Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your KING is coming in GREAT POWER – Edward Umling / Your Redemption Has Come – Alan Carrico

Your KING is coming in GREAT POWER – Edward Umling /
Your Redemption Has Come – Alan Carrico (Mike 444)

[sent from Gerry Almond]

When the next lock-down comes, great shakings also come

Jul 31, 2020
Mike 444

Hi in today’s video I have 2 messages to share from the 444 prophecy
news site called “BEHOLD! Your KING is coming in GREAT POWER “
given to brother  Edward Umling. And the 2nd message is called “Your
Redemption Has Come” given to Brother   Alan Carrico. ( will leave
links to these messages in the comments section) God bless and
please repent in Jesus Christ mighty name.

Mike 444
3 hours ago

BEHOLD! Your KING
is coming in GREAT POWER
 – Edward Umling

++++

Your Redemption Has Come – Alan Carrico

Re: Your KING is coming in GREAT POWER – Edward Umling / Your Redemption Has Come – Alan Carrico

Again, both of these supposed messages are bogus, omitting the rapture, the longer the "Message"- the less likely it is from God. Fear creating inspired by satan words.

Re: Your KING is coming in GREAT POWER – Edward Umling / Your Redemption Has Come – Alan Carrico

Satan and his angels KNOW their time is SHORT and are getting very DESPERATE, trying to discredit the messages given by the ALMIGHTY to our BORN-AGAIN brothers and sisters:

Again, both of these supposed messages are bogus, omitting the rapture, the longer the "Message"- the less likely it is from God. Fear creating inspired by satan words.

We (GOD’s Children) don’t even know “the day and the hour” our KING is coming.
Lucky YOU that IT, YOUR king, is already here. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

And THE GREAT DRAGON WAS THROWN DOWN, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and HIS ANGELS WERE THROWN DOWN WITH HIM. Woe to you, O earth and sea, for THE DEVIL has come down to you in great wrath, because HE KNOWS THAT HIS TIME IS SHORT!”

By "Catholics" he's referring to all GOD-fearing people (CHRISTIANS), not just Catholics.
Image Source: thepeoplescube.com

KING OBAMA (IT), all 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT within HIS DOMAIN
AND to IT the dragon gave”:

1- His POWER,
2- His THRONE, and
3- GREAT AUTHORITY.

THE BOTTOM LINE?

THOSE NOT BUSY BEING BORN ARE BUSY DYING.

HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES.

PLAIN and SIMPLE!

Rubin, your accusations against myself and David in particular are a very dumb thing to do.
God does not take being accuser of the brethren to be a light thing.

For all your postings and rapture looking, it would be a shame that your lack of respect and love for fellow Christians could keep you here, when you so expect to leave.

I am pointing out the flaws in these supposed messages.
I do not condemn the deceived ones who put them up, but that seems to be your specialty. Beware.

RUBIN, YOUR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST MYSELF AND DAVID in particular are a VERY DUMB THING TO DO. GOD DOES NOT TAKE BEING ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN TO BE A LIGHT THING.

1- First of all, my name is not “Rubin,” but RUBEN: Are - You - BEE - E (5th letter, 2nd vowel letter) – N.
2- You forgot to include Tandubuana and Hartono in my “very dumb thing to do” list.
3- If GOD does not take being accuser of the brethren to be a light thing, neither do I take the accusations of those “brethren” that are trying to DECEIVE and DISCOURAGE His Children with ANTICHRISTIAN “bogus” advises to be an innocent “Oops, I lied” bull krap.
4- Yes. Tell GOD that I, Ruben, is accusing YOU and YOURS of trying to DECEIVE and DISCOURAGE His Children regarding the RAPTURE, among some OTHER things. Furthermore, tell GOD that I, Ruben, is going to be RIGHT here waiting for Him to settle your “GOD DOES NOT TAKE BEING ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN TO BE A LIGHT any WAY He chooses. He shall know where to find me. For I shall NOT be in hiding or playing the “hide and seek” AMUSING game He LOVES playing with us, His “beloved” Children made in His IMAGE and His LIKENESS. Do NOT forget to tell HIM. I’ll be right here, WAITING.

For all your postings and rapture looking, it would be a shame that YOUR LACK OF RESPECT AND LOVE FOR FELLOW CHRISTIANS COULD KEEP YOU HERE, when you so expect to leave.

