Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
COULD this be "the" NOVEMBER to "REMEMBER" ?!

THINKING OUT LOUD

1- NOVEM means NINE in Latin.
On March 12, 2011 a young girl name Phillipa had her 9 cms vision: "JESUS is 9 (NINE) cms from Earth."

2- November is the 11th (ELEVEN) month in the Gregorian calendar.
Number 11 means = JUDGMENT FOR DISORDER.

3- N is the last letter in JASON (July, August, September, October, November.) Jason = YESHUA.

4- RENEE M: November 4th is the "17th Day of Cheshvan" = The Fall of Man, the day the Flood started.
HARVEY Troyer: We all know that the Rapture and Sudden Destruction will be linked to THE DAYS OF NOAH. We believe that Cheshvan 17th was the day that Noah made his final entry onto the Ark and God shut the door of the Ark (all aboard) and then the tremendous rains and flooding suddenly brook loose.

5- November 04, 1922: Today is Pharaoh Tutankhamun Day.
NINETY-EIGHT (98) years ago, on November 4, 1922, a discovery in Egypt CHANGED THE WORLD!

6- 13 years ago, in 2007, Muslim ANTICHRIST OBAMA ("born" on November 4, 1922 in "EGYPT") presented himself as THE CANDIDATE OF CHANGE and worked to lure DemoNcRATs with ads that promised HEADY POSSIBILITIES: “We Can End a WAR (on CHRISTMAS)," "We Can Save the PLANET (of the APES)," "We Can CHANGE the WORLD (into a NEW Satanic ORDER.)"

7- November 04, 2008: Exactly EIGHTY-SIX (86) years after his tomb was discovered, Illegal senator Barack Obama was (S)elected as the ILLEGAL 44th and the 1st BLACK president, for very STUPID Americans that cannot tell THE DIFFERENCE.

8- LET'S CELEBRATE — IT'S KING TUTANKHAMUN DAY! Today, November 4, is King Tut (OBAMA) Day. National Affiliation: EGYPT. King Tut was an EGYPTIAN. So, WHY are we, who are NOT Egyptians, encouraged to celebrate this day?!

LET’S CELEBRATE — IT’S KING TUT DAY!

=
PIC 2 Source: https://twitter.com/pharaohobama

On November 4th, 1922, a DISCOVERY IN EGYPT "CHANGED THE WORLD"!

British archaeologists found a step carved into stone and, by the end of the day, they had uncovered a whole staircase. Where did this staircase lead? Into an ancient tomb, and in it was the mummified body of King Tutankhamun — also known as King "Tut" for short!
That’s right, we’re talking about King Tut’s mummy.

Speaking of other names, TUTANKHAMUN WASN’T EVEN HIS ORIGINAL NAME — it was TUTANKHATEN until he CHANGED it (but either way, we’d still be calling him KING TUT!)
King Tut was only 18 (6 6 6) when he died, but in his time he worked to RESTORE TEMPLES and MONUMENTS, and RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER KINGDOMS.
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/all-about-king-tut

9- Speaking of EGYPT: WHY that PAGAN discovery "CHANGED THE WORLD"?!
Speaking of CHANGING names: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WASN’T EVEN HIS ORIGINAL NAME — it was BARRY SOETORO until he CHANGED it (but either way, we’d still be calling him KING TUT!)
Speaking of RESTORING TEMPLES: After King Tut became potus, two (2) BAPHOMET STATUES were unveiled, one in DeTROIT (2015) and one in ARKansas (2018.)
Speaking of RESTORING RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER ANTICHRISTIAN KINGDOMS: Muslims hate both CHRISTIANS and AMERICANS. Therefore, they are our sworn arch-ENEMIES. After we put the Muslim-in-chief in the White House, with his GAY mouth like that of a GAY lion he publicly said:
I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.

10- November 04, 2016, THE LORD said: "IT ALL BEGINS TODAY." That very same day the New World Order Satanic PARIS CLIMATE AGREEMENT for Depopulating (Killing people) the New World started.

Re: COULD this be "the" NOVEMBER to "REMEMBER" ?!

11- Both the SOUTH and NORTH TAURID METEOR SHOWERS are active from late October to early December. The Taurids (North and South) appear to have a 7-year ("5, 6, 7, Jesus!"?!) cycle of bright FIREBALLS.

Various sources give wildly different dates for the peak of SOUTH TAURIDS (active from late September to late November), and the night of November 4-5, 2020, is one of those predicted times.
The night before, or after, might be good to watch for meteors, too. Unfortunately, the light of the bright waning gibbous moon will accompany the peak of the South Taurids, which rarely produces more than FIVE METEORS PER HOUR, even at maximum.

About a week later, when the NORTH TAURIDS peak on the night of November 11-12, the moonlight from the waning crescent moon will be much less intense. Despite the sparse number of meteors from these OVERLAPPING showers, THE PERCENTAGE OF FIREBALLS IS RATHER HIGH, so a few Taurids may well overcome the moonlit glare in the first week of November 2020.

Skywatchers are still remembering the Taurid fireballs they saw in 2015. The Taurids appear to have a 7-year cycle of bright fireballs, and 2015 was apparently a peak year! 2020? Not so much.
BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

Both the South and North Taurids (active from late October to early December) are long, spread-out showers with NO WELL-DEFINED PEAK. During the peak nights for the South Taurid meteor shower, you might see as many as FIVE meteors per hour. But the American Meteor Society explains what – in some years – can be awesome about the Taurid meteor showers:

THE TAURIDS (both branches) ARE RICH IN FIREBALLS and are often responsible for increased number of FIREBALL reports from September through NOVEMBER.

FIREBALLS are THE NAME OF THE GAME for THE TAURIDS.

Seeing a TAURID FIREBALL – even if it’s just one – COUNTS AS A BIG THRILL.
And, by the way, A FIREBALL IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR A PARTICULARLY BRIGHT METEOR.

On any given night, these rather slow-moving meteors produce the greatest numbers in the few hours AFTER MIDNIGHT. Because the waning (decreasing) moon will rise later with each passing night, you’ll have more moon-free viewing for the NORTH TAURIDS on the night of November 11-12 than during the SOUTH TAURID peak on November 4-5.

So we should have reasonably DARK SKIES for the North Taurids in the wee hours AFTER MIDNIGHT on November 12, to highlight any TAURID FIREBALL that might come whizzing by.
And again … THE TAURID SHOWERS DO NOT EXHIBIT STRONG PEAKS. So if you’re clouded out on a particular night, no problem. JUST KEEP WATCHING. The two Taurid showers tend to OVERLAP and to plateau in activity during THE FIRST FEW WEEKS IN NOVEMBER.

If you trace THE SOUTH TAURID METEORS BACKWARDS, they all appear to radiate from the CONSTELLATION TAURUS THE BULL. As always, you don’t have to identify a meteor shower’s radiant point to watch the meteor shower. Just lie back comfortably and look up, in the hours between MIDNIGHT and DAWN.

By the way, THE CONSTELLATION TAURUS itself is full of interesting things to see such as THE PLEIADES star cluster and the V-shaped Hyades cluster with bright ALDEBARAN in its midst.
Source: https://earthsky.org/tonight/south-taurid-meteor-shower-in-november

THE TAURIDS are an annual meteor shower, associated with the COMET ENCKE. The Taurids are actually two separate showers, with a Southern and a Northern component. The Southern Taurids originated from Comet Encke, while the Northern Taurids originated from the asteroid 2004 TG10.
They are named after their radiant point in the CONSTELLATION TAURUS, where they are seen to come from in the sky. Because of their occurrence in late October and early November, they are also called HALLOWEEN FIREBALLS. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurids

12- HERE WE HAVE A CELEBRATION ON TOP OF A 74

God showed a parade on the top of the "74" with FIREWORKS ... HALLOWEEN FIREBALLS?!

PRAYER ALERT ‼️‼️‼️

THE LORD spoke this verse to me this morning! HE SAID WE ARE TO PRAY MORE THAN EVER BEFORE and intercede and declare these verses over our nation!
This is not a time to concede or feel like we've lost, THIS IS A TIME TO PRAY MORE THAN EVER BEFORE! THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE! it's WARFARE time!
Declare these verses over our nation! You will feel the glory of God come upon you!
These verses are POWERFUL!

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and of peace
there will be no end,
on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
to establish it and to uphold it
with justice and with righteousness
from this time forth and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.

ISAIAH 9:6-7 ESV

IT'S TIME FOR WARFARE and WE ARE TO PRAY MORE THAN EVER BEFORE ?!!!!!!

So, let's start PRAYING! ... ON YOUR KNEES !!! :place_of_worship:

Our Father, who art in heaven, HALLOWED be thy name; thy kingdom come; THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. Give us this day our daily bread; and FORGIVE US our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US from evil. AMEN.

Does the LORD's PRAYER give us a "TIME" (or at least, a "hint") for the RAPTURE ?!

- HALLOWED be thy NAME: As in the word HALLOWEEN (a contraction of "All HALLOWS' evening," aka, All HALLOWS' Eve or ALL SAINTS' Eve) ?!

- NOW WAR AROSE IN HEAVEN, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.

Does "THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN" mean that, at the same time there's war in HEAVEN, we will be fighting the ENEMY down here on Earth?!

- DELIVER US from evil: In the RAPTURE ?!

ONE MORE TIME ... JUST IN CASE

May Day, MAY Day, MAY DAY ... Be Ready For The FIREBALLS.

Prophecy - READY FOR THE FIREBALLS? Love, Your Father 5-6-2019 Lois Vogel-Sharp

King of Glory Ministries - Published on May 6, 2019

OBAMA DREAM/MOON PHASE/ASTEROIDS? ☄️ 🌚 πŸŒ™

Holly 2 Moons – Sep 6, 2020

DREAMS OF ASTEROIDS ☄️WAR πŸš€ FALLEN ANGELS πŸ›Έ | 9YR OLD BOYS VISION

Tetelestai on the Cross – Sep 6, 2020:bow_and_arrow: :gun:

OMG! What do y’all think!
Moon looks STRANGE & I think I see JUPITER/FIREBALL Jesus is coming SOON!

Lakeisha Inspires – Sep 8, 2020

YES. HE'S COMING LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. :latin_cross: :sheep:

And, YES, the THIEF that only comes to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY is coming with HIM, too. :hankey: :smiling_imp:

So, NOW is the time (day and hour) to take your pick: :innocent: TREAT :rainbow: or :crossed_swords: TRICK :jack_o_lantern: ?!

1- The JEWISH THIEF that comes to "steal" us and take us to HEAVEN :barely_sunny: , or
2- The MUSLIM THIEF that shall cause those who would not worship the image of THE BEAST to be slain :skull_and_crossbones: :coffin: :star_and_crescent: :dagger_knife: ?!

AMEN !!!

Frank Molver (19 Apr 2013) "PROPHETIC WAR RAPTURE SKETCHES WITH #4 CLUE"

These are from Nicole Poon in Honk Kong, given during prayer There were some previous sketches up to 2 years back that indicated 4 also perhaps some of you smart guys will have some insight. Looks like the boiling point is 4 with communist soldiers celebrating?

5th April 2013
I asked for Holy Spirit leading our Bible studies, speaking to us, taking away our inner bitterness, filling us with God's words and giving the precious messages to this world. God showed a glass test tube with red and blue in it being hung in the air. It indicated the degrees 4 in red. Some soldiers were rising a red flag with white star on it. Some missiles were flying. After seeing this, I asked God for the clear message. God then showed a firework appeared above the flag.

This one could indicate something bad happening, perhaps on 4th of July,{my guess}
You see a division of the land with the 9 wedging the, does this mean September when we may force Israel to divide?

15th March 2013/
This day we studied the scripture about Jacob who took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and would be God's House. We were so shock that this scripture just described as same as the previous vision shown. We praised God that He is so real. God showed a picture with red and black frame and red digitals 9>6 7 4.A American flag was shown in a wilderness. I have asked God for the meaning but there was no answer

The one below is an eagle with an olive branch in the mouth but is carrying weapons in his hands, then you see a cowboy and a missile taking off, DOES THIS MEAN WE SPEAK PEACE BUT WILL BRING WAR?

8th April 2013/
When we pray, we can come to God and draw close to Him. Our mind would turn to God from the world. That's why we have to keep praying .I asked God to lead us to see His blessing. God showed a statue eagle holding thirteen arrows and the olive in the wilderness. A cowboy passing a path and a missile was flying up

THE FOLLOWING HAVE TO DO WITH THE NUMBER 4, RAPTURE AND WAR.

=
21 March 2012/
I prayed for almost the same, God showed an human eye and its visible area and invisible area. From the beginning point, there was a black hole, and to a point that showed a solar system, and to the point of the end of the visible area, that was the earth. But from the earth to a new planet with a rainbow and new Jerusalem, was beyond its sight.

THIS ONE HAS ONE OF THOSE FIREBALLS FROM SPACE COMING BY. WITH WAR AT THE SAME TIME:

7th April 2013/
I asked God for leading and guiding on our vision work because we do not know what lies ahead of and the time in Him. We only keep going on by faith. God showed two big flaming meteors coming forwards to a artificial waterfall on cliff. One man was shouting in panic. At the same time, many paratroopers descending with a missile.

Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2013/frankm419-1.htm

This morning I had one of my "funny" dreams.

I was playing volleyball at the court at the back of the school I attended as a child until I graduated from High School. It was before dawn (it was dark). I did not know the opponent team.
They were from out of town (maybe from another country, because they looked "different," kind of medium-size Chinese young women, but they were NOT from China. They looked like "aliens" from out of space, but "nicer looking." However, I am NOT sure where they were FROM.)
When I served, the ball went up all the way to the sky (below the clouds) in the WEST, then moved (FLEW) quickly to the EAST making a not too big "rectangular" trajectory (COURSE) that stayed in place until the ball stopped "FLYING," not too far from the volleyball court, between a RESCUE Station and a SPECIAL OPERATION FORCES Military building. I clearly could see both the "RECTANGLE" pointing to the "RESCUE" Station and THE BALL to the "SPECIAL" Forces barracks.
I was wondering "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" when the dream ended.

VOLLEYBALL

Is a game for two teams, usually of SIX players on each side, in which a LARGE BALL is kept in motion, hit by hand, from side to side over a HIGH NET, the aim being to score points by MAKING THE BALL REACH THE GROUND ON THE OPPONENT'S SIDE of the court. A team is allowed only THREE touches of the ball before it must be returned over the net. The BALL used in this game is called a VOLLEYBALL.

VOLLEYBALL HAS A "CHRISTIAN" ORIGIN "?!

Volleyball was invented in 1895 by William G. Morgan, physical director of the Young Men’s CHRISTIAN Association (YMCA) in Holyoke, MASSachuSETTS.

WHAT DOES THE WORD "VOLLEY" MEAN?

It's a number of BULLETS, ARROWS, or other PROJECTILES ("FIREBALLS"?!) discharged at ONE TIME. Also, in a game, it's a STRIKE or KICK of the ball made BEFORE it touches the ground.

WHERE DOES THE WORD VOLLEY COME FROM?

Middle French VOLÉE (“FLIGHT”) and from Vulgar Latin VOLTA ("Volt"), from Late Latin VOLATUS.

WHAT IS MEANT BY VOLLEY?

THE FLIGHT OF THE BALL or its COURSE BEFORE STRIKING the ground.

ANOTHER WORD FOR VOLLEY?

Cross fire, curtain of fire and fire, fusillade, salvo, round, burst, discharge, broadside, barrage, enfilade.

THE MEANING OF THIS DREAM?

I have NO idea. When the BALL hits the ground I shall know for sure ... IF the ball doesn't stay in the CLOUDS to meet JESUS in the SKY when HE comes in the RAPTURE, of course.

COULD my volleyball be a "DEAD" ball referring to "the DEAD in Christ shall RISE first: Then we which are alive shall be caught up together with them in THE CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in THE AIR"?!

No. I did not see JESUS "in the clouds (AIR)" in my VOLLEYBALL game against an "ALIEN" team.

Behold. This is the SECOND time in less than a month that I dreamed of, FIRST, a platoon of TALL Chinese women and, NOW, a volleyball team of medium-size Chinese "look-alike" young women with "yellowish/greenish" skin color.

What COULD that mean? That soon AMERICANS won't be able to buy and sell CHEAP products from China ... only " VOLLEYBALLS" from OUT OF SPACE or "THE TWILIGHT ZONE"?!

One thing I do know for sure is that I haven't played volleyball in AGES, ... not AFTER I graduated from High School... a LONG time ago.

YES, I WONDER:

WHY am I dreaming of a silly "VOLLEYBALL" game with "ALIENS" when I should be dreaming of the COMING OF JESUS ?!!!!!!!!!!

Because "YOUR OLD MEN WILL DREAM DREAMS"?!
COULD that OLD prophecy include my "SILLY dreams," by any chances ?!

A QUESTION FOR YOU, FATHER:

In Your Calendar, am I "old" enough to dream YOUR dreams?
I should appreciate YOUR PROMPT answer ... BEFORE You decide to send JESUS for His BRIDE.

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH. IN THE NAME OF JESUS ... AMEN !!!

MAGA

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" is a campaign slogan which is used in American politics and was popularized by Donald Trump in his successful 2016 presidential campaign. Ronald Reagan used the similar slogan "LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" in his successful 1980 presidential campaign.

WHAT DOES MAGA MEAN IN HEBREW?

The name in Hebrew can be translated as "CONTACT COMBAT."

AGAM IS MAGA BACKWARDS. WHAT DOES AGAM MEAN IN HEBREW?

It means "LAKE." SAINT.

WHAT DOES AGAM MEAN IN THE BIBLE

It means TROUBLED or MUDDY (GLOOMY) POOLS, marshes • any pool, pond • swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es).

- AGAM is a word used often in context of GOD.
- It means incomprehensible (attribute of God) or unapproachable.
- Some believe the name is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "LIGHT OF GOD."

PROPHETIC WORD: "THE MASS UNEARTHING HAS BEGUN" 2020 Elections-STAY IN THE BATTLE

The lord gave me this word today at 3pm, I hope this video encourages you!

Spirit Move Ministry – Nov 5, 2020

"THE MASS UNEARTHING HAS BEGUN" makes think of these two verses in the Bible:

1- Matthew 27:52: And THE GRAVES WERE OPENED; and MANY BODIES OF THE SAINTS WHICH SLEPT AROSE.

2- 1 Thessalonians 4:16: ... and THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST.

Before going to bed, I'll be watching this TOUCHING movie for the third (or fourth) time:

THE PERFECT STRANGER

The Perfect Stranger tells the story of Nikki, a troubled attorney who one day receives a mysterious dinner invitation from a man claiming to be Jesus of Nazareth. Throughout their evening of conversation, arguments and spirited debate, Nikki learns things she never knew about life, the universe, and most importantly, HERSELF.

Christian Movies – Jun 16, 2020

JUST "THINKING:

In her "MASSIVE UNEARTHING" video above, Liberty says:

4:37 HE (The LORD) said, "The massive unearthing has begun."
4:40 HE said, "This is the COMING OUT PARTY."
5:19 JESUS is getting ready to have a "COMING OUT PARTY."

NOVEMBER 8-12, 2020 - GOD'S JUDGMENT BEGINS

01:36 The flood took place on the 17th day of Cheshvan on the lunar calendar, but what was it on the solar calendar?
01:43 It could have easily been anywhere from November 8th to 12th.
01:47 So, the Lord may be waiting and bringing the judgment on the day of the solar calendar rather than the lunar calendar and we simply don't know exactly which date that would be.

The Rapture Puzzle – Nov 6, 2020

VERY .... "INTERESTING" ?!!!

1- According to Liberty, THE LORD SAID: "I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A COMING OUT PARTY."

2- According to Renee, something is to happen "anywhere from November 8th to the 12th."

3- Almost TWO years ago, on November 10, 2018, I placed order #23 at a Chinese restaurant.
This is what the "Fortune" cookie said: "GET OUT PARTY CLOTHES.' A 2-year "WARNING"?!

4- Was this an "invitation" from JESUS to be ready for HIS COMING OUT PARTY?!

When THE LORD HIMSELF descends from Heaven with A SHOUT, with the voice of THE ARCHANGEL, with THE TRUMP OF GOD (and the FAT Lady starts SINGING) I shall know for sure.

5- BTW, this year 23 Cheshvan (order #23?!) falls on November 10th. A big "COINCIDENCE"?! :thinking_face:

6- NO. I cannot dance (and I don't like dancing, either) but I'm getting my "BOOGIE SHOES" ready to be put on ... JUST IN CASE!
I do not care about the Republican and DemoNcRATs parties, but JESUS' PARTY is a Holy PARTY I do not want to miss. No way! I want to get the HELL ... I mean, the HEAVEN, out of HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7- KC & The Sunshine Band - BOOGIE SHOES - LYRICS W/VIDEO

shaff – Sep 5, 2010

JESUS!- AMEN !!!

Ruben and watchmen,

November was the 9th month according to the Roman Calendar. Nov means 9. Undoubtedly, you know that many movies and television shows display the date 9/23 or 9/24 as some type of predictive programming.

So 9/23 - 9/24 could actually be November 23 - November 24?

This is very close to Thanksgiving time, which is on November 26 this year.

Reveka Taylor released a video a few years ago. She had a dream where God told her, "You will be with me by Saturday the 28th." She was not given a month or a year. Well, it just so happens that November 2020 does have a Saturday the 28th. The next Saturday the 28th will not be until August 2021.

We know that other watchmen have been shown the numbers 26/27/28 and 5-6-7-Jesus.

So to recap:

1) We have November 23 - November 24, which could possibly be 9/23 or 9/24 (false flag event)

2) There's a long holiday weekend around the corner with Thanksgiving on 11/26

3) This November does have a Saturday the 28th.

4) There's a full moon on November 30. The full can appear full 3 days before and 3 days after. So it will start to appear full around Friday the 27th.

5) Scripture tells us to pray our flight be not in the winter or on a Sabbath.

6) Many people have had dreams of a Thursday Rapture. Thursday the 26th is Thanksgiving. Remember the dreams about Thanksgiving being cancelled.

7) Remember "27, 27, it is 27!!!"

Could Rapture be on Thursday the 26th or Friday the 27th, depending on the time zone??? If this is it, things might begin to go completely crazy around November 23 (9/23) with some kind of man-made event. God's Gift's was also shown the 23rd will be something to behold.

Tandy,

November was the 9th month according to the Roman Calendar. NOVEM means 9.

Also, Number 9 means JUDGMENT. Used 49 times in Scripture, the number 9 symbolizes DIVINE COMPLETENESS or conveys the meaning of FINALITY. Christ died at the 9th hour of the day, or 3 p.m., to make the way of salvation open to everyone.
That number also represents the fruits of God's Holy Spirit, which are Faithfulness, Gentleness, Goodness, Joy, Kindness, Long suffering, Love, Peace and Self-control.

Furthermore, this is HOW the number 9 is related to Old Testament SORCERY:
In the Old Testament there are at least 9 groups or individuals who practiced sorcery. Although modern culture and entertainment tends to paint those who practice such 'black arts' in a benign or even positive light (e.g. stories and movies directed at children), the motives of Old Testament sorcerers was evil to the core. God promised to punish the Egyptians and to destroy the counsels of their charmers, conjurers, magicians and those who cast spells. (Isaiah 19:3,11 - 12)

Egypt's Pharaoh called upon his sorcerers and magicians to confront the miracles God was doing through Moses and Aaron. (Exodus 7:11, 22; 8:7,18)

Balak employs the services of Balaam, who is a well-known soothsayer, to curse the newly freed Israelites. (Numbers 22, 23)

Jezebel, the wife of Israel's evil King Ahab, used witchcraft and the evil arts to get her way. (2Kings 9:22)
God promised to punish Nineveh for enticing a number of their neighbors like a "mistress of witchcrafts" to indulge in idolatrous practices. (Nahum 3)

The Babylonians were well-known for using the services of magicians, astrologers and sorcerers. (Isaiah 47:9 - 13, Daniel 2:2,10, 27)

Belshazzar called upon his astrologers and wise men to interpret the "handwriting on the wall" done by the finger of God. (Daniel 5:7,15)

God warns his people not to be troubled by "the signs of heaven" as the pagans are with their astrologers. (Jeremiah 10:2, Micah 3:6 - 7)

False prophets use divination to deceive others into thinking that they are speaking for God. (Jeremiah 14:14, 27:9, Ezekiel 13:6 - 9)

Reveka Taylor released a video a few years ago. She had a dream where God told her, "You will be with me by Saturday the 28th."

I had a dream of taking "EXIT 28-29" after crossing the BRIDGE on 27th Avenue.

FROM MY NOTES

The Sky Bear comes to Earth in November.
Nov. 8, 1864: Abraham Lincoln was re-elected. 96 years later, in 1960, JFK was elected president.
Nov. 9, 1938: Nazi Kristallnacht, the Night of Broken Glass against Jews.
Nov. 9, 1989: East Germany opened the Berlin wall.
Nov 10, 2001: George W. Bush addresses the U.N. regarding "terrorism."
Nov 9, 2015: Obama and Netanyahu met for the first time in more than a year.

Nov. 8: Trump wins Election.
Nov. 10: Trump and Obama's "historic" White House meeting.
Nov. 11: Veterans Day. The movie "ARRIVAL" was released in theaters.

Nov. 8: Freaking over Jesus' little girl told her "JESUS IS COMING TOMORROW."
Nov. 10: The 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade (colloquially called "TRUMP'S MILITARY PARADE") was a planned military parade that would have taken place in Washington, D.C. on that date in honor of the Veterans Day holiday (which took place on 11 November.)

Evidently our ENEMY, God's WILL, is very busy doing his APPOINTED job.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the "employee of the end-times" award. Take a look at this:

Remain Strong

Crazy bout Jesus ya'll - Nov 6, 2020

JESUS and GOD told me to ...?

