Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 10th day to the 12th day of the TENTH MONTH is a BAD TIME.

FIRST of all, JUST IN CASE:

On August 26, 2016, I had a DREAM of seeing Satanist KIM KARDASHIAN wearing PINK.
1,870-71 days later, she appears wearing PINK while hosting the first 2021-2022 episode of Saturday Night Live (SNL = Satan NEVER Leaves) that started Saturday October 9th at 11:30 PM/ET and ended at 1:00 AM/ET today Sunday October 10th.

From and including: Thursday, August 26, 2021 (the 5th ANNIVERSARY OF THE DREAM) To, but not including Saturday, October 9, 2021 (the night the SNL EPISODE STARTED)
Result: 44 DAYS = 1 month, 13 days excluding the end date.

KIM KARDASHIAN WEST on 'SNL': HER "FUNNIEST" MOMENTS.

Live from New York it was Saturday night and Kim Kardashian West did better than some people thought she would. Even Kardashian West pointed out in her monologue that she seemed an odd choice to host "Saturday Night Live." It was one of her many funny moments on "SNL":

ROASTING the (Satanic) family and KANYE (the NEPHILIM she has for "husband"):

Her opening monologue didn't cut anyone in her INNER CIRCLE any slack, including herself.
MORE Here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/10/entertainment/kim-kardashian-snl-moments/index.html?utm_source=trendbar

To see More of Satanist Kim wearing PINK while hosting "Satan Never Leaves" (SNL): https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=snl+kim+kardashian

YOU'RE A BAD MAN! (Twilight Zone)

Behold. This BAD MAN represents ALL AmeFrican men, women and WHATEVER in between (of ALL races) that serve SATAN and follow and/or wonder after his GAY son BARRY.

XanxiuZ - Aug 14, 2011

This is the reason "SNL" SATAN (aka, Allah, Barry Soetoro, Barack HomObama) can never leave (AmeFrica, the United SATANIC States):

Revelation 2:13 I know where YOU DWELL, where SATAN’S THRONE IS.

So, WHERE is Satan's throne? Revelation 13: has the answer: "To IT (Antichrist Obama) the DRAGON (Allah) gave HIS POWER and HIS THRONE and GREAT AUTHORITY."
Self explanatory ... IF you know WHO (or WHAT) the most powerful nation in the Satanic world is.

Forbes Media calls Muslim Barack Obama "the 44th leader of the free world." Meaning, that the president of the United Satanic AmeFrica is the "LEADER of the FREE (of God) (New) world (Order.)"
Source: https://www.forbes.com/profile/barack-obama/?sh=43f565ab7331

We ALL know Antichrist Obama is running the SHADOW Government with his N.W.O. puppet O'Bi-Den posing a "president." So, that makes HomObama the "SHADOW leader of the free world."

So, according to a watchman, the 10th day to the 12th day of the TENTH MONTH is a BAD TIME.
READ HERE: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/rauld620.htm

WE GO UP WHEN THE MISSILES OF OCTOBER COME DOWN :
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/rauld610-2.htm

OCTOBER SURPRISE? http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/ruby928.htm

In her most recent video, "REAL DATE 7TH MONTH," God's Gifts says:

07:04 In the Biblical Hebrew month this will be the seventh (SEPTEM) month known as TISHRI.
11:11 We've just past TRUMPETS as we are now in
11:19 We're starting our third day right now.
11:22 So, third day out of the 10 before ATONEMENT.
11:27 So, the 10th day is ATONEMENT.

God's Gifts VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDtF-uk9qxU

Re: The 10th day to the 12th day of the TENTH MONTH is a BAD TIME.

LITTLE GIRL CAN'T STOP CRYING SAYING JESUS IS COMING FOR HIS PEOPLE.

As we can see in the video, the girl is hysterically crying "El VIENE!" ("HE's COMING!") as IF the time of HIS COMING is SOONER than we think.

COMMENTS:

- Jessica Fernandez: The SENSE OF URGENCY BEHIND HER CRYING I can tell she knows the truth.
I felt the same after I started having dreams in 2019. I would wake up with the same pain in my heart for the unsaved. For the people who don’t know God. HE’S COMING SOON. Repent and pray that we may be found worthy. TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

- Everlasting Life: SHE IS IN TRAVAIL. A FERVENT SPIRIT. Her prayer will avail much. God is using her pure heart in her fervent prayer. JESUS IS COMING!

