Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hard Lackdown, War, Jesus Returns (Watchwoman)

Hard Lockdown, War, Jesus Returns

Watchwoman
Sept 15, 2020

Re: Hard Lackdown, War, Jesus Returns (Watchwoman)

Stay close to the Lord.

Pinned by Watchwoman
Watchwoman
2 days ago (edited)

The hard lockdown may happen after the rapture or before, I don’t really know. I do know that this is a last call for people to accept Christ. He is coming for his people SOON. Say this prayer, commit your life to the Lord, and follow Him. You will have a place on the ark when he comes for his people.
“I believe that Jesus was the Son of God, God come from down heaven who lived a sinless life, died for our sins and was resurrected that we might have eternal life. He paid the debt for our sins. I confess that Jesus is Lord and accept Him into my heart. I confess my sins, repent and turn from them. Jesus, I ask that you be Lord of my life and teach me how to follow you and live for you. Amen.”