01:40 I didn't vote. I kept praying on it, too. Should I vote?
01:44 I don't really want to vote because I don't like either of the candidates.
01:49 Should I vote and the only response I got back was: "if you do, CHOOSE WISELY."
01:57 And I didn't vote because I did choose wisely: I PUT MY TRUST IN JESUS.
02:05 Because, honestly, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS: THE END IS COMING!

Garbage Knight - Nov 6, 2020

Garbage Knight gives the REASONS why CHRISTIANS should not be concerned about WHO wins the SATANIC elections because it's a puppet show. They ALL work for the same team (the ILLUMINATI.) Biden and Trump are in bed together because they're all LUCIFERIANS and Satan worshippers.

That's why I did NOT vote, either. Because I put my trust in Jesus, our LORD and SAVIOR.

Jesus Himself says in Ephesians 6 And Revelation 18 the following:

- "11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
12 For WE DO NOT WRESTLE AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but against THE RULERS, against THE AUTHORITIES, against the cosmic powers over THIS PRESENT DARKNESS, against the SPIRITUAL FORCES OF EVIL in the heavenly places."

- "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great (the UNITED STATES)!
SHE HAS BECOME A DWELLING place for DEMONS,
a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN SPIRIT,
a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN BIRD,
a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN and DETESTABLE BEAST."

So, am I (as a CHRISTIAN "trying" to do GOD's WILL) going to vote for one of those SATANIC candidates Jesus is warning us about?!!! Negative.

Some "Christians" were encouraging us to "VOTE" because it's our "duty." As CHRISTIANS, it's our duty to OBEY Jesus, not man... especially those in the two Biblical passages above.

DO NOT BELIEVE the Potus election is a puppet show and ALL Democrats and Republicans work for the ILLUMINATI's New World Order Elite? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US ALL ALONG ... IT IS NOT A SECRET !!!

3:10 THEY OUT HERE SAYING THAT EVERY VOTE COUNTS.
3:16 "What is, come on, they already decided BEFORE it even happens."
3:18 "YES, YES, YES! The ILLUMINATI figured that out MONTHS AGO."

Saturday Night Live - Oct 23, 2016

THE BOTTOM LINE ?!

Those trusting the Satanic American system, "praying" for their candidate to win the White House, are taking a HUGE risk of being LEFT BEHIND to "enjoy" their GLOBAL president in the Great Tribulation.

JESUS says that we, His SHEEP, have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of DARKNESS, but rather we MUST expose them... NOT vote for them!

The CHOICE is ours, however.

Very PLAIN and very SIMPLE.

VERY "INTERESTING"

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

THE BEAST (Antichrist Obama) that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to IT (Antichrist Obama) the dragon gave HIS POWER AND HIS THRONE AND GREAT AUTHORITY. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And THEY WORSHIPED THE DRAGON, FOR HE HAD GIVEN HIS AUTHORITY TO THE BEAST, and THEY WORSHIPED THE BEAST, saying, “WHO IS LIKE THE BEAST, AND WHO CAN FIGHT AGAINST IT?”

ACCORDING TO THE ASSOCIATE PRESS:

DemoNcRAT Joe Bi-Den (Antichrist Obama's puppet) won the elections.
Read Here: https://www.yahoo.com/elections

ACCORDING TO CNN:

DemoNcRAT Joe Bi-Den will become the 46th US president, CNN projects, after a victory in Pennsylvania puts the Scranton-born DemoNcRAT over the 270 electoral votes needed to win.
Read Here: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-biden-election-results-11-07-20/h_1e0e91d050d44ff57754643e6d9008d2

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

THE THIEF comes only to STEAL and KILL and DESTROY.

THIS DAY IN HISTORY - STEALING THE PRESIDENCY

NOVEMBER 7, 1876. 144 years ago, a little before MIDNIGHT on election night, the Republican candidate Rutherford B. Hayes ADMITS DEFEAT and goes to bed. The DemoNcRAT Samuel J. Tilden HAS SWEPT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE and by morning, he will ALMOST CERTAINLY HAVE THE VOTES HE NEEDS TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY. But overnight, the Republicans MANAGE TO CHANGE THEIR FATE and go on to STEAL THE ELECTION. How did a one-legged Civil War veteran, a handful of telegrams and SOME OF THE FILTHIEST POLITICS IN AMERICAN HISTORY FLIP AN ELECTION? And how did Hayes’ fateful compromise with the DemoNcRATS set back suffrage FOR OVER A CENTURY?
Source: https://www.history.com/history-this-week

Behold. In 1876 the FILTHIEST OF ALL POLITICIANS IN AMERICAN HISTORY, Barack Hussein Obama (the Muslim Mahdi from HELL, born in Kenya), wasn't even in the AmeFrican picture yet.

The QUESTION Is:

WHO IS LIKE THE BEAST Barack Hussein Obama and WHO CAN FIGHT AGAINST IT?

IF IT'S TRUE THAT THE SATANIC DEMONCRAT JOE BI-DEN (the N.W.O.'s PHART) "WON" THE ELECTIONS, WE SHALL EXPECT WHAT COMES AFTER A PHART WHEN WE'RE SITTING ON THE "THRONE" (THE ONE IN THE BATHROOM): :hankey: THE REAL MUSLIM "MC COY." :hankey:
YES. THIS SHALL BE A NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER, INDEED.
THE FILTHY :hankey: MUSLIM KRAP :hankey: IS ABOUT TO HIT THE AMERICAN FAN ....BIG TIME !!!!!!

- Nov 7, 2020

PROPHECY CANNOT LIE!! THE BIBLE CANNOT LIE. I prophesied weeks ago Joe Biden/Democrats will win 2020 election. Many curse me out for the prophecy saying am a liar.
LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN BE A LIAR!

See THIS video below!! HIGHLY IMPORTANT!! JOE BIDEN / OBAMA: DEMOCRATS WINS 2020 U.S ELECTIONS PROPHECY FULFILL!*WATCH/SHARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkHcFbEyJeQ

:hankey: :hankey: :hankey: THE FILTHY MUSLIM KRAP IS ABOUT TO HIT THE SATANIC AMERICAN FAN. :hankey: :hankey: :hankey:

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!

ANOTHER "COINCIDENCE" ... HMMM!!!

This morning, a little after getting up from bed, I looked at the calendar on the refrigerator's door and NOTICED (printed on the calendar) that November 11 is VETERANS DAY and ARMISTICE DAY (WWI.)
I only looked at November 11th. I do not know WHY. Immediately, I remembered that some "watchmen" have talked about seeing the numbers 11, 111, 1111, 11:11, etc. and their supposed "relation" to the RAPTURE, especially number 11:11 (aka, 11/11.)

A few minutes later, I visited the Five Doves Forum and, surprisingly, this is the "very CLEAR confirmation" to my "November 11 Vision" I found:

Gerry Almond (8 Nov 2020) "NOVEMBER 11, A DAY TO REMEMBER?"

There seems to be good and sufficient evidence for a November 11 RAPTURE EVENT.
There are several things dominating the scene as of this time.
From a post by a Christian who got a message that THE RAPTURE WILL COME BETWEEN VOTING DAY and THANKSGIVING, as it was given her in dream, it makes NOVEMBER 11 a prime candidate.
Read Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2020/gerrya118.htm

Since November 10th in America can be November 11th in Israel and Kenya, consider this ...
JUST IN CASE:

Jerry Taylor (8 Nov 2020) "HIGH WATCH - RAPTURE November 2 to Nov. 10, 2020"

3 Important New Dreams From Pastor Dana (I have added my own commentary and possible interpretations in parentheses.) Read Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2020/jerryt118.htm

Furthermore, while searching for "11:11" videos, I came across this one by Blondie performing "RAPTURE" on their concert, from the POLLINATOR Tour, at O2 APOLLO Manchester, England on NOVEMBER 11, 2017 ... it will be EXACTLY three (3) years this coming November 11, 2020.

Blondie - RAPTURE (O2 Apollo Manchester 11/11/17)

11:11 RELATED to the RAPTURE?!

I SAW 11:11 AM! It's really happening! RAPTURE TIME!!

Jeannie Hardesty - Oct 3, 2016

11:11 END TIME WARNING

Speaking Truth in Love - Jul 22, 2020

BTW, I keep another 2020 calendar in my room (from a different publisher.)
This is what BOTH calendars show for this month of NOVEMBER:

I - BEDROOM CALENDAR:

1- Nov. 1: Daylight Saving Time ends
2- Nov. 3: Elections Day
3- Nov. 11: Veterans Day, Remembrance Day (Canada)
4- Nov. 26: Thanksgiving Day

II - REFRIGERATOR CALENDAR:

1- Nov. 1: Daylight Saving Time ends
2- Nov. 3: Elections Day
3- Nov. 11: Veterans Day, Armistice Day (WWI)
4- Nov. 15: New Moon
5- Nov. 26: Thanksgiving Day
6- Nov. 30: Full Moon

THE DIFFERENCE:

- Nov. 11: Armistice Day (WWI), Remembrance Day (Canada)
- Nov. 15: New Moon
- Nov. 30: Full Moon

JUST IN CASE

There have been FOUR (4) assassinated U.S. Presidents: Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

1- ABRAHAM LINCOLN was the 16th president of the United States from 1861 to 1865. Lincoln led the nation through the AMERICAN CIVIL WAR. He was assassinated (shot in the HEAD) on April 15, 1865, in Washington, D.C.
Related to Antichrist Obama, the coming American Civil War, part 2 and Revelation 13's HEAD Wound.

2- JAMES ABRAM GARFIELD was the 20th president of the United States, killed six and a half months after being sworn in. He is THE ONLY sitting member of the United States House of Representatives to be elected to the presidency. He won the presidential election held on Tuesday, November 2, 1880.
He was killed THREE Presidents later (excluding Lincoln) on September 19, 1881 in Elberon, New Jersey. Abram (Abraham's original name) related to Abraham Lincoln; Therefore, related to AC Obama?!

3- WILLIAM MCKINLEY was the 25th president of the United States from 1897, until his assassination FOUR Presidents later (excluding Garfield) on September 14, 1901 in Buffalo, NY. Election Day: November 3, 1896. HIS RELATION TO ANTICHRIST OBAMA? The first ILLEGAL "black" president, and last Antichrist, MULATTO Barack Obama announced in 2015 that he was officially renaming the country's tallest mountain from Mt. McKinley to DENALI (DEN + ALI.)

4- JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY served as the 35th president of the United States from January 1961 until his assassination NINE Presidents later (excluding McKinley) on November 22, 1963.
From and including: Friday, November 22, 1963 To, but not including Sunday, November 22, 2020
It is 20,820 days = 57 years = 684 months
HIS RELATION TO ANTICHRIST OBAMA? JFK started his term in 1961, the same year the last Antichrist landed from HELL on a poor village in "Hawaii," KENYA.
JFK's Presidential term started on January 20, 1961. It is 196 days from that starting date to the day Antichrist Obama was "born," or 6 (SIX) months, 15 days excluding the end date.

So, Abraham was killed in APRIL, Abram and McKinley in SEPTEMBER and JFK is the only one killed in the month of NOVEMBER, SIX days before THANKSGIVING , which fell on November 28, 1963.
Antichrist Obama served the 44th ILLEGAL president of the United States.
From JFK, the 35th Potus to Bi-DEN, the 46th, there have been 10 Presidents (excluding JFK.)

Number 10 is also viewed as a COMPLETE and PERFECT number, as is 3, 7 and 12. It is made up of 4, the number of the physical creation, and 6, the number of man. As such, 10 signifies TESTIMONY, LAW, RESPONSIBILITY and the COMPLETENESS OF (New World?!) ORDER.
The LAST great world-ruling kingdom of man under Satan is symbolized prophetically by the 10 toes of Daniel 2 and the 10 horns of Revelation 13 and 17.
TEN GENERATIONS of man lived on the earth before the flood waters came and swept away all those who were disobedient. NOAH, the TENTH GENERATION, was 600 years when he and seven other family members entered THE ARK.
The 10 plagues God sent on ancient Egypt, in order to FREE HIS PEOPLE, represented his COMPLETE and TOTAL JUDGMENT of the pagan (AMERICAN) empire. COULD this mean "pharaoh" Trump represents OUR 10th plague in order for us to be release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint ... to be delivered (RAPTURED) BEFORE Antichrist Obama comes back to power?!

THE DRAGON is the fifth of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the CHINESE ZODIAC related to the CHINESE CALENDAR.
The LAST year of the DRAGON started on 23 January, 2012, ended on 9 February, 2013 and the elemental SIGN (Heavenly branch) was WATER (making it a WATER DRAGON.)
The Year of the Dragon is associated with the EARTHLY Branch symbol 辰 pronounced CHEN.
The NEXT year of the DRAGON will start on 10 February, 2024 and will end on 28 January, 2025.
The elemental SIGN (Heavenly branch) will be WOOD (making it a WOOD DRAGON.)

There are typically marked spikes in THE BIRTH rates of countries that use the Chinese zodiac or places with substantial Overseas Chinese populations during the year of the Dragon, because such "DRAGON BABIES" are considered to be lucky and have desirable characteristics that supposedly lead to "better life" outcomes.

