Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walking By The Spirit - What are these spirit things that are inside of us?

Some teach they are little seeds waiting for the return of Christ and others teach they are full grown all over the cells of our bodies. In the Scriptures we see they are referred to as spirit, holy spirit, comforter, and Christ in us. And that kind a makes me wonder whatever these spirit things are, they do seem to be tied close to the Christ.

I was taught they are what God is... only with a small "s" because they are part of what He is. Therefore, we can say "greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." So what are these holy things that are able to give us everlasting life?

Also a lot is said about people who had these things or were filled with them or were able to talk by them, such as speaking by the spirit. Well, then who was speaking? The human or these things? I was taught God or Christ was showing me something when I walk by the spirit. Maybe it's the spirit showing me something when I walk by the spirit.

In Romans 8:4, it's suggesting we walk after or by this spirit. In Romans 8:9, it calls this spirit the spirit of Christ. In Romans 8:11, it calls this spirit the spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead and that it dwells in us.

In 1 Corinthians 3:16, it calls it the spirit of God that dwells in us. In Galatians 4:6, it's called the spirit of his son. And in Galatians 5:16, it talks about walking in this spirit.

Very few Christians know who they are in the spirit because most of us have been taught by our religious leaders that we are sinners by nature. And in my view that is just the opposite of what the Scriptures teach.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

It's not the body, but the spirit that has become a new creature. In other words, it's in the spirit that we have become a brand-new species of being because our spirit is totally new and therefore there is not an old sin nature left in us.

I know this comes as a complete shock to many of you who have been indoctrinated in the-old-nature-versus-the-new-nature theology. Most Christians have been taught to believe that after salvation, they are still the same at their core, and they live the rest of their lives trying to restrain this old nature. They believe they have two natures.

Romans 6:2
How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

The Christians of today believe they are alive to sin and it's with much effort, frustration, and failure that they battle this sin nature the rest of their lives. It now seems clear to me that this concept of what the Christians believe today is not what the Scriptures teach.

Romans 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

We experience a death to our old sin nature once we are baptized into Christ. It’s dead and gone because it does not exist anymore. We become totally new in our spirit when we are born again, and this is how our old nature has been completely changed.

Re: Walking By The Spirit - What are these spirit things that are inside of us?

Welcome Peter,

Great post as usual from you. You will not get a lot of interaction here, The Posts here are limited in size, so you have to be aware of that. You can add links or youtubes here but you need to use the "bb code" which will popup if click on this just above the message box as you type.

Like I said, when I invited you here, this is primarily a prophecy forum and since your not interested in that directly do not think that no one is listening. What you teach is prophetic in the sense that it exposes what is wrong with the modern church, and you will find some that have a strong faith and desire for holiness here.

To all those here @ WOTW, welcome Peter, the message he has is being silenced on other forums, and there is a reason for it, as he is exposing the Humanism of the modern churches. He has a depth of understanding that few Christians in this day have, and is led by the Holy Spirit.

BTW you will not receive notifications here of replies you will just have to look for them.

God Bless.

you will find some that have a strong faith and desire for holiness here.

Would that be me?

He has a depth of understanding that few Christians in this day have, and is led by the Holy Spirit.

Would you be a good judge of that?

most of us have been taught by our religious leaders that we are sinners by nature. And in my view that is just the opposite of what the Scriptures teach.

Really?

So therefore by what you say the scripture teach we are not sinners by nature.

We are just naturally holy?

Gollie be I can;'t get nothing right?

Could it be possible that the spirit of Christ is our new nature at the moment the spirit of Christ comes within the believer?

Hallelujah! I certainly believe so.

Welcome Peter,

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away, behold, all things become new." 2Cor 5:17

As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. Col 2:6,7

Have a blessed day.
Jacqueline

I believe the spirit of Christ is my new nature and therefore I have been able to function in it. To live in it, walk by it, and be in it. When I finally figured this out is when the lights turned on. Most of my life I believed I was in a battle between what I thought was my old man fighting against what I thought was my new man. Now I'm not fighting. I moved right in the darn thing. It seems to me one cannot walk in or by the spirit if our old nature (which is dead) thinks it's fighting against our new nature.

Last night is when I took the red pill that released me from the Matrix. Being in Christ is not what I was taught, meaning that you are in fellowship, which means you are walking upright with your flesh. I now understand being in Christ is being in the spirit and neither of them (in Christ or in the spirit) has anything to do with the darn flesh.

I believe the spirit of Christ is my new nature and therefore I have been able to function in it. To live in it, walk by it, and be in it. When I finally figured this out is when the lights turned on. Most of my life I believed I was in a battle between what I thought was my old man fighting against what I thought was my new man. Now I'm not fighting. I moved right in the darn thing. It seems to me one cannot walk in or by the spirit if our old nature (which is dead) thinks it's fighting against our new nature.

