Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The HIGHEST Rapture Watch Time ... EVER ?!

"THE MESSIAH IS COMING!" | Prophecy Update with Tom Hughes

In this week's Prophecy Update, we look at how THE ABRAHAM ACCORD, LAWLESSNESS, ETHNIC CONFLICTS, WARS, and RUMORS OF WARS all point to JESUS’ SOON RETURN!

Hope For Our Times – Sep 9, 2020

WORLD EVENTS POINTING TO THE RAPTURE AND THE SOON RETURN OF JESUS

Current Events Linked To Biblical Prophecies. Everything is unfolding just as the bible foretold.
WARS, VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS, EARTHQUAKES, EXTREME WEATHER, CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION, VIOLENCE and MORE!

The Watchman – Sep 9, 2020

THE HIGHEST RAPTURE WATCH TIME I’VE EVER SEEN!

I think I’ll let scripture, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6, speak for me today in this description.
All I can say is: COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!

Rapture Watchers – Sep 9, 2020

FEAST OF TRUMPETS, DAY OF ATONEMENT, 8TH DAY, & CIRCUMCISION

Much more information on our glorification and rapture! Watch and share!
*CLARIFICATION*: Baby Jesus was not sinful...but He was circumcised to make Him an official 'son of the covenant'. It's an '8th day' thing that isn't always about sin. Part of symbolism of circumcision is about entrance into the promises of God and receiving the inheritance and leaving the 'wilderness' of sin.
The other part is putting aside the flesh with all its desires. We'll experience all of these things....total freedom from sin, an entrance into heaven, sonship with a new name, and a NEW 'BEGINNING'.
Many layers here!

Brenda Weltner – Sep 9, 2020

In the last video, we see Revelation 12 ... referring to the 12th month of ELUL, the month "the woman clothed with the sun, pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth" is going to go into LABOR?!

According to sister Brenda, September 20, 2020 (9/20/20) is the day the "male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron", will be born and "caught up to God and to His throne" and the day the woman will flee into the wilderness.

September 20, 2020 (9/20/20) is exactly the day the two-day Feast of Rosh Hashanah ends at sunset in Israel. Rosh Hashanah starts on September 18th (9/18/20) at sunset in Israel.

Remember the 10-day warning Silva Shirry received: 3 + 7 days?
There are 2 days from September 18 to September 20 and 8 "circumcision" (New Beginning) days from the 20th (the last day of Rosh Hashanah) to YOM KIPPUR on September 28th. 2 + 8 = 10 (From Sep. 18 to Sep. 28) COULD these 10 days be related to Silva Shirry's 10 days?!

IF the 7-year Tribulation started on September 21, 2017 like the video suggests, the end of the GREAT Tribulation should fall on September 21, 2024. Therefore, we should be approaching the MIDDLE time ("MIDNIGHT HOUR") when the Tribulation ends and the Great Tribulation starts.

BTW, sister Brenda said: When GOD placed the Sun in VIRGO and there was a CRESCENT Moon that appeared underneath her feet," and JUPITER had been inside of VIRGO for NINE (9) months and there was a CROWN of 12 stars above her, that's was GOD's way of saying:
"Hey, look to SEPTEMBER, look to the SEVENTH (7th) month, look right around the time the CRESCENT Moon is appearing and I will tell you when all of these is going to begin."

The time should fall on or around the Day of ATONEMENT (Yom Kippur), on September 28th, the day that, according to sister Brenda, the RAPTURE should happens.

According to Wikipedia, this is how a waxing crescent Moon (23% lit) and a CRESCENT Moon look like:

< waxing crescent Moon (23% lit) = CRESCENT Moon >

Re: The HIGHEST Rapture Watch Time ... EVER ?!

CONSIDER THIS

A CRESCENT SHAPE is a symbol or emblem used to represent the lunar phase in the FIRST QUARTER (the "SICKLE MOON"), or by extension a symbol representing the Moon itself.
A CRESCENT Moon is used as the astrological symbol for the Moon, and hence as the alchemical symbol for SILVER. It was also the emblem of Diana/Artemis, and hence represented VIRGINITY.
In Roman Catholic Marian veneration, it is associated with the VIRGIN MARY.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent

THINKING OUT LOUD!!!

- Mark 4:29 As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the SICKLE to it, because THE HARVEST HAS COME.

- Joel 3:13 Swing the SICKLE, for THE HARVEST IS RIPE. Come, tread THE GRAPES, for the winepress is full.

- Revelation 14:16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

- In Hinduism, Lord SHIVA is often shown wearing a CRESCENT MOON on his head symbolizing that the lord is the master of time and is himself timeless.

- The name of SHIVA sounds like a combination of SILVA SHIRRY's name to me.
IF that's the case, COULD Silva's 10-day warning be related to a CRESCENT Moon?!

- COULD silver (or ASH) be related to the GREY paint I saw the word "Thursday" written on?!

- What about VIRGINITY and VIRGIN MARY ... COULD a CRESCENT Moon be related to them?!

- The FIRST Quarter Moon of Lunation 1209 (12 and 9) happens on September 23 at 9:54 pm.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE !!!

September 27, 2011, almost NINE (9, SEPTEM) years ago, was the day I had the DREAM of traveling EAST on 27th Avenue (riding the back of a blue, with black vinyl top, 1967 Chevrolet Impala with my father on the passenger's seat and a younger brother of mine driving), seeing through the back window what looked to me like a "Pac -Man Moon" and KNOWING we had to take "Exit 28-29" AFTER the BRIDGE we were about to CROSS.

The SABBATH is considered to be a BRIDGE in God’s law, which is divided into two distinct parts, as evidenced by the two tablets of stone (Exodus 34:1.) THE FIRST FOUR COMMANDMENTS point out our duties to God, while THE LAST SIX identify our responsibilities to our fellow humans.
Therefore, the SABBATH COMMANDMENT, placed in the heart of the law, serves as a BRIDGE that connects these two parts of God’s Ten Commandments.

Perhaps I saw a CRESCENT Moon instead of what I thought was a "Pac -Man Moon."
September 26th is a SABBATH and YOM KIPPUR (the Day of Atonement) falls on MONDAY (the day of the MOON), September 28th. COULD September 28-29 be the "Exit 28-29" in my "Pac -Man Moon" dream on September 27, 2011... almost 9 (Roman "SEPTEM-ber") years ago ?!

MORE "CRAZY" DREAMS!!!

- On the first day of ROSH HASHANAH (MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012), almost EIGHT (8) years ago,
I had a dream of my oldest sister preparing food for lots of people. I hadn't had any breakfast, so she gave me some BREAD I ate. In the dream I KNEW there were TWO groups to go in the RAPTURE, that the first group would have a second chance to go and that the last group would leave first.
I knew I was part of the LAST group.

- That very same day (Monday, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012, the first day of ROSH HASHANAH), I had another dream: I was taking a shower with a little piece of soap, while my mother and an older brother of hers (who has been dead since 1997 or 1998, I can't remember) were talking outside the bathroom.
In the dream I knew the RAPTURE was happening in 1 or 2 weeks

- The next day (TUESDAY, September 18, 2012), I had a dream of downloading part of a video of Antichrist Obama giving a "KILLER" speech.

MARANATHA !!!

DESTRUCTION IS COMING! WE ARE GOING HOME!