Dragon (Satan) needs MONKEY (BLM), Monkey (BLM) needs RAT (DemoNcRAT), Rat (DemoNcRAT) needs DRAGON (Satan.)

The Dragon's opposite sign (rival) is the Dog (GOD, backwards.)
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_(zodiac)

The LAST year of the DRAGON happened in 2012, the 12th year of the 3rd millennium, the 12th year of the 21st century and the 3rd year of the 2010s decade.
Furthermore, according to some "experts," 2012 was a BIG YEAR for the world.
Read Here: https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-12-20/biggest-international-news-events-2012-photos

COMPARING THE 12th CHAPTER OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION TO THE 12TH YEAR OF THE THIS 21ST CENTURY:

1- Year 2012 was the year of the WATER DRAGON in the Chinese Calendar.

2- This is what Revelation 12 says about the DRAGON:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of TWELVE stars. 2 SHE WAS PREGNANT and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. 3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, A GREAT RED DRAGON, with seven heads and TEN horns, and on his heads seven diadems.

IF Verse 10 represents the 10th month of NOVEMBER:

And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “NOW THE SALVATION and the power and the kingdom of our God and THE AUTHORITY OF HIS CHRIST HAVE COME, for the accuser of our brothers HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN, who accuses them day and night before our God.

15 THE SERPENT (Satan) poured WATER like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a FLOOD ("As in the days of NOAH".) 16 But the EARTH came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth.

a- Year 2012 was the year of the WATER DRAGON.
b- The Year of the Dragon is associated with the EARTHLY Branch symbol 辰 pronounced CHEN.
c- Of Chinese origin, the name CHEN means DAWN, MORNING.
How you (Satan) have FALLEN FROM HEAVEN, MORNING STAR, SON OF THE DAWN! You (Satan) have been CAST DOWN TO THE EARTH ("CHEN"), you (Satan) who once laid low THE NATIONS!
d- There are spikes in THE BIRTH rates of countries that use the Chinese zodiac during the year of THE DRAGON because such "DRAGON BABIES" have desirable characteristics that supposedly lead to "BETTER LIFE" outcomes.
SHE GAVE BIRTH to a male child, one who is to rule all THE NATIONS with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up (a BETTER LIFE?!) to God and to his throne.
e- 2020 is a METAL year of THE RAT, starting from January 25th, 2020 and lasting until February 11th, 2021. The RAT and the DRAGON are compatibles.
f- From January 1st, 2012 to January 1st 2020, it's 2922 days = 8 (New Beginning) years = 96 (Gog) months, excluding the end date.
From and including: Monday, January 23, 2012 (the date the year of the DRAGON started) to, but not including Saturday, January 25, 2020 (the date the year of the RAT started):
It is 2925 = 8 years + 3 days = 96 months + 3 days including the end date. The THREE-day difference COULD be the "3 days of DARKNESS" some "watchmen" have been talking about.

That 74 in Nicole's drawing COULD represent the 11th (7 + 4 ) month of November and that 9>6 COULD be referring to GOG, aka Barack Obama, that eventually shall become the 47th (74 backwards) potus after the 46th N.W.O.'s puppet potus is taken out of the way to give way to THE BEAST that was, and is not, is himself also THE EIGHTH, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

=
I SAW A BEAST RISING OUT OF THE SEA >>> >>>>>>> His name is DEATH, and HADES follows him.
PIC 1 Source: Chicago Tribune >>> PIC 2 Source: Buzz Feed News.

I thought GRACE was already GONE according to Mr. Umling. Now he has us PRAYING FOR MORE?

The "idea" (COMMAND, if you will) of PRAYING without CEASING does NOT come from men, it comes from JESUS, the LORD and PRIEST of the SABBATH... and from GOD, of course:

Rejoice ALWAYS, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, give thanks in ALL circumstances; FOR THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD in CHRIST JESUS for YOU. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Very specifically, Jesus (the Lord of the SABBATH) advises us to:

"PRAY that YOUR FLIGHT will not be in THE WINTER, or on A SABBATH."

REGARDING WINTER AND SABBATHS

The 8th Biblical and 2nd Civil Hebrew month of CHESHVAN ends on Gregorian November 16th, a Monday and the 9th Biblical and 3rd Civil Hebrew month of KISLEV (aka, CHISLEV) starts on Gregorian November 17th, a Tuesday.

I - As per the Talmud, the MONTH OF KISLEV MARKS THE ONSET OF THE WINTER SEASON in the HOLY LAND and is the THIRD month of the "SEASON OF THE RAINS."

This is what the word ONSET means:

- The BEGINNING, ARRIVAL, APPEARANCE, BIRTH, GENESIS, RISE of something.
- it's at the beginning, JUST GETTING STARTED, and it's often something that's VERY UNPLEASANT, i.e, Antichrist Obama and his New World Order Satanic puppet Joe Bi-DEN and his feminist "Jezebel" "winning" the elections, which sounds very, very good to me.
Satan and his minions taking over this very STUPID and very SINFUL new world is the ONLY way Jesus would come for his Bride and the ONLY way this prophecy would come to pass:
And to IT (Obama) the DRAGON (Satan) gave his power and his throne and great authority. 2 + 2 !!!!

- ARCHAIC (As in the days of NOAH and LOT?!): A MILITARY ATTACK, ASSAULT.

II -The MONTH OF KISLEV NEVER STARTS ON SHABBAT:

Most dates in the Jewish calendar can occur on four out of seven days of the week.
Since Cheshvan can have either 29 or 30 days, there are two more possible days for every date in Kislev. Thus, this month can begin on every day of the week aside from Shabbat.

Kislev's Astrological Sign is the Bow (Sagittarius.) This month’s Hebrew sign is the bow.
Some associate THIS BOW with the rainBOW shown to Noah after the flood.

The sages tell us that the construction of the Mishkan (TABERNACLE) was completed during this month.
Many have the custom to mark Rosh Chodesh with a festive meal and reduced work activity.
The latter custom is prevalent amongst WOMEN, who have a special affinity with Rosh Chodesh --
THE MONTH BEING THE FEMININE ASPECT (including the WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN and the BRIDE?!) of the JEWISH CALENDAR.

THE BOTTOM LINE?

When John saw HIM in the island of Patmos, JESUS wasn't just wearing a nice WHITE ROBE.

Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden LAMPSTANDS, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a LONG ROBE and with A GOLDEN SASH AROUND HIS CHEST.

Jesus presented Himself the same as He had been known on earth, yet DIFFERENT, for He is arrayed in the apparel of KINGLY and PRIESTLY dignity.
He is robed to the foot with the long garment of the HIGH PRIEST.
The CHRIST (the PRIEST) stood in the midst of the LAMPSTANDS (the seven CHURCHES.)

The common denominator between this PRIEST and the members of His Churches? PRAYER.

How do we REPENT of our SINS and ask for FORGIVENESS? By PRAYING:

"Give us this day our DAILY bread. And FORGIVE us our trespasses (SINS), as we forgive them that trespass (SIN) against us." Very PLAIN and very SIMPLE.

THE "FLYING" QUESTION IS:

COULD the month of KISLEV be "related" to PRIEST Jesus' "PRAY that YOUR FLIGHT
will not be in THE WINTER, or on A SABBATH.
" ... and the Feast of TABERNACLES ?!!!
One of these days we shall know for sure.

At least we know DemoNcRAT Satan is about to give his DemoNcRAT Antichrist "his MUSLIM power,
his DemoNcRAT throne and great New World Order authority."
Officially, that "new DemoNcRAT normal" should start on January 20, 2021 ... if not SOONER.
For Satan KNOWS his Muslim time is very, very SHORT. So, WHY wait until January 20 ?!
The SOONER, the BETTER ... in my DESPERATE opinion, of course.

"PRAY that YOUR FLIGHT will not be in THE WINTER, or on A SABBATH."

What COULD that mean?!!! :thinking_face:

Previously, I WROTE:

According to the Bible, NUMBER 2 is a symbol of UNION, such as the union between THE CHURCH ("Wise Virgins") and CHRIST, the BRIDEGROOM. Also, the Bible says that number 2 represents SEPARATION or DIVISION such as the separation or division between the LEFT BEHIND ("Foolish Virgins") and the BRIDEGROOM.

Above, I WROTE:

Garbage Knight gives the REASONS why CHRISTIANS should not be concerned about WHO wins the SATANIC elections because it's a puppet show. They ALL work for the same team (the ILLUMINATI.) Biden and Trump are in bed together because they're all LUCIFERIANS and Satan worshippers.
That's why I did NOT vote, either. Because I put my trust in Jesus, our LORD and SAVIOR.

Jesus Himself says in Ephesians 6 And Revelation 18 the following:

- "11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
12 For WE DO NOT WRESTLE AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, but against THE RULERS, against THE AUTHORITIES, against the cosmic powers over THIS PRESENT DARKNESS, against the SPIRITUAL FORCES OF EVIL in the heavenly places."

- "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great (the UNITED STATES)!
SHE HAS BECOME A DWELLING place for DEMONS,
a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN SPIRIT,
a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN BIRD,
a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN and DETESTABLE BEAST."

So, am I (as a CHRISTIAN "trying" to do GOD's WILL) going to vote for one of those SATANIC candidates Jesus is warning us about?!!! NEGATIVE.

PROPHETIC WORD: "STOP APOLOGIZING." A Word For PROPHETS

1:12 The SEPARATION has BEGUN.
2:40 These are the SPIRITS He told me to Bind: JEZEBEL (our New-world order VP Kamala), Witchcraft (Politicians, Business people, Doctors, BLM, Antifa, Satanists, Trick-or-treaters, etc), Confusion (our new-world order president Bi-Den) and LYING spirits (AC Obama.)
3:49 This is what the LORD said to me, HE said: "DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR MY HOLY SPIRIT, DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR THE WORDS I HAVE GIVEN YOU TO SPEAK, DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY."

Spirit Move Ministry - Nov 9, 2020

FATHER, I shall not apologize for the "silly" dreams YOU give me or for trying to "FORCE" my crazy pieces to fit the end-times PUZZLE. No WAY !!!

JESUS, I'm counting on You to let me borrow Your ROD of IRON so I can properly, and very GENEROUSLY, "apologize" to the DISOBEDIENT children of Yours that REFUSE to listen to what the SPIRIT says to the CHURCHES. Thank YOU very MUCH.

AMEN !!!

This morning, a little after getting up from bed, I looked at the calendar on the refrigerator's door and NOTICED (printed on the calendar) that November 11 is VETERANS DAY and ARMISTICE DAY (WWI.)

I only looked at November 11th. I do not know WHY. Immediately, I remembered that some "watchmen" have talked about seeing the numbers 11, 111, 1111, 11:11, etc. and their supposed "relation" to the RAPTURE, especially number 11:11 (aka, 11/11.

I AM COMING, I AM| 11:11?

OntherunforChrist - Nov 9, 2020

11:11 & The War to End ALL Wars!!!

The Rapture Puzzle - Nov 9, 2020

"Is a time to REMEMBER Peace." Well, in case the verb to REMEMBER is related to the word REMEMBRANCE, November 11th is REMEMBRANCE DAY in Canada, Uncle Sam's half "sister."

I only looked at NOVEMBER 11th. I do not know WHY. :flushed:

Oh well there is confirmation for me.

Before Wed. (tomorrow) I have to do these things because

after that I might not be here.

Those were my thoughts....

Thanks Ruben for yor encouragement.

So tired of living on the edge of the cliff...

Jesus is coming.

AMEN !!!, Mollie.

CHECK THIS OUT

This morning (after 7 am) I had two back-to-back of my "silly" dreams that I thought meant nothing until I watched the video and read the Community "message" (below) posted by Kim Fisher a while ago.

1- "SILLY" DREAM NUMERO 1:

I was in my parent's bedroom in the house I grew up many years ago (the house is located across the street from the High School I have mentioned in my volleyball dream.) I saw TWO twin babies, wearing hooded Baby flannel pajamas similar to the one in the picture below (it wasn't cold), sleeping on the floor next to the closet (FACING THE CLOSET.) I told somebody I did not see: "They are sleeping there because it's close to a place they know, a place they like." I have no idea what I was talking about, because there was NOTHING behind the closet the babies could know of. End of Dream.

In the dream, I was under the impression the twins were GABRIEL, my nephew, and KARINA, my niece, who are twins in real life and were born at the very beginning of year 2001, the same year of the domestic 9/11 "terrorist" attack. At the time we were living in the house in my dream, my sister (the mother of the twins) was just a kid.

Besides the word CLOSET referring to a tall recess or wardrobe with a door, used for storage, a closet is also a small room, especially one used for PRIVATE study and a room used in a state of SECRECY or for CONCEALMENT.

But you, when you pray, enter into a PRIVATE room (CLOSET?!); and after SHUTTING THE DOOR, pray to your Father Who is in SECRET.

The word CLOSET also means to SHUT (SOMEONE) AWAY, especially in private conference or study.