- Monica Colbert: Wow, THIS IS CHILLING! We believers are ready for our Lord and Savior's return!!
Stay blessed everyone! Sending love to you all!!

- Share & Encourage video: Yall dont feel the URGENCY IN YOUR SPIRIT????
HE'S COMING AND NOT FOR EVERYONE.

- Terry Speller: This made me have tears 😭 in my eyes 👀 and I can see THE URGENCY IN HER FACE AND ACTIONS. omg 😱

- American Muscle: I speak Spanish and she clearly says exactly what they translated there.
JESUS IS COMING. NO DOUBT.

SisterInChrist - Oct 7, 2021

According to God's Gifts, we're still in the 7th (SEPTEM) Hebrew month of Tishrei.

In the JULIAN calendar, we're still in the 9th month of a "SEPTEM(7)BER to REMEMBER" until October 13th (JULIAN SEPTEMBER 30th.)

And, according to God's "8/1 is 7/1", where 8 = OCTO(ber) and 7 = SEPTEM(ber), we're still in the month of SEPTEM(7)ber (until the last day of Gregorian October.)

COULD Silva Shirry's 10-Day warning be "related" to "The 10th day to the 12th day of the TENTH MONTH is a BAD TIME" ?!

Behold. IF nothing happens between today Gregorian OCTOBER 10th and Wednesday Gregorian OCTOBER 13th (Julian September 30th), THEN I'll be WATCHING every single Gregorian day for the rest of this Gregorian month of OCTOBER ... until the very last day we leave this NAUSEOUS SATANIC CREATION which is nothing else than a FILTHY cesspool FULL of filthy Homosexuals (including filthy Lesbians), filthy Feminists, corrupt politicians, corrupt businessmen, corrupt scientists (especially those in the "mediSINe" industry), corrupt "experts," SATANIC rulers, SATANIC authorities, SATANIC cosmic powers over this present SATANIC darkness, SATANIC spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places and a Satanic dwelling place for DEMOnCRATs.

A NAUSEOUS SATANIC CREATION that has become a haunt for every UNCLEAN SPIRIT, a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN BIRD, a haunt for EVERY UNCLEAN AND DETESTABLE BEAST.

The "funny" thing is the CREATOR of ALL this FILTHINESS is the ONE complaining of the very strong Earthly STENCH reaching with its "fragrance" even into the Throne Room of GOD in HEAVEN.
While WE, down here, are the ONES not only being FORCED to smell but to "eat the stinky SATANIC cake." "LUCKY" us that JESUS is "COMING SOON."

Thank You, FATHER, for being so "NICE" and so "MERCIFUL." Have a very happy COLUMBUS DAY ...
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS !!!

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE 10TH DAY OF THE OCTO (8TH) HEBREW MONTH OF CHESHVAN:

Elliot Hong (10 Oct 2021) "THE DOOR TO THE BANQUET AND THE ARK COULD BE SHUT ON CHESHVAN 10"

Dear Doves:
I THINK THAT THE CLOSING OF THE DOOR TO THE BANQUET AND THE ARK COULD BE MATCHED.

Cheshvan 10 this year is from the sunset of 10/15 to the sunset of 10/16.
And it's possible that "THE MIDNIGHT CRY" could be heard 7 days or 3 days BEFORE Cheshvan 10.
Kilauea volcano erupted at 3:20pm on 9/29 (Simchat Torah).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeyQDuB26Kg

And in the previous letter, I claimed that 3:20pm could represent Rev.3:20.
"BEHOLD, I STAND AT THE DOOR, AND KNOCK: IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE, AND OPEN THE DOOR,
I WILL COME IN TO HIM, AND WILL SUP WITH HIM, AND HE WITH ME."
Thus it's possible that the final calling was given from Simchat Torah on 9/29.
A question is how long the final calling will be.
It's 11 days from 9/29 to 10/9 which is 7 days before Cheshvan 10, and 11 means JUDGMENT.
It's 14 days from 9/29 to 10/12 which is 3 days before Cheshvan 10, and 14 means SALVATION.
It's 17 days from 9/29 to 10/16, Cheshvan 10.
17 means Victory, and is the number of 153 as it's written in John 21:11.
And it's possible that the Remnant will be birthed on 10/16.
Then the Remnant could witness for 40 days from Cheshvan 17 after 7 days of the training.
40 days from Cheshvan 17 comes to the mid-point of Hanukkah.
The center candle "the Shamash" of Menorah represents the Lord and Shavout.
Thus there is a connection between Shavout and the center candle of Hanukkiah.
We all know the History of Hanukkah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXA6TdTdAKk

