Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Strange KIA SUV Commercial that I saw

Here is the strange commercial I saw for KIA SUV's...

:01 A man in a red shirt is by a white tent, and he is blowing a bugal. (It reminded me of the Feast of Trumpets and Sukkot, as well as the Rapture and Wedding Supper of the Lamb.)

:03 Drivers reverse direction upon hearing the bugal. (Repentance or Apostasy?)

:07 A match is struck, fire started. (When the God's wrath is poured out upon the earth, the world will burn with fire.)

:09 A black and white SUV race up a dirt road

:14 Chopping onion, tomatoes in background. (No more tears for those in heaven, or the beginning of sorrows for those left on earth?)

:17 Yellow and red car

:17 Fish on grill. (Representing Christians? Perhaps the Tribulation saints who will go through the fire?)

:20 White, black, red, and yellow SUV's. (Similar to the four horsemen of the Apocalypse who rode a white horse, black horse, red horse, and pale horse.)

:26 Drivers meet up with the man with a red shirt on the top of a hill who has dinner waiting. (Raptured believers meeting up with Jesus? Or a mockery of the Wedding Supper of the Lamb, where the AntiChrist is revealed to the world?!)

Re: The Strange KIA SUV Commercial that I saw

Thanks so much for sharing and great observations. There's a lot going in in that commercial. The man blowing the trumpet at the very beginning before the cars drive in together.

The commercial is exactly 40 seconds. 40 is a very significant number in the bible.

https://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/40.html

I think I will download the video, and watch it in slow motion. There may be much more going on than what we can observe by watching it at regular speed.

A Few BIBLICAL "COINCIDENCES."

I - THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont. The film has been interpreted as being grounded in Christian mysticism. ANDY IS OFFERED AS A MESSIANIC, CHRIST-LIKE FIGURE, with RED describing him early in the film as having an aura that engulfs and protects him from Shawshank. The scene in which Andy and several inmates tar the prison roof can be seen as A RECREATION OF THE LAST SUPPER, with Andy obtaining beer/wine for the twelve inmates/disciples as Freeman describes them as the "LORDS OF ALL CREATION" invoking Jesus' blessing. Director Frank Darabont responded that this was not his deliberate intention, but he wanted people to find their own meaning in the film. The discovery of THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO ("LAMB") record is described in the screenplay as akin to finding the Holy Grail, bringing the prisoners to a halt, and causing THE SICK TO RISE UP in their beds ("...THE DEAD in Christ shall RISE FIRST. Then we which are alive and remain ...")

Early in the film, Warden Norton quotes JESUS CHRIST to describe himself to Andy, saying, "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD", declaring himself Andy's SAVIOR, but this description can also reference LUCIFER, the bearer of light. Indeed, the warden does not enforce the general rule of law, but chooses to enforce his own rules and punishments as he sees fit, becoming a law unto himself, LIKE THE BEHAVIOR OF SATAN. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shawshank_Redemption

Behold. According to the date (September 23, 1966) on this post card, "Messianic" Andy escaped ("CAME UP HITHER") in September (SEPTEM) 1966:

PIC Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7670261839930152/

=

DAILY BUGLE is the name of the newspaper presented in the film "THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION."

In "SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (RAPTURE)" (1994) A Newspaper Is Shown That Is From the DAILY BUGLE, This Shows That This Film Is In The Same Cinematic Universe As The Sam Raimi SPIDERMAN Movies. "DAILY BUGLE" is the paper PETER PARKER works for in SPIDER-MAN.
PIC 1 Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/****tymoviedetails/comments/oeq38y/in_shawshank_redemption_1994_a_newspaper_is_shown/
PIC 2 Source: https://www.mobygames.com/game/iphone/spider-man-total-mayhem/screenshots/gameShotId,492606/

The same SPIDERMAN on THE ECONOMIST 2015 Cover:

IMAGE Source: https://www.economist.com/unknown/2014/12/30/digital-highlights-december-30th-2014

II - ":17 FISH ON GRILL. (Representing Christians? Perhaps the Tribulation saints who will go through the fire?)"