THEY WENT INTO THE ARK WITH NOAH, two and two of all flesh in which there was the breath of life.
16 And those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him.
And THE LORD SHUT HIM IN.

2- "SILLY" DREAM NUMBER 2:

This time around, both my father and my mother are in the dream. In the dream, my mom had a BABY (I cannot tell IF that baby is one of my brothers or sisters in real life.) My father, who has been DEAD since 2007, told me: "I don't know WHY your mother wants to CHANGE the baby's diaper, because the diaper is CLEAN!" In the dream I understood that, even though the diaper the baby was wearing was clean, my mother wanted to REPLACE it for a NEW ONE. My father and I have NO idea WHY she wanted to do that. End of Dream.

Behold. In real life, my mother is TOO old to have babies.

Take with you seven pairs of all CLEAN animals, the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are NOT CLEAN, the male and his mate, 3 and seven pairs of the birds of the heavens also, male and female, to keep their offspring alive on the face of all the earth. 4 For IN SEVEN DAYS I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground.” 5 And Noah did all that the Lord had COMMANDED him.

THE LORD IS FAITHFUL!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜

1:27 I just kept hearing: "236" over and over and over again .
1:39 In strong Greek, 236 means: "to CHANGE (a diaper?!) alter, exchange, transform."
2:05 In strong Hebrew, 236 means: "to DEPART, go UP."

kim fisher - Nov 10, 2020

- Nov 10, 2020

My BABY always knew JESUS was COMING. 😍πŸ₯°πŸ€—

=
PIC 1: Kim's BABY. >>> PIC 2 source: https://www.dhgate.com/product/baby-flannel-pajamas-candy-color-hooded-zipper/550070382.html#redirect_detail=WAP2PC

Behold. In my dream, one of the babies was wearing a LIGHT BLUE (SKY color) pajama like the light blue in PIC 1 while the other one was wearing a (kind of) NAVY BLUE (SEA color) pajama, like the blue of the "dragon" (dinosaur) in Kim's baby. The hoods in both of my babies had no EARS.

BABIES, BABIES and MORE BABIES .... HMMM !!!

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like little children (BABIES?!), you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven." ... Through the CLOSET, FATHER ?!!!

JUST "THINKING":

- The 46th Potus N.W.O. inauguration is scheduled to take place on January 20, 2021.

- Nov. 09, 2015: ANTICHRIST OBAMA and PRIME MINISTER NETANYAHU met for the first time in more than a year.

From and including: Monday, November 9, 2015 To and including: Wednesday, January 20, 2016
RESULT: 73 days

- Nov. 09, 2016: Exactly a year later, FOUR years and ONE day ago (48 months, 1 day = 1462 days, excluding the end date) GOD said: "The next 73 days will be the most dangerous days ever on earth."

From and including: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 To and including: Friday, January 20, 2017
RESULT: 73 days

- Nov. 10, 2016: The next day, THE TRUMP and ANTICHRIST OBAMA had a "historic" meeting at the White House.

From and including: Thursday, November 10, 2016 To and including: Friday, January 20, 2017
RESULT: 72 days

- Nov. 10, 2018: TWO years later, I got my "GET OUT PARTY CLOTHES" Fortune cookie.

- Nov. 10, 2017: At 6:55 pm, the "Tree of LIFE" was lit at the front of the high school building I had the "volleyball dream" a few days ago (November 5.)

- Nov. 10, 1969: SESAME STREET made broadcast debut.
On November 10, 1969, “Sesame Street,” a pioneering BRAINWASHING TV show that would "teach" (brainwash) GENERATIONS OF YOUNG CHILDREN "the alphabet" and "how to count", makes its broadcast debut. “Sesame Street,” with its memorable theme song “CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET SESAME STREET,” went on to become THE MOST WIDELY VIEWED CHILDREN’S PROGRAM IN THE WORLD. It has aired in more than 120 countries.

HMMM !!!
This morning, October 29th, I received an invitation from BOMBAS to "123 Sesame Street - Shop Now" via e-mail, including a bee wearing a CROWN.
BOMBAS is Spanish for BOMBS (containers filled with EXPLOSIVE, INCENDIARY material, smoke, GAS, or other DESTRUCTIVE substance) and SESAME is part of the well-known MAGICAL phrase, "OPEN SESAME": Behold, A DOOR STANDING OPEN IN HEAVEN?!

Source: http://pub3.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=202302667&frmid=9403&msgid=926053&cmd=show

- November 11-12, 2020: The NORTH TAURID METEOR SHOWERS peak night.

11/11 watch part 2

June 26 2015 was the day of the gay marriage ruling, the KING over the children of Pride Obama declared

"Justice arrives like a thunderbolt" before he lit the White House up in rainbow colours

From and including: Friday, 26 June 2015
To and including: Wednesday, 11 November 2020

Result: 1966 days
◄ 1966. helel ►
Strong's Concordance
helel: a shining one (LUCIFER)

just wanted to include that because this looks important and today is the anniversary of the earth "ringing like a bell".... Its also the anniversary of a Mercury alignment and I was told to watch Mercury.

Part 1 below

🌟⚠️πŸŽ‡WOWπŸŽ‡⚠️🌟NOVEMBER 11 WATCH.
3 CONFIRMATIONS I PRAY πŸ™

in deteronomy 11::11 God tells Moses about the PROMISED LAND.... 6 days after 11/11 on 11/17 (1117 is BAMAH in Strongs)

BAMAH releases his memoir PROMISED LAND.

THAT PUTS HIS AGE ON 11/11 AT 711 MONTHS 1 WEEK.... THAT'S ANOTHER 1117 FOR BAMAH ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY

Or look at it as him being 711 months 7 days old as

◄ 7117. qetsath ►

Strong's Concordance

qetsath: an end

Original Word: קְצָת
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: qetsath
Phonetic Spelling: (kets-awth')
Definition: an end

Then tethered to 11/11 we have a rev 13:18

From Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Subtracted 1 month 3 years 18 days 🧐🧐🧐

result: Saturday, 23 September 2017⬅️πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡

Then this ties in too. 🧐

From Tuesday, 11 September 2001
Added 19 years, 61 days (1961 Obama birth year)

Result: Wednesday, 11 November 2020

Wait a minute!!!!!!.... K we can agree 9/11 is a significant date to work from and using Obamas 1961 hits 11/11....so check this.

From Wednesday, 23 September 2015 - Obama meets False prophet Francis at the Whitehouse and the sustainable goals agenda kicked in. A significant marker for sure.
Added 19 days 61 months

Result: Wednesday, 11 November 2020

Can we get a THIRD witness?.... YES WE CAN as Obama likes to say πŸ˜›

From Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Subtracted 1961 days

Result: Tuesday, 30 June 2015 the BETHLEHEM STAR CONJUNCTION 🌟

Wow wow wow

Come Lord Jesus

MORE ABOUT BABIES and 11:11

REVELATION ABOUT THE SHOFAR I HEARD SATURDAY 11-7! THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS BEEN REVEALING THINGS TO ME!

All day long the Holy Spirit has been working on me and showing me things. I missed something really big with the grouping of the shofar blast that connects to recent confirmations 333.
An incredible revelation about the possible timing of the Rapture.
The number 1111 and 555 are proving to be confirmations of rapture as well. I hope this encourages you.

00:24 You're talking about THE BABY in the store with all the fall theme...
00:35 So I'm thinking it was about right BEFORE THANKSGIVING ...
01:07 Were looking for stuff for THANKSGIVING.
01:10 THE BABY is being mentioned throughout the whole thing while we're looking and we've been talking about THE CHURCH.
01:17 WE KNOW THE BABY is THE CHURCH.
10:04 I don't know. 11 11 is WEDNESDAY. You think it could happen WEDNESDAY? I don't know.

The Cataclysm Tony Earley - Nov 9, 2020

i got 1 word for you: Alswill ----- in other words it will b if AL wills it to b.

All's well that is alswill

Behold, SATAN, this is what my FATHER and CREATOR says to me:

I give YOU the authority to trample on SERPENTS and SCORPIONS (and ALL Hartonos), and over ALL the power of THE ENEMY, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

However, IF you don't believe it ... JUST TRY ME.

BTW, keep on "DREAMING." I shall wake you up as soon as JESUS hands me HIS "magic wand," IF you understand what I mean. If you don't understand, don't worry. When the time comes, you shall understand ... MANY TIMES, Alswill.

A HALLOWEEN RAPTURE ON THE HORIZON ?!

- Brenda Weltner's profound research, claims ☠️ the HALLOWEEN date 31 October as "THE OPENING OF THE ABYSS"!
- Sister CM said: "Jesus showed me a timeline of this year (2020) and it stopped “EXACTLY ON ☠️HALLOWEEN"
- πŸ”»Human Framework" heard the voice of God saying "I want to give Lucifer a present, on that day of Halloween."
- Sister "Shutter Bug" (Halloween dream) said she was in her home in Illinois, looked up to dark blood red sky, HUNDREDS OF ROCKS CAME DOWN, while a "trick or treater" on her porch wanted candy, she screamed "get inside the house now!!! I don't celebrate Halloween"!!!!! No response they wanted candy, END DREAM.
- "Hope4 Jesus" reveals 10/31 as the date of UPLIFT !!!

Yes, the Gregorian day for Halloween, October 31st, is gone. However, the JULIAN October 31st is still pending. That Julian day will fall tomorrow, Gregorian November 13th, which happens to be the SECOND "Friday the 13th" of 2020. The first one occurred on March 13, almost EIGHT (5, 6, 7, Jesus!) months ago.

On November 12, 1799, 221 years ago, THE FIRST METEOR SHOWER ON RECORD.

Andrew ELLIcott, an early American astronomer, witnesses the LEONIDS METEOR SHOWER from a ship off the Florida Keys. Ellicott wrote in his journal that the “whole heaven appeared as if illuminated with SKY ROCKETS, flying in an infinity of directions, and I was in constant expectation of some of them falling on the vessel. They continued until put out by the light of the sun after day break.”
Ellicott’s journal entry is the first known record of a meteor shower IN NORTH AMERICA.
Source: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-meteor-shower-on-record

THE LEONIDS SHOWERS start on November 6th and last until November 30th and the PEAK DAY is November 17th, which happens to be the first day of the 9th Hebrew month of KISLEV.

CONSIDER THIS

=

1- THE LEONIDS get their name from the location of their radiant in the CONSTELLATION LEO.
The meteor shower appears to radiate from that point in the sky.

2- The LORD says:
- "I will be like a LION to EPHRAIM, like a GREAT LION to JUDAH. I will be like a LION to ISRAEL."
- "Look, THE LION of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has won the victory."

3- The Leonids meteor shower occur about every 33 years. When THE LION of the tribe of JUDAH, the ROOT OF DAVID, was crucified for our sins, He was a little over 33 (33½ ?!) years of AGE.

4- On November 12, 1954, 66 years ago, ELLIS ISLAND, the GATEWAY TO AMERICA, shuts it doors. More than 12 million immigrants came through the gate since 1892, 400 years after Columbus discovered the New World on Oct. 12, 1492. The "gateway" stayed open for 62 years. 2020 - 1892 = 62 + 66 = 148 years.

A GATEWAY is an opening that can be closed by a GATE. It's a means of ACCESS or ENTRY to a place.

After this I looked, and behold, A DOOR (GATEWAY) STANDING OPEN IN HEAVEN! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must take place AFTER this.”

THE LORD IS MY GOD

In Hebrew, the name ELLIS means The Lord Is My God. Ellis is a name that's been used by parents who are considering UNISEX or NON-GENDERED baby names. The name is a form of ELIJAH or ALICE, from the medieval personal name ELIS, a vernacular form of ELIJAH (Eliyahu, Elias, Elisha.)
The female form of the name means “God is abundance”, “God is my oath” and “noble person.”
Of Welsh origin, the name Ellis is a girl's name meaning "BENEVOLENT."

A form of ELIJAH ?! In REVELATION 11 (November, the 11th month?!) we read:

I will grant authority to MY TWO WITNESSES, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.

A form of ALICE ?! This ALICE from The Economist 2015 Cover?

Standing in front of the dirt is ALICE in WONDERland (UNCLEAN AmeFrica, the filthy land that WONDERS after the Muslim beast Barack Obama) looking upwards towards the Cheshire Cat.
COULD 11.3 and 11.5 be referring to the 11th month of NOVEMBER ?! Behold IF 11.3 and 11.5 are referring to November 3 and November 5, respectively, those GREGORIAN days are gone.
However, JULIAN November 3 and 5 are still pending (Gregorian November 16 and 18, respectively.)

JUST IN CASE

Of the 13 constellations of the zodiac, LEO THE LION ranks as one of the easiest to identify in the night sky. Most people find Leo by looking first for a distinctive pattern on the sky’s dome: the pattern of a BACKWARDS QUESTION MARK. That star pattern – or asterism – is called THE SICKLE IN LEO.
Leo’s brightest star, Regulus, marks the bottom of the backwards question mark pattern.