And the Lord observed Hanukkah and said the important message as it's written in John 10:27-29.
Thus Hanukkah could be the last chance for those who didn't prepare their temples holy to be the Firstfruits.
Haggai 2:20-23 give a couple of important clues as well.
3 Days of Darkness could occur during Hanukkah since it said "I AM GOING TO SHAKE THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH."
And it's possible that the attack of Gog and Magog to Israel could occur at the end of Hanukkah.
Also according to Zola Levitte's teaching, 8 feasts from Pesach to Hanukkah represent Human Gestation. Hopefully this theory becomes a reality this time.

MARANATHA!
Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2021/ellioth1010.htm

Jean Stepnoski (10 Oct 2021) "CHESHVAN 10: NOAH 8 BOARDING CALL DAY"

According to the Book of Genesis, there was the Methuselah-Noah Family Line for 10 Generations from Adam and Eve. Generation 11: the sons of Noah were Ham, Shem, and Japeth. Noah was “perfect in his generations” since there was no genetic taint, no mixing of fallen angel DNA with human DNA to create the Nephilim, the satanic spawn. It was this family line ONLY that was not corrupted in DNA. The future of humankind was in grave peril. The Order of Creation: angels, humans, animals, and birds were distinct and separate classes of Creation, which were NEVER to be combined in DNA experimental mixtures. Attempting to play creator, with human DNA combined the DNA with other creatures, was strictly FORBIDDEN. No human GMO hybrids, no mixing of seed.

The Noah 8 spent a lot of time, in faith, building the tri-level boat. The ark was a rustic, primitive, ugly black tub on scaffolding. It was not like charming and pretty paintings about it. This was nothing like “Carnival’s got the fun” at all. A monstrosity, it was probably considered “Noah’s Folly” and a real eyesore. Covered with slathered on thick pitch (tar) on the outside and the inside, it had an acid and offensive smell. Like an outhouse or a sewer. These things kept people away from it, other than the Noah 8. They were LEFT ALONE to build it. These things deflected away the violence of other people with evil intensions, and the terror inducing giant Nephilim. Very ironic PROTECTION was given to the family Noah by Elohim, utilizing ugliness and stench.

MONTH 2, Day 10 was the BOARDING CALL Day for the Noah 8, for the few among the many. Almost all people were PERMANENTLY EXCLUDED from the ark, as of this day. Soon, on CHESHVAN 17, the rain began. Then deluge. Then the Great Flood. Yet this massive destruction by water served as proofs and validations of the trust of the Noah 8 in the sure promises of Elohim. Both Cheshvan 10 and 17, Month 2 Day 10 and Day 17, are important. But the KEY DATE is Cheshvan 10: Boarding Call Day with final readiness begun. This was a subtle PAY OFF DAY for the long years of ark building TRUST near those neighbors with lousy gifts of perpetual ridicule and vilification. The many treated the Noah 8 as the excluded, the demeaned, the stigmatized, the insulted, the stupid, and the pariahs. WHO are like the Noah 8 this year? In 2021? Those who refuse to change their DNA with mixtures offered to them?
As before, so again? The Messiah said “As the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.” Each individual human being, according to the Book of Genesis, is “made in the image and likeness of Elohim” at the instant of conception. Changing DNA of people is not the will of Abba Father or the Messiah. Please remember what the Messiah also said. “SEE THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU.”

For 20 centuries, in His words, has the Messiah given all of humankind a clue about the approach of the Season of the Resurrection? The Noah 8 Boarding Call Anniversary Day will be 10-16 to 17 on the Torah (Creation) Calendar in 2021. All aboard the symbolic ARK OF FAITH, during Cheshvan Days 1-10?
We shall know soon what Cheshvan 10 is meant to be this year…

With Love and Shalom,
Jean
Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2021/jeans1010.htm

In her message, NOTICE that Jean says:

1- MONTH 2, Day 10 was the BOARDING CALL Day for the Noah 8 (those EXPECTING for the Day of the LORD to come), and

2- This was a subtle PAY OFF DAY for the long years of ARK building.