00:01 Hello, beloved brethren. Today is the 9th of September, 2020 here in Australia and we are in the month of ELUL 5780 on the Hebrew calendar.
00:26 Many are saying that the PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE UAE is a prelude to the covenant made. IT IS NOT, because we know that the covenant was made on the 23rd of Sep., 2015.
01:01 From god's decree to restore Jerusalem back to Israel on June 7, 1967 SIX DAY WAR, the seven sevens 49 prophetic years brings us to the 23rd of September 2015.
02:15 ... and this happens to be the date, the same date, that they made the covenant the POPE and OBAMA, the U.N. agreement made with 193 countries ...
02:43 And the FATHER said IT'S A MOMENT IN TIME and they are referring to this meeting as "MOMENT."
02:52 So, our FATHER is speaking plainly and clearly because that was given THREE YEARS AGO.
06:37 We are COMING UP to the FIFTH DAY OR YEAR, on the 23rd or the 28th of September, from the date that the covenant was made.
06:52 So, we have the first day (2016), the second day was 2017.
06:59 What happened in 2017, on the 23rd of September? THE REVELATION 12 SIGN OCCURRED.
10:17 ... and in THE MIDST, the judgment will come upon the judge and all the princes.
10:28 In THE MIDST, so BEFORE THE FIFTH YEAR (2020) HAPPENS, We are going to be RAPTURED and Satan will be cast down to the earth, because as we go up, Satan is cast down as soon as god takes the light (JESUS, the Restrainer) out of the DARKNESS.

Behold. The FIFTH (5th) year from September 23, 2015 occurs on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020.

Read the COMMENTS, in case you want to know more about this IMPORTANT moment in time.

colleen minter – Sep 9, 2020

FROM DEBORAH'S VIDEO:

01:07 Jesus came to the house and He said "81777 is very important", something like that and then He said "17 is also important."

Video and More Here:
http://pub3.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=202302667&frmid=9403&msgid=924840&cmd=show

CONSIDER THIS

Form Sister Colleen's video: "The 23rd of September 2015... and this happens to be the date, the same date, that they made the covenant the POPE and OBAMA, the U.N. agreement made with 193 countries ... And the FATHER said IT'S A MOMENT IN TIME and they are referring to this meeting as "MOMENT."
So, our FATHER is speaking plainly and clearly because that was given THREE YEARS AGO.
What happened in 2017, on the 23rd of September? THE REVELATION 12 SIGN OCCURRED."

- Sep. 2015 fell at the end of the Hebrew year of 5775 and the beginning of the Hebrew year of 5776.
- Sep. 2016 fell at the end of the Hebrew year of 5776 and the beginning of the Hebrew year of 5777.
- Sep. 2017 fell at the end of the Hebrew year of 5777 and the beginning of the Hebrew year of 5778.

Jesus told Deborah "81777 is very important." Notice that September (Roman SEPTEM or 7) 2017 fell at the end of the Hebrew year of 5777 (the last 3 SEVENS in Deborah's number) and the 8/1 (81) was the beginning of August 2017. Maybe n the number 5 in the Hebrew year 5777 represents the OLD Roman JULY, the SEVENTH (Septem) month in the Gregorian Calendar = OLD Roman SEPTEMBER.
Maybe 5777 means "(September = 5)777," the month a year The REVELATION 12 SIGN occurred.
Maybe 81777 means "(September = 5)777 + 3," THREE years later (September 5780.) Maybe that's why Jesus told Deborah "81777 is very important."

Remember GOD told Diane Olivieri "8/1 is 7/1"?! Maybe the 81 in 81777 is related to her 8/1.
Maybe, the same way "8/1 is 7/1", 9/1 is 8/1. Who knows.

CONSIDER THIS - Part 2

Remember NATHAN, the 15 Years old Jewish boy that had the near-death experience in 2015 (on the the first night of SUKKOT) and saw Heaven, Hell and the End of times prophecies?
Well, Nathan said that The WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG started on the 27th of Elul (the 11th of September or 9/11) 2015, the very same month and year sister Colleen says the covenant with many was made (on the 23rd of September, 2015.) He also said that "THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD" is know up above as GOG... THE "LEADER" that made the covenant with many countries of the "FREE WORLD"?!
Gog (606, 609, 906 or 909) is none other than ... BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE OF 15 YEARS OLD THAT SAW HEAVEN, HELL AND THE END OF TIMES PROPHECIES

Read the DESCRIPTION BOX and the COMMENTS... IF you want to know more.

Tomer W – Oct 17, 2015

MARANATHA !!!

ANOTHER COINCIDENCE:

The GREGORIAN 2015 and 2020 Calendars for the month of SEPTEMBER are EXACTLY the same.

However, the HEBREW Calendar for the Hebrew months of ELUL and TISHREI for Hebrew year 5780 (Gregorian Sep. 2020) is 5-6 (5 exclusive or 6 inclusive) days ahead of the HEBREW Calendar for the same Hebrew months for year 5775 (Gregorian 2015.)

The First day of Rosh Hashanah 5775 fell on Monday, September 14, 2015 and the First day of Rosh Hashanah 5780 will fall on Saturday, September 19, 2020.

=

MARANATHA !!!

TISHREI is the SEVENTH (7th, SEPTEM) month of the Jewish RELIGIOUS YEAR and the FIRST MONTH in the CIVIL CALENDAR.

Behold. On the 15th of September, at the White House, they're going to be signing the Abraham Accord. Israel and the United Arab Emirates are scheduled to formally sign the August 13th Normalization Agreement (the "new Normal"?!) named the Abraham Accord at the White House on September 15th.
U.S President Donald The TRUMP will attend the ceremony.

SATAN IS GROOMING ANOTHER MAN LIKE HITLER, ANTICHRIST IS HERE NOW!

04:27 This should make your hair be standing straight up on edge.
04:36 Now I am warning you, Antichrist is here. Here, WHERE?! Where his father lives: "I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is." Where Satan throne is? Washington, D.C. ... the EVIL ("oval") Office.
04:41 What he's going to do? He's going to take control, he's going to try to take over, he's going to pick up where Hitler left off.

Godshealer7 End Time Prophecy Channel – Sep 9, 2020

MARANATHA !!!

THE LAST HOUR/DUAL CALENDARS

COMMENT By: Holly 2 Moons
“Time of Endurance” now seems to be time of Indoor-ance because of being indoors with the virus.
What you show with August being midnight and us moving into 1:00 ties exactly to what I shared with my dream of “the moon will be dark at midnight and Bright at 1:00 and the bridegroom comes at the midnight hour.” IF WE ARE PAST MIDNIGHT, WELL, 12:59 IS STILL TECHNICALLY MIDNIGHT HOUR. Also, many times I have asked the Lord when he is coming he gives me dreams showing Christmas.
Of course I knew he wasn’t referring to December, and I have had many dreams saying it’s CHRISTMAS IN JULY. If Christmas symbolizes rapture, and JULY IS THE SEVENTH MONTH, which is actually SEPTEMBER BEING THE SEVENTH MONTH… Then THIS MONTH COULD BE OUR CHRISTMAS!

BEHOLD. Notice that the first letters of July, August, September, October and November spell the name JASON, which is a common given name for a male and the name comes from Greek meaning "HEALER, the LORD IS SALVATION."

Josephus records that his name, before he hellenised it, was originally JESUS (Hebrew YĒSHUA.`)

So, JASON (July, August, September, October, November) = JESUS or YESHUA = THE LORD is SALVATION = THE LORD is our HEALER.

GODS GIFTS - – Sep 10, 2020

CONSIDER THIS:

Yesterday, September 9, 2020 I Posted:

BTW, remember when JESUS was on the cross and about the NINTH HOUR He cried out with a loud voice, saying, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” Maybe that's the way for me to cry out with a loud voice, saying, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” (in ENGLISH, of course) so GOD can notice I've been here hanging on the cross ever since I was born and most likely will leave it the same way JESUS did: when I DIE.

