Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THINKING OUT LOUD

WHAT DOES REVELATION 4:1 MEAN?

After this, I looked, and there before me was A DOOR STANDING OPEN IN HEAVEN. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a TRUMPET said, “COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

John's experience COMPARES closely to THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH.
Described in 1 Thessalonians 4:16, THE RAPTURE occurs with a voice, the sound of a TRUMPET, and all believers experiencing being CAUGHT UP from the earth.

DOES REVELATION 4:1 MEAN ... The RAPTURE?!

Can you READ Revelation 4: 1-2 and BELIEVE that this is THE RAPTURE taking place?

This is why the Bible teaches that we must become like children to enter the kingdom of heaven.
A child can understand THE RAPTURE and that saved people will be CAUGHT UP together IN THE CLOUDS with JESUS CHRIST. Then, that same child can read Revelation 4 verses 1 and 2 and not see the rapture there. It’s not there.

Was John (who represents the Church) caught up in the clouds by Jesus?!

According to some WATCHMEN, the RAPTURE and the actual REVELATION of the man of sin (Antichrist Barack Obama) shall happen almost SIMULTANEOUSLY. In other words, right after the Church is CAUGHT UP together in the CLOUDS with JESUS, the Antichrist will be given authority to CONTINUE for forty-two months.
However, that can only happen AFTER the RESTRAINER has been REMOVED from Earth, NOT before.

THIS IS WHAT 2 THESSALONIANS 2 SAYS:

3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For THAT DAY WILL NOT COME, UNLESS THE REBELLION COMES FIRST, AND THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS is REVEALED, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And YOU KNOW WHAT IS RESTRAINING HIM NOW so THAT HE MAY BE REVEALED IN HIS TIME. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. ONLY HE WHO NOW RESTRAINS IT WILL DO SO UNTIL HE IS OUT OF THE WAY. 8 And THEN THE LAWLESS ONE WILL BE REVEALED, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is by THE ACTIVITY OF SATAN with all power and FALSE SIGNS AND WONDERS.

So, IF the requirement for THAT DAY to come is that REBELLION (Black Lives Matter UNLAWFUL "protests"?!) must come first and the RESTRAINER must be out of the way for the LAWLESS One to be officially REVEALED (i.e., INDWELLED by Satan becoming SATAN INCARNATE) "in his (DUE) time," in MY OPINION, REVELATION 12 offers a better "picture" of the RAPTURE.

CONSIDER THIS:

REVELATION 12 - SATAN THROWN DOWN TO EARTH

QUESTION: Can Satan be thrown down to Earth while the RESTRAINER is still HERE?!
2 THESSALONIANS 2 (above) has the right ANSWER.

7 Now WAR AROSE IN HEAVEN, MICHAEL AND HIS ANGELS FIGHTING AGAINST THE DRAGON.
And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And THE GREAT DRAGON WAS THROWN DOWN, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and HIS ANGELS WERE THROWN DOWN WITH HIM. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now THE SALVATION and THE POWER AND THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD and THE AUTHORITY OF HIS CHRIST have come, for THE ACCUSER OF OUR BROTHERS HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN, who accuses them day and night before our God. 11 And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY, for they loved not their lives even unto death. 12 Therefore, REJOICE, O HEAVENS AND YOU WHO DWELL IN THEM! But WOE TO YOU, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because HE KNOWS THAT HIS TIME IS SHORT!

17 Then (Allah) THE DRAGON became furious with the woman and WENT OFF TO MAKE WAR ON THE REST OF HER OFFSPRING (the FOOLISH Virgins Left Behind), on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS.

Re: THINKING OUT LOUD

According to 2 THESSALONIANS 2:

1- THAT DAY WILL NOT COME, UNLESS THE ("BLM/ANTIFA") REBELLION COMES FIRST, and the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS is REVEALED, the SON OF DESTRUCTION (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama.)
2- ONLY He who now RESTRAINS it will do so until HE IS OUT OF THE WAY.
3- THEN THE LAWLESS ONE (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) WILL BE (officially) REVEALED.
4- The coming of the lawless one (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) is by THE ACTIVITY OF SATAN with all (Muslim) power and FALSE SIGNS AND WONDERS.