5- AGAIN, Tell GOD that I, Ruben, the one posting STUPID messages, DESPERATELY wanting to get the HELL out of His nasty SEPTIC TANK full of His filthy “CREATION,” is lacking RESPECT and LOVE for those “fellow Christians” that are CONSTANTLY trying their very best to DECEIVE and DISCOURAGE His Children that DESPERATELY want to go in the RAPTURE. Furthermore, tell GOD that IF He wants to leave me BEHIND, that’s OK with me. For THAT is His PREROGATIVE, not mine. I only EXIST because HE wants me to be PART of His CREATION, not the other way around. CAPISCE ?!

I’d like to ask you a HUGE favor. While you’re telling GOD about me (Ruben) can you, PLEEEEEASE, ask Him to get me the HELL out of HERE (one way or the OTHER.) I’ve been asking myself many, MANY times, but He shall NOT listen to my requests (or DEMANDS.) Perhaps He could listen to you that ALWAYS show RESPECT and LOVE for fellow Christians and NEVER go accusing the brethren like I (Ruben) constantly do. I shall really appreciate your loving and respectful HELP in that matter.

I am pointing out THE FLAWS IN THESE SUPPOSED MESSAGES. I DO NOT CONDEMN THE DECEIVED ONES WHO PUT THEM UP, BUT THAT SEEMS TO BE YOUR SPECIALTY. BEWARE.

6- You are pointing out the “FLAWS IN THESE SUPPOSED MESSAGES” and this is what appears in GOD’s Word (the Bible): "And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, saith GOD, I will pour out MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH; and your sons and your daughters SHALL PROPHESY, and your young men SHALL SEE VISIONS, and your old men SHALL DREAM DREAMS.

According to what YOU and GOD say, either mike T or GOD has to be LYING to “THE DECEIVED ONES WHO PUT THEM UP,” (and READ them) because you TWO cannot be RIGHT.

You can tell GOD that, IF you’re right I, Ruben, say that HE is LYING about “pouring His SPIRIT upon ALL flesh in the LAST DAYS” so our “sons and daughters SHALL PROPHESY, our young men SHALL SEE VISIONS and our old men SHALL DREAM DREAMS.”

7- Yes. Tell GOD that RUBEN is not only accusing the “brethren” that are trying to DECEIVE and DISCOURAGE His Children with ANTICHRISTIAN “bogus” messages but he is also accusing HIM if His promise for the LAST DAYS is a “Holy” LIE.

Jesus!- Behold. I have tried to do my very best to “settle” (JUSTIFY or “clarified”) my ACCUSING, DISRESPECTFUL and UNLOVING “very dumb thing to do” between YOU (the humble victim), GOD (the righteous JUDGE) and myself (a stubborn SINNER that cannot tell the DIFFERENCE and cannot STOP accusing the "brethren" that are "warning" of GOD's "messages that are bogus, omitting the RAPTURE and are inspired by satan words.")

AMEN !!!

Ruben you wrote,

"Furthermore, tell GOD that I, Ruben, is going to be RIGHT here waiting for Him to settle your “GOD DOES NOT TAKE BEING ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN TO BE A LIGHT any WAY He chooses. He shall know where to find me. For I shall NOT be in hiding or playing the “hide and seek” AMUSING game He LOVES playing with us, His “beloved” Children made in His IMAGE and His LIKENESS. Do NOT forget to tell HIM. I’ll be right here, WAITING"

This high wire pride.

Equally very disrespectful to our mighty God.

I honestly wonder if it is reasonable making such lofty declaration's in the presence of saints.

Some of your comments are nothing but shocking. Attacking and condemning one another is Satanic.

I visit this site everyday and I am appalled at the way you EXALT YOURSELF.

David, Mike and Chijioke.

This is to let you know, Ruben is, and always had been "right". He is flawless, he lives above all the rest of us, nor does he fear to speak evil of dignitaries. 2 Peter 2:10--Jude 8.

This site is defiled because of his self proclaimed perfection. I am 76 years old and I have never seen such gross pride from a proclaimed Christian, which he obviously is not.

REPENTANCE is the hallmark of any true Christian!!

Thanks Ben, I try to warn people who are in such a precarious position. It is a long way down and the clock is ticking.

Ruben listens to every dream and vision out there. It becomes problematic when we equate or even elevate all these dreams and visions above sound doctrine. Without sound doctrine, we've lost the foundation on which we stand. The focus has shifted away from God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. That is how dangerous cults get formed. There's sure a lot of them out there ready to deceive anyone and everyone they possibly can. That's why I advise everyone to use discernment at all times. If a dream don't line up with scripture, better to walk away from it. Ruben tends to view all these dreams as puzzle pieces. He wants to put them together, and do whatever it takes to make the pieces fit. Unfortunately it does not work like that. We can't force dreams to become reality, nor can we force Bible prophecy to happen on our terms. Therefore, its better to study scripture (our foundation) and secondly watch factual events unfold in the news through the lens of Bible prophecy.

