linda Courtney's message of 3/31/20 last evening and finished it this morning. In this message, we are told that the rapture will occur during the three days of darkness along with the resurrection of the dead in Christ. It is so timely now as the 2,3,4 of Vincent's message LINK could be the three days of darkness. Sudden destruction comes with this three days of darkness and may be the sudden destruction of the Bible.

There is no doubt at all that destruction will occur during the blackout. I ordered a mechanical watch that, if it arrives in time, will help me count the time in the dark. I think we don't have much time left. And Planet X could eclipse the sun any time now.

Maranatha

Gerry
Re-post of a March 31, 2020 message

Linda Courtney

PREPARING FOR THE RAPTURE BY WAY OF GLOBAL DARKNESS

I am the Good Shepherd. This era of mankind knows that time is coming to its end. As of a few days from now, everything is coming to its sudden change. The time for serious transition is soon to come upon the entire earth. The scientists call it earth or climate change, but I, the Lord God Almighty call it My holy will, and the fulfillment of My holy and most profound decrees which have been established since time immemorial. I am the great I AM. My plan will stand. Nothing can be done by the feeble hand of man to alter, hinder or stop what I have purposed for mankind. Truly this era of mankind's journey on earth is quickly coming to a close, as I change and rearrange all things.

This earth will soon enter a time of global darkness. People will understand as I, the Almighty God draw a curtain of black upon the planet. Those people of Mine who have heard of this word will understand. I will grab the sudden attention of mankind as all their technology comes to a sudden and incapacitating ability to function. All will be silent and mankind will be thrown into sudden disarray. They will panic as confusion sets in. Many people will lose rational thinking as a curtain of darkness covers the entire earth. I, the Lord God, must do this to literally grab the attention of all the citizens of earth.

My people, those that know Me as their Lord and Savior will be shaken far less than the sinner. They will be stabilized by My Holy Spirit as the unction of My holy presence falls upon them. My Holy Spirit will calm their minds as they falter for awhile, gathering their wits about them. So see, My beloved children, there are millions of Christians who are saved by My grace that have not heard of the days of darkness. That's why I'm calling upon you to tell them what is just around the bend. You may approach it with scientific terms, for I will, indeed, use natural means to create this phenomenon. My planet, which many call Planet X or Nemesis or Nibiru is stealing its way to eventually cover your sun. This planet has been observed at various places on earth with the naked eye. When this planet covers your sun, I will, in My great mercy, hold and totally control the earth's temperature at 55 degrees so that no man or animal will freeze, however, cold will be felt, so gather blankets for warmth, food, and water. Medical necessities must be at the ready. Do not discount this admonition for you will need food and water unless you choose to fast. Candles must be white and unscented. Do not question Me over this. Oil lights may be used. Used refined oil as much as possible.

Listen well, My beloved ones. I am your Holy Father in heaven. You have no earthly Holy Father The pope of Rome is not holy, for I alone am holy. These days of gross darkness are My great act of mercy to get the full attention of mankind. It is at that time that many of the world's false gods will fall. Those that worship any false god will have the blinders removed and they will be able to choose Me as their God and Savior if they so desire. The ultimate choice will be theirs as I force no one to surrender to Me.

Listen further, My beloved ones. Immediately before this darkness falls, the earth will quake as it groans the manifestation of the sons of God. In many places there will be actual earthquakes occurring. As the darkness descends, there will be majestic displays in the Cosmos. I, the Lord God Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ, God in the flesh will rearrange the skies for mankind to see the glorious colors and the deep blood red as the colors wander around the earth. They will see this phenomenon that has never been seen before. I have reserved it for this time. Planet X will bring with it great earth changes as the atmosphere will be charged with electricity. This will not hurt or kill mankind, but this is something they can see as the discharges will be intense."

Re: PREPARING FOR THE RAPTURE BY WAY OF GLOBAL DARKNESS (Linda Courtney)

"When these things begin to occur in the heavens, you are to notify your loved ones immediately. They are to drop whatever they are doing immediately and come to their home. It is best if family members can be together in the home of the believers in Jesus Christ. This is why I desire that you tell them beforehand what is coming to the earth, so that they are willing to cooperate with you when the time arrives. Otherwise, they will call you crazy and not come into the home. I desire that you alert them now, for their sake.

During this 3 day period, many people will truly receive Jesus Christ as their Savior if you have laid a good foundation. As you enter your home, I admonish you to cover your windows and do not look out at all. Lock your doors and do not open them to anyone. Why, you ask? My beloved children, I will tell you why. It's during this time I will allow hordes of demons to roam the entire earth. People from all nationalities will be aware of this and many will die from fear and demonic attacks. Also, the seas will roar and great will be the changes that torment sinful mankind. For My beloved children, those in their homes during this time, if you obey My instructions, I will send legions of My holy angels to protect you. Do not fear.

Throughout the earth, as all electronics close, you will have nowhere to turn but to Me, the true and only God of endless ages. Pray without ceasing. Pray in the spirit. Trust in Me and I will carry you through. Please be aware that during this time the resurrection of the dead will take place, as the graves of the righteous dead will explode around the entire globe. Simultaneously, during this time, many but not all will be transformed by My power and majesty. My children, who know Me as the Lord and Savior, but who are living in sin and willful disobedience will be left behind.

My beloved children, you ask Me why would I allow such a time as this? If you have studied My holy Word, you would understand why I will do this. My beautiful earth has become polluted, not so much by man-made chemical pollution, but polluted by the filth and degradation of mankind's sins. Sin is destroying mankind and My earth is suffering also, so I'm bringing an end to mankind's rule on the planet. Down through the six thousand years since I created your planet until now, My creations, human beings, have been hell bent on making bad choices called sins. Those sins are now destroying My earth. I am going to intervene. I will soon implement My plan which will save mankind from total destruction, for My Word says that for the elect's sake I will cut the days short. My plan, that I have created is yet to be fulfilled. After all is said and done, My earth will be given another thousand years in which the glory and beauty will be restored, but will be multiplied as My Saints rule with Me a thousand years.

Read My Word dear ones. Read My Scriptures and I will give you understanding. Trust Me, My children; I will never leave nor forsake you. I will be near to each one of My people who call on Me, for I am a God of perfect love, mercy and grace.

I AM

Jesus Christ"

Note: This was given by the Holy Spirit as I awaited hip surgery
and it is very urgent to the extreme. It tells that the time of our
rapture is during this.

============

URGENT Details on Three Days and Nights of Darkness

Mar 31, 2019
Linda Courtney

ALERT! It was with tears this Sunday morning that this very powerful prophecy was received by me. The Holy Spirit delivered five long pages of DETAILED information regarding the Three Days and Nights of gross darkness. According to this message we will enter this time very soon. Nothing will stop this mighty move of GOD. Prepare while you have time and the light to see by.

Are you saying Vincent Tan's 2,3,4 may fit Aug 2,3,4 (Sun, Mon, Tues) with the 4th being Tu B'Av?

Vincent Tan's mysterious $2.34 (LINK) "may" fit this scenario!?

We'll soon see!

BLESSINGS!!