Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanksgiving cancelled dreams / Israel Lockdown/Peace Treaty (Holly 2 Moons); 9/17 & Daniel 12:12!

Thanksgiving cancelled dreams / Israel Lockdown/Peace Treaty (Holly 2 Moons); 9/17 & Daniel 12:12's 1335 days!?

[Geert ("THANK MUCH!!!!!!!!!!") sent me this YouTube and
the information below...]

Thanksgiving cancelled dreams /
Israel Lockdown/Peace Treaty

Sep 15, 2020
Holly 2 Moons

Hi Calvin, i am watching Sep.17 as the first day of the 1335th day of Dan.12:12.

Daniel 12:11‭-‬12
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken
away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
there shall be a 1290 days. Blessed is he that waiteth,
and cometh to the 1335 days.

And Holly's remark in the video about the three weeks lock-down could be it about taking away the sacrafice! The desolation set up, i think is about the riots Black Lives Matter ACAB what more is about the spirit of the angel of the bottemless pit taking over the people who are converted to sin/blackness/satan.

Sep.17 2020 is special because the 1335th day would be the 7th day of the Feast of Unleaven Bread, 21st day of the first month on the full moon Creator's calendar (May 14 2024). To me this day looks as the return of our Lord Jesus.

On this day 21st of first month:

●●● Hag ha-Matza - Seventh day. Exodus 12:17-20

●●● Solemn Assembly required on this last day of the Hag ha-Matza. Deuteronomy 16:8

●●● This is the day God will destroy the wicked and baptize the righteous with fire. Matthew 3:11, 2 Peter 3:3-16, TC

The Omer, day 6.

Water swells on the earth in the days of Noah. Day 111. Genesis 7:24

● The Lord wipes out the world with water in Noah's day. Noah and his family preserved. Genesis 6:6-7 - TC, AC

● Jacob left Laban’s home to return to Israel. Genesis 31:17, Book of Jubilees 29:5.

Yocheved hides Moses after a 6 month and one day pregnancy - day 44. Artscroll Mesorah on Shavuos, page 61.

● Pharaoh’s decree against Israelite male infants was canceled. Sotah 12b

● Moses is set adrift in an ark on the Nile river, 81 years before The Exodus. Sotah 12b

● Moses saw the burning bush in 2447 – Day 7 of 7. Exodus 3:2, Bahya, Bo, Midrash Rabbah - Leviticus XI:6

● Moses departed from Midyan to redeem Israel from Egypt. Eliyahu Kitov – “Our Heritage”

● Moses tells the Israelites to see the salvation of HaShem. Exodus 14:13, Sotah 12b

● Israelites cross the Reed Sea. Exodus 14:26-29, Sotah 12b

● God removes wheels from Egyptian chariots. Exodus 14:24-25

● God destroys Pharaoh's army, chariots, and horses with water. Exodus 14:21-28, TC, AC

● Moses and Miriam sing the song of Moses to the Lord. Exodus 15

● God refines Israel with fire, destroying the outskirts. Numbers 11:1-3, TC

Israelites crave meat from God. Numbers 11:4, TC [6]

● God forms the Sanhedrin from the spirit of Moses. Numbers 11:16-25, TC

● Joshua and the Israelites march around Jericho – day 7. Jericho’s walls receed. Jericho is destroyed. Joshua 6:1ff

Deborah holds court to decide disputes of the Israelites. Judges 4:4-5, TC

● Deborah sings a song to the Lord. Judges 5, TC

● David sings a song to the Lord. 2 Samuel 22, AC [7]

● Peter is freed by an angel. Act 12:3-10

● Disciples were gathered together for prayer. Acts 12:3-12

● Peter is released from prison by an angel. Peter went to Mary's house (the mother of John Mark) Acts 12:3-12

Herod searches for Peter, cross examines guards, executes guards, and travels from Judea to Caesarea. Acts 12:18-19

Torah section is Exodus 13:17 - 15:26; Numbers 28:19-25. Haftorah is 2 Samuel 22:1-51.

https://www.betemunah.org/feasts.html