Last night is when I took the red pill that released me from the Matrix. Being in Christ is not what I was taught, meaning that you are in fellowship, which means you are walking upright with your flesh. I now understand being in Christ is being in the spirit and neither of them (in Christ or in the spirit) has anything to do with the darn flesh.

Peter,
This is what learning to Rest in the faith of Jesus is all about. We are no longer trying to reach God by our will and strength instead we are submitted and led by His Spirit in us. This is the difference between the Romans 7 Christian and the Christian who is walking in the Law of the Spirit of Life (Romans 8 ).

Watchman Nee used the analogy of Gravity to explain this. He said living under the law of sin and death is like trying to hold a book in the air above your head. You may be able to do so for some time by your own strength and will but eventually you will tire and gravity fighting against you will pull you down, This being what happens with the legalist. When We receive the new law of the Spirit of life, Gravity still exists, But we are now using a new law that allows us to lift up above this struggle, Like a Hot air balloon this new Law allows us to rise above what our flesh with all its strength and will can accomplish. It is no longer we who are doing anything instead we are trusting in the promise of God.

This is what distinguishes between true Holiness and what most perceive as holiness which is legalism. This why You will be "maligned" for what you believe by the legalist and the Humanist as has happened to you, and you have experienced on the other Forum. Satan has two towers he fights from the one is obvious Licentiousness and lawlessness, the other is legalism, and man centered religion, Neither is the way of Holiness.

You will find this on every Forum you go to where people claim to be Christians, Some are Honestly searching for the way of Holiness but are stuck in Romans 7. Some are in denial of their need to walk in the Spirit, which is the Laodicean sin of Complacency and denial. Others are actively opposing this altogether Just as Jannes and Jambres oppose the truth.

The Holy Spirit is giving you the words to articulste this so that you can begin to express this, so that You can reach out to those Christians who are honestly seeking the Truth, But are still stuck in Romans 7. Not until we learn to fully trust in the providence of God and trust in the law of the Spirit of Life that we learn how to fly by the faith of Jesus... To mount up on wings of Eagles as Isaiah spoke of.

God Bless.

This idea that the spirit of Christ makes our flesh spiritual is believed by most because the churches teach that Christians still have a sin nature. They do not. It's destroyed after the spirit of Christ has come upon the Christian. The whole world teaches that the spirit follows the flesh... by that I mean the spirit functions through the flesh. I'm daring to believe the Christian's flesh should walk in or after and therefore be led by the spirit of Christ that just happens to be in the Christian. It's not really my spirit, but rather the spirit of Christ. And if you want to split hairs, it's really not his spirit because it came from God, which is why it's sometimes referred to as the spirit of God. When we read it's not you that speak, but the spirit of your Father. That does not mean God is speaking through you. It's His spirit that He gave to you that He calls the spirit of His son.

I was taught since I was 19 years old that I had the spirit of Christ within me. And it was this spirit that was the gift from God that gave me everlasting life whereby I can get into heaven. The Scriptures really mean just that when it says we should walk in or after the spirit. It's simple. I can be led by the spirit because it's separate from me. All kinds of verse's are exploding all over my brain that I never understood before. Or better said, would be that I thought I understood, but now I see a great deal more in verse's that I once thought I understood. Now I finally know why when you follow after the spirit you will not walk after the lust of the flesh. I cannot lust in the flesh when following after the spirit because it's impossible to do so since the spirit of Christ does not lust after the flesh.

All kinds of verse's are exploding all over my brain that I never understood before. Or better said, would be that I thought I understood, but now I see a great deal more in verse's that I once thought I understood.

That is the Word of God coming alive (the only way I know how to describe this) Soak this in, Let the Good Spirit lead you, Pray the prayer in psalm 143:10, and Ephesians 1:17- the end of chapter. At times you will not be able to express in words what he is showing you, yet you will compelled to do so and will not be able to defend these positions with Human logic (The carnal Mind), But you will know the Truth because He is speaking to you. The confusion comes from the minds of men, Not what the Spirit is showing you.

God Bless.

I knew I had nailed it when I started telling devil spirits to get away from me and they obeyed me. This was ignored when I brought it up on that other site. I believe the Bible takes us some place. Like a road map takes you to a place. I don't believe the Bible is a book that we were just suppose to read over and over like if we can never graduate from this course. And yet I can't teach it. Perhaps it can't be taught. Perhaps it can only be demonstrated. I need to be able to do what Paul did when he said "my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:"

"O wretched man that I am! who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with my mind I myself serve the law of God, but with my flesh the law of sin. (Romans 8:24-25)

While we in our spirit are serving and obeying the law of God, the flesh can do nothing else but sin. Only the religious crowd will always attempt to bring the flesh into a pleasing state towards God--failing miserably! I know, I was there.