YOU SHALL GET YOUR NEEDED CLARIFICATION AS SOON AS HE GIVES ME THE ANSWER(s), right here on this Forum, so all those "interested" can be a "witness.

MAYBE the answer(s) to my question(s) (and complains) of Yesterday, September 9, 2020, COULD be found in the HOLY message presented in this video.

IF they are, as you COULD see, sometimes FATHER doesn't take His sweet time in RESPONDING.
As far as I'm concerned, my request has been GRANTED.
Thank YOU very much, LORD ... I mean, FATHER.

No. GOD never speaks to me directly, like He does to the Children He speaks to. He either gives me "ideas," dreams or INDIRECTLY sends me the answer(s) through one of His messenger.
Is Not that He tells His messenger "Tell Ruben this." But when I read or heard the message from the messengers and that message is related to any of my "INQUIRIES" (or COMPLAINS) to Him, I Know that message is part of the answer(s) I'm waiting for.

Nope! I do not know the reason Why HE doesn't speak directly to me. Most likely is because He knows I do have a TEMPER, very little PATIENCE and I'm very ,very DUMB. So, if He told me something, He knows I would understand exactly the OPPOSITE of what He's trying to tell me.
He did make me in His "Image and Likeness," didn't He?! :upside_down_face:

MARANATHA !!!

A CRESCENT SHAPE is a symbol or emblem used to represent the lunar phase in the FIRST QUARTER (the "SICKLE MOON"), or by extension a symbol representing the Moon itself.

- Mark 4:29 As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the SICKLE to it, because THE HARVEST HAS COME.
- Joel 3:13 Swing the SICKLE, for THE HARVEST IS RIPE.
- Revelation 14:16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his SICKLE over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

MY ANGELS ARE READY THEY HAVE THEIR SICKLE IN HAND, THE MOON WILL TURN TO BLOOD, THE SKY FIRE!

Godshealer7 End Time Prophecy Channel – Sep 10, 2020

THE MOON WILL TURN TO BLOOD, THE SKY FIRE?!

First FIRE, then the SKY and, finally, the MOON ?!

BLOOD RED SKY OVER CA, OR & WA ALSO GIANT TSUNAMI TO DEVASTATE SEATTLE

“It was scary. Especially AS RED AS THE SKY WAS,” said Patricia Fouts.
Seattle To Be Hit By A Giant Tsunami 2 Hours And 20 Minutes After “The Big One” Strikes The Cascadia Subduction Zone.

Evangelist Anita Rivera – Sep 9, 2020

MARANATHA !!!

2020 RAPTURE: FEAST OF TRUMPETS - FINAL CALL

In this video I look at the Feast of Trumpets from a Jewish Messianic perspective. There are three major themes that launch the millennium: Resurrection, Kingship and Marriage. The Feast of Trumpets also known as Rosh Hashanah, is the only feast or appointed time that fulfills all three. Dreams.
I had six dreams over the last month. The first dream was about the rapture on Feast of Trumpets, and then five about the tribulation.
I have not had any dreams that I would consider prophetic since around 2016-2017. Signs before the tribulation and during. And how they are all pointing to a rapture on the Feast of Trumpets, this year.
The eclipse at the midpoint of the tribulation and the coming judgment.
The eclipse that occurs over Egypt 40 days before the end of the tribulation. I don’t like to be a position where I don’t see another interpretation, days, weeks, years out for the rapture and tribulation.
But that’s where I’m at.
As we get closer to the actual event, that’s how it should be. We should see no other options.
So in other words, I think this is finally it!

The Return of the King – Sep 9, 2020

ISRAEL GOING INTO LOCKDOWN ON FEAST OF TRUMPETS

Chelsi Bedell – Sep 11, 2020

STARS FALL - REVELATION 12 -
Sept. 20th Woman Clothed with Sun & Moon & NEOWISE under feet on FOT

Hourly Watch – Sep 11, 2020

IMMINENT RAPTURE! TRUMP PEACE COVENANT WITH BAHRAIN AND ISRAEL! MARANATHA!
JESUS IS COMING SOON!

Tony Su – Sep 11, 2020

MORE PROOF , EVIDENCE or ARGUMENT establishing or helping to establish A FACT or THE TRUTH OF A STATEMENT?!

YOU SHALL GET YOUR NEEDED CLARIFICATION AS SOON AS HE GIVES ME THE ANSWER(s), right here on this Forum, so all those "interested" can be a "witness.

MAYBE more answer(s) to my question(s) (and COMPLAINTS) of September 9, 2020, COULD be found in the HOLY message presented in the video below.

Again, as far as I'm concerned, my request has been GRANTED. Obviously, the FATHER knows time is of the essence and is not taking too long RESPONDING our question(s) and COMPLAINTS.
Thank YOU very much, LORD and FATHER.

A VERY POWERFUL WORD FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST !

HISHUMBLESERVANT333 – Sep 10, 2020

While watching this video, I notice the word GRACE and this is the thought that came to mind:

GRACE = G + Race > The Race of GOD or The Race of HANAH?!

MARANATHA !!!

HEBREWS 12
1 Therefore, since WE ARE SURROUNDED by so great a CLOUD OF WITNESSES, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and LET US RUN WITH ENDURANCE THE RACE THAT IS SET BEFORE US ...

2 TIMOTHY 4
7 I have fought the good fight, I HAVE FINISHED THE RACE, I have kept the faith.

1 CORINTHIANS 9:24-27
Know ye not that they which run in a RACE run all, but ONE RECEIVETH THE PRIZE?

DREAMER: Inspired by a True Story - WINNING THE BREEDERS’ CUP

With a very unfortunate BEGINNING, DREAMER (saddle number 7 = SEPTEM), continues running before such a great cloud of WITNESSES, fighting the GOOD fight, keeping the FAITH and FINISHING the (G)RACE (of HANAH?!) ... in FIRST place.

Captain Darrow – May 25, 2019

RAPTURE WATCH FEAST OF TRUMPETS! SEPTEMBER 11TH, 7 DAYS TILL ROSH HASHANAH! ANOTHER PORTAL DREAM!

Here I talk about September 11th, the Abraham peach accord, peace and safety, a new dream I had and Mathew 22.

The Cataclysm Tony Earley – Sep 11, 2020

THIRD TEMPLE WALLS CONSTRUCTION SEPTEMBER 11, 12, 13, 14, 2020 911 RAPTURE 144000 NEW JERUSALEM

Look at the biblical days corresponding to Elul 24, and 25.
And how they point to the construction of the Third Temple and the Walls.
The solution will surprise you.

Coach inthefight – Sep 11, 2020

THIS SEPTEMBER HAS BEEN SO EXCITING!!

These are some of the things I read/heard this week that has encouraged me.
WE ARE TOLD TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER AS WE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING and we are very CLEARLY seeing the day approaching! Hallelujah!
Come quickly Lord JESUS!!!

Rapture Watchers – Sep 11, 2020

THREE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS INTERPRETATION THE DAY OF THE LORD THE LAST TRUMP OF GOD MARIA TAIGI

Coach inthefight – Sep 10, 2020

JUST CURIOUS

Above, I POSTED:

- That very same day (Monday, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012, the first day of ROSH HASHANAH), I had another DREAM (1): I was TAKING A SHOWER with a little piece of soap, while my mother and an older brother of hers (who has been dead since 1997 or 1998, I can't remember) were talking outside the bathroom.
IN THE DREAM I KNEW THE RAPTURE WAS HAPPENING IN 1 or 2 WEEKS.

