Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is DATE SETTING is an abomination? On the THIRD day, I shall Be WATCHING the Feast of Trumpets.

NOTE: Make 2018 to 2020 adjustments ... UPDATE, in other words.
Do exactly the same for ALL OLD DATES found in the messages herein:
To make them coincide with the dates of ROSH HASHANAH/FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2020.

I WILL BE WAITING ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS

There is no place, whatsoever, in the Bible to suggest that DATE SETTING IS AN ABOMINATION.
Quite the contrary. This is what the Creator of EVERYTHING (including ABOMINATIONS) says in Revelation 3:3:

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore THOU SHALT NOT WATCH, I will come on thee as a thief, and THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I will come upon thee. (KJV)

I find it very interesting that Revelation 3:3 uses the word “HOUR” rather than “SEASON” or even “DAY.” If we take the Bible literally and believe that EVERY WORD in it is inspired by God and is TRUE, then it would appear that WE CAN KNOW THE HOUR OF JESUS RETURN.

The Bible also tells us that Jesus loves all who are watching for His return. We are told in 2 Timothy 4:8 that there is A CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS waiting for all of those WHO LONG FOR HIS APPEARING:

Henceforth there is laid up FOR ME A CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, which the Lord, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, shall give me at THAT DAY: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love HIS APPEARING. (KJV)

Throughout the Bible our Lord has patterned the Rapture of the Church after the traditions of a JEWISH WEDDING. I fully expect Jesus to follow all of the Jewish traditions of the wedding process when He returns in the Rapture.

The FEAST OF TRUMPETS (YOM TERUAH, ROSH HASHANAH) is, traditionally, the most probable time for Him to return. By tradition, Tuesday is the day when most grooms return for their bride. And lastly, sometime around midnight is the traditional hour for the groom to unexpectedly return.
By some strange coincidence the second (and final) day of the Feast of Trumpets in 2018 falls on a Tuesday. Or, perhaps this is not a coincidence.

UPDATE: The Feast of Trumpets in 2020 will not start on a Tuesday, but on a Friday (Sep. 18th) at sunset, at the beginning of a Sabbath: A HIGH SABBATH.

The second day of Feast of Trumpets this year also happens to be September 11th (Sep. 20th, in 2020.) Several scholars of Biblical eschatology have made a convincing argument for September 11th as being the birthday of Jesus when He appeared on earth for the first time. Wouldn’t it be a wonderful coincidence if He appeared on September 11th when He returns in the Rapture?

NOTE: IF September 11th is the BIRTHDAY OF JESUS, then September 18th (inclusive) is the day of His CIRCUMCISION, the same day ROSH HASHANAH begins (at sunset.)

A traditional Jewish day begins at sundown (sunset) and (likewise) ends at sundown (sunset) on the following day. Sunset in Jerusalem on September 11th will be at 6:50 PM (local time).
That means that September 11th in Jerusalem will begin here on the east coast of the United States around 11:50 AM on Monday, September 10th. That is because EASTERN TIME IS 7 HOURS BEHIND JERUSALEM TIME. Therefore, MIDNIGHT in Jerusalem for September 11th, 2018, will be 5 PM on September 10th eastern daylight time.

I fully intend to be standing outside and looking toward the east with binoculars in hand on Monday, September 10th, at 5 PM eastern time. I sincerely hope that this will be the day and hour that Jesus returns and I want to have the best possible view. If I am wrong and nothing happens (as has happened in previous years) I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I did my part to watch and be ready.
And while I KNOW THAT OTHERS WILL CONSIDER ME TO BE FOOLISH, I will know that the Lord will be smiling at MY EFFORTS AND MY DETERMINATION.

Carl Worline > Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2018/carlw99.htm

Re: Is DATE SETTING is an abomination? On the THIRD day, I shall Be WATCHING the Feast of Trumpets.

A THOUGHT ABOUT FEAST OF TRUMPETS

Apparently, the purpose of THE GREAT PYRAMID IN GIZA, Egypt, is to mark one specific date in all of human history. THAT DATE IS SEPTEMBER 20, 2017. Evidence suggests that the Great Pyramid was build before the Great Flood of Noah’s day and using technology that does not even exist today.
That would indicate that this date of September 20, 2017, is AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DATE for all of humanity.

THREE DAYS LATER, on September 23, 2017, the sign foretold in Revelation 12 will occur.
Once again, this sign will happen ONLY ONCE in all of human history. This, too, indicates that this date is one of EXTREME IMPORTANCE.

Sandwiched in between these two once in all of human history events will be THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS, also known as ROSH HASHANAH (or YOM TERUAH.) There is a tremendous amount of evidence that links the Rapture of the Church to the Feast of Trumpets.

NUMBERS SEEM TO BE VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD. From studying the Bible we know that numbers can have special meanings in addition to just being the units with which we use to count.
Because the number 5 is associated with GRACE (HANNAH) and the number 7 is associated with DIVINE COMPLETION, we can deduce that the Hebrew year 5777, which we are now in, can mean the end of the AGE OF GRACE. We also know that the number 8 is associated with NEW BEGINNINGS.