=

A triangle of stars in eastern Leo represents the Lion’s hindquarters and tail. The brightest star of the triangle is named Denebola, which stems from an ARABIC (Muslim) term meaning THE LION’S TAIL.
Source: https://earthsky.org/constellations/leo-heres-your-constellation

THE SICKLE IN LEO

Remember, you are looking for a backwards question mark pattern. This pattern is THE SICKLE; its curve outlines the LION’S MANE. Leo’s brightest star, Regulus, is a sparkling BLUE-white beauty of a star. It’s located at the bottom of the backwards question mark pattern and depicts THE LION’S HEART.

THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and seated on the cloud one like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head, and a SHARP SICKLE in his hand. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “PUT IN YOUR SICKLE, and REAP, for THE HOUR TO REAP HAS COME, for THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH IS FULLY RIPE.” 16 So he who sat on the cloud SWUNG HIS SICKLE ACROSS THE EARTH, and the earth was reaped. 17 Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a SHARP SICKLE. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has authority over the fire, and he called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, “PUT IN YOUR SICKLE and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, for ITS GRAPES ARE RIPE.” 19 So the angel SWUNG HIS SICKLE across the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

DENEBOLA, an ARABIC (Muslim) term meaning THE LION’S TAIL.

And the LORD will make you THE (WISE) HEAD and not THE (MUSLIM) TAIL, and you shall only GO UP (Come UP hither) and not DOWN (like Satan and his fallen stars cast down to Earth), if you obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them.

DENEBOLA = Bi-DEN EBOLA ?!!! :confused:

NICOLE POON DRAWINGS FOR THIS MONTH OF NOVEMBER

I - SARAH RE KOREA RAPTURE FLIGHT 123 ALIGN WITH NICOLE PROPHETIC SKETCHES
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/frankm1210.htm

II - PROPHETIC DRAWINGS, EARTH CHANGES SPEED UP, REFINING, RAPTURE
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/frankm1115-3.htm

III - PROPHETIC RAPTURE DRAWINGS
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/frankm1122-3.htm

911 + BLACK FRIDAY 13th = RAPTURE TRIBULATION WAR ALERT

Mich Beryl - Nov 10, 2020

Blazing Press - Nov 12, 2020

DemoNcRAT ANTICHRIST OBAMA'S NEW WORLD ORDER AMERICAN FLAG

=
PIC 1 Source: https://www.texasgopvote.com/government/communist-agenda-america-their-current-status-0011129
PIC 2 Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1425448069

URGENT!!!!PROPHETIC WARNING !!!! Babylon is FALLING!!!

Messenger Sent - Nov 12, 2020

WOW !!!!!!! WORD FROM GOD

Rapture/ Vision !!!! MUST WATCH!!!! HUGE TRUMPETS!!!!!!!!

THE LORD SAYS:

- "I will be like a LION to EPHRAIM, like a GREAT LION to JUDAH. I will be like a LION to ISRAEL."

- "Look, THE LION of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has won the victory."

CAN YOU HEAR THE ROAR!!! Something BIG IS COMING!!!

"... and HIS VOICE WAS LIKE THE ROAR OF MANY WATERS."

ANTICHRIST OBAMA says TRUMP'S BASELESS ELECTION FRAUD CLAIMS PUT DEMOCRACY ON A "DANGEROUS PATH."

100% AMERICAN Trump wants to make America great again and 100% Muslim from HELL, born in Kenya that hates Americans and CHRISTIANS, wants to convert this great country into a Muslim/Antichristian/COMMUNIST pigsty ... but AMERICAN Trump is the ONE putting "democracy" on dangerous path to Muslim HELL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ?!!!

WHO the MUSLIM Antichrist from Muslim HELL, born in KENYA, thinks he's fooling?
Those with their STUPID heads between their STUPID TAILS (behinds), of course. Not ME !!!

60 Minutes - Nov 12, 2020

REMEMBER THE EXODUS (JOURNEY) FROM EGYPT TO THE PROMISED LAND?

IF not, the BOOK OF EXODUS tells us how GOD redeemed the people of Israel from slavery in EGYPT and how HE guided them to THE PROMISED LAND. That journey happened a long time ago.

Today we have a COPYCAT (a 'MONKEY see, MONKEY do' modern-day "Moses") leading BLIND people into the RED DRAGON's (Allah) "PROMISED LAND" (in Muslim HELL.)

CHECK THIS OUT

The former ILLEGAL president says he's "troubled" by Republicans going along with President Trump's claims. See the interview, Sunday on 60 Minutes.
In a new interview with 60 Minutes, former ILLEGAL president (Muslim ANTICHRIST) Barack Obama is commenting on President Donald Trump's "UNFOUNDED" claims of voter fraud.
"I'm more troubled by the fact that other Republican officials who clearly know better are going along with this, are HUMORING him in this fashion," the ILLEGAL Joker-in-chief Obama said.
"It is one more step in delegitimizing not just the incoming Bi-Den administration, but demoNcRATcy generally. And that's a DANGEROUS PATH."

"Moses" Obama appears in his first interviews about his new book "A Promised Land" (in Muslim HELL) in reports to be broadcast Sunday on both 60 Minutes and "CBS Sunday Morning."
READ More Here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barack-obama-donald-trump-election-60-minutes-2020-11-12/

The Muslim "Moses" appearing in his first interviews about his new (World Order) book "promising a LAND in Muslim HELL and/or a nice spot in a Muslim CONCENTRATION CAMP in the Great Tribulation ...
What I say unto you I say unto all, WATCH !!!

COULD Muslim Antichrist "Moses" Obama's "promised land" be Satan's Muslim "PASSOVER"?!

IF that's the case, we MUST be prepared to leave "EGYPT":

IT IS THE LORD’S PASSOVER. 12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt THAT NIGHT, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and BEAST; and on ALL THE GODS OF EGYPT I will execute JUDGMENTS: I am the Lord. 13 THE BLOOD shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see THE BLOOD, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I STRIKE THE LAND OF EGYPT.

CHECK THIS OUT - Part 2

Former ILLEGAL president Barack Obama will sit down for interviews with "60 Minutes" and "CBS Sunday Morning" on Sunday, November 15, in what will be HIS FIRST television interviews following the 2020 presidential election.

EXACTLY 12 years ago, Mr. Obama and his SAME=SEX WIFE, Michelle, appeared on "60 Minutes" after he was S-elected as the 44th ILLEGAL president of the United SATANIC States. The former ILLEGAL president will return to CBS News to speak with Gayle King for "CBS Sunday Morning," and Scott Pelley for "60 Minutes." The interviews will be conducted in Washington, D.C.

"Coincidentally," the PASSOVER can be found in the Book of Exodus, EXACTLY in Chapter 12.
Antichrist Obama's new (World Order) book, "A Promised Land,"(in Muslim HELL) happens to be one of the year's MOST ANTICIPATED SATANIC books.

More about Antichrist Obama's "promised land in HELL" here:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-60-minutes-cbs-sunday-morning/

2 + 2 ?!

IF Antichrist Obama's "A PROMISED LAND," (in Muslim HELL) is one of the year's MOST ANTICIPATED SATANIC books, that means OUR Passover must happen this year 2020 ... in the month of RED.

Yes. I do believe Antichrist Obama's "A Promised Land" is a SIGN telling US the Muslim GREAT TRIBULATION is about to start.

THE HOUR IS VERY LATE!!!!

NO LONGER say DECEMBER!!! SHOUT WAR AND DEFEAT!!

What COULD that mean?
That we're not having a Christmas celebration this year ... and/or DEFEAT is the result of the Christmas Muslim war Antichrist Obama promised to win ?!
Sounds very, very GOOD to me ... HALLELUJAH !!!

Messenger Sent - Nov 13, 2020

JUDGMENT IS UPON YOU NOW U.S.A. DO YOU KNOW IT'S ME YET?
DO YOU KNOW IT'S ME YET?

FATHER, You KNOW Your American children LOVE Satan and his gay Antichrist Obama and his LIBERAL "promised land" where EVERYTHING that goes against Your Will is welcome (homosexuality, abortion, satanism, etc.) So, WHY don't You just send Jesus once and for all?!
This SATANIC suspense is KILLING us and very, VERY FEW are LISTENING
... HELLOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

Godshealer7 End Time Prophecy Channel - Nov 13, 2020

THE ANGEL YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF - YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT AWAY

Lion of Judah - Nov 12, 2020

TRUMP / COMET ATLAS / DRAGON LAUNCH (NOVEMBER 14, 2020)

"14 I WILL ASCEND ABOVE THE HEIGHTS OF THE CLOUDS; I will make myself like THE MOST HIGH."

The Rapture Puzzle - Nov 13, 2020

WHERE TO WATCH THE HISTORIC SPACEX CREW-1 LAUNCH THIS SATURDAY

SpaceX is targeting Saturday, November 14, 2020, for the HISTORIC launch of Crew-1, the 1st operational, contracted mission to launch as part of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program.
Here’s how to watch the launch. If all goes according to plan, the crew will dock with the International Space Station on Sunday.
SpaceX is targeting 7:49 p.m. EST (that’s 00:49 UTC the following day) on Saturday, November 14, 2020, for the launch of Crew-1 aboard a Falcon 9 rocket from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
Crew-1 is the first operational, contracted mission to launch as part of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program.
If all goes according to plan, the Crew DRAGON – which the Crew-1 astronauts nicknamed RESILIENCE – will dock with the International Space Station at around 4:04 a.m. EST (09:04 UTC) on Sunday.

More Here: https://earthsky.org/space/historic-spacex-crew-1-launch-dock-iss-nov-2020?

THIS WHAT GOD, THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING, SAYS IN HIS BIBLE OF ANTICHRIST OBAMA AND HIS MINIONS:

Fallen, fallen is BABYLON THE GREAT! She has become a dwelling place for DEMONS, a haunt for every UNCLEAN SPIRIT, a haunt for every UNCLEAN BIRD, a haunt for every UNCLEAN and DETESTABLE BEAST.

We do not wrestle against FLESH AND BLOOD, but against THE RULERS, against THE AUTHORITIES, against the COSMIC POWERS over this PRESENT DARKNESS, against the SPIRITUAL FORCES OF EVIL in the heavenly places.

This is what the BEAST from the Muslim Sea says with his mouth like a Muslim lion’s mouth that utters HAUGHTY and BLASPHEMOUS WORDS ... blasphemies against God, blaspheming His Name and His Dwelling (TABERNACLE), that is, those who dwell in Heaven:

"Through Palin, it seemed as if DARK SPIRITS that have long been lurking on the edges of the modern Republican Party-xenophobia, anti intellectualism, paranoid conspiracy theories, and antipathy toward Black and Brown folks - were finding their way to center stage.""
From "A Promised Land" by Muslim Antichrist Barack Obama.

Well, it takes a Muslim DARK SPIRIT from HELL to know another "dark spirit," RIGHT ?!

And this is what Sarah Palin says of Antichrist Obama's Satanic book and his Satanic comment:

SARAH PALIN REACTS TO OBAMA CALLING HER OUT

FIRST, this is the first time I heard the title of the book. That's pretty offensive. WHO he thinks he is, Moses, GOD ?! He's trying to make all this sounds so scary, so spooky.

Newsmax TV - Nov 13, 2020 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DARK SPIRIT FROM MUSLIM HELL:
=

World Destroy - TIME RESET Or WW3?!

a- 11/19 > Babylon has fallen
b- 2nd 9/11 > Time reset ritual

NOTICE that NUMBER 11192 (a DATE) given to Lisaleenie 32 years ago in the month of September 1988 can be formed by combining the numbers in a and b above.

Mich Beryl - Nov 13, 2020

ON THE THIRD DAY: November 17-18 is the THIRD day from the NEW MOON at MIDNIGHT.

RAPTURE G726 Nov. 14-17, 2020 - Part 66 (Ultimate)

Misganaw Ayenew - Nov 11, 2020

NOVEMBER 17/18, 2020 = FIRSTFRUITS RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE!!!

Behold. WATCH video from mark 2:30 to mark 2:53 and NOTICE that the TWO microphones in front of the Antichrist create the image of a LION's face, using the white shirt as base. The nose, two eyes and the mouth of the lion can be "CLEARLY" seen with the EYES to see GOD gave us.

Its mouth was like a LION’S MOUTH ... THE BEAST was given a MOUTH uttering haughty and blasphemous words ... PROMISING a New World Order LAND ?!

MIC is another spelling of MIKE and is short for MICROPHONE, which is defined as something people talk into that makes their VOICES LOUDER.

REMEMBER THE TIME ANTICHRIST OBAMA "DROPPED THE MIC"?!

Antichrist Obama ended his SATANIC speech with the words "(Ancient Serpent) OBAMA OUT", then dropped a mic, evoking a speech by the then retiring NBA (Nephilim Barack Antichrist) basketball player (Nephilim) Kobe Bryant, who had ended his SATANIC speech with the words ""(N.W.O./BLM/Antifa Serpent) MAMBA OUT." Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mic_drop

A MIC DROP is the gesture of intentionally dropping one's microphone at the end of a performance or speech to SIGNAL TRIUMPH. Figuratively, it is an EXPRESSION OF TRIUMPH for a successful event and indicates a BOASTFUL ATTITUDE TOWARD ONE'S OWN PERFORMANCE.

