Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIRST WATCH - The RAPTURE ♥️ on 🙏 TRUE YOM KIPPUR 🙏: OCTOBER 15-17th ?!

"AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH."

Genesis 7 (SEPTEM):
"1 Then the Lord said to Noah, “GO INTO THE ARK, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation.
4 For in SEVEN DAYS I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground.”
5 And NOAH DID ALL THAT THE LORD HAD COMMANDED HIM.
"

UNDER THE WEDDING CHUPPAH | Part 1 of 2

According to watchWOman Sabine:

00:04 October 8th, and AFTER the SIGHTING of the NEW MOON yesterday, the new month has started.
00:51 So, October 8th is Tishrei 24 on the EQUILUX calendar.
00:57 It is also the first day of the month either TISHREI, if you are considering a delayed lunar calendar, or the first of CHESHVAN if you are considering a non-delayed calendar.
01:13 So, Tishrei 24 (October 8th), THE BRIDE ARRIVES AT THE HEAVENLY ALTAR,
01:20 The ALTAR OF REDEMPTION.

Sabine Vlaming - Oct 8, 2021

UNDER THE WEDDING CHUPPAH | Part 2 of 2

Sabine Vlaming - Oct 8, 2021

MAKING "AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH" COMPARISONS.

1- IF the BRIDE arriving (ENTERING) at the Heavenly Altar (ALTAR OF REDEMPTION) on October 8th (the day the NEW MOON was sighted) can be COMPARED to the day GOD told Noah to ENTER the ARK (on the TENTH day of the second month) and SEVEN (Septem) days later, on the SEVENTEENTH day of the second month, ALL the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened, can be COMPARED to October 15th (October 8 + 7 [SEPTEM] days = October 15), October 15th COULD be the "beginning" of the RAPTURE.

2- IF SILVA SHIRRY's 10 DAY WARNING started on October 8th (New Moon):

October 8 + 7 [SEPTEM] days (representing NOAH's 7-DAY WARNING) = FRIDAY, October 15th

God told Silva that the 10-days would be made up of two parts:
7 DAYS, representing NOAH's 7-day warning AND the 3 DAYS (and 3 nights) Jesus spent in the GRAVE.

IF Silva's 7-day "NOAH" warning ENDS tomorrow FRIDAY, October 15th at sunset AND the 3-day "GRAVE" warning STARTS tomorrow FRIDAY, October 15th at sunset, tomorrow FRIDAY, October 15th could be compared to CRUCIFIXION DAY, the (FRI)day Jesus was crucified.

Behold. MATTHEW ("Gift of GOD") is the ONLY Gospel to use the terms "CHURCH" and "KINGDOM OF HEAVEN" and is the ONLY Gospel that refers to "THE EARTH SHOOK, THE ROCKS WERE SPLIT and the TOMBS ALSO WERE OPENED and MANY BODIES OF THE SAINTS WHO HAD FALLEN ASLEEP WERE RAISED." No EARTHQUAKE, ROCKS SPLITTING and BODIES OF THE SAINTS RAISING are found in the Gospels of MARK, LUKE and JOHN.

"Coincidentally," the Gospels of MARK, LUKE and JOHN mention "the CURTAIN OF THE TEMPLE WAS TORN IN TWO." However, the Gospel of John does not refer to the Curtain of the Temple being torn in two from TOP to BOTTOM at the time Jesus died.

Furthermore, JOHN is the ONLY Gospel to mention Jesus was crucified on the DAY OF PREPARATION (the day BEFORE the Sabbath) and so that the bodies would not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a HIGH DAY.) That particular Sabbath being a HIGH DAY means it wasn't just a regular Sabbath, but the day of a JEWISH HOLIDAY, as well.

JOHN 20 tells us that "Now on the FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK (the day AFTER the regular Sabbath) Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, WHILE IT WAS STILL DARK, and saw that THE STONE (that the builders rejected) had been taken away from the tomb. That particular FIRST day of the week is not found in the Gospels of MARK, LUKE and MATTHEW.

Re: FIRST WATCH - The RAPTURE ♥️ on 🙏 TRUE YOM KIPPUR 🙏: OCTOBER 15-17th ?!