This is further evidence that a huge change is going to take place when the Jewish New Year takes place THIS SEPTEMBER.

The Hebrew calendar rolls over from 5777 to 5778 when two witnesses report to the chief priest that they have seen the first sliver of the new moon (if I understand the process correctly).
Technically, the Rapture should happen before that happens – while it is still 5777.

I also feel that God will wait until the last possible second before slamming the gate shut on the Age of Grace, so as to get that last possible soul.

The way I see it, THE HEAVENLY ALIGNMENT MARKED BY THE GREAT PYRAMID IN GIZA AND THE HEAVENLY ALIGNMENT FORETOLD IN Revelation 12, both ONCE in all of history events, are bookends shouting out to us that THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS HAPPENING THIS YEAR IS THE ONE IN WHICH THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH WILL TAKE PLACE.

The Feast of Trumpets is a 2 day event. However, as I pointed out above, I feel the rapture has to happen before the year 5777 expires. Therefore, I think the highest probability for the Rapture to take place during the 4 day period between these two heavenly alignments, is September 21st.

So that is my thought about the Feast of Trumpets. September 21, 2017, is my best guess for the highest possible watch date for the Rapture.

As a side thought, I will say that I see the sign of Revelation 12 on September 23rd as being an announcement (and WARNING) that the Tribulation is going to start on or near that date and it is, most probably, going to kick off with THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION mentioned in the Bible (1 Thess 5:3)

Now let me add a couple of afterthoughts.
I believe that God sometimes gives His watchmen (us) a single piece of the puzzle here and there.

FIRST, I forgot who it was, but one of our most valued contributors here on 5 Doves had a very intense revelation or dream that the Rapture was on a THURSDAY. I wish I could remember who it was.
Does anyone out there remember? (CHARLES) Anyway, my discernment has always told me that was correct. I don’t know why, but that has stuck with me and I just have a strong gut feeling that is correct. September 21, 2017, is a Thursday.

SECONDLY, in late 2011 God answered my prayer with an exceptionally intense dream regarding Rapture timing. Without going into a long dissertation about the dream and what I feel it meant, God indicated to me that the number 21 WAS VERY SIGNIFICANT IN THE TIMING OF THE RAPTURE.
Now I feel very strongly that this dream is a confirmation of a September 21st Rapture.
Of course, I have also been known to have been wrong about all sorts of matters in the past.
Just ask MY WIFE.

Carl Worline > More Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2017/carlw326.htm

Re: Is DATE SETTING is an abomination? On the THIRD day, I shall Be WATCHING the Feast of Trumpets.

Charles Holler: REVELATION 12, TRUMPets, and the DAY and HOUR

This could be THE MOST SERIOUS MESSAGE that I have given. To start with I don't want to sound like a broken record or have you say "there he goes again, kicking a dead horse" but I noticed one of the reasons that the Lord put multiple versus throughout the scriptures is because He knew we didn't get it the first time. I cannot stress HOW IMPORTANT THIS MESSAGE IS and how it grieves me to see prominent men of God, Prophets, Evangelists, teachers, and fellow Christians, run from this obvious truth in the scriptures. We even see those who are attempting to show when the Lord is returning, having to justify their statements with "NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR, BUT WE CAN KNOW THE SEASON" Then what's even more atrocious is that it doesn't even say "no man knows the day or hour" in the scriptures.

THE RAPTURE: WHAT DAY AND WHAT HOUR?

Let me close with something that's exciting and that's the Rapture of the church and those who are looking for His coming, those who are WATCHING. I DON'T KNOW IF THE RAPTURE IS GOING TO BE THIS COMING ROSH HASHANAH. IT LOOKS LIKE IT AND I AM EXCITED. IT'S ONE OF THE HIGHEST WATCH DAYS I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME.
I just want to say that if it is the rapture, WE CAN KNOW THE DAY AND HOUR, AND THE DAY IS ROSH HASHANAH, September 20-21, 2017. Let's see if we can find THE HOUR. There is just one other clue to LET US KNOW NOT ONLY THAT DAY BUT THE EXACT HOUR THAT JESUS COULD HARPAZO HIS CHURCH. I noticed some verses talk about the DAY AND HOUR, some just the day, and some like Revelation 3:3 just the hour. It says we won't know the hour. (why not day and hour?)

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent.
If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The Jews refer to TWINKLING OF AN EYE as a part of the day that is at SUNSET.
When you look into the sky and you can see two stars, and between that moment and the time you see the third star, this is the twinkling of an eye. Does 1Co 15:52 break it down like this?