- Friday, September 11, 2020 DREAM (2): - You know I have given you more boxes and tubes than the ones I have taken and you know I'M LEAVING TODAY."

Adding the ONE and TWO weeks from DREAM 1 to the date of DREAM 2:

1- Sep. 11 + 7 Days = Sep. 18 (29 Elul), the day of ROSH HASHANAH starts at sunset in ISRAEL.

2- Sep. 11 + 14 Days = Sep. 25 (7 Tishrei), 3 days BEFORE the day of YOM KIPPUR ends at sunset in ISRAEL.

In September 2012, the first day of ROSH HASHANAH fell on SEPTEMBER 17.
Adding the ONE and TWO weeks to that date in 2020 (Sep. 17, 2020, the day of the NEW Moon):

1- Sep. 17 + 7 Days = Sep. 24 (6 Tishrei), 4 days BEFORE the day of YOM KIPPUR ends at sunset in ISRAEL.

2- Sep. 17 + 14 Days = Oct. 1st (13 Tishrei), 1 day BEFORE the day of SUKKOT starts at sunset in ISRAEL.

MARANATHA !!!

SOUND THE ALARM! PROMINENT RABBI SAYS THIS WILL BE LAST FEAST OF TRUMPETS WITHOUT MESSIAH.

Tim Henderson – Aug 23, 2020

WORD HEARD IN THE SPIRIT

kim fisher – Aug 18, 2020

- 6 hours ago

On 10/26/19 I had a vision I saw a rainbow up close to my face. Then I saw a BIG CROSS made of light in the sky. Directly behind the cross was a NEW MOON..solid black. Then I saw 11:38. 1138 in Strongs Greek is DAVID. Jesus is the root and offspring of David. The next day after the vision, I discovered there was a new moon at...11:38. The Lord really wanted to emphasize the NEW MOON....

Behold: Sep. 11 + 7 Days (inclusive) = Sep. 17 (28 Elul) = Day of the NEW MOON at 7:00 AM.

- 6 hours ago

DEVELOPING: NEARLY 100 EARTHQUAKES RATTLE YELLOWSTONE IN 24 HOURS.

Yellowstone, the home of the KILLER supervolcano, is experiencing an ongoing swarm of 91 earthquakes that have rattled the Yellowstone National Park region in just a span of 24 hours on THURSDAY.

More here: https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/09/developing-nearly-100-earthquakes-rattle-yellowstone-in-24-hours/

PEACE AND SAFETY. JACOBS TROUBLE.

colleen minter – Sep 12, 2020

REJOICE! 📯 SHOFAR ON TEMPLE MOUNT UPDATE!

Speaking Truth in Love – Sep 11, 2020

MARANATHA !!!

On February 28, 2020, I went to the utility shed in the backyard to look for a few tools I wanted to use. On top of a box I found this "strange" ornament.

When I looked closely, I could not believe my eyes.
I had no doubt in my mind I had found an embossed "picture" of the RAPTURE.

TAKE A LOOK.

To me, the male ANGEL is the LORD himself descending from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of GOD and the female ANGEL is the BRIDE that has made herself ready and was granted to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure ... bringing some roses for her beloved, as the WISE, righteous and immaculate LADY she is.

I'VE BEEN THINKING:

Adding SEVEN months (as in Charity's "5, 6, 7, JESUS!") to the date of my "miraculous" finding:

February 28, 2020 + 7 (SEPTEM) Months, we get this date = September 28, 2020.

As a "coincidence," September 28 is 10 Tishrei, the date YOM KIPPUR is celebrated by the JEWISH people that follow GOD's Instructions.

MARANATHA !!!

I - VISION OF THE SON OF MAN

9 I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
10 I was in the Spirit on THE LORD’S DAY, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a TRUMPET 11 saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to PHILADELPHIA and to Laodicea.” 12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a SON OF MAN, clothed with a long robe and with a GOLDEN SASH AROUND HIS CHEST.

WHAT IS A SASH?

A sash is a LONG STRIP or LOOP OF CLOTH WORN OVER ONE SHOULDER or AROUND THE WAIST, especially as part of a uniform or OFFICIAL dress.

WHAT SASH SYMBOLIZES?

A band or ribbon worn about THE WAIST as PART OF ONE'S CLOTHING or OVER THE SHOULDER as a symbol of RANK OR STATUS, or as part of academic dress.

II - In the "RAPTURE" picture, the Mighty Angel is blowing a TRUMPET ("I heard behind me a loud voice like a TRUMPET")

- The Mighty Angel is wearing a a GOLDEN SASH AROUND HIS CHEST ("One like a SON OF MAN, clothed with a LONG ROBE and with a GOLDEN SASH AROUND HIS CHEST.")

- In the "RAPTURE" picture, the BRIDE, the CHURCH (of PHILADELPHIA) is wearing a SASH around her waist, as part of HER uniform or OFFICIAL dress.

III - JOHN, our brother and partner in the TRIBULATION and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in JESUS, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS and was in the Spirit on THE LORD’S DAY when he had his vision of the SON OF MAN.

After he wrote what he saw in a book to send it to the SEVEN (Septem) CHURCHES, HE looked, and behold, A DOOR STANDING OPEN IN HEAVEN! And the first voice, which he had heard speaking to him like a TRUMPET, said, “COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

COULD it be possible that the prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 4 shall come to pass on THE LORD’S DAY?!

For THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, to MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: and so shall we ever be with THE LORD.

ISRAEL GOES ON LOCKDOWN RABBI’S CLAIM MEETING WITH MESSIAHU

Fact News Network – Aug 24, 2020

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE

On Wednesday, September 9th, I went to the supermarket and, while standing on line at the cash register, I saw a pack of "Bazooka Joe" bubble gums, so I took one.

Later, at home, when I opened the first "victim", I found a comic strip in it (below.) I did not know the gums came with comic strips, much less featuring the (One-eyed) character "Bazooka Joe."

This is the OLD version. The newer version I got does not have the mini tool set promotion on the side but this "Fortune" message: "YOU'LL SOON GET GOOD NEWS ON THE PHONE" and on the bottom, it reads: "GO BACK TO THE FUTURE AND ENTER THIS CODE AT BAZOOKA.COM" → MD58K8HX
BTW, the NY zip code 11592 shown in the promotion looks very similar to Lisaleenie's "11192."

In the strip, Mort is walking around with two (2) pairs of 3D glasses on ... trying to find the 6th Dimension.

I'VE BEEN "WONDERING" :thinking_face: 2 PAIRS, 3D GLASSES, 6th DIMENSION: :thinking_face:

- 3D X 6th DIMENSION = 6 6 6th Dimension

- 2 PAIRS: 6 6 6th Dimension TWICE or the CERTAINTY of the 666 ObaMARK happening SOON ?!

COULD the N.W.O., with his One-EYED servant Joe ("BIDEN"), be telling us they (the N.W.O. Satanic Elite) are having us walking around (like USEFUL IDIOTS) wearing a COVID-19 protection mask in order to find Antichrist Obama's 666th "Obamacare" Dimension?!

Regarding the "GOOD NEWS ON THE PHONE" I'll get soon ... I'm still waiting.

So far, besides the calls from my Mom to ask me how I'm doing and from the HOSPITAL (for the RECENT bills I owe them), ALL I get are calls from COLLECTION Agencies trying to trick me into paying very OLD debts I do not have or from a stubborn guy that owns a junk yard offering to buy my very PRECIOUS and very PRICELESS Eagle Summit for $400.