The question is what are these spirit things that are inside of us? How do we walk in the spirit?

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the sin of death" (Romans 8:2)

"Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound, but where sin abounded, grace abounded much more. So that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:20-21)

Once having been assured of having received the Holy Spirit--from this point on, we walk by faith. (Habakkuk 2:4) (Acts 26:18) (2 Corinthians 5:7) (1 Timothy 3:9)

Peter
Nov 7, 2020 - 11:07PM
Quote ReplyRe: Walking By The Spirit - What are these spirit things that are inside of us?

I knew I had nailed it when I started telling devil spirits to get away from me and they obeyed me.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

The demons run from me too.

Evil spirit tormenting Saul run from King Davids music. .

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Ouch- what a sharp rebuke.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-23.htm

Yah, and the evil spirit came from God. imagine that?

And whenever the tormenting spirit from God troubled Saul, David would play the harp. Then Saul would feel better, and the tormenting spirit would go away.

https://biblehub.com/1_samuel/16-23.htm

Why would God do that? ( Send an evil spirit? )

Ben Girod
"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the sin of death" (Romans 8:2)

"Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound, but where sin abounded, grace abounded much more. So that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:20-21)

Once having been assured of having received the Holy Spirit--from this point on, we walk by faith. (Habakkuk 2:4) (Acts 26:18) (2 Corinthians 5:7) (1 Timothy 3:9)
I think you just changed my "walking by the spirit" to "walking by faith"

I knew I had nailed it when I started telling devil spirits to get away from me and they obeyed me. This was ignored when I brought it up on that other site. I believe the Bible takes us some place. Like a road map takes you to a place. I don't believe the Bible is a book that we were just suppose to read over and over like if we can never graduate from this course. And yet I can't teach it. Perhaps it can't be taught. Perhaps it can only be demonstrated. I need to be able to do what Paul did when he said "my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:"

That is speaking of the difference between a vibrant and Living Faith, and the Humanistic faith based in textualism. This is the reason you offended so many with your post on the faith of Jesus at the other Forum, because what you said was exposing the shallowness of textualism.

Tozer wrote the following:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=19117&forum=36
Falls Victim to Its Virtues

What is generally overlooked is that Fundamentalism, as it spread throughout the various denominations and nondenominational groups, fell victim to its own virtues. The Word died in the hands of its friends. ... An unofficial hierarchy decided what Christians were to believe. Not the Scriptures, but what the scribe thought the Scriptures meant became the Christian creed. Christian colleges, seminaries, Bible institutes, Bible conferences, popular Bible expositors all joined to promote the cult of textualism. The system of extreme dispensationalism which was devised, relieved the Christian of repentance, obedience and cross-carrying in any other than the most formal sense. Whole sections of the New Testament were taken from the church and disposed of after a rigid system of "dividing the Word of truth."

All this resulted in a religious mentality inimical to the true faith of Christ. ... The basic doctrines of the Bible were there, but the climate was just not favorable to the sweet fruits of the Spirit.

The whole mood was different from that of the Early Church and of the great souls who suffered and sang and worshiped in the centuries past. The doctrines were sound but something vital was missing. The tree of correct doctrine was never allowed to blossom. The voice of the turtle was rarely heard in the land".... Faith, a mighty, vitalizing doctrine in the mouths of the apostles, became in the mouth of the scribe another thing altogether and power went from it. As the letter triumphed, the Spirit withdrew and textualism ruled supreme....

In the interest of accuracy it should be said that this was a general condition only. Certainly there were some even in those low times whose longing hearts were better theologians than their teachers were. These pressed on to a fullness and power unknown to the rest. But they were not many and the odds were too great" they could not dispel the mist that hung over the land.

The error of textualism is not doctrinal. It is far more subtle than that and much more difficult to discover, but its effects are just as deadly. Not its theological beliefs are at fault, but its assumptions.

It assumes, for instance, that if we have the word for a thing we have the thing itself. If it is in the Bible, it is in us. If we have the doctrine, we have the experience. If something was true of Paul it is of necessity true of us because we accept Paul's epistles as divinely inspired. The Bible tells us how to be saved, but textualism goes on to make it tell us that we are saved, something which in the very nature of things it cannot do. Assurance of individual salvation is thus no more than a logical conclusion drawn from doctrinal premises, and the resultant experience wholly mental.

David H.

That is speaking of the difference between a vibrant and Living Faith, and the Humanistic faith based in textualism. This is the reason you offended so many with your post on the faith of Jesus at the other Forum, because what you said was exposing the shallowness of textualism.