1Co 15:52 In a moment,(how quick it will happen) in the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, (what hour) at the LAST TRUMP: (what day) for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Well ROSH HASHANAH starts on September 20, 2017 Wednesday evening in Jerusalem at 6:38 p.m., this means THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE WILL HAPPEN during the next 25 minutes and central time would be 10:38 a.m. to 11:01 a.m., and if it happens the next day like Rosh Hashanah is capable of DEPENDING ON THE SIGHTING OF THE NEW MOON by TWO WITNESSES, sunset is at 6:37 Jerusalem time which makes our Rapture time 10:37 a.m. to 11:02 a.m. CST keep looking up because your Redemption draweth nigh.

RAPTURE DAY AND HOUR
September 20, 2017 Wednesday 10:38 a.m. to 11.01 a.m., OR
September 21, 2017 Thursday 10:37 a.m. to 11.02 a.m.

More Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2017/charlesh312-1.htm

BTW, Dayana Torchia said: LINK > "THURSDAY, June 18, 2009, I was RAPTURED!!! at exactly 10:20 am when I looked at the time!"

Carl Worline (4 June 2017) "THIS JUST HAS TO BE THE ONE"
READ Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2017/carlw64.htm

Bob Ware (26 July 2020) "7.8 Alaska earthquake links: JESUS CHRIST, 107 RAPTURE NUMBER and 18 September 2020 (ROSH HASHANAH)" > READ Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2020/bobware726-3.htm

BG Ellis (24 Aug 2012) "IMPORTANT NOTICE! The RAPTURE & SUDDEN DESTRUCTION: ROSH HASHANAH 2012!!!" > READ Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/bge824.htm

Charles Holler: REVELATION 12, TRUMPets, and the DAY and HOUR

This could be THE MOST SERIOUS MESSAGE that I have given. To start with I don't want to sound like a broken record or have you say "there he goes again, kicking a dead horse" but I noticed one of the reasons that the Lord put multiple versus throughout the scriptures is because He knew we didn't get it the first time. I cannot stress HOW IMPORTANT THIS MESSAGE IS and how it grieves me to see prominent men of God, Prophets, Evangelists, teachers, and fellow Christians, run from this obvious truth in the scriptures. We even see those who are attempting to show when the Lord is returning, having to justify their statements with "NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR, BUT WE CAN KNOW THE SEASON" Then what's even more atrocious is that it doesn't even say "no man knows the day or hour" in the scriptures.

THE RAPTURE: WHAT DAY AND WHAT HOUR?

Let me close with something that's exciting and that's the Rapture of the church and those who are looking for His coming, those who are WATCHING. I DON'T KNOW IF THE RAPTURE IS GOING TO BE THIS COMING ROSH HASHANAH. IT LOOKS LIKE IT AND I AM EXCITED. IT'S ONE OF THE HIGHEST WATCH DAYS I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME.
I just want to say that if it is the rapture, WE CAN KNOW THE DAY AND HOUR, AND THE DAY IS ROSH HASHANAH, September 20-21, 2017. Let's see if we can find THE HOUR. There is just one other clue to LET US KNOW NOT ONLY THAT DAY BUT THE EXACT HOUR THAT JESUS COULD HARPAZO HIS CHURCH. I noticed some verses talk about the DAY AND HOUR, some just the day, and some like Revelation 3:3 just the hour. It says we won't know the hour. (why not day and hour?)

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent.
If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

The Jews refer to TWINKLING OF AN EYE as a part of the day that is at SUNSET.
When you look into the sky and you can see two stars, and between that moment and the time you see the third star, this is the twinkling of an eye. Does 1Co 15:52 break it down like this?

1Co 15:52 In a moment,(how quick it will happen) in the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, (what hour) at the LAST TRUMP: (what day) for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Well ROSH HASHANAH starts on September 20, 2017 Wednesday evening in Jerusalem at 6:38 p.m., this means THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE WILL HAPPEN during the next 25 minutes and central time would be 10:38 a.m. to 11:01 a.m., and if it happens the next day like Rosh Hashanah is capable of DEPENDING ON THE SIGHTING OF THE NEW MOON by TWO WITNESSES, sunset is at 6:37 Jerusalem time which makes our Rapture time 10:37 a.m. to 11:02 a.m. CST keep looking up because your Redemption draweth nigh.

RAPTURE DAY AND HOUR
September 20, 2017 Wednesday 10:38 a.m. to 11.01 a.m., OR
September 21, 2017 Thursday 10:37 a.m. to 11.02 a.m.

More Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2017/charlesh312-1.htm

BTW, Dayana Torchia said: LINK > "THURSDAY, June 18, 2009, I was RAPTURED!!! at exactly 10:20 am when I looked at the time!"

Carl Worline (4 June 2017) "THIS JUST HAS TO BE THE ONE"
READ Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2017/carlw64.htm

Bob Ware (26 July 2020) "7.8 Alaska earthquake links: JESUS CHRIST, 107 RAPTURE NUMBER and 18 September 2020 (ROSH HASHANAH)" > READ Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2020/bobware726-3.htm

BG Ellis (24 Aug 2012) "IMPORTANT NOTICE! The RAPTURE & SUDDEN DESTRUCTION: ROSH HASHANAH 2012!!!" > READ Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/bge824.htm

On the THIRD day, I shall Be WATCHING ... What THIRD (3rd) day ?!