In the DREAM I had of the HARVEST WORKERS in white, waiting for the BOSS to be paid for their work and the BOSS telling them "You will get paid in TWO days":

COULD the "TWO DAYS to receive their PAY" be referring to the SECOND Month of CHESHVAN and the PAY OFF day be referring to the actual day they will be receiving their PAY ?!

Listen and learn from Rabbi Isaac's Dvar Torah teaching on Torah Parashah Noach! TORAH PARASHAH NOACH (נֹחַ‎) is Hebrew for the name “NOAH”, and is the second weekly Torah portion in the annual cycle of Torah readings covering Genesis 6:9–11:32 and tells us the story of the cleansing of the earth…

NOACH - D'VAR TORAH WITH DEEPER UNDERSTANDING!

Assembly of Called-Out Believers - Oct 7, 2021

THE RAPTURE AIRPLANE VS. THE LEFT BEHIND AIRPLANES ?!

THE RAPTURE AIRPLANE. - Shane Caldeira - May 8, 2021 at 8:21 AM

Shalom,
In late 2017, I had one of the most real-life dreams/visions that I have ever had, and I actually felt my senses were sharper in the dream than in real life. It was around the time of the Revelation 12 sign on Feast of Trumpets in 2017 and one night I was praying for a dream or vision of the rapture and if I was ready. I immediately became very tired and fell asleep, and in the dream/vision I was sitting on a passenger airplane and looked to my left and saw others putting their belongings in the storage shelves above and sitting down.

I immediately woke up and had this understanding that the plane ride was a metaphor for the rapture
(1 Corinthians 15:52), and that I was on the rapture airplane and waiting for everyone to get on board, to get ready, and then we fly to the Father’s House in Heaven.

I just saw today, May 8th, 2021, that a brother in Christ posted a dream that he had about “taking off” in an airplane and it was confirmed by another Christian! The rapture airplane is ready to take off and depart at any moment! Please take the dream to the Lord Jesus for a personal confirmation.
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/the-rapture-airplane-shane-caldeira/

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CANCELS MORE THAN 1,000 FLIGHTS SUNDAY.

The LONG WEEKEND got a BIT LONGER for Southwest customers after the airline canceled more than 1,000 flights on Sunday (October 10.) That's roughly 27% of its daily operations. It's the second day of mass cancellations by the world's largest low-cost carrier.

The company blamed the cancellations ON AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL PROBLEMS and LIMITED STAFFING in Florida as well as BAD WEATHER.

"We've continued diligent work throughout the weekend to reset our operation with a focus on getting aircraft and crews repositioned to take care of our customers," the airline in a statement Sunday.
MORE Here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/10/business/southwest-cancellations/index.html

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT WOES CONTINUE: 1,000 SUNDAY CANCELLATIONS …
AND COUNTING.

PIC Source: https://news.yahoo.com/southwest-airlines-cancels-more-1-171514976.html

SOUTHWEST has canceled 1,018 Sunday flights as of 2 p.m. ET, according to flight tracker FlightAware. That's 28% of the the airline's scheduled flights and the highest of any U.S. airline by a wide margin.
AMERICAN AIRLINES has canceled 63 flights, or 2% of its operation, while Spirit Airlines canceled 32 flights, or 4% of its flights, according to FlightAware.

The U.S. airports with the heaviest flight cancellations for departures and arrivals Sunday are all big Southwest “hubs,” even if the airline doesn't refer to them as such: Denver, Baltimore, Dallas Love Field, Las Vegas and Chicago Midway.

Southwest's Sunday cancellation are on top of 808 cancellations on Saturday, or nearly one in four flights. This during a busy travel weekend given a FEDERAL HOLIDAY ON MONDAY.

The airline blamed the problem on air traffic control issues and weather. In a statement Saturday the airline expressed optimism its operations on Sunday would improve, not worsen.
Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/southwest-airlines-flight-woes-continue-150820206.html

"THINKING" OUT LOUD.

This afternoon, around 2:20 PM/ET, I went to "PRESIDENT" SUPERMARKET.
I purchased 10 items, so I went through the "10 items or less" cash register.
The sub-total was $19.55, plus $0.42 tax = $19.97 total. I paid with a $20 bill, so the cashier gave me 3 pennies back. I noticed that one of them was kind of "different."
When I got to my car, I took a closer look and saw the coin in question was a 1977 CANADIAN cent.
2021- 1977 = 44 years (Referring to the 44th ILLEGAL potus and last Antichrist ?!)

