Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meteors, judgment, DNA change yet pastors (even Baptist) "desensitized" - Jerry Golden vision!

Meteors, judgment, DNA change yet pastors (even Baptist) "desensitized" - Jerry Golden vision!

Obama, Trump, and the Ashen Horse – Donna Sikes LINK

PS.

I forgot to add when I said his hair was pronounced that his head changed like a caricature. some said he had taken something that changed his DNA*** and they believed that is why I saw that. I knew it meant something but couldn’t get a clear understanding of what that particular thing was.

***I asked will Trump or Biden become President
– Servent / Meteors coming - DNA change!? LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRUTH or a semblance of the truth!?  / 
Churches: numbers or TRUTH (Tozer)!? /
Jerry Golden's vision! LINK

Solitaire - Carpenters

And keeping to himself he plays the game
 Without her love
 It always ends the same
 While life goes on around him everywhere
 He's playing solitaire 
And solitare's the only game in town 
And every road that takes him
Takes him down
While life goes on around him everywhere
He's playing solitaire

++++

Prayer or Death

A Vision in the Office.
6-1-04
Jerry Golden

A VISION IN THE OFFICE (6-1-04, by Jerry Golden) LINK:

God spoke to me and said “I thought I’d keep seeing this type of disaster but to my surprise I found myself in a Church, judging from the interior and the looks and sounds I thought it must be a Baptist Church. As I sit there in the presence of God unable to speak I heard the Pastor give a short glib standard salvation message, and I watched the people who were frightened and unable to understand why all this was happening to them. Many were destitute without food and no way to purchase any.

One man interrupted the Pastor and said “…why haven’t you prepared us, why haven’t you warned us?” The Pastor begins to cry and the people got up and left him standing behind the pulpit.

It was then I noticed an amazing thing, the Pastor fell to the floor and he was dead.

I ask God why more Pastors hasn’t prepared the Believers, and He told me that they have been desensitized by Y2K and felt they couldn’t tell them to prepare again. But those Pastors who knew to prepare their congregations and did not will wish they had never known Me; I will tell them I never knew them.

It was then God said to me, “only those who truly know Me would overcome and witness My great salvation, for all temporal things will perish but those born of the Spirit will see Eternal Life.” I then ask God what would He have me to do? God told me then, that I was to continue on the task set before me and not to look back, that many would be saved.