Tozer wrote the following:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=19117&forum=36
Falls Victim to Its Virtues

What is generally overlooked is that Fundamentalism, as it spread throughout the various denominations and nondenominational groups, fell victim to its own virtues. The Word died in the hands of its friends. ... An unofficial hierarchy decided what Christians were to believe. Not the Scriptures, but what the scribe thought the Scriptures meant became the Christian creed. Christian colleges, seminaries, Bible institutes, Bible conferences, popular Bible expositors all joined to promote the cult of textualism. The system of extreme dispensationalism which was devised, relieved the Christian of repentance, obedience and cross-carrying in any other than the most formal sense. Whole sections of the New Testament were taken from the church and disposed of after a rigid system of "dividing the Word of truth."

All this resulted in a religious mentality inimical to the true faith of Christ. ... The basic doctrines of the Bible were there, but the climate was just not favorable to the sweet fruits of the Spirit.

The whole mood was different from that of the Early Church and of the great souls who suffered and sang and worshiped in the centuries past. The doctrines were sound but something vital was missing. The tree of correct doctrine was never allowed to blossom. The voice of the turtle was rarely heard in the land".... Faith, a mighty, vitalizing doctrine in the mouths of the apostles, became in the mouth of the scribe another thing altogether and power went from it. As the letter triumphed, the Spirit withdrew and textualism ruled supreme....

In the interest of accuracy it should be said that this was a general condition only. Certainly there were some even in those low times whose longing hearts were better theologians than their teachers were. These pressed on to a fullness and power unknown to the rest. But they were not many and the odds were too great" they could not dispel the mist that hung over the land.

The error of textualism is not doctrinal. It is far more subtle than that and much more difficult to discover, but its effects are just as deadly. Not its theological beliefs are at fault, but its assumptions.

It assumes, for instance, that if we have the word for a thing we have the thing itself. If it is in the Bible, it is in us. If we have the doctrine, we have the experience. If something was true of Paul it is of necessity true of us because we accept Paul's epistles as divinely inspired. The Bible tells us how to be saved, but textualism goes on to make it tell us that we are saved, something which in the very nature of things it cannot do. Assurance of individual salvation is thus no more than a logical conclusion drawn from doctrinal premises, and the resultant experience wholly mental.
The Scriptures really mean just that when it says we should walk in or after the spirit. It's simple. I can be led by the spirit because it's separate from me. Look at some of the following Scripture to see that the spirit is not the man...

the Spirit said unto him
the Spirit bade me go with them
Agabus signified by the Spirit
Paul purposed in the spirit
who said to Paul through the Spirit
God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son
For we through the Spirit
Walk in the Spirit
But if ye be led of the Spirit
But the fruit of the Spirit
If we live in the Spirit let us also walk in the Spirit

The religious folks lead with their flesh and call it Christian. The church folks clean up their flesh by making themselves nice. Then they say this is Christian because we are being nice like the way Jesus was. In contrast to that, I believe we should walk after the spirit of Christ.

The religious folks lead with their flesh and call it Christian. The church folks clean up their flesh by making themselves nice. Then they say this is Christian because we are being nice like the way Jesus was. In contrast to that, I believe we should walk after the spirit of Christ.

Are You now beginning to see the shallowness of most of Christendom as it exists today? If so, You are receiving the gift of discerning of Spirits, which is the final outpouring of these end times, The Eyesalve of God. The Following article is written by a Charismatic, and deals with a vision he saw. It reads much like Pilgrim's progress only dealing with the modern churches as we know them. I Believe this will help you to see what the church has become and where it is supposed to Go. Enjoy! This gift is both positive and negative, as this will show you who the saints are and who are not. If you Are seeing only one side of this, then the scales are still veiling Your Spiritual eyes.

http://awildernessvoice.com/Escape.html

You will also appreciate this video as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPliwX7DcL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztwQ_VZp3GA

mollie

Peter
Nov 7, 2020 - 11:07PM
Quote ReplyRe: Walking By The Spirit - What are these spirit things that are inside of us?

I knew I had nailed it when I started telling devil spirits to get away from me and they obeyed me.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

The demons run from me too.

Evil spirit tormenting Saul run from King Davids music. .
Devils run from you too because why? Because you told them to or because the spirit of Christ told them to?

I was taught I had the power of Christ within me, which is the holy spirit, that gave me the ability to perform healing and miracles. It was Christ in me as it's so nicely written somewhere in the New Testament. However, at the age of 40 years old is when I gave up on this idea that I could get God to energize His spirit that was now mine and then tell me how to use it. Oh, and there were the magic words that had to be said with this. No magic wands, just the words "in the name of Jesus Christ" like if magic words could make a difference. It seems clear to me now that it's not me, but the Christ who can produce and operate the things of God.