According to REVELATION 12:

1- The GREAT DRAGON was THROWN DOWN to the earth and HIS ANGELS were THROWN DOWN with him. (AFTER the RESTRAINER was taken OUT OF THE WAY.)
2- Now THE SALVATION and THE POWER and THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD and THE AUTHORITY OF HIS CHRIST have come: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a SHOUT, with the VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL, and with the TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
a- THE SALVATION + THE POWER + THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD = SHOUT + VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL + TRUMP OF GOD?!
b- THE AUTHORITY OF HIS CHRIST HAVE COME = THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN?!
3- REJOICE, O HEAVENS and YOU WHO DWELL IN THEM! = SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD?!
4- WOE TO YOU (the Left Behind?!), O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because HE KNOWS THAT HIS TIME IS SHORT! (forty-two months, maybe LESS?!)

According to REVELATION 13:

1- I saw a BEAST (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) rising out of the SEA. To IT (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) the dragon gave his POWER and his throne and great authority. (AFTER the RESTRAINER was taken OUT OF THE WAY.)
2- Who is like THE BEAST, and who can fight against IT? = The coming of the LAWLESS ONE is by THE ACTIVITY OF SATAN with all POWER?!
3- IT opened its (Muslim) mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming His name and His dwelling, that is, THOSE WHO DWELL IN HEAVEN (Rejoice, O HEAVENS and YOU WHO DWELL IN THEM?!)
4- IT (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) was allowed to make war on the (the Left Behind?!) SAINTS and to CONQUER THEM = The LAWLESS ONE ... by THE ACTIVITY OF SATAN with all POWER?!
If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.

5- Then I saw ANOTHER BEAST (Pope Francis) rising out of the EARTH. 12 It exercises all the AUTHORITY of the FIRST BEAST (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 IT (Pope Francis) performs GREAT SIGNS, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by THE SIGNS that it is allowed to work in the presence of THE BEAST (Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama) it deceives those who dwell on earth = The LAWLESS ONE with ALL POWER and FALSE SIGNS AND WONDERS?!

THE BOTTOM LINE?

IF REVELATION 12 represents the 12th HEBREW month of ELUL and REVELATION 13 represents the 1st HEBREW month of the CIVIL year (TISHREI), the RAPTURE should happen BEFORE (not later than) the month of ELUL ends on Gregorian September 18th.

However, if NOTHING happens, we should consider applying Silva Shirry's 10-Day warning to the "nothingness." In that case, September 28 = 10 Tishrei (YOM KIPPUR) shall be our next "COME UP HITHER" date (as if making an appointment to MEET SOMEONE or go out with, especially SOMEONE with whom you are having, or may soon have, an eternal ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP.)

OK. So, September 28 (YOM KIPPUR) comes an NOTHING happens ... Then "PLAN B" comes to the rescue: A few years back, a young boy had a dream (or vision) of an ANGEL with a CALENDAR placing a CHECK mark on the first day of SEPTEMBER and a big X on the last day (September 30th.)

If NOTHING happens September 30?! Call GOD's "911" for Holy HELP ... IF the Holy line is NOT busy. :rage:

No, I do NOT know the DAY or the HOUR. This much I do know, however: Que sera, SERA !!!

MARANATHA !!! :mask:

While browsing Youtube for end-times videos, I came across this spoof video about President TRUMP:
TRUMBO - FIRST BLOOD

Donald Trump is Rambo. A former reality TV star must use all of the guerrilla tactics he learned in Vietnam to save NORMIES and his country from SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR SCUM.

After "graduating" from Columbia University in 1983, Muslim WARRIOR SCUM Obama worked as a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" in Chicago.
Later, in 2007, Muslim WARRIOR SCUM Hom.Obama presented himself as the candidate of CHANGE and worked to lure DemoNcRATS with ads that promised heady possibilities: “WE CAN END A WAR," "WE CAN SAVE THE PLANET," "WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD." 'HOPE' AND 'CHANGE' MEET REALITY was Antichrist Obama's ILLEGAL Reelection Roadmap.