No. I do not consider those calls good (or relevant) enough to be upgraded to the "GOOD NEWS ON THE PHONE" fortune in the Bazooka Bubble Gum "prophetic" comic strip.

ONE THING I BELIEVE, THOUGH:

The s in "COVID-19 protection mask" will SOON morph into an Antichristian R to become the "Obamacare COVID-19 protection maRk 666."

MARANATHA !!!

ISRAEL GOES ON LOCKDOWN. RABBI’S CLAIM MEETING WITH MESSIAHU ... REEEEEEALLY ?!

Both MATTHEW and MARK (not Mark 666) say:

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, HERE IS THE CHRIST!’ or ‘THERE HE IS!DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

ON AN "UNRELATED" NOTE

WHEN DOES THE ISLAMIC NEW YEAR 2020—FIRST OF MUHARRAM—BEGIN.
WHAT IS THE FIRST OF MUHARRAM? ?

The 1st of Muharram (the ISLAMIC NEW YEAR) marks the beginning of the Islamic lunar calendar year.

For many Muslims, it begins at the first sighting of the LUNAR CRESCENT (Pac-Man Moon?!) after the NEW MOON in the month of Muharram. The CRESCENT MOON may be visible a day or so AFTER the New Moon, but weather and other factors MAY DELAY the sighting.

According to astronomical calculations, the first day of the Islamic New Year started on Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at sundown. So, Thursday, August 20, 2020 was the very first day of the MUSLIM year that ended at sundown that day. More Here: https://www.almanac.com/content/when-does-islamic-new-year-begin

HMMM !!!

GOD has used His 40-day WARNING (or REQUIREMENT) a few times during the course of human history.
Applying that same 40-day principle to the Satanic Islamic New Year, COULD we expect something end-times relevant to happen, like the appearance of the "messiah" in Matthew and Mark ?!

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

From and including: Thursday, August 20, 2020 To and including: Monday, September 28, 2020, the day of YOM KIPPUR.

RESULT: 40 days = 1 month, 9 days (19) = 3,456,000 seconds (7, JESUS!) = 960 (GOG) hours =
5 weeks and 5 days (55).

I have seen both numbers 96 and 55 (and 44) a couple of times lately.

This is one of those "96's" (from the Weather Channel):

609 = 906 = GOG
In my opinion, that hurricane symbol is a combination of 6, 0 and 9 (69, 606, 96, 906 or GOG.)

COULD the "messiah" (MESSIAHU) the RABBI will be MEETING be coming 40 days after the MUSLIM NEW YEAR started?!

COULD the "messiah" (MESSIAHU) the RABBI will be having a MEETING with be coming 40 days after the Muslim New Year started ... in the form of a "906" HURRICANE ?!

COULD the 96 in this image be referring to a HURRICANE?!

COULD the 9▼6 in this image be "spelling" the word "GOG"?!

What about the number 74, COULD it mean 40 days after the "new year" in the 7th month (with "8/1 being 7/1" ... the first of JULY being actually the first of AUGUST, in other words), Muslim messiah GOG (906) will arrive ... to win his "War on Christmas" ?!

MARANATHA !!!

I'VE BEEN "THINKING" ... AS USUAL

Matthew 4 - THE TEMPTATION OF JESUS

1 Then Jesus was led up by THE SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by THE DEVIL. 2 And after fasting FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS, He was hungry. 3 And THE TEMPTER came and said to Him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.” 4 But He answered, “It is written (JESUS knows the Bible), “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” 5 Then the devil took Him to THE HOLY CITY and set Him on the pinnacle of the temple 6 and said to Him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written (YES. Satan knows the Bible, as well), “‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and “‘On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD and their glory. 9 And he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’” 11 Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him.

JESUS BEGINS HIS MINISTRY

12 Now when he heard that John had been arrested, he withdrew into Galilee. 13 And leaving Nazareth he went and lived in Capernaum by the sea, in the territory of Zebulun and Naphtali, 14 so that what was spoken by the prophet ISAIAH might be fulfilled. 17 FROM THAT TIME Jesus began to preach, saying, “REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND.”

As we can see, JESUS WAS TEMPTED BY GOG'S FATHER IN THE DESERT:

Why would Jesus go into the desert for a 40 day retreat after his BAPTISM (after being BORN AGAIN to start a New life, a NEW BEGINNING as a CHRISTIAN)?

By rejecting the devil’s temptations he has taught us to rid ourselves of the hidden corruption of evil.
Jesus was tempted as we are. Temptations are not bad in themselves but it is what we do with them that can help us turn to God or away from God.

The temptations of Jesus seem different from the ways we are tempted or is there a similarity? Underneath the different temptations of Jesus, there is the invitation of Satan that he deny his identity as the Son of God. Are not our temptations an invitation to deny the kind of person we want to be and, instead, turn to unhealthy ways to satisfy ourselves?

By resisting the temptations, Jesus chose to depend on his Father to satisfy his deepest hunger, to relate with others in an ordinary way and by not rely on reputation, power and possessions.
How do we satisfy our deepest hungers? Do we depend on prestige and power to make ourselves acceptable to others?

- Andrea Child of the Most High

As we are waiting for Jesus are we walking with Jesus? Are you spending all of your time watching Rapture videos rather than walking in obedience in order to be taken in the rapture?
Obedience to Jesus Christ and walking in truth and honesty every single day is required to make it into the kingdom of heaven. There are a few people out here who are having dreams that make it very clear that they are not saying they know for certain what it means... they are just there to give the message that they were shown. It's just like Daniel had a dream and at the end he said I have no understanding of it. He still spoke the message though without dirtying the water so to speak. Sometimes God will make the message very obvious and very clear and sometimes he gives the interpretation to the person he gave the dream to. Sometimes however he does not, he just wants the dream told and leave it at that. There are so many Rapture videos... Many people find encouragement with these videos regardless of whether that person is telling the truth or not. It's important that we stick with the facts from the Bible. Do I want the Rapture to happen now???? Heck yeah I do!! But I will not come and make a video saying I know for a certain that the Rapture is going to happen at such and such a time just because I want it to happen so badly. I have my own thoughts about things but I only discuss it with one friend... I will not come out and make a definitive video on it though I keep it to myself and my one friend.
Why, you may ask?? It's because I have a true fear of God and I am not trying to walk in front of him or speak authoritatively on a subject I have not been told to speak on. My grandson when he just had turned 6, was taken to heaven in a dream and God told him "do not rush me I will come in my own time".
This is during the time last year when everybody kept saying July 17th was the Rapture Day.
Those words keep coming to my mind... I do remember them well. I want to encourage you that looking for Jesus is a everyday journey. Walking in obedience is an everyday journey.
Straight and narrow is the path and few are that find it!
You might find this video from The Rooted Word interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLubhrUN1E God bless you 🙏

- Andrea Child of the Most High

Rabbi said they are already holding meetings with the Messiah (Antichrist.)

A recent interview on Israeli radio again featured prominent rabbis explaining that the Messiah is just about to reveal himself.
Rabbi Yaakov Zisholtz on Sunday told religious broadcaster Radio 2000 that Rabbi Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky recently told him that he (Kanievsky) is already in direct contact with the Messiah.
“Getting the word out now that the Messiah is closer than ever is a matter of life and death.
Haven’t you heard of GOG AND MAGOG? That is what is going to happen very soon.
Right now, the situation is explosive more than you can possibly imagine. Everyone needs to know whether they are on the inside or if they are going to be left out.”
Decades ago, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, one of modern Israel’s most revered sages, as well as the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, both predicted that Benjamin Netanyahu would be the State of Israel’s last prime minister prior to the Messianic Age. A great many, if not most of the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel continue to believe that to be true.
More Here: https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/israeli-rabbi-says-hes-already-holding-meetings-with-messiah/

Haven’t you heard of GOG and MAGOG? That is what is going to happen very soon.

