Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Fires out west are acts of terrorism by Antifa.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/oregon-officials-announce-arrest-two-alleged-arsonists-including-criminal-transient/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/oregon-fisherman-shares-video-suspected-arsonists-black-hoodies-black-pants-gas-cans-video/

Do Not let the mass media and the tech giants tell you otherwise. Yes some are caused by "natural" and unintentional means, But many are being perpetrated by individuals hell bent on destroying this nation.

Re: The Fires out west are acts of terrorism by Antifa.

Yes the west coast is under attack. D.E.W. direct energy weapon was caught in action on two different sites and the arson on the ground are strategically placed.

I'm on the on the border of Oregon and Washington. Local news are denying arson. Even with police scanners and film footage they are sticking to the script. FB is censoring us like crazy.

Found an article this morning stating Oregon was preparing for a mass fatality incident possibly 500,000. We have had only a handful of deaths reported praise God. So my question is what do they know we don't know?

Our air quality is hazardous presently, rain due on Monday. The skies are worse than when Mt St Helens blew and we were battling volcanic ash.

No, this is not wildfires.

God used enemies to bring judgment.

My Prayers for the People of Oregon and the west coast in General. There are many there who have not been corrupted by the lunacy that is taking place who are the real victims. LORD if it is in your will rescue them as you rescued Lot from Sodom. Send Your rain that the fires may be quenched, and let your Spirit move among the people there to bring the water of the Holy Spirit to refresh them and revive them. Where Evil is most Bold and darkness rules let your light shine even brighter and blind those who promote darkness. In Your Holy Name and by your Will, In Jesus name Amen.

Thank you David for your prayer.

I have been disheartened and spent time in prayer and then came here to find your prayer.

I pray and intercede on behalf on a few churches in town. I haven't attended since the lockdown in Washington began. The churches around me have been hitting problems to open. (I won't go into that).

Following the services online and praying with friends. Considering we are in the brunt of the
2 fires on either side of me, you never would have known anything was different. Not to mention what else is on the horizon in the international affairs, it's a dark place. So thank you for the light.

Ok rereading this I realize I need to go put on some praise music. I am more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus!