Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The coming Storm: NessaSmart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuzDeOP5icc

Re: The coming Storm: NessaSmart

I Shared this on the other forum, and there have been 93 responses to this video everything from appreciation to disgust for it. Such a simple message draws so much controversy it amazes me.

I think what is showing is the times of uncertainty we are living in, the fear and trepidation of what is coming in this country, and the failure of most to have that foundation in the providence of God. The Spiritual preparation being more important than than the Physical prepping for what is the coming storm. There are no 'concrete" shelters out there, only one shelter on the rock, in the tabernacle of God. The carnal mind sees a tent a flimsy physical shelter, the Spirit sees the presence of God, some choose to enter that presence others will not.

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/the-coming-storm-prophetic-dream.36199/

With the "loss" (stolen or otherwise) in the election of Trump, who so many Christians were counting on to save them and had their faith in, this shock to the system is creating fear in them and uncertainty which they do not know how to handle. It is this insecurity and testing that will try the faith of many, and Judgment begins at the house of God.

It seems to me God is purposely allowing this election uncertainty, which effects the people on a global scale, to test our resolve, to either lose our trust in Him, or than it will enlarge our faith and trust to a new level, preparing us for our soon departure.

It is also bringing the whole body of Christ on the same level, phasing out those who held a monopoly on the church--replacing them with His own presence, power, and Anointing!

Amen Ben,
winnowing is the Word that comes to mind. The wheat is beaten in the tribulum and then cast into the wind which winnows away the chaff.