According to Nathan, there will be a HUGE WORLD WAR that will eventually lead the (UNITED) nations of the world to UNITE and attack Israel and Jerusalem. THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD is know up above as GOG. GOG is none other than... Barack Hussein Obama.

The whole GOG and MAGOG war will last only about ... TWO WEEKS !!!

1- This evening, while watching The Love Boat on Me TV, I saw the ONLINE University of PHOENIX "September scholarSHIP" TV Commercial.

The commercial says that HOPE IS ALIVE and that HOPE LEADS TO OPPORTUNITY.
The institution is proud to announce that it is awarding up to $1 million in additional scholarSHIP opportunities through SEPTEMBER.

UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX ONLINE:

Watch Video Here: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/nJQk/university-of-phoenix-hope

"HOPE: It is the light in all of us that cannot be extinguished." - Image Source: Wikipedia.

HOPE fills Opportunity = = Yes. HOPE is ALIVE and WELL."

OBAMA PHOENIX RISING

Phoenix rising out of the ashes of the old representing "CHANGE," "HOPE."
When all of the evil have been released onto Earth, the only thing left in Pandora's box of evil was OBAMA's "HOPE." Renegade- a deserter of one's faith, rebellion and lawlessness - Morning star - Lucifer - the bringer of dawn-enlightenment Obama's logo ? We were looking at the "o" of his name and had the idea of a rising sun and a new day," according to Sol Sender (sun sender).
"The sun rising over the horizon evoked a new sense of "HOPE."

mainely homesteads – Jun 27, 2013

2- At 8 PM, Sunday, Sep. 13th, I started watching Detective Columbo's "NEGATIVE REACTION" 1974 episode, with a Pulitzer Prize winner photographer (played by Dick Van Dyke) murdering his wife and blaming her death on a "bungled kidnapping."

- At one of those charity places that feeds the hungry, a Catholic NUN tells Columbo:
"AN EMPTY STOMACH IS THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND."

That's one of the reasons the False Prophet will cause all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, is that no one will buy (FOOD) or sell (FOOD) unless (s)he has the "HOPE" mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number 666 of its Muslim name.

- At the cemetery, the wife is buried next to a grave with a headstone that only reads "COOK."

So, an empty stomach is the devil's playground and the "hungry" wife was buried next to the "cook."
What COULD that mean, that both an EMPTY STOMACH (that kills) and THE CEMETERY are the COOK=DEVIL's playground?! :open_mouth:

Yes. HOPE :hankey: is ALIVE and WELL. The PHOENIX :hankey: will be rising with REBELLION and LAWLESSNESS... These Black Lives Matter/Antifa recent acts of N.W.O. REBELLION and Antichristian LAWLESSNESS ?! ... WHEN, this month of SEPTEMBER ?!!!"

"HOPE is the LIGHT in all of us that cannot be extinguished." ... REEEEEEEEEEEALLY ?!

Obviously, for those "people", JESUS is not the LIGHT that CANNOT be extinguished ... HMMM !!!

The ISRAEL-PALESTINE PEACE ACCORD was signed

On September 13, 1993, After decades of bloody animosity, representatives of Israel and Palestine meet on the South Lawn of the White House and sign a framework for peace. The “Declaration of Principles” was the first agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians towards ending their conflict and sharing the holy land between the River Jordan and the Mediterranean Sea that they both claim as their homeland. More here: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/israel-palestine-peace-accord-signed

TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS later, The ISRAEL-UAE "ABAHAM ACCORD" is ready to be signed during this week, IF everything goes according to the original "peace" plans.

WHAT IS A HIGH SABBATH?

High Sabbaths, in most Christian and Messianic Jewish usage, are SEVEN annual biblical festivals and rest days, recorded in the books of LEVITICUS and DEUTERONOMY. This is an extension of the term "HIGH DAY" found in the King James Version at John 19:31.

The seven festivals do not necessarily occur on WEEKLY SHABBAT (seventh-day Sabbath) and are called by the name miqra ("called Assembly") in Hebrew (Lev. 23). They are observed by Jews and a minority of Christians. Two of the Shabbath (Holy Assemblies) occur in SPRING on the first and last day of the Feast of unleavened bread (Matstsah). One occurs in the SUMMER, this is the Feast of Weeks (Shavuot). And FOUR OCCUR IN THE FALL IN THE SEVENTH MONTH. Yom Teru'ah (Rosh Hashanah or FEAST OF TRUMPETS) on the first day of the seventh month; the second is YOM KIPPUR (Day of Atonement); and two during the feast of SUKKOTH (Feast of Tabernacles) on the first and last day. Sometimes the word SHABBATON is extended to mean all seven festivals.

The Gospel of John says of the day beginning following CHRIST's death, "THAT SABBATH DAY WAS A HIGH DAY" (19:31–42). Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Sabbaths

BEHOLD. The Gospel of John says that the day (Sabbath) beginning following JESUS' death was a HIGH SABBATH. Coincidentally, the first day of ROSH HASHANAH (Saturday, Sep. 19) and the first day of SUKKOT (Saturday, October 3) fall on a SABBATH. Therefore, just like the Sabbath in Jesus's death, this coming SATURDAY will be both a SABBATH and a HIGH SABBATH. Maybe the following SUNDAY is "RESURRECTION DAY," the day "the dead in Christ shall rise first" in 1 Thessalonians 4.

BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS, ISRAEL TO LOCKDOWN NATION ON EVE OF ROSH HASHANAH.
THE MYSTERY OF TEN DAYS

This video was intended to look at the Mystery of THE TEN DAYS... Silva Shirry's 10 Days?!

Allen Hughes – Sep 13, 2020

Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not ABIDE (Tabernacle) in man forever, for he is flesh:
his days shall be 120 years.”

120TH JUBILEE -YOM TERUAH- TRUMPETS

GODS GIFTS – Aug 23, 2020

THE YEAR OF JUBILEE – 2020/5781 - YOM KIPPUR ON 9:27

Calculating the year of Jubilee from the birth date of Christ.
THE YEAR OF JUBILEE REALLY BEGINS ON YOM KIPPUR WHEN ALL DEBTS ARE PAID AND MEN ARE MADE FREE. THE SAME PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS ARE SAID ON YOM KIPPUR OF THE JUBILEE AS THEY ARE ON ROSH HASHANAH OF OTHER YEARS.

TRACTATE ROSH HASHANAH 8b:
The mishna teaches: The first of Tishrei is also the New Year for Jubilee Years. The Gemara asks: Is the New Year for Jubilee Years on the first of Tishrei? Isn’t the New Year for Jubilee Years on the tenth of Tishrei, Yom Kippur? As it is written: “Then shall you cause the shofar to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, on Yom Kippur shall you sound the shofar throughout all your land. And you shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants; it shall be a Jubilee for you” (Leviticus 25:9–10). From Rosh HaShanah until Yom Kippur of the Jubilee Year, Hebrew slaves were not released to their homes because the shofar had not yet been sounded. And they were also not enslaved to their masters, as the Jubilee Year had already begun. Rather, they would eat, drink, and rejoice, and they would wear their crowns on their heads like free people. Once Yom Kippur arrived, the court would sound the shofar, slaves would be released to their houses, and fields that were sold would be returned to their original owners.