The THIRD day (BOTH, inclusive and EXCLUSIVE) of the NEW MOON on September 17th. :new_moon: STARTING the same day of the NEW MOON, of course. :sunglasses:

Nothing wrong with date setting and watching. I shall be watching these times as well. If it comes to pass, great. If not, I shall continue to watch the remainder of the fall feasts. Simple and to the point.

The only time it becomes an abomination is when someone acts like Christine whatever her name is from Rapture at Twilight and Pearl Kolleri. They told everyone that God spoke and declared it would be July 17, 2019 with 100% certainty. Anyone who did not go along with their religious hokum was going to be left behind or eternally condemned. Meanwhile, Rapture at Twilight was selling toy rapture roosters for profit.

Now that is sick and an abomination. or should I say an obama-nation. Anyway, they were not hearing from God. Time and our present reality is the proof they were full of beans.

On her 23 Aug 2011 post on the FIVE DOVES Forum, watchwoman JUDITH said:

"Significantly, if you follow the perpetual 360/day calendar from Adam to the Biblically set/established calendar dates, the 1st of September is THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS - see Lev. 23:33 (7th month, 1st day). It's also the RESURRECTION OF JESUS on the 360/day calendar study I've been working on."

IF you want to read the rest of Judith's "STUDY ON THE #11192 - LISA'S VISION,"
CLICK Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/judith823.htm

BEHOLD. According to sister Judith, the FIRST day of the SEVENTH month (TISHREI), the day of the FEAST of TRUMPETS/ROSH HASHANAH/ YOM TERUAH, is the same day of the RESURRECTION OF JESUS (FIRSTFRUIT, "New Beginning") on the 360/day calendar.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

TODAY, 400 Hundred Years ago: THE MAYFLOWER DEPARTS ENGLAND.

On September 16, 1620, the Mayflower sails from Plymouth, England, bound for the NEW WORLD with 102 passengers. The ship was headed for VIRGINIA, where the colonists—HALF RELIGIOUS DISSENTERS and half entrepreneurs—had been authorized to settle by the British CROWN.
However, stormy weather and navigational errors forced the Mayflower off course, and on NOVEMBER 21 the “Pilgrims” reached Massachusetts, where they founded THE FIRST PERMANENT EUROPEAN SETTLEMENT IN NEW ENGLAND in late DECEMBER.

Thirty-five of the Pilgrims were members of the RADICAL ENGLISH SEPARATIST CHURCH, who traveled to America TO ESCAPE the jurisdiction of the CHURCH OF ENGLAND, which they found corrupt.
Ten years earlier, English persecution had led a group of Separatists to flee to Holland in search of religious freedom. However, many were dissatisfied with economic opportunities in the Netherlands, and under the direction of William Bradford they decided to immigrate to Virginia, where an English colony had been founded at Jamestown in 1607.

The SEPARATISTS won financial backing from a group of investors called the London Adventurers, who were promised a sizable share of the colony’s profits. THREE DOZEN CHURCH MEMBERS made their way back to England, where they were joined by about 70 entrepreneurs–enlisted by the London stock company to ensure the success of the enterprise. In August 1620, the Mayflower left Southampton with a smaller vessel–the Speedwell–but the latter proved unseaworthy and twice was forced to return to port. On SEPTEMBER 16, the Mayflower left for America alone from PLYMOUTH.

In a difficult Atlantic crossing, the 90-foot Mayflower encountered rough seas and storms (as in the days of JONAH ?!) and was blown more than 500 miles off course. Along the way, the settlers formulated and signed THE MAYFLOWER COMPACT, an AGREEMENT (similar to the "ABRAHAM ACCORD"?!) that bound the signatories into a “CIVIL BODY POLITIC.” Because it established constitutional law and the rule of the majority, the compact is regarded as an important precursor to American democracy.
After a 66-day (one 6 short of 666) voyage, the ship landed on NOVEMBER 21 on the tip of Cape Cod at what is now Provincetown, Massachusetts.

After coming to anchor in Provincetown harbor, a party of armed men under the command of Captain Myles Standish was sent out to explore the area and find a location suitable for settlement.
While they were gone, Susanna White ("She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth") GAVE BIRTH TO A SON ("She gave birth to a male child"), PEREGRINE, aboard the Mayflower. HE WAS THE FIRST ENGLISH CHILD BORN IN NEW ENGLAND. In mid-December, the explorers went ashore at a location across Cape Cod Bay where they found cleared fields and plentiful running water and named the site Plymouth.

The expedition returned to Provincetown, and on DECEMBER 21 the Mayflower came to anchor in Plymouth harbor. Just AFTER CHRISTMAS, the pilgrims began work on dwellings that would shelter them through their difficult first winter in America.