John 21 - Jesus Appears to Seven (SEPTEM) Disciples
4 Just as day was breaking, JESUS stood on the shore; yet the disciples did not know that it was Jesus.
5 Jesus said to them, “CHILDREN, DO YOU HAVE ANY FISH?” They answered him, “No.”
6 He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.”
9 When they got out on land, THEY SAW A CHARCOAL FIRE IN PLACE, with FISH LAID OUT ON IT ("FISH ON GRILL"), and BREAD. 10 Jesus said to them, “BRING SOME OF THE FISH THAT YOU HAVE JUST CAUGHT.” 11 So Simon PETER ("PARKER") went aboard and hauled the NET ("WEB") ashore, full of large fish, 153 of them. And although there were so many, the net was not torn. 12 Jesus said to them, “COME AND HAVE BREAKFAST.” Now none of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?”
They knew it was the Lord. 13 Jesus came and took the bread and gave it to them, and so with the fish.
14 This was now THE THIRD TIME that Jesus was REVEALED to the disciples AFTER HE WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD.
("...THE DEAD in Christ shall RISE FIRST: Then we which are alive and remain ...")

Behold. NOTICE that Verse 9 says "When they got out on land, THEY SAW A CHARCOAL FIRE IN PLACE, with FISH LAID OUT ON IT. Jesus said to them, “BRING SOME OF THE FISH THAT YOU HAVE JUST CAUGHT.” Meaning that the FISH they saw laying on fire were NOT part of the 153 FISH they had caught. Where did JESUS got those FISH (and BREAD) from ?!

III - ":26 DRIVERS MEET UP WITH THE MAN WITH A RED SHIRT ON THE TOP OF A HILL WHO HAS DINNER WAITING. (Raptured believers meeting up with Jesus? Or a mockery of the Wedding Supper of the Lamb, where the AntiChrist is revealed to the world?!)"

In John 21, after JESUS has asked Peter THREE times (the THREE times PETER denied JESUS) if he (Peter) loved HIM and to FEED HIS SHEEP, JESUS told Peter to "FOLLOW ME” (to "MOUNT ZION.")

Revelation 14 says, "1 Then I looked, and behold, on MOUNT ZION STOOD THE LAMB, and with him 144,000 who had HIS NAME and HIS FATHER’S NAME written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, 3 and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for THEY ARE VIRGINS. It is these WHO FOLLOW THE LAMB WHEREVER HE GOES. These have been redeemed from mankind as FIRSTFRUITS FOR GOD and THE LAMB, 5 and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are BLAMELESS."

Behold. The FOUR Horses of the Apocalypse ("white, black, red and pale" SUV's) are going up NOT to CHRIST's Mount Zion but to the top (CRATER) of the VOLCANO the angel from the Bottomless Pit they have for king is coming out of.

A Non-BIBLICAL "COINCIDENCE."

On another post, I WROTE:

A "FUN" FACT.
The HYUNDAI CRETA is partially named after the island of CRETE, as well as being related to the ENGLISH WORD “creative.”
HOW DID HYUNDAI GET ITS NAME?
In 1947, the Hyundai Engineering and Construction Company was founded.
The name 'Hyundai' means 'MODERN TIMES', deriving from the Korean word 'HYUN' (현) which means 'MODERN' or 'PRESENT' and 'DAI' (대) which refers to 'ERA' or 'GENERATION'.
When the company (Hyundai Construction) split off into a separate brand, it adopted a new slogan that reflected what the NEW BRAND represented:
NEW THINKING, NEW POSSIBILITIES” ("New Beginning", "NEW WORLD ORDER.)
The Korean word 'HYUN' is primarily a gender-neutral name that also means WISE, VIRTUOUS, WORTHY, GOOD. So, another meaning for the word HYUNDAI is:
"A Wise GENERATION," "A Worthy ERA," "A Good DAY" ("A NEW WORLD ORDER.")

The Meaning of the word KIA :

The word KIA has origins in the Chinese language with the first syllable KI meaning TO ARISE (from the SEA ?!) or COME UP OUT OF (the BOTTOMLESS PIT ?!) The second part of the word, A, refers to ASIA.

So, KIA means TO RISE OR COME UP OUT OF ASIA.

Interestingly, K.I.A. means KILLED IN ACTION (a member of the military services who has been killed in action "serving the country" while making politicians and businessmen RICHER.)

Is KIA and HYUNDAI the same?

So, ARE KIA AND HYUNDAI THE SAME COMPANY? No, but Kia and Hyundai are related!

Hyundai Motor Group decided to purchase the Kia auto company in 1998 to keep it afloat. Kia and Hyundai Motor Group operate independently, but HYUNDAI ("the DRAGON") IS THE PARENT COMPANY OF KIA ("the ANTICHRIST") Motors.

Yes. This COMMERCIAL could be a "SUBLIMINAL" message from the SATANIC ELITE for these end-times ... with a FISH (no BREAD) to FEED JESUS' SHEEP.

RING CLOUD OVER JERUSALEM WITH THE SOUND OF A TRUMPET.