REVELATIONCHAPTER12dotCOM – Aug 26, 2020

SALLY RAPIDLY STRENGTHENS INTO A CATEGORY 2 HURRICANE

After already bringing widespread flooding to southern Florida over the weekend, Sally now has the Northern Gulf Coast in its sights, and has become the seventh (SEPTEM) hurricane of the 2020 Atlantic season.

The hurricane is expected to strengthen further before it makes its first landfall TUESDAY NIGHT TO EARLY WEDNESDAY along the central Gulf Coast. There is a chance the hurricane could reach major hurricane strength with winds of at least 111 mph, prior to weakening before making landfall.

State of emergency declarations have been issued by Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves and ALABAMA Gov. Kay Ivey prior to Sally closing in on the region. Mandatory evacuations have been ordered in low-lying areas of Mississippi and Louisiana, including for areas outside of New Orleans levee system. Officials closed ALABAMA beaches effective at 3:00 p.m. Monday, and Ivey recommended evacuations for flood-prone areas south of Interstate 10.
Source: https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/live-news/live-sally-rapidly-strengthens-into-a-category-2-hurricane/812608

THINKING ALOUD

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY

In the video, this is what happened between SALLY (the bridesmaid) and HARRY (the best-man) at the wedding of their mutual friends, MARY and JESS, AFTER having a "nice" conversation in the kitchen:

SALLY slaps Harry whole-heartedly, then storms (like A HURRICANE) out of the kitchen.
HARRY took a moment to ABSORB what has just happened, THEN FOLLOWS.

Hurricane SALLY is expected to hit (SLAP) Mississippi, Louisiana and Ala-O-bama (BARRY) sometime between Tuesday and Wednesday with winds of at least 111 mph.

WHEN BARRY MEETS SALLY

I WONDER, will SALLY repeat her slapping routine with BARRY when she meets him in Allah-O-Bama's "kitchen" ?!

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY... THE WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE

Movieclips – Mar 20, 2015

MARANATHA !!!

In the movie, Harry proposed to Sally on New Year's eve...

The Jewish New Year, when 5780 turns to 5781, is on Friday, September 18, 29 of Elul.

So the first day of 5781 is Saturday, September 19, 1 of Tishrei.

Very true. Harry proposed on NEW YEAR'S EVE (FRIDAY, Hebrew "Elul 29.")
The next day, Hebrew New Year's Day (Saturday, 1 Tishrei) will be both a Sabbath and a HIGH SABBATH.

Another "COINCIDENCE" I found in the video:

HARRY: Why can't we get past this? Are WE GOING TO CARRY THIS THING AROUND FOREVER?
SALLY: Forever? IT JUST HAPPENED.
HARRY: It happened THREE WEEKS AGO!
In the RACING TOWARD DESTRUCTION message the LORD gave BYRON SEARLE on 08/04-07/2020,
THUS SAITH THE LORD:

MY HAND OF VENGEANCE WILL NOW COME AS YOU HAVE RACED TOWARD DESTRUCTION.
I SAY --- YOU HAVE THREE WEEKS (21 days) TO PREPARE YOUR HEARTS AND HOUSES.
My son, I HAVE NOT REVEALED WHAT IS FORTHCOMING, BUT I HAVE SAID --- BE PREPARED.
FOR WHAT IS COMING WILL BE PURE DESTRUCTION, AND ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR WILL BE PREPARED.
MANY, MANY WILL PERISH, AND THE FINAL ACTS WITH THE FINAL ACTORS ("Harrys and Sallys") WILL BE ON THE STAGE.
My BRIDE has ALLOWED WITCHCRAFT AND IDOL WORSHIP TO COME IN AND FESTER LIKE A CANCER. There are MANY FALSE PROPHETS among My people. WHO ARE THEY??
THEY ARE THE HANANIAH's -- THE ONES PROMISING PERFECT PEACE AND PROSPERITY (the "ABRAHAM ACCORD"?!)
THE ONES WHO SAY THAT NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN IN THIS NATION BECAUSE THIS NATION BLESSES ISRAEL.
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE EVIL MEN THAT RULE IN ISRAEL ARE THE SEEDS OF THE SERPENT?? YOUR NATION HAS BEEN AIDING AND ABETTING THE EVIL IN ISRAEL AND THE WORLD.
My son, THIS NATION IS RACING TOWARD DESTRUCTION, AND ONLY THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE CAN SEE IT. I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH AMERICA --- I AM JUST BEGINNING.
THERE WILL BE NON-STOP JUDGMENTS FALLING UPON THIS LAND OF THE UN-FREE AND HOME OF THE PAST BRAVE.

HARRY LOVES SALLY ... on NEW YEAR's EVE.

HARRY: What does this song mean? For my whole life I don't know what this song means.
I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot". Does that mean we should forget old acquaintances or does it mean if we happen to forget them we should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot them!?
SALLY: Well may be it just means that we should remember that we forgot them or something.
Anyway it's about old friends.
THE LORD:
But I have this against you, that you have abandoned your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. 6 Yet this you have: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Movieclips – Mar 20, 2015

According to Harry, "It happened THREE WEEKS AGO!" At the time the message was given:
"THREE WEEKS ARE LEFT TO PREPARE AND GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER!"

As soon as I got up this morning (for the second time), I turned on the TV to check on Hurricane Sally.
I couldn't find anything regarding the storm and, instead, I found "FRANKIE AND JOHNNY," a movie with Elvis Presley being shown on LIGHT TV:

Habitual gambler and musician Johnny (Elvis Presley) performs at a riverboat casino on THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER, along with his girlfriend, Frankie (Donna Douglas). A rash of bad luck leads Johnny to a FORTUNETELLER, who informs him of a redheaded good luck charm. Enter Nellie Bly (Nancy Kovack), the lover of Johnny's boss, whose presence coincides with a change in Johnny's luck.
But Frankie grows jealous of Johnny's NEW ACQUAINTANCE, and the conflict comes to a head during a masquerade ball.

In the movie, Elvis sings "When the SAINTS come marching in."

EARLIER, while searching for the last clip of "When Harry met Sally" I posted, I've had found this video by Elvis singing "BLUE CHRISTMAS":

Elvis Presley ~ ♫BLUE CHRISTMAS♫ ~ Feat. Ann❤Margret

BillionDollarRedhead – Aug 4, 2011

At noon, they will be showing "FOLLOW THAT DREAM," with Elvis living on the BEACH.

Pop Kwimpel (Arthur O'Connell), son Toby (Elvis Presley) and their ragtag clan of adopted orphans wind up marooned on the side of the road in FLORIDA, so they set up a makeshift home on the BEACH.
Soon, uptight local bureaucrat H. Arthur King (Alan Hewitt) orders them off the land, but the state government doesn't back him up. An ENRAGED KING then sets out to get his way, using manipulative social worker Alisha Claypoole (Joanna Moore) as part of his scheme to evict the Kwimpels.

BTW, the name ELVIS means ALL WISE and is of Scandinavian origin.

MARANATHA !!!

I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHEST WATCH I HAVE EVER SEEN

Behold. President Trump will host the Abraham Accord Signing Ceremony.
The event is expected to begin at 12:00 p.m. ET, TODAY, Tuesday, September 15, 2020.

blue heaven – Sep 14, 2020

"SARAH" Makes Landfall During ABRAHAM Accord!
Signifying LATE Age Birth and RAPTURE! Believe JESUS!