More Here: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/mayflower-departs-england

JUST THINKING

On August 3, 1492, Columbus set sail from Spain to find an all-water route to Asia.
On October 12, MORE THAN TWO MONTHS LATER, Columbus landed on an island in the Bahamas (O-Ba-H-ma) that he called San Salvador (HOLY SAVIOR) ; the natives called it Guanahani.

After exploring the northeast coast of CUBA, landing on October 28, 1492, and the north-western coast of HISPANIOLA, present day Dominican Republic and Haiti, by December 5, 1492. Here, the Santa Maria ran aground on CHRISTMAS DAY, December 25, 1492, and had to be abandoned. Columbus left 39 men and founded the very FIRST settlement in the NEW WORLD, called LA NAVIDAD (CHRISTMAS.)

FROM AUGUST 3, 1492, THE DAY COLUMBUS SET SAIL FROM SPAIN TO SEPTEMBER 16, 1620, THE DAY THE MAYFLOWER SAILED FROM PLYMOUTH:

It is 46,796 days, or 128 years, 1 month and 13 days, or 1,537 months and 13 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

From and including: Friday, August 3, 1492 (JULIAN CALENDAR in United States), the date Columbus set sail from Spain to Friday, October 12, 1492 (JULIAN CALENDAR in United States), the date Columbus landed on an island in the BAHAMAS, there are 70 days or 2 months, 9 days, excluding the end date.
Or 2 months, 10 days including the end date.

From and including: Saturday, September 16, 1620 (Julian calendar in United States), the date the Mayflower sailed from Plymouth to, but not including Tuesday, November 21, 1620 (Julian calendar in United States), the date ship landed on the tip of CAPE COD (at what is now Provincetown, Massachusetts), there are: 66 days, or 2 months, 5 days, excluding the end date.

"If it comes to pass, GREAT. IF NOT, I shall continue to watch THE REMAINDER OF THE FALL FEASTS. Simple and to the point."

Ditto ... SAME here.

"The only time it becomes an abomination is when someone acts like Christine whatever her name is from Rapture at Twilight and Pearl Kolleri. They told everyone that God spoke and declared it would be JULY 17, 2019 with 100% certainty."

I do not know much about Christine and Pearl Kolleri. To be honest, I prefer to believe they are hearing from GOD. I am FED UP (and I mean SICK and TIRED) of Satan and his FILTHY tricks.
Instead, IF they are hearing from GOD's Will, I'll just follow Paul's instructions in 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21: "DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES, but TEST EVERYTHING; HOLD FAST WHAT IS GOOD."

Is like eating a BANANA: We first peel it, then we eat (HOLD FAST) what's INSIDE the fruit, then we discard (DESPISE) the peel... Or eating CHICKEN: We eat (HOLD FAST) the meat and discard (DESPISE) the bones.

Even Satan MUST mix the TRUTH with LIES in order to deceive us. The only thing is, since he's an ANTI-being, he expect us to follow his messages the opposite way. He wants us to DISCARD the TRUTH and to HOLD FAST to what's NOT good.

So, the QUESTION is:

Should we FOOLISHLY discard 100% Satan's messages or should we WISELY follow the "test EVERYTHING and hold fast what is GOOD" advice ... IF we want to be on the SAFE side ?!

Regarding JULY 17, CONSIDER THIS:

Let's assume both Christine and Pearl Kolleri heard their JULY 17, 2019 date from Satan.

In that case, Could we take Paul's advice ... Take what's GOOD, reject what's NOT ?!

This is what the SATANIC New World Order Elite is "telling" us with some of the bravenet.com ICONS available for us to use here on the WOW Forum: :date:, :calendar:, :spiral_calendar_pad:

As you can see, they have a calendar of JULY (the 7th, SEPTEM, Gregorian month ) and TWO calendars (one "inclined," one spiral) showing EXACTLY the same days in Christine and Pearl Kolleri's messages.

WHAT could be the reason for them to be showing, not one, not two but THREE calendars of the Month of JULY (two of them showing the 17th day) when there are eleven more months to choose from?!

Why not February 14th, September 11th, October 31st, November 26th , December 25th OR ...... ?!

"Now that is SICK and an abomination. or should I say an OBAMA-NATION."

Yes. You can say OBAMA-NATION. For America, the Great W.Hore and the New (World Order) Babylon, is the ONLY Antichristian nation in the whole WORLD that has ILLEGALLY given the GAY son of Satan (from HELL, born in KENYA) a FAKE birth certificate and "her POWER, her THRONE and GREAT AUTHORITY" so he could CHANGE IT, with his "yes, we, can" SATANIC HOPE and CHANGE, into a country of FILTHY Homosexuals, Abortionists, Feminists, Lesbians, BLM Chaos, DemoNcRATic Lawlessness, and EVERYTHING that's again GOD's principles.