I got the idea when I was 40 years old that Jesus was not really on vacation, waiting to do stuff again after he returns. I was also able to make some sense out of the many verse's that say to fellowship with Jesus Christ and with the Father is something that is indeed available. This fellowship idea was blocked from my understanding for years because I was taught the word "fellowship" in the bible meant a way I needed to get my sins forgiven.

When I threw that idea out the window is when I was able to begin having a relationship with both Jesus Christ and the Father. I might add just a side note here that it's impossible to have a relationship with someone if we do not believe they are there. Or to receive something from them if we do not believe they could give it to us... mostly because we are not sure if they are there.

When I threw that idea out the window is when I was able to begin having a relationship with both Jesus Christ and the Father. I might add just a side note here that it's impossible to have a relationship with someone if we do not believe they are there. Or to receive something from them if we do not believe they could give it to us... mostly because we are not sure if they are there.

Peter,
Here is a link to a site similar to the last one where you will find more interaction and fellowhip. Lots of former commentators are there from the other site, Including Gideon who just showed up, Here is a link to his post there.

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/lessons-we-learn-from-miracles-here-is-mine.36065/#post-883556

You will see some others familiar faces there as well.

I was there before I was on the site where you met me. Do a search for me there and you will see my posts.

I was there before I was on the site where you met me. Do a search for me there and you will see my posts.

I Could not find you there, what name did you use? Are you still there?

My account is still there with my picture and all the same info on me like the other place. Peterlag

I can't find any of my posts there anymore and I don't know why. You can't delete yourself from these forums, but maybe they put you in an inactive place when you tell them you're leaving and ask them to stop with all the emails. I did not like the place. I found the website hard to move around in and I found the Mod's to be cold and unloving like the other place too.

Perhaps there's a reason why they don't like links. Perhaps folks come just to try to sell stuff. But I would enjoy being asked not to post a link because we don't want that here... okay. I don't respond well to "you have posted a link and that is not allowed and you will not be told again."

Thanks for the heads up, I have yet to have any interaction with mods there. So far it is very similar to the other forum with regard to the same sorts of naysayers as most Christian forums have, even this one has them, But I have not seen any overly active moderation there except when it comes to political stuff.

You will find the WOTW has little to no moderation, which is good or bad depending on your perspective. Probably the opposite of what the previous forum was for you. There are some Strong believers here as well, but many do not post here, but read only, and occasionally Post, You have met a couple here on your thread with Ben and Jaqueline. R Harttono from the other forum shows up from time to time as well but he "disguises" himself here. Kevin, the owner and moderator of the Forum, is a Youtuber, and you will find him posting more on the "rapture Forum" which is the other half of this Forum, He is a KJV Person so you will likely get along with him.

For me, this has been a good place to come and rest, although I have had my battles here with some, They pale in comparison to the Spiritual battles I have had elsewhere on the internet. Battles with the Jezebel, and Leviathon spirits will wear you down, One of which you were fighting with on the last forum, the one who had mental Hubris and faith in the carnal mind (Without naming names). That is why I intervened there on your post despite not wanting to go back.

Like I said, every forum has these "characters", as everywhere the truth is spoken, those who oppose the truth will show up. Just Know that they "hate the Truth", that is to say they hate Jesus who is the Truth. If they hated and crucified him they will hate and crucify you if you present the truth of the Word of God. It has Gotten to the point now that i expect to be hated and opposed, and see this banning as a badge of being in line with the Truth.

I Do not Know if you are familiar with A.W. Tozer, But he is one of the last truly Holy Spirit taught teachers out there. here is a link to one of His Books, and i think you will find it encouraging in dealing with the "Faith of Christ" and help you to see this even further, and how significant that Post really is in the big picture...

https://hsraadio.net/raamat/A.W.+Tozer+-+The+Root+of+the+Righteous.pdf

I was very aware that the dude giving me most of the problem was into a few devil spirits. At my level that does not bother me. I used him to get a hot debate going only to keep me on the first page as long as I was seeing I was getting 100 views a day. But for me I'm not too interested in any of these forums because I'm not so sure anymore that the gospel is all that teachable. It is written that the kingdom of God is not in word but in power. And it's the power I'm interested in. I came here because you were here and I wanted to thank you for helping me with that guy. Even though I did not need any help. I'm still sensitive to your compassion. It's the walking in the spirit that I think is the key to the power of God. Everything else is just a lot of hot air.

I was very aware that the dude giving me most of the problem was into a few devil spirits. At my level that does not bother me. I used him to get a hot debate going only to keep me on the first page as long as I was seeing I was getting 100 views a day. But for me I'm not too interested in any of these forums because I'm not so sure anymore that the gospel is all that teachable. It is written that the kingdom of God is not in word but in power. And it's the power I'm interested in. I came here because you were here and I wanted to thank you for helping me with that guy. Even though I did not need any help. I'm still sensitive to your compassion. It's the walking in the spirit that I think is the key to the power of God. Everything else is just a lot of hot air.