Now, pay CLOSE attention to what Genesis 1 says in verse 31:

And GOD SAW EVERYTHING THAT HE HAD MADE, and behold, IT WAS VERY GOOD.
And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

So, GOD SAW THAT EVERYTHING HE HAD MADE WAS VERY GOOD and the Muslim/N.W.O. SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR SCUM from HELL, born in KENYA, lured Satanic, COMMUNIST, Anti-American DemoNcRATS and very STUPID useful IDIOTS with ads that promised this "heady" possibility:
"WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD" that Almighty GOD created and thought "WAS VERY GOOD."

This is what Prophet DANIEL says in Daniel 11:

36 “And THE KING shall do as HE WILLS. HE SHALL EXALT HIMSELF AND MAGNIFY HIMSELF ABOVE EVERY GOD, and shall speak astonishing things against THE GOD of gods. He shall prosper till the indignation is accomplished; for what is decreed shall be done. 37 HE SHALL PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE GODS OF HIS FATHERS, or to the one beloved by women. He shall not pay attention to any other god, for HE SHALL MAGNIFY HIMSELF ABOVE ALL. 38 He shall honor the god of fortresses instead of these. A god whom his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He shall deal with the strongest fortresses with the help of a foreign god.
THOSE WHO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM HE SHALL LOAD WITH HONOR. HE SHALL MAKE THEM RULERS OVER MANY AND SHALL DIVIDE THE LAND FOR A PRICE.

And that's EXACTLY what the SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR SCUM and LAST, openly Muslim homosexual and first BLACK Antichrist (from HELL, born in KENYA) has been doing ever since his father (ALLAH, the DRAGON) gave him "his power and his throne and great authority."

So, right after I saw the title in the video (TRUMBO - FIRST BLOOD), this is the UNRELATED thought that came to mind:

RAMBO, FIRST BLOOD: The American action released in the United States on October 22, 1982 and co-written by SylvESTER STALLONE, who also stars as Vietnam War veteran JOHN RAMBO, a troubled and misunderstood veteran that must rely on his combat and survival senses against the ABUSIVE law enforcement of the SMALL TOWN of HOPE, Washington.

This is the way I see the surname: RAMBO = RAM + BO

1- RAM - Daniel’s Vision of THE RAM and THE GOAT
Daniel 8:4 I saw THE RAM charging westward and northward and southward.
NO BEAST COULD STAND BEFORE HIM, and there was no one who could rescue from his power.
He did as he pleased and BECAME GREAT.

2- BO = Barack Obama, THE GOAT.

Daniel 8: 5 As I was considering, behold, a MALE GOAT came from THE WEST (New World) across the face of the whole earth, without touching the ground. And the goat had a conspicuous horn between his eyes. 6 He came to THE RAM with the TWO HORNS, which I had seen standing on the bank of the canal, and he ran at him in his powerful wrath. 7 I saw him come close to THE RAM, and he was enraged against him and struck THE RAM and broke his two horns. And THE RAM had no power to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground and trampled on him. And THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD RESCUE THE RAM FROM HIS POWER. 8 Then THE GOAT became EXCEEDINGLY GREAT, but when he was strong, the great horn was broken, and instead of it there came up four conspicuous horns toward the four winds of heaven.

COULD THE RAM with the TWO HORNS in Daniel be RELATED to this RAM in Revelation 13:11?
Then I saw ANOTHER BEAST rising out of THE EARTH. It had TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB and it spoke like a dragon.

What a coincidence! In the movie, Vietnam War veteran JOHN RAMBO came to the small town of HOPE, in the State of Washington and in REAL life we have a REAL veteran from the WAR IN HEAVEN, the war MICHAEL and his angels fought against THE DRAGON and his fallen angels, living in the utopian small town of HOPE, in Washington, D.C. ... where Satan throne is:
And to IT the DRAGON gave his power and HIS THRONE and great authority.

Vidgeo – Nov 22, 2017

RAMBO = RAM + BO ? RAM, the Catholic SECOND Beast in Revelation 13:11 and BO (Barack Obama), the Muslim FIRST Beast ?!

One more thing about RAMBO and OUR CURRENT SITUATION:

In December (the 12th month, like the 12th month of ELUL) 1981, RAMBO travels to a small town in rural Washington in search of a fellow U.S. Army GREEN Beret buddy. He learns that his friend died from cancer the previous summer due to exposure to Agent ORANGE.

Today, September 9, Californians awoke to a dark ORANGE sky and ASH-coated cars ... ROSH HASHANAH ?!

ORANGE SKIES BLANKET CALIFORNIA AS BLACKOUTS AND WILDFIRES CONTINUE

(Sept. 9) Californians, many without power, awoke to a dark orange sky and ash-coated cars as dozens of major fires stoked by a record heatwave and the final gusts of a powerful windstorm blanketed the disaster-weary state in dense smoke. The winds had faded enough that PG&E Corp., which switched off electricity to half a million people to prevent more fires during the storm, began inspecting lines for damage. By late morning it had restored power to more than 30,000 homes and businesses. But the smoke, thick enough to blot out the sun, is complicating an already daunting task, with 10,750 miles (17,300 kilometers) of electrical lines the utility must check. At the southern end of the state, utilities owned by Edison International and Sempra Energy have cut power to about 250 customers and are still weighing whether to switch off power to another 100,000 people, as high winds continue to howl through the mountains near Los Angeles and San Diego. The shutoffs are the latest blow for California, where climate change is making weather ever more extreme. Temperatures have soared to records from Napa to Los Angeles, forcing the state’s power grid to the brink. Wildfires have torched more than 2.5 million acres this year, the most on record. California’s utilities have resorted to shutting down power lines in advance of high winds to prevent sparks from igniting fires. And the practice is now spreading to other states, with Portland General Electric Co. blacking out 5,000 homes and businesses Monday as the same wind storm raking California battered neighboring Oregon as well. But even that drastic step couldn’t prevent fires altogether. In California, gusts topping 60 miles per hour fanned fresh life into some blazes that began during a freak lightning storm last month -- while sparking new ones. Wind-drive blazes erupted across Oregon as well, with officials saying at least one may have been started by downed power lines. Against that grim backdrop, PG&E’s announcement early Wednesday that it would begin line inspections brought some measure of relief. California’s largest utility starting late Monday cut power to 172,000 customer accounts -- or about 516,000 people, given the size of a typical household -- in portions of the Sierra Nevada foothills and the San Francisco Bay Area as the winds approached. The vast majority of them will have power restored by the end of the day Wednesday, PG&E said. In August, California carried out its first rotating blackouts since the 2001 energy crisis to cope surging demand for electricity as extreme temperatures kicked air conditioners into overdrive. The Trump administration on Sept. 6 declared a power emergency, allowing generating plants to run at full bore, regardless of environmental limits. California Awakens To Smoky Skies From Raging Fires Smoke fills the air in Oakland on Sept. 9.Photographer: Sam Hall/Bloomberg The shutoffs are a fairly new and controversial practice to prevent wildfires, and their use by PG&E last year triggered investigations, even as utilities defended them as necessary in the face of increasingly wild weather. The company emerged from Chapter 11 in July after agreeing to pay $25.5 billion to settle wildfire lawsuits over fires sparked by its equipment, and PG&E has taken steps to limit the size and duration of outages, including putting wires underground in some locations. The state’s two other major utilities are still making plans to cut power if necessary Wednesday. Southern California Edison Co. said it may shut off electricity to more than 17,000 customers, but just 250 were cut off as of 11:30 a.m. local time. San Diego Gas & Electric Co. is considering doing so for more than 16,700 customers, with none currently disconnected. September and October typically mark the peak of California’s fire season, when plants have been sapped of moisture by the state’s dry summer. Rains most often return in October or November.

Bloomberg QuickTake News – Sep 09, 2020

RAMBO's Agent ORANGE, a dark ORANGE sky over California ... 10 days BEFORE the first day of ROSH HASHANAH ?!

1- On Monday, September 7 (LABOR Day), I found a WET black T-shirt, on the ground, next to my car (Eagle Summit.) That evening, after I had taken the trash can out, I took the t-shirt and put it with the trash that was going to be taken by the garbage collection truck the next day, Tuesday September 8th.
I noticed the words "BIG DADDY's" were inscribed on the t-shirt, in yellow or light orange letters.

