Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3!!! ARE YOU READY??? DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

MY SERVANT (Pastor Dana Coverstone) whom I have used to reach My Body has only been mocked and ridiculed. HE HAS TOLD OF THE DREAMS I GAVE HIM, YET ONLY FEW HAVE HEARD.

TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3!!!

ARE YOU READY???

DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

My son, MOST of My Body HEARD MY VOICE ONCE, then they turned it all over to a man. THEY THINK the pastors hear My Voice, so they don't need to work TO HEAR MY VOICE.

I SAY TO YOU NOW --- THE SHEPHERDS IN MY BODY ARE DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND!!! THEY ARE CREATING FAT, LAZY SHEEP WHO ONLY HEAR "A" SHEPHERD'S VOICE -- NOT "THE" SHEPHERD'S VOICE!

My son, MANY OF THOSE IN THE BODY ALL SHOUT WHY AREN'T THE JUDGMENTS HAPPENING AS I HAVE SAID???

YOU FOOLS!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ASK! YOU ARE WORSE THAN THOMAS WHO HAD TO SEE ME TO BELIEVE!

I TELL YOU NOW --- YOU MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS --- YOU WILL BEG ME TO STOP THE JUDGMENTS, AND I WILL NOT HEAR YOU.

TESTING - 1 - 2 - 3!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

snip

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/09/testing-1-2-3.html

Re: TESTING!!! 1 - 2 - 3!!! ARE YOU READY??? DO YOU HEAR ME NOW???

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Berean Study Bible
My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.

...and they follow me. Behavior matters?

https://biblehub.com/john/10-27.htm