The Word of God is the Only Offensive weapon of Power we are given, the rest are defensive, and help us withstand the whiles of the Devil. If You want the Power of the Spirit, learn to wield the sword of the Spirit, and the key is when I am weak, then He is strong. Read Luke 21:12-19, In times of Physical weakness, is when the Spirit will strengthen you and empower you, but if you are seeking power for the sake of power he will not empower you. It is not how many you reach that matters, He will send you out to find that one lost sheep, and you must do so willingly, and he will lead you with Power, the sooner you see this, the less frustrated you will be when you are silenced and the more focussed you will be on doing the will of Him who sent you.

I Know you did not need my help with that person, that is not why I went back there, I was sent to encourage you, and to redirect your focus from him to others there who are sincerely searching. He was distracting you from that, and you fell victim to his game. It is my hope that what little I have said to you here will encourage you further to go and wield the sword of the Spirit on Forums such as this and not fall victim to this in the future. For all the flaws of the internet, the annonimity of forums allows people to express their true beliefs without prejudice, in that way it is a great place to preach the Gospel and sow the seed and water, it is God that Grants the growth, and though we may not see this growth, it is happening when the Sword of the Spirit is rightly wielded. GO!

Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours. (John 4:35-38)

By the way, what were your posts that the Mod's were blocking us from seeing?

I was On mod review from defending Gideon from being attacked by the same person we are speaking of. I Had long PM discussions with two of the mods there and they did not like me because I exposed them as the frauds they are. They know full well they are allowing wolves among the sheep and do nothing about it, instead they encourage them while silencing those who expose them.

Any Posts where i identified the nature of this person were not permitted, Identifying the spirit at work in that person.

Here is a part of my final response to them from a PM that I sent them just to give you an idea of the scope...

I too have prayed over this, and Here is what i was told to do. You have a problem at Worthy, and you will not see that as a problem until it infests everything there, I am not the problem despite you making me out to be the problem. The Best course of action for me is to shake the dust off my feet for a time, let the canker fester, and not address the problem in the long run in so doing you are allowing for and condoning Nicolaitanism to take hold of worthy.... this canker infests, it takes root, and it destroys in months what has taken years to build.

You have already lost numerous saints from your site because of this tolerant attitude, I Understand your reasoning for allowing uninformed and heretical teaching on the site, that they might hear the truth, but when you placate them and give them place without calling out their nonconformist theology, you are condoning them as Christian. That is exactly what cults like JW's and LDS want, to be included as part of the whole of church just a different sect or denomination, which they are not, they are a cult, and what is being presented here by certain commentators is not Christian doctrine, but theosophy, which is a form of New age spiritism (occultic)which in its early manifestations must destroy the foundations of the dispensation of the grace of God in order to sneak in their heresies. This is an orchestrated and concerted attack on Worthy, because its voice was having an impact, but that voice has now been silenced. Using the TOS, they have manipulated you all to silence the voices from the LORD that are led to speak against this heresy, But when one voice is silenced others will stand up.

Do You understand? this will not get better until you allow it to be ugly for a time... exposing darkness is never a pretty thing. For me not to speak truthfully is to have blood upon my head as I have already stated, By silencing me you are silencing the Spirit that wishes to convict, and you are denouncing the work of the Holy Spirit. I Cannot agree to your terms because I am led by the Holy Spirit, who instructs me what to say and do, if he is out to convict souls of heretical teachings He will do so. That includes rebuke and reproof as well as encouragement and edification, You cannot have one without the other. The first church of revelation was praised for their hatred of Nicolaitanism (Rev 2:6) while the third church was told to repent for having them in their church and tolerating them. (rev. 2:15-16) It is you that needs to repent according to the word of God, Not me who has done exactly what the LORD has praised the Ephesian church for doing, It is the moderators that need to stand up and say they have done wrong, But alas your character is not likely to allow that. It is you that need to publically apologize and repent for silencing the Spirit on your site, and it is you that are guilty, of allowing this to fall upon the people there, it is you who have this blood upon your head now, as I have warned you and you have failed to heed my warning as a watchmen for the LORD.

You may not like this response, but it is the truth and this comes from the Spirit of Truth. Toleration of nicolaitanism as you have done is what needs repentance, not the hatred of this work of the devil. All you are doing with your tolerance is opening the door to all sorts of occult spirits to enter in, and all they have to do is report those who are exposing them as violating TOS and they will silence opposition. This has already infected most mainline churches in the U.S. In the form of NAR teachings, they may claim all the right doctrines but they do not know Jesus personally and Christ will say to them "i never knew you", the question is, where do you stand? This is about your soul as much as it is about your role as moderator.

You write well when you say...

"They know full well they are allowing wolves among the sheep and do nothing about it, instead they encourage them while silencing those who expose them."

I left because the Mod's silenced me twice by cutting off my posts and were saying in the end that they were going to do it again. That idiot who is a useful tool for the enemy I could handle. It was the Mod's I could not stop from cutting me off. And since I like you is why I will share a little Scripture with you concerning the power that you somehow think could be mine...

1 Corinthians 2:5
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power (dunamis) of God.

1 Corinthians 4:20
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. (dunamis)

Ephesians 1:19
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power (dunamis) to usward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, (kratos) [The Greek word "kratos" means the force of superior strength.]

Ephesians 3:16
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might (dunamis) by his spirit in the inner man;

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power (dunamis) that worketh in us,

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power (kratos) of his might.

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, (dunamis) according to his glorious power, (kratos)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, (dunamis) and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 3:5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power (dunamis) thereof: from such turn away.

Thanks,
I will give you one set of scriptures in return:

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. (2 Cor. 10:3-6)

Read that whole chapter, especially verses 12-18. You have been given a gift, use it for His Glory, and in meekness.

God Bless.

I tried this "bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" for many years and could not get it to work. And lo and behold one day I found myself living it. And I thought wait just a cotton picken minute here. This obedience of Christ is done in the spirit. The old man can't do a darn thing. The flesh profiteth nothing.

"Read that whole chapter: especially verses 12-18"
What chapter?

"You have been given a gift"
What's the gift?

what chapter?

2 cor. 10

what gift?

discerning of spirits

I will read 2 Corinthians 10 right now.

May I ask for a verse where it says discerning of spirits is a gift.

Re: Discerning of spirits

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: (1 Cor. 12:10)

Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. (mal 3:18)

The Word Discern in the Hebrew is ra'ah which means to perceive or see. It is a gift of the "seer" in scripture. It is the eyesalve of God being applied which allows you to see the motivations of the people you are dealing with. This is both positive and negative. You can see saints of God empowered by the Holy Spirit and you can see demons at work in people.

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. (Heb. 5:14)

This is a visual gift, When it falls on a person it usually manifests in the ability to see the evil spirits opposing you, but it also allows you to see the light which emminates from the saints of God. The gift allows you to "judge" between good and evil on a motivational level. In that respect there is great power in that gift. It must be wielded with all meekness and for the glory of God, with the idea and hope of leading those lost souls to repentance and the cross, and edification of those whom the light is shining from them to reach their potential in the Spirit and not become complacent in their walk.

All believers in Christ have discernment by the Spirit, But those with the gift of discerning of spirits can see the spiritual realm, with the heart and mind of Christ. Just like any believer can receive a word of Prophecy and not the gift of prophecy, or can heal, but not have the gift of healing.

Let the Holy Spirit guide you in using this gift, Not the carnal mind. Read the full context of the passage from Mal.3 to see and understand how this gift is withheld only to be revealed in the end. All those false prophets of the end times will become visible to you, and you will begin to see their real motivations, and in the end not fall for the strong delusion.

I Pray with Paul the following prayer over you:

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (Eph. 3:14-21)

God Bless.

Two things come to mind as I look at your post.

1.) 1 Corinthians 12:10 does not call discerning of spirits a gift. However, verse 7 does call them the manifestation of the Spirit.

2.) I do wonder what part of the Scripture pertains to strong meat and what part is considered for babes. I'm mostly concerned with the babes part. Somehow I have a feeling there's a whole bunch of grown people walking around the church in diapers.

2.) I do wonder what part of the Scripture pertains to strong meat and what part is considered for babes. I'm mostly concerned with the babes part. Somehow I have a feeling there's a whole bunch of grown people walking around the church in diapers.

This is the gift manifesting in you. Instead of insulting those, learn that you should encourage that growth. Paul planted the seed, Apollus watered the seed, It is God that grants the growth. We are either planting or watering seed that is the role of those called to serve Him.

Some verses to explain the "diapers" obviously 1 Corinthians 3:1-5, a Key one is Eph. 4:14 in its full context.

Every Christian goes through the "diaper" phase, some just are stuck there, this is known as complacency. It is the sin this Laodicean church is known for. The following article is well written in explaining the problem.

https://stephenonbible.blogspot.com/2011/10/three-tragic-signs-of-complacency.html

1.) I don't see your gift or the insult. The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man. It's the effects of the new birth and all Christians have those functions.

2.) Yeah I'm not wondering where in the Bible babes are mentioned. But what part is for babes. Could it be where Paul tells that to put on the new man because they had no idea there was an new man? Stuff like that I wonder about.