May Jesus Bless You All

You forgot to include TANDUBUANA and HARTONO in my “very dumb thing to do” list.

“Tandy,” as you can see, the LIST continues growing. We have TWO “new ANTICHRISTIAN bogus ADVISORS” (with JEWISH names?!) that just came out of the “WATCHING closet.”

I - This HIGH WIRE PRIDE. Equally VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO OUR MIGHTY GOD. I honestly wonder if it is reasonable making such LOFTY DECLARATION'S in the presence of saints. Some of YOUR COMMENTS are nothing BUT SHOCKING. Attacking and condemning one another is SATANIC.
I visit this site everyday and I am APPALLED at the way you EXALT YOURSELF.

You COULD be right. I COULD either be:

a- A “wolf in sheep clothing,” OR
b- One of the MANY voices crying in the wilderness with the AUTHORITY given by the SAME Mighty GOD I’m very disrespectful to.

According to the way I exalt myself, making shocking, Satanic and lofty declarations that appall you and the rest of the SAINTS, I’ll have to wait until I am either in HELL (a) or HEAVEN (b) to know which of those two groups (a or b) I belong to. For I have NO idea. I do believe I’m TRYING to do GOD’s WILL, but the DECEIVER might have my WILL under his control. The Bible does say “For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect,” RIGHT?
I mean, that’s in case I’m one of the “ELECT.” Otherwise, I better start practicing my “weeping and gnashing of teeth” routine … just in case.

II - David, Mike and Chijioke.
This is to let you know, RUBEN IS, AND ALWAYS HAD BEEN "RIGHT". HE IS FLAWLESS, HE LIVES ABOVE ALL THE REST OF US, NOR DOES HE FEAR TO SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITARIES.

2 Peter 2:10--Jude 8
THIS SITE IS DEFILED BECAUSE OF HIS SELF PROCLAIMED PERFECTION. I am 76 years old and I have never seen such GROSS PRIDE from a proclaimed Christian, which HE OBVIOUSLY IS NOT. REPENTANCE is the hallmark of any true Christian!!

This is what mike T said in his July 22, 2020 - 9:39AM Re: STAY ALERT BUT DON'T GET TOO EXCITED

I was about to post that I believe nothing from BYRON, then I see a link to a vid showing the same thing. Anyone who slams Trump, who was appointed by God to restore the foundations, is hearing from a satanic source pretending to be God. BYRON is certainly not the only one involved in this.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE:

According to what YOU and GOD say, either mike T or GOD has to be LYING to “THE DECEIVED ONES WHO PUT THEM UP,” (and READ them) because you TWO cannot be RIGHT. You can tell GOD that, IF you’re right I, Ruben, say that HE is LYING about “pouring His SPIRIT upon ALL flesh in the LAST DAYS” so our “sons and daughters SHALL PROPHESY, our young men SHALL SEE VISIONS and our old men SHALL DREAM DREAMS.”

Like in the case of your very APPALLED “comrade” above, APPALLED you COULD also be right.

However, I STUBBORNLY insist. IF GOD is NOT lying regarding the “LAST DAYS” PROMISE He made to US, then I shall continue to believe those attacking me with their “RUBEN IS AND ALWAYS HAD BEEN "RIGHT." HE IS FLAWLESS, HE LIVES ABOVE ALL THE REST OF US, NOR DOES HE FEAR TO SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITARIES” are INDEED refusing to listen to what the SPIRIT is LOUDLY and CLEARLY saying to THE CHURCHES.

THIS SITE IS DEFILED BECAUSE OF HIS SELF PROCLAIMED PERFECTION.

Obviously, you do believe in my “GROSS PRIDE from a proclaimed Christian, which HE OBVIOUSLY IS NOT. REPENTANCE is the hallmark of any true Christian” but do NOT believe this COMMAND from GOD given to ALL of His “proclaimed Christian” Children in Revelation 18:

COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, LEST YOU TAKE PART IN HER SINS, LEST YOU SHARE IN HER PLAGUES.

If this site has become DEFILED because of my “self-proclaimed perfection,” HOW COME are you allowing yourself (a 76 years old SMART and EXPERIENCED “Christian” that “DO KNOW” the difference) become defiled by, not only COMING to this DEFILED Forum, but by reading my DEFILED and very “FLAWLESS” Antichristian “messages”?!