I WILL WIN THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! ... in December 2020 ?!

MIC is another spelling of MIKE, which is a common nickname for MICHAEL.

Now war arose in heaven, MICHAEL and his angels fighting against THE DRAGON. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but HE WAS DEFEATED, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.

Muslim "MIKE dropping" Obama promised to win the war on Christmas (in the 12th month?!)
However, Revelation 12 says that "MIKE" dropped Satan, Antichrist Obama and his BLACK/Unclean angels to the earth because there was no longer any place for THEM in heaven.

The Rapture Puzzle - Nov 13, 2020

Yesterday, November 13th, I watched this movie on Youtube "Amazing Love: The Story of Hosea" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wHoafxLUY

A Youth Pastor and his wife take 5 teens on a WEEKEND CAMPING TRIP. A conflict results between two of them and creates tension in the camp. To try and resolve this, the Youth Pastor tells the teens the story of the Old Testament PROPHET HOSEA. The story flashes back to Israel and shows Hosea's great commitment to God and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for his wife GOMER, a PROSTITUTE.

TWO "COINCIDENCES"?! :v: :worried:

1- On Friday the 13th, the owner of the plant nursery I work for, her husband and her dog went on a WEEKEND CAMPING TRIP. They are supposed to be back tomorrow, Sunday November 15th.

2- A little while ago, I came across today's Google Doodle celebrating MARIA TALLCHIEF. As soon as I saw her "picture," I thought she looked like the woman that played Hosea's wife in the movie.

=
PIC 1 = GOMER, Source: SlideShare >>> PIC 2 = MARIA TALLCHIEF, Source: Nov. 14 Google Doodle.

Perhaps you have heard of GOMER (not U.S.M.C. Gomer Pyle, the character played by a homosexual actor.) She is the daughter of Diblaim, but most people know her for her SEXUAL MISCONDUCT.

GOMER was the wife of the PROPHET HOSEA. Hosea 1:2 refers to her alternatively as a "PROMISCUOUS WOMAN", a "HARLOT", and a "W.HORE" but Hosea is told to marry her according to DIVINE APPOINTMENT.

GOMER means “COMPLETION,” that is, the filling up of the measure of idolatry, or RIPENESS OF CONSUMMATE WICKEDNESS. Her name was indicative of the wholesale adultery and idolatry of the kingdom she represented. As “a wife of w.horedoms,” this woman of the NORTHERN Kingdom, regarded as an idolatress, became a SYMBOL of her people.

Who else is known in the Bible for her SEXUAL MISCONDUCT?!

IF your answer is "AMEfRICA," you're absolutely, 100% right:

- “Come, I will show you THE JUDGMENT of THE GREAT PROSTITUTE who is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed SEXUAL IMMORALITY, and with the wine of whose SEXUAL IMMORALITY the dwellers on earth have become drunk.”
- "ALL nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her SEXUAL IMMORALITY, and the kings of the earth have committed IMMORALITY with her.

In the Old Testament, GOMER is the name of both a grandson of NOAH and the unfaithful wife of the prophet HOSEA.

WHO's MARIA TALLCHIEF?!

She was a native American member of the Osage Nation who was America’s first, major prima ballerina. Not only a trailblazer for Native American dancers, Tallchief is widely considered one of the country’s most influential ballerinas of all time. More Here: https://www.google.com/doodles/celebrating-maria-tallchief

PT 24: HOSEA CHAPTER 4 LINKED TO C.O.V 1-9 MAN MADE PESTILENCE *WATCH/SHARE*

Sister Kerry-Ann - Apr 18, 2020

SOURCE ON THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM & THE U.S. ELECTION

Beverly Nation - Nov 12, 2020

Last night, at 8:00 pm, I started watching "Lilith" on the Movies Channel. In the 1964 film, a Korean war veteran working at a mental hospital begins an affair with Lilith, one of the patients.

LILITH (1964) TRAILER

I - FROM THE TRAILER:

DO YOU FEEL SHE'S TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU?

Well, it's not that simple. Well, you could call it that. But it's not...
It's not just a physical thing. It's much more than that. I'm not sure what it is that she's trying to offer.
It's almost like she wants to share this magic little world of hers.

II - FROM THE MOVIE:

And... Does that all sound strange to you?

No, that doesn't sound strange.

It isn't unknown, you know, for patients to seduce personnel and vice versa, unfortunately.

Do you ever feel inclined to accept?

Yeah. Yeah, sometimes I do. And...You see, I don't really think that Lilith is unhappy. Most of the patients are. But I don't think she is. She's got some... I don't know, she's got a kind of a...

- RAPTURE?

What was the word?

- RAPTURE.

RAPTURE? THAT'S A GOOD WORD FOR IT.

- YES, IT IS. In Shakespeare's time, it meant "MADNESS."

Academy Cinemas - Jan 20, 2020

PROPHETIC ALERT: 'HIS HOURS ARE NUMBERED' GEORGE SOROS

- SORO(W) = A feeling of deep distress caused by loss, disappointment, or other misfortune suffered by oneself or others.
- SORO(W)S = Feelings of deep distress caused by losses, disappointments, or other misfortunes suffered by oneself or others.
- GEORGE = Its original Greek form, GEORGIOS, is based on the Greek word GEORGOS, meaning FARMER. The word georgos itself is ultimately a combination of two Greek words, GE meaning EARTH (not General Electric), SOIL, and ERGON meaning WORK. Yes. The name GEORGE means FARMER.

Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the HARVEST of the EARTH is ripe.

GEORGE SOROS = The FARMER is ready to REAP for the harvest of the EARTH is ripe.
Does this mean the FARMER will experience a deep distress caused by loss, disappointment, or other misfortune because of the HARVEST ?!

Emily-Rose Lewis - Nov 13, 2020

RAPTURE SOONER THAN WE THINK?

T Renshaw - Nov 13, 2020

"GREAT RESET" GLOBALIST KLAUS SCHWAB WARNS THE WORLD WILL NEVER RETURN BACK TO NORMAL

NOTICE that behind the New World Order SATANIST (below):

- On his LEFT hand side, we see the words "ECONOM FORUM," most likely being a "trimmed" version of "ECONOMIC FORUM."
- On his RIGHT hand side, we see the words "NOMIC ƆRUM," most likely being a "trimmed" version of "NOMIC DRUM."

The word NOMIC relates to or is concerned with a DISCOVERABLE SCIENTIFIC or LOGICAL LAW; not contingent. It's having the general force of natural law; generally valid a NOMIC statement.
Customary, ordinary, conventional ... "NEW NORMAL"?!

NOMIC is a game created in 1982 by philosopher Peter Suber in which THE RULES OF THE (Voting?!) GAME include MECHANISMS for THE PLAYERS (N.W.O. Elite?!) TO CHANGE THOSE (Voting?!) RULES, usually beginning through a system of DEMOCRATIC VOTING.

A DRUM is a percussion instrument sounded by being struck with sticks or the hands, typically cylindrical, barrel-shaped, or BOWL-shaped, with a taut membrane over one or both ends.
It's also a cylindrical container or receptacle.
DRUMMING is the sound or feeling of CONTINUOUS BEATING.
SYNONYMS: Pounding, Beating, Thump.

SOME TYPES OF DRUMS?

1- SNARE drum.
2- Kettledrum.
3- SLIT drum.
4- Tambourine.
5- Bass drum.

DAHBOO777 - Nov 12, 2020

WAS THIS ELECTION PLANNED YEARS AGO?| SEE FOR YOURSELF

kingdomliving771 - Nov 10, 2020

THE END IS NEAR,,,, HOW NEAR PRES. TRUMP? NOV 14? WHY THEN HILLARY?

blue heaven - Nov 13, 2020

TIME FOR LIFT OFF

WHERE TO WATCH SUNDAY’S HISTORIC SPACEX CREW-1 LAUNCH

https://earthsky.org/space/historic-spacex-crew-1-launch-dock-iss-nov-2020?

SHARING THE GIFTS - Nov 1, 2020

WOW say what!? RABBI KADURI PROPHECY UPDATE! Rev 13 the BEAST from the earth.. Jesus is coming SOON!

Verse 18 (666) THIS CALLS FOR WISDOM: let the one WHO HAS UNDERSTANDING calculate THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST, for it is the number of a man, and HIS NUMBER IS 666.

Lakeisha Inspires - Nov 12, 2020

THE PEOPLE WANT A KING - THE LORD TOLD ME NOT TO VOTE

Christina - Child of God - Oct 19, 2020

Is this a sure deal? if not, methinks we've been hornswoggled.

Some say God Willing
Joe Biden says inshallah
Scientists call it happenstance
Psychiatrists call it will power

or cud they all b goofy in the head? It really makes me wonder.

Above, I wrote:

ON THE THIRD DAY: November 17-18 is the THIRD day from the NEW MOON at MIDNIGHT.

Behold. November 17 is the THIRD day (Inclusive) and November 18 is the THIRD day (Exclusive.)

This morning I received an e-mail with this image included:

The SHORT HAND is showing the 8th hour, the LONG HAND is showing 60 (12 X 5) minutes (Noon or MIDNIGHT) and the SECOND HAND (actually, the THIRD hand) is showing 9 seconds.
Therefore, the time shown on the clock is 8:00:09 (8 hours, 0 minutes, 9 seconds.)

As USUAL, forcing the "piece" to fit the "puzzle," this is the "interpretation" I came up with:

a- The SHORT HAND showing the 8th hour represents the 8th Hebrew month of CHESHVAN.

b- The LONG HAND pointing to number 12 showing 60 minutes represents "completion" from 0° (Genesis) to 60° (Revelation) or the MIDNIGHT hour. This "Midnight" hour: At MIDNIGHT there was a CRY made, Behold, THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH; go ye out to meet HIM.

c- The SECOND HAND (the THIRD hand that displays SECONDS) showing 9 seconds represents the 9th Hebrew month of KISLEV.

d- Monday, Gregorian November 16th, is the last day of the 8th Hebrew month of Cheshvan (represented by the SHORT HAND) and Tuesday, Gregorian November 17th, is the first day of the 9th Hebrew month of Kislev (represented by the SECONDS HAND). The LONG HAND is pointing to the MIDNIGHT hour between the end of the 8th month and the beginning of the 9th month.

e- Is the time on the clock (Midnight Monday into Tuesday) telling me something end-times relevant will be "happening" THAT midnight ?!

f- Tomorrow Monday at MIDNIGHT I shall know for sure. I might be the one making the "Midnight CRYING" if nothing happens ... That's for SURE!

g- TIC, TOC ?!!!

JUST "THINKING"

I - In her video "RAPTURE SOONER THAN WE THINK?," above, T Renshaw says:

01:34 I also want to point out that 2 times 4 times 5 times 2 just so happens to come out to be 80.
01:40 And what's interesting about 80 is we know that Psalm 90:10 says that the generation is 80 years ("The years of our life are SEVENTY, or even by reason of strength EIGHTY") and we are now in the 72nd birthday of Israel, soon to be the 73rd.
01:53 So, that 80 years suggests to me this COMPLETION OF THE LAST GENERATION and I'll also point this out about the NUMBER 80.
02:03 So, the number 80 in Hebrew just so happens to tie in with PERFECTED or FINISHED.
02:10 This is the numerical value in Hebrew for PERFECTED and FINISHED. So I'm not surprised that GOD chose 80 AS A GENERATION from Psalm 90:10.

II - 2020 - A Generation of 80 years = 1940

III - WHAT WAS YEAR 1940 FAMOUS FOR?

The 1940s TOWER over EVERY OTHER DECADE of the 20th century as the MOST FULL OF SORROW (Soros), PATRIOTISM, and ULTIMATELY, HOPE and the BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA ("New Normal") of AMERICAN DOMINANCE ON THE WORLD STAGE. This decade, commonly called "THE WAR YEARS," is synonymous with WORLD WAR II.

IV - Right now this year 2020 is FULL OF SORROWS because of the CORONAVIRUS DISEASE, while people is trying to find HOPE in the face of the pandemic that's threatening to kill MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS, all over the New World (Order.) Unwilling to die, scared people are waiting for science and politicians to find a "miraculous" cure (vaccine) that will bring HOPE, and LONG life, to a very "distressed" world that's "dying" to enjoy the nice things the "new normal" (NEW ERA) has to offer, especially now that the DemoNcRATS, a very "LIBERAL" political party where "everything goes" (the nastier, the BETTER) is supposed to come back to power in January 20, 2021, with Bi-DEN as "president," JEZEBEL HARRIS as "VP" and ANTICHRIST OBAMA as LEADER. This time around, the AMERICAN DOMINANCE ON THE WORLD STAGE will be a "New World Order" dominance and, most likely, will be called (or referred to as) "the NEW WAR YEARS," synonymous with WORLD WAR III ... and the war on the SAINTS.

V - HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

- POLYCARP is a historical movie with a young (WHITE, not an "African-American") SLAVE girl, ANNA, rescued and adopted by Christians in the 2nd century Smyrna and befriended by their aged bishop, Polycarp. As Anna is taught by Polycarp and her new family, she struggles to reconcile her beliefs with those of the Christians. When the Roman proconsul DEMANDS THAT ALL CITIZENS WORSHIP CAESAR ("so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not WORSHIP the image of the beast to be slain") to show their allegiance to Rome, Polycarp and the Christians must find the courage to stand for their faith against the growing THREAT OF PERSECUTION. Anna is forced to come to grips with the truth and CHOOSE whom she is willing to live (the Antichrist) and die for (the CHRIST): "Should I take the Covid-19 vaccine, aka Mark of the Beast?" Watch Movie Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njp3WNVQ9O4

BTW, POLYCARP was a Christian bishop of (the CHURCH in) SMYRNA Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.) According to the Martyrdom of Polycarp, he died a martyr, bound and burned at the stake, then stabbed when the fire failed to consume his body.

VI - THE ANTIDOTE ("the Vaccine") was THE UNTOUCHABLES Episode 20 of Season 2.
Air Date: March 9, 1961, almost FIVE months BEFORE the day ANTICHRIST OBAMA was born in "Hawaii."
Chemists ("scientists") working for THE TOP CRIME BOSS (AC Obama) try to find a way ("vaccine") of re-naturing the legal de-natured alcohol that the government chemists say is unusable for booze. Ness and his team track the legal stuff HOPING to find the source of the illegal and now expensive booze.

FROM THE EPISODE

In Mid-October of 1932, TWO EVENTS had the nation's capitol buzzing with excitement.

- THE FIRST was the ELECTION CAMPAIGN between the incumbent President of the U.S., Herbert Hoover (2020 Donald Trump), and Franklin D. Roosevelt (2020 Bi-DEN), who was climaxing his great personal triumph over polio (Bi-DEN's Dementia) as the standard bearer of the DemoNcRATic Party.

- The SECOND EVENT was a special meeting of the MOST IMPORTANT FEDERAL AGENTS from the leading cities in the country. And as all of you know, since PROHIBITION (Covid-19 Pandemic) became THE LAW OF THE LAND ("New Normal"), this department has been trying to devise suitable denaturants ("vaccines") for alcohol ("Covid-19"), chemicals (with microchips) which would enable LEGITIMATE USERS of alcohol to FUNCTION, but which would make it impossible for ILLEGITIMATE SOURCES (that have not taken the vaccine) to use alcohol for whiskey in the event they were able to secure this alcohol by ILLEGAL means.

Up to now, our efforts have been only PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL. The chemicals we have added to alcohol for denaturing purposes... Pyridine, methanol and others... Have been counteracted by criminal elements with chemicals that have renatured the alcohol, making it palatable for whiskey.
And despite our vigilance, collusion between seemingly legitimate businesses and THE UNDERWORLD has enabled millions of dollars worth of alcohol to be diverted into criminal hands.
Tonight, I am happy to announce to all of you that we have come up with a formula which we are confident will put an end to this problem for good. That's right. Our chemists have found a formula ("vaccine") which denatures alcohol ("Covid-19"), but for which there is no known renaturant. Gentlemen, this is a GREAT VICTORY against BOOTLEGGING, and I think I speak for all of us when I extend my thanks to our chemical division.
THE KING of illegal alcohol in CHICAGO (Antichrist Obama's "hometown") was Wally Baltzer, who... with his partner, a chemist named Max Frimmel (Bill Gates or George Soros)... Converted millions of dollars worth of renatured alcohol to whiskey. Their front was an asbestos plant on the outskirts of Chicago (Antichrist Obama's "hometown.")

Antichrist Obama even set up his campaign headquarters in Chicago rather than Washington, which was UNCHARACTERISTIC for an incumbent (ILLEGAL) president running for re-(S)election.

Obviously, there have been plenty of persecutions against Christian since the very beginning when Antichristian CAIN killed Christian ABEL, his only brother in the whole world. Then the Romans persecuting Christians and forcing them to WORSHIP CAESAR. Finally, at the very end, the False Prophet will be persecuting Christians to force them to WORSHIP ANTICHRIST OBAMA.

VII - THE BOTTOM LINE

BEHOLD. No matter how you feel:

- WAKE UP (from your slumber)
- DRESS UP (wear your WHITE Wedding Garment)
- SHOW UP (to meet the BRIDEGROOM at Midnight with your LAMP full of OIL), and
- NEVER GIVE UP (if you think the Bridegroom is taking His SWEETEST time)

Just thinkin'

4 YR OLD GRANDBABY RAPTURE DREAM!!!

!!!2nd granddaughters Dream she had after I prayed specifically that He give both my granddaughter dreams to confirm urgency on my spirit if His soon return!!
She also told her mom Jesus spoke to her and told her He loved her as she was getting ready for school the other morning!!!

BLAME IT ALL ON MY ROOTS.

Messenger Sent - Nov 15, 2020

JUST IN CASE

I have mentioned this before: Since last year I have been receiving this message from T-Mobile, my cellular phone provider, in a daily basis (the last one was received today at 8:57 am):

"As you prepare for HURRICANE DORIAN, visit https://t-mo.co/dorian for tips to stay connected. We will keep this site updated with additional information as needed."

To this day, the site is still available with last update made on September 6, 2019:

We are continuing to monitor HURRICANE DORIAN as makes its way up the Eastern seaboard. We have seen limited local interruptions in SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTH CAROLINA and VIRGINIA but our teams remain ready to respond as needed and are working to restore our network where conditions allow.

TWO days before, this was the update for THE BAHAMAS, where the hurricane caused severe damages:

UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 4, 2019

To help customers in THE BAHAMAS affected by the DEVASTATING impacts of Hurricane Dorian who do not have an unlimited plan, T-Mobile will be waiving overage charges from roaming fees for voice, text, and data for customers in the Bahamas from August 30th through September 14th. We’re also waiving calling and text fees from the United States to the Bahamas through September 14th. We will continue to assess the needs of our customers in other locations as the storm progresses.
Text to give (DORIAN to 90999) is now supporting both domestic and international donations, including the Bahamas.

90999 rotated 180° clockwise is 66606 (666 the number of the BEAST > 606 = GOG = Obama, name that can be formed by using the 0 in 606 as an O and BAMA from BAhaMAs.)

On October 12, 1492, Christopher Columbus discovered the first island of the NEW World (Order) located in the Bahamas which he called "SAN SALVADOR" (Holy Savior), close to the islands of RUM CAY and CAT ISLAND on this map:

It seems to me that the discovery of the New World, the Bahamas, the leader of the New World Order Obama (who will make war on the SAINTS), the HOLY SAVIOR and (maybe) DORIAN are "somewhat" related.

According to Revelation 13, John saw "Barack Obama" as a BEAST RISING OUT OF THE SEA.

DORIAN: Of Greek origin, the meaning of the name is "of Doris." Another possible origin is the Greek Dorios, meaning 'CHILD OF THE SEA.'

A while ago, I came across this article on AccuWheather:

FIRST A DIRECT HIT FROM A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE, THEN A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

Before reading the article, I assumed the category 5 hurricane in question was IOTA, the one that's now "visiting" Central America. As soon as I started reading, I realized the hurricane in the title was DORIAN, the hurricane that hit the Bahamas last year, on September 1, 2019.

As Dorian steered toward the Bahamas in 2019, the hurricane strengthened into a Category 3 hurricane, gaining major hurricane status, around 2 p.m. local time on Aug. 30. By the following day, it was a Category 4 storm with winds around 133 mph.
On Sept. 1, less than 48 hours after becoming a major hurricane, Dorian had exploded into a Category 5 monster with maximum sustained winds of 185 mph. A hurricane reaches Category 5 status, the highest hurricane category on the Saffir-Simpson Wind Scale, when sustained wind speeds hit 157 mph.
"You BLINKED YOUR EYES and it was a Category 5," Barbara Bethel of Marsh Harbour told AccuWeather in an interview over Zoom. She, her daughter, her son-in-law, her mother, and infant granddaughter all weathered and survived the hurricane in Marsh Harbour.
Hurricane Dorian slammed into Elbow Cay, Bahamas, at peak intensity, becoming the strongest hurricane in modern history to make landfall in the island nation. Then, the storm practically parked itself over Abaco and battered the small island for hours with "its greatest fury," as the official National Hurricane Center report on Dorian put it.

HOW DORIAN RECOVERY EFFORTS LAYER WITH COVID-19 IN DAILY LIFE

These days, a trip to Marsh Harbour's only reopened large-scale grocery store for Hill will likely take hours. Parking is difficult, and lines have become longer -- not just from any remaining COVID-19 restrictions, but due to building codes allowing only so many people at once into the store after Dorian.
"Our 'new NORMAL' started Sept. 1 -- not when COVID started," Hill told AccuWeather.

Source:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/first-a-direct-hit-from-a-category-5-hurricane-then-a-global-pandemic/811319

From and including: Sunday, September 1, 2019 (the day DORIAN made landfall in the Bahamas) To and including: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 (the first day of KISLEV), the result is 444 days.
Antichrist Obama was 48 years old when he was ILLEGALLY sworn-in for his FIRST 4 years as the 44th president of the United States: First 4 years + 44th potus = 444 days or 48 years of age = 4 + 44.

444 days = 1 year, 2 MONTHS, 17 DAYS, including the end date.

THIS IS WHAT GENESIS 7:11 SAYS :

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the SECOND MONTH, on the SEVENTEENTH DAY of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened.

THIS IS WHAT GENESIS 8:13-16 SAYS :

In the six hundred and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried from off the earth. And Noah removed the covering of the ark and looked, and behold, the face of the ground was dry. 14 In the SECOND MONTH, on the TWENTY-SEVENTH DAY of the month, the earth had dried out. 15 Then God said to Noah, 16 “GO OUT FROM THE ARK, you and your wife, and your sons and your sons’ wives with you."

THIS IS WHAT I SAY :

IF year 2019 was referring to the FIRST year of HURRICANE DORIAN (the child of the sea and Noah's "600th year"), the 444 days above are referring to the 17th day of the SECOND month and a 10-day warning STARTS that day (ending in Noah's six hundred and first year, on 27th day of the "2ND" month):

1- Tomorrow Tuesday is the 17th day of the "SECOND" month (444 days from September 1, 2019, the day DORIAN made landfall in the Bahamas, To and including Tuesday, November 17, 2020.)

2- In the SECOND MONTH, on the TWENTY-SEVENTH DAY of the month, NOAH built an altar to the Lord and took some of every clean animal and some of every clean bird and offered burnt "THANKSGIVING" offerings on the altar. 21 And when the Lord smelled the pleasing aroma, the Lord said in His heart,
“I WILL NEVER AGAIN CURSE THE GROUND BECAUSE OF MAN ..."

3- Tomorrow, the 17th day of the "SECOND" month (inclusive) + 10-day warning =
THURSDAY, November 26 = THANKSGIVING Day = November 27 in ISRAEL =
The 27th day of the "SECOND" month = BLACK FRIDAY.

4- The RAPTURE can happen ANY TIME. Jesus is coming like a thief in the night ...
"For in such an HOUR AS YE THINK NOT the Son of man cometh."

5- JUST IN CASE ... Better be "wisely" SAFE :innocent: than "foolishly" ZZZORRY :sleeping: .

Antichrist "MOSES" Obama's new (World Order) book A Promised Land (in HELL), a forthcoming memoir by Muslim Mahdi Barack "know that I'm god" Obama, is due to be published on November 17, 2020, the first day of KISLEV.

=
Satanic Image 1 Source: Amazon.com >>>>>> Satanic Image 2 Source: Pinterest

BTW, IOTA is the 9th letter of the Greek alphabet. KISLEV is the Biblical 9th Hebrew month.

PROPHETIC DREAM/WORD: "THIS IS OUR SATURDAY." THE SPACE BETWEEN

4:45 The Word that the Lord gave me is: "THIS IS OUR SATURDAY." (Sabbath = BRIDGE ?!)
5:07 The disciples had a Saturday (the day AFTER the crucifixion, the day BEFORE the resurrection.)
Jesus died on a Friday and He rose on a Sunday.
5:18 The Lord said, "My people need to know this is our Saturday ... this is their Saturday."
But Sunday is on the way.
6:20 There had to be space ("social distancing") between the people and the ARK of the Covenant because it's Holy and people had to keep their eyes on the Ark.
All of us are going through a (Covid-19?!) time we have never been before.
6:43 We are in the "space in between" (the "TWILIGHT ZONE"?! This twilight in Exodus 12:6 "You shall keep the lamb until the 14th day of this month, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at TWILIGHT"?!)

Spirit Move Ministry - Nov 16, 2020

"This is OUR Saturday" means that Jesus (the LAMB) has already been sacrificed (crucified) and we're just waiting for Him to resurrect on Sunday ... so the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord?!

"On 27th Avenue, take Exit 28-29 after crossing the BRIDGE" (Sabbath.)

Yesterday was 28 Cheshvan and today is 29 Cheshvan ... and we're still HERE.

Could this be "THE" SATURDAY (bridge, Sabbath) Jesus is talking about ?! :thinking_face:

1 2