1. You seeing the church in "diapers" is part of that gift manifesting in you. It can be insulting if you use this gift to condemn and or belittle the "babes in Christ" instead of watering and edifying them. Read the Link below on this gift, because like all the 9 gifts You need to learn how to use them and grow in them. It will also give you some more scripture than i have on this gift.

https://thinkaboutsuchthings.com/gift-of-discerning-spirits/#:~:text=The%20gift%20of%20discerning%20of%20spirits%20is%20the,a%20spirit%20is%20around%20or%20operating%20through%20someone.

2.In 1 John 2, John speaks of three "Types" of Christians. "Little children, Young men and fathers." If You take the Beatitudes and group them by threes you will also see this, and it is the "path" we walk on as Christians, just like we mature physically we also mature Spiritually over time. Peter in 1 Peter 1 speaks of the ultimate goal of this maturation process by saying add to your faith virtue, and to virtue Knowledge, all the way to the ultimate goal to brotherly love add Agape Love (2 Peter 1:5-7) It is this Agape Love that marks a saint.

When You see this, is when you will see what the real enemy of growth in Christ is, and that is complacency. Getting stuck in one stage of this growth process. For some it is textualism, for others it is pride of intellect, for others it is status in the church, or prosperity in the world, that deceive them into thinking they are "in need of nothing" as is the case with the Laodiceans.

When the Lord called me, he gave me two questions to ask, that apply to this. firstly, to those who are in the know, the question was "can the teacher be taught?" Meaning is that leader or bible student able to hear what the Spirit is saying to the church? Or are they so set in their ways that they cannot receive unsealing and revelation from the Holy Spirit. This being vital in the process of growth.

The second is more of a statement than a question, it is; "it is not about me being right, but us getting it right." This gets to the heart of the matter both for myself and for the ones he sends me to speak to. What growth entails is a right attitude, one of learning from one another and fellowship, not dictate and certitude. Each of us is a diverse part of the body, whereas at times before I would condemn say a Calvinist, I now appreciate what they teach rightly and try to explain to them where they see things wrongly in fellowship rather than a condemning heart.

I could say this with regard to conditional security and eternal security as well, the Word of God supports both positions, But what I was missing being raised in eternal security as a doctrine, was that a believer has to reach the full assurance of the faith not by doctrine but by experience. Until that Point, we need to walk through the valley of doubt till we are besides ourselves, and learn to trust fully in God, and his provision to keep us... Not of ourselves lest any man boast.

People get stuck in these divides, and they also prevent that growth from occurring, here are two of the biggest divides in the modern church, which are a non issue for me anyway, because of the fellowship I have had with those who think differently than I do, but By the same token, they are still divides, that prevent growth because people get defensive when you challenge their indoctrinated Dogma, and try to open them up to revelation from the Holy Spirt.

I Don't Know if this "helps" or not the questions you asked, But I felt led to share.
God Bless, and May the Good Spirit lead you on level ground. (Psalm 143:10)

It's always "Spirit" when you write and never "spirit" and I wonder why. Let's talk about the trinity. Is it Catholic?

When I speak of the Spirit with a capital S I speak of the Holy Spirit, who is God. When I use a small s I am speaking of the human spirit, and or demonic spirits. This is what the Bible translators do as well.

Re: the trinity. Jesus is God incarnate, in Human form. Just like man has a body soul and spirit, God is all three. Just like each alone is fully you by themselves. I find the best way to express this is mathematically. 1x1x1=1 and 1/1/1=1. there is no difference.

Jesus was and is and is to come, this is the name God gave the Israelites, the I am that I am, expressed in the new testament. In the book of revelation this name is ascribed to the Father and the Son, meaning they are one.

Some verses to consider. Jesus said "before Abraham was, I Am." (John 8:58)

The first 5 verses of Hebrews, are the classic defense of the divinity of Christ.

The Trinity is not a catholic doctrine it is a Christian doctrine, and those with the Holy Spirit can declare that Jesus is the LORD. (1 Cor. 12:3) This being a test of the Spirit in a person who claims to be a Christian.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. (1 Cor. 12:3)

The divinity of the Holy Spirit are found in verses such as Eph. 4:30, and 1 Corinthians 2:7-13.

This confession of Jesus as the Lord is the very essence of being Born again. Without this confession you are believing in different Jesus and a different Gospel than the one of scripture. This is the one doctrine that all false religions transform which defines their fallacy.

The following book says the trinity is Catholic...

When Jesus Became God
by Richard E. Rubenstein

Rubenstein is a secular Jew, and a liberal who has no faith to begin with.

A lot of Hebrew roots teachers also teach this. As Do Mormons, and Jehovah's witnesses.

They have to in order to preach a different Jesus. Jesus was fully God and fully Human, this is the test of the Spirit found in scripture. If He was not God, his sacrifice means nothing, and is no different than a soldier sacrificing his life for his country.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isa. 9:6

I would enjoy understanding why you say "If He was not God, his sacrifice means nothing"?