Coincidentally, your name, age and the way you “express” yourself remind me of another “Christian” that used to post on this Forum more than a year ago. You MIGHT know WHOM I’m talking about.

“Tandy,” today August 4, 2020 at 2:02 PM on your Re: RED SKY: WARNING (JESUS RULES) you wrote:

That would be interesting if Al would weigh in on some of the things that are being said on this forum now. Just saying

But … of course. I’m pretty sure you and Al are “buddies,” IF you know what I mean. By the way, ADD Al to my “very dumb thing to do” list, including the “NEW” two “JEWISH watchmen,” of course.

“Tandy,” you also wrote that “Ruben LISTENS TO EVERY DREAM AND VISION out there. It becomes problematic when we equate or even elevate all these dreams and visions above sound doctrine. Without sound doctrine, we've lost the foundation on which we stand. The focus has shifted away from God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. That is how dangerous cults get formed. Ruben tends to view all these dreams as puzzle pieces. He wants to put them together, and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make the pieces fit. Unfortunately it does not work like that. We CAN'T FORCE dreams to become reality, nor can we force Bible prophecy to happen on our terms. Therefore, it’s better to STUDY scripture (our foundation) and secondly watch factual events unfold in the news through the lens of Bible prophecy.

Thank you for UNDERSTANDING my DREAM and VISION "WHATEVER IT TAKES disease."

Yes, you’re absolutely, 100% right. I do listen to EVERY DREAM and VISION out there.
THEN, I apply (or at least I do my very best to apply) GOD’s ADVISE in the Bible:

"DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES, but TEST EVERYTHING (GOOD and BAD);
HOLD FAST TO WHAT IS GOOD.

GOD did say that at the end-times everything that was GOOD is going to be BAD and everything that was BAD is going to be GOOD. Most likely I do NOT know the difference and I’m holding fast to what is BAD believing I’m holding fast to what is GOOD.

IF that’s the "We CAN'T FORCE dreams" case, I better start working Antichristian OVERTIME on my “WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH” New World Order routine.

ONCE AGAIN, ANY of YOU that think I (RUBEN) am a DECEIVER:

Tell GOD that PROUD Ruben, “THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN,” is going to be right HERE waiting for HIM and HIS “reward” for that Muslim place where Antichrist Obama is king… IF I’m DECEIVING His Church.

As of today, I shall start following the 76 years old SMART and EXPERIENCED Christian’s WISE advice of “COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, LEST YOU TAKE PART IN HER SINS, LEST YOU SHARE IN HER PLAGUES.

just in case I’m, indeed, DEFILING this FORUM and UNKNOWINGLY deceiving GOD’s Children!!!
To be honest, I’m SICK and TIRED of posting “warning” KRAP on this Forum.

HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES” …
Right, JESUS ?!

Before I go, I shall leave you with another DECEIVING “message given by GOD” to “DECEIVER” Byron Searle:

THE WAIT - Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:42 PM PDT - Received 08/01/2020

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TRANSCRIPT:

My son, I speak to My children --- WAIT.

SO MANY OF YOU ARE TIRED AND WORN OUT, BATTLE-WEARY SOLDIERS AND EXHAUSTED PRAYER WARRIORS. (Including Me, Ruben, that believes in “GOD’S DREAMS,” “CHRISTMAS,”
“the EASTER BUNNY,” “HALLOWEEN” and “FAIRY TALES,” among some other “FLAWLESS and NON-DEFILING” things?!… IF I’m one of THEM, of course.
)
I SAY --- WAIT.

My children, I hear your cries and see your pain. Many of you are wanting Me to come and GATHER YOU NOW. (Including Me, Ruben?! … IF I’m one of THEM, of course.)
I SAY --- WAIT.

I know IT'S MAN'S NATURE to hurry and try to make things happen, but I tell you now, you CANNOT MAKE ME come gather you up any faster.

For that day, hour, and minute is RESERVED FOR THE FATHER, and HE ALONE is the ONLY ONE who knows that day.
WAIT!!

My son, the COMING DAYS are going to be a TESTING FOR MY CHILDREN.
This PESTILENCE IS NOTHING compared to the GREAT SHAKING that is coming.
Soon the WHOLE WORLD WILL SHAKE, and many things will crumble.

My children, I have given you FOUR MORE WEEKS TO PREPARE, to get your hearts and houses in order. I have said to WAIT ON ME, and I will renew your strength.
WAIT ON ME, and I will help you run and not be weary.

Those that do these things IN THE FLESH -- WILL NOT STAND. (Including Me, Ruben?! … IF I’m one of THEM, of course.)

