Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“8/1 is 7/1" means THE CALENDARS are ONE MONTH OFF.

On July the 8th, 2017 the Lord gave Diane Olivieri FIVE dreams.

In a video, on July 10, 2017, she shared the “8/1 is 7/1” dream (the 2nd of those dreams) with those very BUSY BEING BORN IN JESUS, NOT with those very BUSY DYING under the SPELLS of Satan and his Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama.

The Lord gave me the message that “8/1 is 7/1.” I knew this was a date and I knew it was in regards to CALENDARS and TIME. We are truly on the threshold of His arrival. “8/1 is 7/1” means the calendars are ONE MONTH OFF. You're GOING BACK a WHOLE MONTH,” sister Diane says in the video.

IF “8/1 is 7/1” means AUGUST 1 = JULY 1, then TODAY August 1st is actually JULY 1st, according to GOD’s Calendar.

According to a video by Renee M. I posted a few days ago, here on this Forum, the RAPTURE is happening in the month of JULY... This “8/1 is 7/1” ADJUSTED month of JULY?!

THE BOTTOM LINE?

We have the option to take those message as given by GOD, making the necessary ADJUSTMENTS and taking the necessary PRECAUTIONS, or just disregard them as “satan words" or "The longer the "Message"- THE LESS LIKELY IT IS FROM GOD."

It is our PREROGATIVE, of course.
At the end, either in HEAVEN or HELL, we are ALL going to know who is RIGHT and who is WRONG believing or not those “BOGUS satanic words omitting THE RAPTURE.”

JUST THINKING

IF “8/1 is 7/1” means AUGUST 1 = JULY 1, then “8/4 is 7/4” means AUGUST 4th is actually JULY 4th.

In other words, August 4th (Antichrist Obama’s 59th birthday) is actually July 4th (Independence Day) according to GOD’s Calendar.

=
Antichrist Barack Obama as a 1961 infant and Little Antichrist Obama playing in the ocean with his REAL father, the Red DRAGON. Very young Antichristian Images Source:
https://historydaily.org/childhood-photos-of-president-barack-obama

2 + 2 ??!!

Re: “8/1 is 7/1" means THE CALENDARS are ONE MONTH OFF.

We have the option to take those message as given by GOD, making the necessary ADJUSTMENTS and taking the necessary PRECAUTIONS, or just disregard them as “satan words"

A message that is truly from God will be coherent. In other words, we can understand what is being said without playing guessing games. By contrast, many of the messages received nowadays are extremely vague, involve lots of guesswork, and very rarely ever pan out as they were originally perceived. When this happens the person who received the message must go back to the drawing board and do more guess work to justify the message. No one ever wants to admit that they might not have heard from God in the first place.