SisterInChrist - Oct 12, 2021

FROM Robby's post yesterday:

Robby
Oct 12, 2021 - 7:37PM
The Strange KIA SUV Commercial that I saw LINK

Here is the strange commercial I saw for KIA SUV's...

Dinner Bell |
2022 Kia Lineup of Capable SUVs & Crossovers

Aug 12, 2021

01 A man in a red shirt is by a white tent, and he is blowing a bugal. (It reminded me of the Feast of Trumpets and Sukkot, as well as the Rapture and Wedding Supper of the Lamb.)

:03 Drivers reverse direction upon hearing the bugal. (Repentance or Apostasy?)

:07 A match is struck, fire started. (When the God's wrath is poured out upon the earth, the world will burn with fire.)

:09 A black and white SUV race up a dirt road

:14 Chopping onion, tomatoes in background. (No more tears for those in heaven, or the beginning of sorrows for those left on earth?)

:17 Yellow and red car

:17 Fish on grill. (Representing Christians? Perhaps the Tribulation saints who will go through the fire?)

:20 White, black, red, and yellow SUV's. (Similar to the four horsemen of the Apocalypse who rode a white horse, black horse, red horse, and pale horse.)

:26 Drivers meet up with the man with a red shirt on the top of a hill who has dinner waiting. (Raptured believers meeting up with Jesus? Or a mockery of the Wedding Supper of the Lamb, where the AntiChrist is revealed to the world?!)

++++

Robby:

TOTALLY SHOCKING AND CHILL BUMPS!!

I was looking for this commercial yesterday (I had seen it
on TV before, I believe, and couldn't find it.)
NOTE the white
tent 0:02 LIKE A CHUPPAH*** (a reminder of Tabernacles when
the Jews celebrate the Lord's DELIVERANCES)!!!!!!!!!!

SEE CHUPPAH (white tent) AT 0:02

TABERNACLING WITH GOD AT THE FEAST OF SUKKOT LINK

***THE MEANING OF THE CHUPPAH / WEDDING CANOPY
The word chuppah means covering or protection, and acts as a
symbolic roof, covering the couple who are getting married.
It is where the legal business of betrothal takes place, and
symbolizes the home of the groom, into which the bride is
welcomed. In a Jewish wedding ceremony, the bride and groom
stand under the chuppah, as a symbol of the bridegroom’s
permanent and real home, and the bride in Song of Songs talks
about being invited into her love’s chambers. Like a sukkah,
it’s a temporary shelter symbolizing a home, where there is
great rejoicing and intimate fellowship.

In Jewish weddings, rejoicing is taken very seriously! So too
with the Feast of Sukkot. It is the only feast in which we are
actually commanded to rejoice!

NOTES:

This is a post from 9/29/21:

Jesus "AT THE DOOR"
(Rev. 3:20 & equinox EDT, "Philadelphia"):
"Kept from the hour of trial" (Tribulation!) LINK

They are celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles WHICH IS
THE ONLY FEAST CELEBRATED DURING THE 1000 YEARS
OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!

TRUE EQUANOX & END OF SUMMER HARVEST

Sep 26, 2021
GODS GIFTS

Revelation 3 King James Version LINK
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These
things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath
the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and
shutteth, and no man openeth;...........

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also
will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come
upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

***3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
I will come in to him, and will sup with him,
and he with me.

At the 28 second mark, we see the phrase "movement that inspires."

1 Corinthians 15:52

52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

Thessalonians 4:15-17

15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

VISION - I HEARD THE TRUMPET BLAST ! GET READY, JESUS IS COMING SOON.

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Oct 12, 2021

WARNING - I HEARD THE TRUMPET HORN BLAST - IT SHOOK ME !!

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Oct 11, 2021

I HEARD THE TRUMPET LOUD AND CLEAR ! HE'S COMING SOON !

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Oct 09, 2021

I HEARD THE TRUMPET - GET READY ! JESUS IS COMING ! IT'S QUICK ! - Intense Dream

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Oct 08, 2021

THIS MAN HEARD THE TRUMPET ! JESUS IS COMING SOON !!

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Oct 05, 2021

WARNING - I HEARD A VERY LOUD AND INTENSE TRUMPET.

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Sep 28, 2021

Click on WATCH ON YOUTUBE (Above) or WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i95_JMERUs

I SAW THEM BLOWING THE TRUMPETS ! THERE WAS LOUD MUSIC AND CELEBRATION JESUS SAID I'M COMING SOON !

The FRUITS of The TESTIMONIES of GOD - Aug 05, 2021