My son, many have said IT WOULD BE SIN TO NOT OBEY THE GOVERNMENT, but they are taking My words wrong. If they were with Me and My followers, THEY WOULD HAVE CALLED ME A SINNER.
(Like they’re calling Me, Ruben?! … IF I’m one of THEM, of course.)

I DID NOT FOLLOW (ALL) ROMAN LAW and bow to Ceasar. That is why THEY CALLED ME A REBEL and a TROUBLE MAKER. (Like they’re calling Me, Ruben?!)

I WOULD NOT FOLLOW (ALL) SANHEDRIN LAW -- I picked grain on the Sabbath. I chased out the money changers. My disciples did not wash their hands before they ate.

WE WERE CALLED REBELS by the Jewish High Priest. (Like they’re calling Me, Ruben?!)

YOU HAVE THE CHOICE on what to do (now), but there is coming a day when YOU WILL NOT.
Each of the steps (being rolled out now) are being used by EVIL MEN TO SEE HOW EASILY YOU WILL FOLLOW. (Like I, Ruben, am doing?!)

BUT VERY SOON YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE TO TRUST AND FOLLOW ME --- OR TRUST AND FOLLOW MAN. (A PROUD and DECEIVING Ruben?!)
WAIT UPON ME AND DO NOT BE IN A RUSH.

You are going to see many things that will SHOCK you. You will want to run and hide.
You will be in FEAR for the TERROR that you will witness.

BUT WAIT ON ME. Get alone with Me and cry out to Me to give you strength.
Those I have told to leave certain areas have left and are leaving. They know they only have weeks left to be where they need to be.

My son, SOON THE REMNANT WILL SHINE IN A DARK WORLD. MY REMNANT HAVE WAITED, AND NOW IS THE TIME WHISPERED TO SO MANY OF YOU. THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER.

SHOUT REPENT TO MY LOST SHEEP! (Like I, Ruben, am TRYING to do, LORD?!)
SHOUT REPENT TO THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO HEAR! (Like I, Ruben, am TRYING to do, LORD?!)
SHOUT REPENT TO THE LOST AS I GIVE THEM A LITTLE MORE TIME TO COME TO ME! (Like I, Ruben, am TRYING to do, LORD?!)
SOON THE DOOR WILL SHUT -- AND THE FINAL CHAPTERS WILL BEGIN.

DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THE FALSE PROPHETS IN THE WORLD (Like I, Ruben, am TRYING to do, LORD?!) --- TIMES WILL NOT GET BETTER, AND MEN'S HEARTS WILL GET MORE EVIL!!
ASK FOR SALVATION FROM ME -- NOT A MAN OR EVIL SYSTEM. (Like I, Ruben, am TRYING to do, LORD?!) REPENT --- AND --- WAIT UPON ME.

AMEN.
"GIVEN" BY THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

JESUS did say: “A SERVANT is not greater than his lord. IF THEY PERSECUTED ME THEY WILL ALSO PERSECUTE YOU. Furthermore, the hour cometh, that WHOSOEVER killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God.THE SCORN, THE HATRED, THE PERSECUTION OF THE WORLD!

IF I’m a “wolf in sheep clothing,” I’m one of those “WHOSOEVER” in the SECOND “weeping and gnashing of teeth” group, INDEED. Otherwise, IF I’m a PROUD “SERVANT,” I COULD be part of the “not greater than his lord” FIRST group.

AGAIN, appalled or not, DO your Christian JOB and do NOT forget to tell GOD I’m NOT doing mine.
Tell HIM I’ll be RIGHT HERE, “proudly” WAITING!!!

Like “Tandy” says: May JESUS Bless You ALL.

P.S.

LIKE JESUS “TOLD” DECEIVING BYRON:

SO MANY OF YOU ARE TIRED AND WORN OUT, BATTLE-WEARY SOLDIERS AND EXHAUSTED PRAYER WARRIORS. I SAY --- WAIT. My children, I HEAR YOUR CRIES AND SEE YOUR pain.
MANY OF YOU are wanting Me to come and GATHER YOU NOW.
)

YES. Either RIGHT or WRONG I, Ruben, that “believes” in “GOD’S DREAMS,” “CHRISTMAS,” “the EASTER BUNNY,” “HALLOWEEN” and “FAIRY TALES,” among some other “FLAWLESS and NON-DEFILING” things, SHALL continue WAITING for JESUS to come and GATHER US PRONTO …
because I’m TIRED, WORN OUT, BATTLE-WEARY and EXHAUSTED.
“PROUDLY” PLAIN and “FLAWLESSLY” SIMPLE.

AMEN !!!