Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sound of cracking (quakes?) 3:22, 3:23 no more warning to churches! / Jacqueline's dream

Sound of cracking (quakes?) 3:22, 3:23 no more warning to churches! / Jacqueline's dream

This morning (8/2), I woke up around 3:00 but just lay there
in bed. Then, in the room there was a sound like "cracking",
so, I looked at my clock and it was 3:22, then turned to 3:23.
Looking at Revelation's WARNING TO THE CHURCHES
(found in Revelation 2-3 LINK), the VERY END OF THE
WARNINGS WAS 3:22. There is NO REVELATION 3:23.

23 = DEATH LINK

Each warning to the 7 ("spiritual completion" LINK) churches
WAS THE SAME:

Revelation 3:22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith
unto the churches.

Personally, I believe it's a sign: "NO MORE WARNING TO
THESE MOSTLY DEAD, UNWATCHING, UNWARNING
CHURCHES!!!!!!

SEE Jacqueline's dream*** at post below:

Dream Sequence to Rapture
Five years ago I had a dream. LINK

I read your dream JUST AFTER I had come upstairs this morning,
so, TO ME, THIS IS VEEERY TIMELY!

Waking early this morning, when I looked at my bedroom clock,
it was 3:23. Then, about 15 minutes later when I was downstairs,
as I fixed my coffee, I noticed that the time Keurig Coffee Maker
clock was also on 3:23.

323 is a chiasmus LINK and you find DEATH TWICE, FORWARDS
AND BACKWARDS!!!!

We KNOW we must leave before the wrath of God HITS
this world!!!

The BRIDE OF CHRIST MUST FLEE from the wrath to come!!!

Isaiah 26 NIV LINK
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
 and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
 until his wrath has passed by.  

***My granddaughter and I walking from the roundabout at the main intersection down the street to our house was the location. At each intersection we approached an event occurred.

At the roundabout, it was rioting, violence and I knew it was the USA, and local ( we live in Washington state).

At the next intersection we approached, the scenario we encountered was war, destruction, thick, gray smoke difficult to see and breathe.

At the next intersection, a great earthquake. We were literally in the center of the street, my granddaughter curled up in a ball and I covering her. Things settled, we continued.

The last turn off the street we'd travelled toward home, I had turned and looked to see a huge tsunami wave ready to overtake us. It did but I knew to let it curl around us which it did. We were safe inside the curl. We could breathe and had no fear.

Then a shift, the curl collapsed, water enveloped us. I remember I told my granddaughter to take a deep breath and swim upward. She scrambled upward, I was behind her almost pushing her up. As we reached the surface, we were thrust completely out of the water into the open blue sky. continuing upward airborne. I knew we were on our way up, all the way!

I awoke and wrote sequence of events down.

Watching the riots this week brought back vividly what the roundabout scenario looked like in my dream.

I do not know the time frame between events but the street distance we traveled is only a mile.

Jacqueline