DREAM OF WHITE HOUSE, TRUMP AND NETANYAHU FROM 2018

01:06 So, last night I had a vision of like a plane falling out of the sky and then I saw BENJAMIN NETANYAHU looking troubled and then I saw PRESIDENT TRUMP looking troubled.
01:21 Not sure what this all means but, definitely, something is about to kick off.

kim fisher – Sep 16, 2020

SKYLAR PROPHESYING

kim fisher – Sep 16, 2020

- Holly 2 Moons - JONATHAN TOLD DAVID THAT TOMORROW WAS THE NEW MOON

🚨 Jonathan told David that Tomorrow was the NEW MOON 🌚 and that he would be missed, bc his seat would be empty at the table. David went to be hidden in the field 3 days 🌚 🌚 🌚 (hidden moon) by the stone called Ezel. Look at the name meaning of Ezel! DEPARTURE. ✈️ remember my dream “no moon!” At 7:37am and a 737 is a flight or departure ✈️ New Moon is September 16,17,18. 🌚 (hidden moon) Then begins Feast of Trumpets. 🎺 Peace treaty dealings and signings going on TODAY at the White House, then when Netanyahu returns to Israel Friday they will all be on LOCKDOWN during the time of the day of atonement. I have a hunch that the AC himself inspired this lockdown bc the Jews claim they have been in talks already with their false Messiah! Something must be about to go down. 🚨
Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyBN6daSeNIkZng_Ex4AaABCQ

THINKING OUT LOUD

- Sep. 16, 2016: The U.N. adopted the AGENDA of creating a NEW GLOBAL HUMAN ORDER.

- Sep. 16, 2017: Storm Maria ("Virgin Mary") formed and sister Jesus girl received her "IN 3 DAYS YOU WILL BE CHANGED" message.
COULD those 3 days actually mean ... 3 YEARS?! Applying God's "a day is like a year" theory, of course.

- BENJAMIN NETANYAHU looking troubled after disregarding God's COMMANDS and PRESIDENT TRUMP looking troubled, as well, for trying to CHANGE THE COURSE OF GOD's HISTORY.

No wonder they BOTH look troubled after what they did. They BOTH violated, BIG TIME, this COMMAND from the ALMIGHTY:

(Jews) DO NOT be UNEQUALLY YOKED with (Muslim) UNBELIEVERS. For what partnership has (Jewish) RIGHTEOUSNESS with (Muslim) LAWLESSNESS? Or what fellowship has (Jewish) LIGHT with (Muslim) DARKNESS? What accord has (Jewish) CHRIST with (Muslim) BELIAL? Or what portion does a (Jewish) BELIEVER share with an (Muslim) UNBELIEVER? What agreement has the (Jewish) TEMPLE OF GOD with (Muslim) IDOLS? For we (ABRAHAM DESCENDANTS) are the temple of the living God.

MARANATHA !!!

A little after I posted the Biblical passage "What accord has (Jewish) CHRIST with (Muslim) BELIAL? above, I came across this video:

"ABRAHAM ACCORD" TEXT. CONCORD WITH BELIAL.

REVELATIONCHAPTER12dotCOM – Sep 16, 2020

This is what DEAR JESUS says in Matthew 18:3:

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as LITTLE CHILDREN, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

DEER WANDERS INTO A YARD — AND THEN FINDS A NEW FRIEND

LITTLE GIRL meets "DEER JESUS" and, instantly, FALLs in love.

The Dodo – Aug 21, 2016

EARTH, WIND & FIRE - SEPTEMBER (Lyrics)

♫ Do you remember the 21st NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While CHASING THE CLOUDS AWAY

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing
As we danced in the night
Remember how THE STARS STOLE THE NIGHT AWAY

Hey hey hey
Ba de ya, say do you remember?
Ba de ya, dancing in September
Ba de ya, NEVER WAS A CLOUDY DAY

My thoughts are with you
Holding hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love
Remember how we knew love was here to stay
Now DECEMBER found the love we shared in SEPTEMBER
Only blue talk and love
Remember true love we share today

And we say
Ba de ya, say do you remember
Ba de ya, golden dreams were shiny days
The bell was ringing, oh oh
OUR SOULS WERE SINGING
Do you remember? never a cloudy day, yow

And we say
Ba de ya, NEVER WAS A CLOUDY DAY

And we say
Ba de ya, DANCING IN SEPTEMBER
Ba de ya, GOLDEN DREAMS WERE SHINY DAYS ♫

Timeless Tracks – Dec 12, 2019

Maybe this SEPTEMBER is the TIME when AMERICA will be getting destructive WINDS and very wild FIRES, especially now that the N.W.O. BLM-Antifa DEMONS are setting them here in the New (World Order) Babylon, the Great W.Hore with whom the kings of the EARTH have committed fornication.

MARANATHA !!!

JUST IN CASE

- TODAY, September 17th, is CONSTITUTION Day and CITIZENSHIP Day.