2- This morning, Saturday September 12, I had two back-to-back DREAMS.

a- First DREAM: I had just came out of the shower to my bedroom, when I met BETHSABE, a woman I used to know in the past. I had been living in that apartment for a very short time and, in the dream, I knew, Betsabe had come to stay with me. I thought it was kind of strange (in a nice way) that I had been in the NEW apartment for just a few days and this woman came to live with me, to keep me company (in a nice way.) For some reason, I had to get out of the apartment and go somewhere else (it was DARK.)
I wasn't familiar with my new neighborhood, so the dream ended when I was trying to get public transportation to go back to the apartment to my new "friend," but I did not know where in the neighborhood I was. I had a vague idea but, basically, I was kind of lost. A public bus came but I didn't take it because I thought it was going to take too long to take me home (they make too many stops.)
So I decided to wait for something faster. In the dream, there were plenty of "UBER" I could take (with other passengers) without having to book a ride first.

In real life, BETSABE had a daughter I knew since she was 2 years old, named ZULEIKA.

b- A few years before I met Bethsabe and her daughter Zuleika, I had a very close FEMALE friend named CANDY, whose mother's name was ZULEIKA.

Second DREAM: I was standing at the porch, by the front door, of the house I used to live with my parents and siblings when I was a teenager. CANDY ("SWEET" to me), who I did not know at that time, was inside the house when I saw her mother (Zuleika) coming, smoking a cigarette (in real life, I NEVER saw her smoking anything.) I noticed she didn't say "Hi" to me. It looks like she was not in a good mood. Right after mother Zuleika went in the house, I noticed plenty of liquid waste and sewage coming out of a nearby sewer that had been opened to clear the clogged sewer pipes of the house in front of ours.
A little after I got to the sewer, I saw a BLACK T-SHIRT coming out of it.
In the dream, I understood the t-shirt was the one causing the problem, so I grabbed it and threw it away. In the process, I noticed the short pants (cut off jeans) I was wearing got wet by the liquid waste, so I went to the water hose in front of the house to take a "front yard" shower with my clothes on.
While taking my "shower" I found the metal pull tab or puller of a zipper and a couple of key holders with keys in a little hole full of water, which to me, was kind of odd. End of DREAM.

- The puller of a zipper and a few (2 or 3) keys in WATER?!
- 2 WET black T-shirts: one "Big Daddy" REAL, one from the sewer in the dream.
- 2 Zuleikas, both REAL: one older (the one in the dream), one a lot younger (not in any of the dreams.)
- 2 dreams and 2 different "showers": one normal, one with my clothes on ... WHAT A ... DREAMS !!! :thinking_face:

BETSABE

What does BETSABE mean? The origin of Betsabe is Hebrew.
The meaning of Betsabe is DAUGHTER OF AN OATH or PACT.
The name BETHSABÉ is a variant of Betsabe. ... Baby names that sound like Betsabe include BAT SHEVA (Hebrew), Bat-Sheva (Hebrew), Batsheva (Hebrew), Bethsabée (French), and Betsabé.

Betsabe = DAUGHTER OF A PACT ... What PACT ?!
The "Abraham Accord" to be signed by ISRAEL and the UAE in the near future ?!!!

Who was BATSHEVA in the Bible?

Also spelled BETHSABEE, Bathsheba (in the Bible: 2 Samuel 11, 12; 1 Kings 1, 2) was the wife of Uriah the Hittite and later became one of the wives of King David and the MOTHER of King SOLOMON.

I have had a FEW dreams of BETHSABE in the past.
For example, on May 28, 2012, I was standing on the ground and I looked up and saw her standing in the air (like 2 or 3 floors high) wearing a long ORANGE wedding gown.

ZULEIKA

Behold. Zuleika, the daughter, was not in the dreams.
Zuleika is a given name for females. The name is of uncertain origin, possibly from PERSIAN, meaning "BRILLIANT BEAUTY", or from ARABIC, meaning "BRIGHT AND FAIR."

In the Bible, ZULEIKHA was Potiphar's wife, the woman that tried to seduce JOSEPH.