MATTHEW 27

"45 Now from the SIXTH HOUR there was darkness over all the land until the NINTH HOUR 46 And ABOUT the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema SABAchthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” 47 And some of the bystanders, hearing it, said,
“This man is calling Elijah.” 50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up HIS SPIRIT.
51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And THE EARTH SHOOK (EARTHQUAKE), and the ROCKS WERE SPLIT. 52 THE TOMBS ALSO WERE OPENED. AND MANY BODIES OF THE SAINTS WHO HAD FALLEN ASLEEP WERE RAISED, 53 and coming out of the tombs AFTER HIS RESURRECTION they went into the holy city and appeared to many. 54 When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw THE EARTHQUAKE and what took place, they were filled with AWE and said, “Truly this was the SON OF GOD!”
"

Tomorrow, FRIDAY, October 15th through SUNDAY, October 17th COULD "represent" this passage in
1 THESALONIANS 4:

- FRIDAY: CRUCIFIXION DAY (OCTOBER) 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

- SATURDAY (OCTOBER) 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the TRUMPet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

- SUNDAY: RESURRECTION DAY on the THIRD Day (OCTOBER) 17 Then WE WHO ARE ALIVE and REMAIN shall be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds to MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR.

⚠️UPDATE ◼️THE RAPTURE ♥️ on 🙏 TRUE YOM KIPPUR: October 16-17th/OR ON 🙏 TRUE SUKKOT: October 21-30th ♥️

Behold. IF the RAPTURE does not take place during October 15-17, THEN consider True SUKKOT ... including the days between October 18th and the 20th, of course. Jesus is COMING any time now, like a THIEF in the night. Yes, like "THE THIEF that comes only to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY.
EXACTLY the same. Like the DESTROYER in the PASSOVER.

However, the OBEDIENT CHILDREN that has taken some of "the LAMB BLOOD and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat it, the BLOOD shall be a sign for YOU, on the houses where you are. And when I (the DESTROYER) see THE BLOOD, I will pass over you, and NO PLAGUE WILL BEFALL YOU TO DESTROY YOU, when I (the DESTROYER) strike the land of EGYPT (where SATAN’S THRONE is ... in the OVAL OFFICE.)

08:48 it's also interesting to note that that the Bible talks of a 10-DAY DELAY in Revelation and it is kind of interesting that the FEAST OF TRUMPETS is exactly 10 DAYS BEFORE YOM KIPPUR and that this is found in Revelation 2:10.
09:26 It's like THE LORD gave us a WAKE-UP CALL with everybody expecting it to be on the 10 days.
09:38 Everybody's expecting THE RAPTURE to occur on the FEAST OF TRUMPETS and there is a 10-DAY DELAY.
09:48 This is just like THE LORD to get everybody prepared. Okay guys, I'M COMING, GET READY.
09:56 And then give the 10 day delay and fallen coming on the DAY OF ATONEMENT, YOM KIPPUR.
10:44 It sure does look like the potential RAPTURE date of Yom Kippur, October the 16th to the 17th.

gevte - Oct 10, 2021

JUST IN CASE.

a- Take a look at this video of the watchWOman believing the Rapture taking place on the TRUE Feast of TRUMPETS (Rosh Hashanah, the 1st day of the 7th Month) on October 7-9, 2021.
According to her notes, the TRUE Day of ATONEMENT (Yom Kippur) takes place on the 10th day of the 7th Month = October 17-18, 2021 and the TRUE day of TABERNACLES (Sukkot) starts on the 15th day of the 7th Month (October 22-29, 2021.)

So, the days of October 7-9 are GONE and no Rapture happened. IF, according to her notes, the true day of ATONEMENT occurs on October 17-18, the SAME time Gevte believes to be the time for the Rapture to take place, then this weekend, starting tomorrow October 15th ("CRUCIFIXION DAY") and the last 3 days in Silva Shirry's 10-day warning, should be a time to be WATCHING very, very closely.

RAPTURE?!?! True FOT October 7-9th!?!?

Megan Smith - Sep 24, 2021

b-THREE years ago, on October 14, 2018, Jesus told a watchman, "TELL MY CHILDREN, THE NEXT FRIDAY." This year, the NEXT FRIDAY after October 14, 2021 is October 15th.

- TWO years ago, on October 14, 2019, a watchman said: "SOMETHING BIG HAPPENING ON FRIDAY!" Again, the NEXT FRIDAY after October 14, 2021 is October 15th.

- On October 15, 2021, according to watchman Alfonso Leyson, is "the RAPTURE of the Body of Christ."

- FIVE years ago, on October 17, 2016, Jesus told a watchman "It STARTED today."

BEHOLD, I AM COMING SOON, BRINGING MY RECOMPENSE WITH ME, TO REPAY EACH ONE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE.

WHEN IS ATONEMENT DAY 2021 YOM KIPPUR OCTOBER 16TH AT SUNDOWN.

In this video Stacy and I determine when the DAY OF ATONEMENT will be in the year 2021 based on the observation of the NEW MOON.

Coach inthefight - Oct 11, 2021