- On the first day of ROSH HASHANAH (Monday, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012), EIGHT (8) years ago, I had a dream of my oldest sister preparing food for lots of people. I hadn't had any breakfast, so she gave me some BREAD I ate. In the dream I KNEW there were TWO groups to go in the RAPTURE, that the first group would have a second chance to go and that the last group would leave first.
I knew I was part of the LAST group.

That very same day (Monday, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012, the first day of ROSH HASHANAH), I had another dream: I was taking a shower with a little piece of soap, while my mother and an older brother of hers (who has been dead since 1997 or 1998, I can't remember) were talking outside the bathroom.
In the dream I knew the RAPTURE was happening in 1 or 2 weeks.

The next day (TUESDAY, September 18, 2012), I had a dream of downloading part of a video of Antichrist Obama giving a "KILLER" speech.

More Here: http://pub3.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=202302667&frmid=9403&msgid=924868&cmd=show

- September 17, 2019: Israel's legislative elections of the 120 members of the 22nd Knesset.
That same day, the U.N. General Assembly opened its 74th session, UNGA 74.

- TODAY, Gregorian September 17 is JULIAN September 4 . Charity's JULIAN "5, 6, 7, Jesus!" would be: Julian September 5, 6, 7 = Gregorian September 18, 19, 20 ... with "Jesus!" being the last day of Rosh Hashanah, the day of the LAST TRUMP ?!

Have the FINAL COUNTDOWN, finally, started ?!

In the "prophetic" video, notice that, when the BURRITO (Spanish for DONKEY, the DemoNcRATic Party symbol) in the microwave oven is CLEARLY shown (at the 0:12 mark) , the "countdown" starts with 12 seconds. Mark 0:14 shows the clock on the wall.
The time on the clock? 12:17 (twelve, AGAIN, and 17, the same 17 in July 17). Mark 0:19, right when the singer (Joey TEMPEST) is finishing his "The Final Countdown" line, the microwave oven is showing 7 seconds left and stops at 5 seconds (5, 6, 7 BACKWARDS.)

At mark 0:22, the guy with glasses (wearing a white shirt) on the right-hand side table gets up and LEAVES when the EXPLOSION under the stage starts (When they say "PEACE and SAFETY"?!)
Behold. At the beginning of the commercial (with the TRUMPETS sounding), that table is EMPTY.

"IF YOU'RE THE BAND EUROPE, YOU LOVE A FINAL COUNTDOWN. THAT'S WHAT YOU DO."

BTW, I could not find the brand (make) of the microwave in the commercial ... because it does not have one! Most likely it was made ESPECIALLY for this video. WHY?

I noticed that, like other microwave oven brands (makes), it has a few one-touch buttons (pre-programillimetered sensor menus) for "optimum" heating of popular foods like pizza, BURRITO, coffee/milk, potato and veggies, a button for making popcorn, another one for reheat and 3 more I'm unable to identify.

I have had a FEW microwave ovens in the past and NONE of them has had a one-touch button for BURRITOS. This present time, there are THREE (Samsung, Whirlpool and Sharp) in this house.
NONE has a one-touch button for BURRITOS (DemoNcRAT DONKEYS.)

WHY could BURRITOS be so "especial" for this "Final Countdown" N.W.O. warning?!

FINAL COUNTDOWN FT. EUROPE - GEICO COMMERCIAL

COMMENTS:

- Imagine if Europe did this on NEW YEAR’S EVE at Time Square.
- Poor man, just wanted to eat his BURRITO.
- The pyro was EPIC.
- THERE'S NO MORE 666 LIKES >:D
- I love how DUDE ON THE RIGHT moved from the pyro.

zach braaaksma - Nov 30, 2015

Traveling EAST on 27th Avenue, take Exit 28-29 after crossing the BRIDGE - DREAM

Today, Gregorian September 17th is HEBREW 28 Elul and tomorrow September 18th will be 29 Elul, the LAST day of the ELUL, the TWELFTH month of the Jewish CIVIL year and the SIXTH month of the ECCLESIASTICAL year on the Hebrew calendar.

The SABBATH—A BRIDGE BACK TO THE FUTURE!

THE BIBLICAL SABBATH is like a SPIRITUAL BRIDGE that spans the ages—the PAST to the PRESENT and then on into the FUTURE (“who IS and who WAS and who IS TO COME, the Almighty.” “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place AFTER this.”) The seventh day Sabbath not only connects man to all three, but CARRIES MAN BACK TO THE CREATOR and FORWARD with him into eternity, that is, into the eternal Sabbath of the New Heavens and New Earth in the New Jerusalem.
THE SABBATH IS A MAJOR BRIDGE linking man to his PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.

