Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
feast of trumpets sept 18-20?

Letters from God - The Volumes of Truth
5 hrs ·
(Regarding the Feast of Trumpets)

Thus says The Lord to His servants: Beloved ones, hear My words. For I have indeed set you apart to do My will. Therefore you shall honor and celebrate this feast in My name. You shall do all I command you, even that which the world and other believers do not yet understand.
This night, you shall blow the trumpet as the sun dips below the horizon, doing so with great sorrow in your hearts, because of that which this world has chosen in all their forsaking of Me; even as a lamentation over all this wickedness mankind has wrought in the earth, which shall come to a swift end at the setting of the sun upon this age of men. Then when morning comes, you shall once again sound the trumpet as the sun breaks the horizon, doing so with great joy in your hearts... For My Kingdom comes!

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetCallofGod/

Re: feast of trumpets sept 18-20?

Letters from God - The Volumes of Truth
20 hrs ·
Fall Holy Days - VIDEO PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/watch…

THE FEASTS OF THE LORD

"In these Seven is wisdom and understanding, the very mind of God. For the Holy Days are revelation, revealing hidden things kept secret since the world began... Signposts of things to come, a foretaste of The Kingdom, a glimpse into the Glory of God even as the Scriptures, unfolding and coming to light as the will of God is manifest, says The Lord.

Behold, four are fulfilled:
Salvation assured,
Sin and death overcome,
The Spirit given...

Three are coming quickly:
Sin destroyed, evil bound,
My seat taken, Judgment...

A new day, even one thousand years...

Then a short season,
Consummation...

An everlasting day in The Lord!"