CANDY

Of English origin, which is from ARABIC "qandi", this name means "SWEET."
Also short form of Candace, Candice (a variant spelling of Candace) and Candida.

CANDACE is a female given name from the Bible, ultimately deriving from the term kandake, a title for a QUEEN or queen mother in the ancient African Kingdom of Kush; also meaning PURE AND INNOCENT.

A “CANDACE, QUEEN of the Ethiopians” is mentioned in the Bible (Acts 8:27-39) when the apostle Philip meets “a eunuch of GREAT AUTHORITY” under her reign and converts him to Christianity.

The name CANDIDA means WHITE, "to WHITEN," and is of Latin origin.

OH WHAT A DREAM - By: Ruth Brown (Source: LyricFind)

Woke up this morning and I looked around
SO DISAPPOINTED, I laid back down
OH, WHAT A DREAM, WHAT A DREAM
I HAD LAST NIGHT

Dreamed I held you in my arms
But I'm STILL WAITIN' FOR THAT DAY TO COME

Oh, what a dream, (What a dream), What a dream, (What a dream) I had last night

Dreamed we were walkin' down the aisle
The organ was playing "HERE COMES THE BRIDE"
You looked out at me and you began to smile
When I looked around EVERYBODY began to cry

I opened my eyes, you weren't there
All of my happiness just disappeared

I opened my eyes, you weren't there
All of my happiness just disappeared

Bartman Ferreira – Apr 22, 2010

While waiting for THAT DAY, I shall keep on DREAMING ... For "dreaming costs nothing!"

THANKS, GOD !!!

2 BLACK T-SHIRTS, 2 ZULEIKAS, 2 DREAMS and 2 DIFFERENT "SHOWERS."

More "TWO's"

I - Revelation 11 - TWO WITNESSES, TWO OLIVE TREES and TWO LAMPSTANDS

1 Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, 2 but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to THE (UNITED) NATIONS, and they will trample the holy city for FORTY-TWO MONTHS (the same amount of time Antichrist Obama shall be allowed to CONTINUE exercising "the power, and his throne and great authority" his father ALLAH, the DRAGON gave him.)
3 And I will grant authority to my TWO WITNESSES, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days (the same amount of time Antichrist Obama shall be allowed to CONTINUE exercising "the power, and his throne and great authority" his father ALLAH, the DRAGON gave him), clothed in sackcloth.”
4 These are the TWO OLIVE TREES and the TWO LAMPSTANDS that stand before the Lord of the earth.

II - TWO SILVER TRUMPETS and TWO and only WITNESSES OF GOD IN THIS WORLD.

01:15 Moses was given an instruction by the Lord, "Make TWO Silver Trumpets for yourself; you shall make them of hammered work; you shall use them for calling the Assembly and for directing the movement of the camps.."
01:33 Which means, get ready, calling the Assembly, get ready, get ready to move, get ready to fight, get ready for something or for someone, that's what it was all about.
01:53 But WHY TWO, and why SILVER?
05:01 And now comes the point why I believe it's TWO trumpets.
05:06 You see, according to Isaiah 43 verse 10, ISRAEL IS THE WITNESS OF GOD.,
05:14 "You are my witnesses" He says in Isaiah chapter 43, "You are my witnesses" says the Lord to the people of Israel. Interesting, THEY ARE HIS WITNESSES.
06:21 You see, ISRAEL IS GOD'S WITNESS (Witness #1) and THE CHURCH IS GOD WITNESS (Witness #2) and there is only TWO, and ONLY WITNESSES OF GOD IN THIS WORLD and it's THE CHURCH and ISRAEL, and this is why we will always suffer together, not just enjoy things together.
06:36 Whoever wants to destroy Israel is normally anti-Christian, trust me, it goes together.
07:24 GOD is USING ISRAEL and the CHURCH for the FIRST TIME TOGETHER, as the trumpets that are telling the world to GET READY, SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO COME.

Behold Israel – Sep 19, 2017

The TWO WITNESSES:
The TWO OLIVE TREES and the TWO LAMPSTANDS ... ISRAEL and THE CHURCH ?!