00:16 ABRAHAM ACCORD signed today with HURRICANE SALLY approaching.
00:25 You say, "well why do I care?" Because SALLY is a nickname for the Hebrew name SARAH.
00:33 So, ABRAHAM ACCORD IS BEING SIGNED WHILE SARAH IS MAKING LANDFALL
00:38 You say, "why do I care?", again.
00:40 Abraham and Sarah, obviously, were husband and wife and didn't give birth to their own child until Sarah was late, late, late in her years.
00:51 Are we talking about a prophetic situation where this is an analogy to THE CHILD BEING CAUGHT UP to late childbirth.

Barry Scarbrough – Sep 15, 2020

A crawling HURRICANE SALLY is threatening a 'HISTORIC RAINFALL EVENT' in parts of the Gulf Coast

A CRAWLING Hurricane Sally is set to pound parts of the US Gulf Coast with rain for another day Tuesday before it makes landfall, raising fears that significant flooding is in store for coastal MISSISSIPPI, ALABAMA and the FLORIDA PANHANDLE.

"We're talking about (potentially) A HISTORIC RAINFALL EVENT" Tuesday through at least Wednesday, National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham told CNN Tuesday morning.

More here: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/15/weather/hurricane-sally-tuesday/index.html

KATRINA SURVIVOR PREPARES FOR SALLY

A CROSS honoring those killed by Hurricane Katrina STANDS IN THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER-Gulf Outlet BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF HURRICANE SALLY.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/15/weather/hurricane-sally-tuesday/index.html

Amanda Grace ("HANNAH") Talks...A POWERFUL WORD FROM THE LORD ABOUT ROSH HASHANAH AND BEYOND!!

Ark Of Grace Ministries – Sep. 14, 2020

FIVE years ago, on September 15, 2015, the 70th Session of the UN General Assembly started and the New World Order JADE HELM MILITARY EXERCISES ended.

I just check my banking account activities and this numbers are included in the ending (New) Balance:
1, 4, 40, 6 and 09.

I saw that my bank is offering "HERO loans" with exclusive "loan rates" for "community heroes."
IF the "community heroes" have to be like the "hero" in the picture, you KNOW what type of Antichristian "BLM hero" they're referring to:

=
A Hero Rises! CHADWICK BOSEMAN covers TIME Magazine. PIC 1 Source: Time Magazine
PIC 2 Source: https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2015/01/18/hand-signals-of-freemasonry-explained/

A "hero" rises ... because he kicked the "BLM" bucket and reported to N.W.O. HADES?!
The "superpower" of BLACK panther
... REEEEEEALLY?!

Why is the UNCLEAN son of God (N.W.O Hero) having his right hand in his BLACK Jacket?!
What could that POSSIBLY mean?!
That, like a monkey, he's imitating the sign from the white supremacy "HEROES" in the picture?!

The bank is also offering to "make our dream be a reality" for those "dreaming of owning a boat."
They promise that owning a boat "can be surprisingly affordable with the right boat loan for our budgets." The bank encourages its members to check out their competitive low rates and NO payments offer, with certain conditions applying, of course. The "nice" bank invites us to "SET SAIL TODAY!"

Curiously, FIVE years ago, on September 15, 2015 I dreamed of seeing a lot (MANY) boats in the SEA and a lot (MANY) of UNKNOWN military combat airplanes (fighter aircrafts) in the SKY.

To be honest, I do not know IF those boats in my dream were purchased using those "right boat loans" offered by my bank. This I do know, though: The airplanes were NOT "made in the USA."

Yes. The Satanic Elite is unveiling to us (with EYES to SEE and EARS to HEAR), through their TV stations, movies, magazines, ETC, its Satanic agenda... step by step!

SAYONARA ... I mean, MARANATHA !!!

In the afternoon, on both September 15th and 16th, 2019, there was an orange "MARANATHA" School Bus on the parking lot of the public library in the neighborhood I live.

TODAY, September 15th, the Antichristian "ABRAHAM ACCORD" was signed at the WHITE HOUSE.

A FEW THINGS I NOTICED:

1- In the video, a few birds can be seen flying around in front of the camera:

Like birds hovering overhead, the LORD Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it. Isaiah 31:5

2- Like ABRAHAM's wife, SARAH ("Sally") is the name of Netanyahu's wife.

3- Netanyahu's first name is: BENJAMIN, which is derived from Hebrew‎, Binyāmīn, translating as "SON OF MY RIGHT HAND," though in the Samaritan Pentateuch, the name appears as "Binyaamem" "SON OF MY DAYS."

4- Even though Benjamin is the "son of my RIGHT hand," Netanyahu is LEFT-handed ... like Antichrist Obama! He was the ONLY left-handed in the group of FOUR signing the "Right-Hand Accord."

5- President Trump said: "We're here this afternoon TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY after decades of division and conflict."

Can man, actually, change the course of GOD's History?!

6- "Israel, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain (Barack Hussein's "It's raining men"?!) will establish embassies exchange, ambassadors and begin the cooperate and work together so strongly to cooperate as partners across the broad range of sectors from tourism to trade and HELLthcare to security.
They're going to work together, they are friends. The Abraham accord also opened the door for Muslims around the world to visit the historic sites in Israel and to peacefully pray (to Satan) at al-aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, the third "holiest" site in Islam.
They are choosing a future in which Arabs and Israelis, Muslims, Jews and Christians can live together, pray together, and dream together, side by side, in "harmony," community and peace."

We, GOD's Children, KNOW that ISLAM IS NO OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM.
We also know that: (Jews) MUST NOT be UNEQUALLY YOKED with (Muslim) UNBELIEVERS.
For what partnership has (Jewish) RIGHTEOUSNESS with (Muslim) LAWLESSNESS?
Or what fellowship has (Jewish) LIGHT with (Muslim) DARKNESS? What ("Abraham") ACCORD has (Jewish) CHRIST with (Muslim) BELIAL?
Or what portion does a (Jewish) BELIEVER share with an (Muslim) UNBELIEVER? What AGREEMENT ("ACCORD") has the (Jewish) TEMPLE OF GOD with (Muslim) IDOLS?
For we (JEWISH ABRAHAM DESCENDENTS) are the temple of THE LIVING GOD.

7- "Together these agreements ("Accord") will serve as the FOUNDATION for a comprehensive peace across the entire region."

For no one can lay any FOUNDATION other than the one already laid, which is JESUS CHRIST.

8- NETANYAHU: "I am grateful to King Hamad (Haman, in the Book of Esther?!) of Bahrain and to you, Foreign Minister Abdul Latif Al-Zayani for joining us. Joining us in bringing (Obama's) HOPE to all the children of Abraham, to all of Israel's friends in the middle east. Those who are with us today and those who will join us tomorrow, I say "ASSALAMU ALAIKUM," peace unto thee, SHALOM."

REEEEEALLY, Benji?! Mixing GOD's SHALOM with Satan's "ASSALAMU ALAIKUM," the same expression Antichrist Obama uses to greet his SATANIC servants and slaves?!

9- ABRAHAM ACCORDS SIGNING CEREMONY | PRESIDENT TRUMP'S UAE PEACE DEAL

CBN's Special Coverage anchored by Jenna Browder and John Jessup:

JOHN JESSUP = JOHN, JESUS UP = Revelation 4:1 ?!

CBN News – Sep 15, 2020

RAPTURE IS COMING—COULD BE MY LAST VIDEO.

T Renshaw – Sep 14, 2020

"ASSALAMU ALAIKUM" ... Wrong ANSWER, Benji, Wrong Freakin' ANSWER !!!