I did know today, October 11th is THANKSGIVING DAY in Canada (my calendar shows that holiday and Columbus Day, as well.) So, I saw the Canadian penny given on the same day as Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving as one of the MANY coincidences I encounter on a very frequent basis.

A while after I got home back from the supermarket, I went online to check on the YouTube "end-times" Channels I keep in the bookmark pocket. I came across a FEW "interesting" videos."

1- HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

This is a CANADIAN Channel.
Behold. Today, October 11th is Thanksgiving Day in CANADA and September 11, 2021 in God's "8/1 is 7/1" = Gregorian 10/11/21 = 9/11/21 = Lisaleenie's 11192 ?!

Special Needs Ministry - Oct 10, 2021

2- "THE WAIT...IS...OVER!!!!!" GLORY TO GOD! HALLELUJAH!!! POWERFUL HOLY SPIRIT EXPERIENCE!!

NOW, NOW, NOW !!!

L4JRapture - Oct 11, 2021

3- JESUS Sent An Angel to tell Me this URGENT Message of THE RAPTURE | 2021

01:54 He looked at me and he took his hand and pointed
01:58 and he said: "DO YOU KNOW THE LORD IS COMING, right?
02:06 The angel vanishes and as he does
02:10 several lightning bolts occurred.
02:13 An ALARM CLOCK pops up right behind him written in yellow and these were the numbers
02:27 12 means MIDNIGHT.
02:33 I woke up at 5 28 am and the HOLY SPIRIT urged me to look it up.
02:41 Guys, it literally means "TO MEET FACE TO FACE."

SavingLives LLC - Oct 11, 2021

4- MIDNIGHT BELL HAS STRUCK - WEEK OF REMEMBRANCE. High M Earthquakes.
Tsunami P 1 A For Alaska 6.9M

DOMINO EFFECT HAS BEGUN!

Mich Beryl - Oct 11, 2021

STRONG EARTHQUAKE MAGNITUDE 6.9 ALEUTIAN ISLANDS ALASKA.

Mary Greeley News - Oct 11, 2021

5- Dream: 144,000 WILL BE LEAVING ANY DAY NOW! TO WORK THE HARVEST!

Servant of Elohiym - Oct 11, 2021

Strong 6.4 Quake Hits The HOLIDAY ISLAND of Crete

NOTE: According to the article, this was a 6.3 magnitude earthquake.
However, according to earthquake.usgs.gov, it was a 6.4 magnitude: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=greece+earthquake+today

A powerful magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck the GREEK HOLIDAY ISLAND of Crete on Tuesday, the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre said.
The quake was at a depth of 10 km (6.2 miles), EMSC said.
Source: https://www.albawaba.com/news/strong-63-quake-hits-holiday-island-crete-1450587

GREEK HOLIDAY ISLAND ?!

=
PIC 1 Source:https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/economist-2015-cover-filled-cryptic-symbols-dire-predictions/
PIC 2 Source: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us6000ftxu/executive

The 10-12th of the 10th Month is GONE, right ?!

"02:33 I woke up at 5 28 am and the HOLY SPIRIT urged me to look it up.
02:41 Guys, it literally means "TO MEET FACE TO FACE."
"

WE WILL SOON SEE HIM FACE TO FACE! STAY STRONG!

Messenger Of The Lord - Oct 10, 2021

URGΕΝT! THE CΑNΑRΥ ΙSLΑNDS CΑTΑSTRΟPΗΕ COULD ΡUT ΕNTΙRΕ EAST COAST UΝDΕR WΑTΕR! ABOUT(ALL REVEALED)

Godrules - Oct 12, 2021

ISRAEL: WE'RE CROSSING THE RIVER JORDAN! (dream I had from God)

Shine The Light - Oct 13, 2021

RED OCTOBER

FEAR NO MAN - Oct 12, 2021

The 10-12th of the 10th Month is GONE, right ?!

JUDGMENT DAY / ASTEROID

Mark Allison 88 - Oct 12, 2021

FINAL COUNTDOWN RAPTURE Pt 1: 10/14-18 AS THE DAYS OF NOAH’S WERE:
Enter The Ark 10th Days Of 2nd Month.

Mich Beryl - Oct 13, 2021

FINAL COUNTDOWN PART 2: AS THE DAYS OF NOAH WERE SO SHALL THE SON OF MAN BE.

Mich Beryl - Oct 13, 2021