EAST 27th AVENUE ....................................... BRIDGE ................................................................ EXIT 28-29

Behold. Remember we were traveling EAST on the BRIDGE on 27th Avenue. Therefore, "Exit 28-29" (in this picture, NOT in the dream) is covered ("unknown" to us) by the CLOUDS. IF we were traveling BEFORE, but very CLOSE, to MIDNIGHT, we neither knew the DAY (before or after MIDNIGHT) nor the HOUR (the time) we were going to take that Exit when we found it. I do NOT know IF that exit is referring to the RAPTURE or WHERE it was taking us. All I know is that we HAD to take it.

Interestingly, THE SABBATH was the FIRST BIBLICAL TRUTH that the post-apostolic apostate-bound Christian church fathers abandoned in the second century. At the same time, the Sabbath is the first thing to which modern mainstream Christian who are rediscovering their Hebraic roots WILL RETURN.

As such, these modern day spiritual truth-seekers and PILGRIMS are unwittingly retracing their steps back to the future and back to the point where their second century antecedents jumped off the spiritual bridge that links them to eternity and beyond.

YESHUA THE MESSIAH is the Creator of and LORD OF THE SABBATH and, when on earth as a human, he never sinned by violating a single Bible commandment including the command to KEEP THE SABBATH HOLY.

Moreover, THE SABBATH WAS A SIGN that the Word of Elohim (who later revealed Himself in flesh form as Yeshua the Messiah) audibly gave to the children of Israel at Mount Sinai as a sign LINKING THEM TO HIMSELF in a deep, mystical spiritual way.

The Sabbath as a commandment and a SIGN linking Elohim to His people has never gone away. YESHUA IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER AND DOES NOT CHANGE.
Those who love Yeshua the Messiah will be imitating Him (1 Cor 11:1) and showing him their love by keeping his commandments (John 14:15.)

The Sabbath will LINK Them to Him in a deeper spiritual and mystical way that only those who “remember the Sabbath to keep it holy” can fully understand.

Source: https://hoshanarabbah.org/blog/2018/07/14/sabbath-a-bridge/

Take Exit 28-29 after crossing the BRIDGE ... VERY PLAIN and very, VERY SIMPLE !!!

22 REASONS WHY THE RAPTURE IS FEAST OF TRUMPETS (ROSH HASHANAH), September 2020.
Whoa! LET'S GO JESUS!

God A Minute? – Sep 11, 2020

DANIEL 5: THE WRITING ON THE WALL

The Incredible Journey – Apr 30, 2020

THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH ABOUT HEAVEN | WE WILL NOT BECOME ANGELS

Lion of Judah – Sep 17, 2020

NEW MOON VISION and 11:38!!!!!!!

kim fisher – Sep 19, 2020

TRANSITION/ CROSSOVER

Inez Marrinan – Sep 17, 2020

Dreams of the Rapture Coming || WARN THE PEOPLE

Crystal Love4Jesus – Sep 19, 2020

MARANATHA !!!

CHRIST RETURNED ON ROSH HASHANAH

Coach inthefight – Sep 19, 2020

πŸ™THE RAPTURE & TRIBULATION starts BEFORE: Sep 22, 2020 (END OF SUMMER)?πŸ™

◼️◼️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SEE THE VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE AT THE PINNED COMMENT!

gevte – Sep 15, 2020

MARANATHA !!!

ANOTHER CONFIRMATION!!! 😲 GLORIFICATION @ 11:38 AM EST?....
JESUS IS COMING SOON! RAPTURE (2020)

03:16 Like I said, JERUSALEM SUNSET ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS, THE LAST DAY, is at 6:38 pm Israel time, Jerusalem time. That is 11:38 am (ET) here.
03:34 So, this might be the time that we receive our GLORIFICATION, guys.

Lakeisha Inspires – Sep 19, 2020

RAPTURE (ESCAPE OF BRIDE) IMMINENT - LAST MINUTE REVELATIONS GIVEN!

interrupts165 – Sep 19, 2020

rodyd61169 - 37 minutes ago

AUTUMN EQUINOX 2020 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, September 22--> meaning September 21 is the last day of Summer.

It's the THIRD day of Tishri according to the prophecy of the 3rd day and... King David escaped on the third day after waiting 3 days by the stone Ezel which means DEPARTURE, DAVID ESCAPED THE 3RD DAY OF A NEW MOON.
SUPER HIGH WATCH SEPTEMBER 21.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzRgBgRsyMA3pffnW54AaABCQ

DAYANA TORCHIA:

"Thursday June 18 2009 i was RAPTURED!!! at exactly 10:20am when i looked at the time!
During one of my three days visions, I REMEMBER SEEING THE NUMBER 221 WRITTEN IN BIG IN GOLD LETTERS and I still can remember that my eyes had been drawn to the number 21 from the set of number 221 which I was being shown and was written in BIG SIZE IN GOLD COLOUR!!!
Then my eyes were drawn to the number 22 from that set of number 221. IT WAS AS IF SOMEONE WAS POINTING OUT FOR ME TO LOOK FIRST AT NUMBER 21 AND THEN IT POINTED AT NUMBER 22 FROM THAT SET OF NUMBER WHICH WAS 221.
"