Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OOPS ... It slipped out !!! THE COMING "CATASTROPHIC EVENT" ?!

WILLIAM SHATNER SETS RECORD IN SPACE WITH BLUE ORIGIN SPACEFLIGHT.

WILLIAM SHATNER, the 90-year-old PHART and veteran of countless imaginary space voyages playing Star Trek's Captain Kirk, blasted off for real Wednesday (October 13), becoming the oldest PHART to reach the final frontier in a PR bonanza for SATANIST Jeff Bezos and his rocket company Blue Origin.

Over the course of 10 minutes and 17 seconds, Shatner and three crewmates took off atop a hydrogen-fueled rocket, climbed to edge of space 65.8 miles up and enjoyed three to four minutes of weightlessness, along with spectacular views of Earth, before plunging back to a gentle parachute-assisted touchdown.

BEHOLD. "10 minutes and 17 seconds" sounds to me like "October (10 minutes), the 17th (17 seconds.)" A "subliminal message" for the coming "CATASTROPHIC EVENT" ... on 10/17th ?!

William Shatner after launching to space: "I HOPE I NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS."
Within minutes, Bezos and Blue Origin recovery crews were on the scene to open the spacecraft's hatch and welcome SHATNER, Australian entrepreneur CHRIS BOSHUIZEN, microbiologist GLEN DE VRIES and Blue Origin executive AUDREY POWERS back to Earth.

Shatner cautiously made his way down a few short steps to the ground and was warmly embraced by Bezos. THE ACTOR GREW EMOTIONAL AND WAS OCCASIONALLY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS DESCRIBING THE FLIGHT TO THE MAN WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE.

"It was so moving to me," Shatner said. "THIS EXPERIENCE IS SOMETHING UNBELIEVABLE."
He said he was overwhelmed, and that Bezos has given him the most profound experience he can imagine. "I'm so filled with emotion about what just happened ... it's extraordinary," he told Bezos.
"I hope I never recover from this. I hope that I can maintain what I feel now," he said.
"I don't want to lose it."

PENNIS-look-alike Blue Origin's NEW SHEPARD rocket launches on October 13, 2021, in West Texas, about 25 miles north of Van Horn.

CLIMBING STRAIGHT UP (Anti "come up hither"), the booster quickly accelerated as it consumed propellant and lost weight, reaching a velocity of about 2,200 mph and an altitude of some 170,000 feet before engine shutdown.

The PENNIS-look-alike New Shepard capsule then separated from the booster at an altitude of about 45 miles and both continued climbing upward on ballistic trajectories, rapidly slowing.

The onset of weightlessness began moments after separation. All four passengers were free to unstrap and float about as the capsule reached the top of its trajectory and arced over for the long fall back to Earth. The New Shepard capsule is equipped with some of the largest windows in a currently flying spacecraft, giving Shatner, de Vries, Boshuizen and Powers hemispheric views of Earth far below.

Plunging back into the dense lower atmosphere, the passengers, back in their padded, reclining seats, were briefly subjected to more than five times the normal force of gravity before THREE LARGE PARACHUTES deployed and inflated, slowing the craft to about 15 mph.
MORE Here: https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/william-shatner-blue-origin-space-flight/

WILLIAM SHATNER: "THE COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT."

Why is William Shatner talking about "The coming catastrophic event"?
Did THEY tell him something on his recent trip?

00:19 Yeah, and the realization, once again, the fragility of this planet, the COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT and we all have to clean this act up now.

End Times Productions - Oct 14, 2021

BTW, the New Shepard capsule looks like a portable shelter, tent or "TABERNACLE" ...
and Jeff Bezos looks like an ALIEN (reptilian ET) from HELL.

Re: OOPS ... It slipped out !!! THE COMING "CATASTROPHIC EVENT" ?!

"FUN" FACTS RELATED THIS SATANIC TRIP TO SPACE.

1- William Shatner, 90, became the becoming the oldest SATANIST to reach the final frontier in a PR bonanza for SATANIST Jeff Bezos and his rocket company BLUE ORIGIN.

2- Shatner is 90 years old = Jesus CHRIST's age when He started his Ministry (30) + Anti CHRIST Obama when he starts his New World Order ministry (60) = Jesus' 30 + AC Obama's 60 = Satanist Shatner's 90

3- Shatner gained fame portraying Captain Kirk on the original "STAR TREK": Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against THE DRAGON. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—HE WAS THROWN DOWN TO THE EARTH, AND HIS ANGELS WERE THROWN DOWN WITH HIM.
His tail swept down a third of the STARS of heaven and cast them (TREK) to the earth.

4- The GOOD meaning of WILLIAM is “DETERMINED PROTECTOR” (like Jesus is to His Children.)
The ANTI meaning of WILLIAM is:
a- That is a compound of two distinct elements, wil = "WILL or DESIRE"; helm; Old English helm "HELMET, protection": "A GREAT RED DRAGON, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven HELMETS."
b- English helm "knight's large helmet," "STRONG-WILLED WARRIOR": "And THE DRAGON and his angels (STARS) fought back ..."

5- The meaning of SHATNER is:
- To defecate twice in someone’s home. Once somewhere obvious and a second in a hidden place.
That way they clean up the obvious one but keep smelling the hidden one.
" You know, it does take two s.hit.s to make a SHATNER. "
That's why Bezos sent FOUR s.hit.s to space, to make TWO Shatners: WILLIAM, CHRIS BOSHUIZEN, GLEN DE VRIES and AUDREY POWERS.
- Shatner SLANG meaning: TOILET PAPER.
- What does "To shatner" mean? To ASCEND to one's highest level of mediocrity.
- Shatner also means: When a situation completely changes tone from REVERENT to mildly ABSURD.

6- So, besides warning us of a coming disaster, is Shatner in Penis-look-alike space ship and the meaning of his name a CLEAR message to the LGBTQ community from HomObama?!

Sources:
- https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=shatner+meaning
- https://www.definder.net/To_shatner/
- https://slangdefine.org/s/shatner-7146.html

Besides giving a "COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT" to God's Children, 90 years old "Captain Kirk" riding Jeff Bezos' Penis-look-alike space ship might be sending Antichrist HomObama's servants a LGBTQ message, as well. Obviously, the name SHATNER and the homosexual community have "something" in common ... besides "riding" a Penis-look-alike space ship, of course.

THE COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT.

We have been WARNED by Satan's Children. It is up to us to LISTEN and to be PREPARED.

Ruben:

OOOH, WOOOW, AND AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNOW Biblically that JUST BEFORE "really" major changes
in the Earth historically, something happened that shattered
man's ego and brought it "back down to Earth" - so to speak!!!!!!!

Ruben posted LINK:

~~~~~

Plunging back into the dense lower atmosphere, the passengers, back in their padded, reclining seats, were briefly subjected to more than five times the normal force of gravity before THREE LARGE PARACHUTES deployed and inflated, slowing the craft to about 15 mph.
MORE Here: LINK

WILLIAM SHATNER: "THE COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT."

Why is William Shatner talking about "The coming catastrophic event"?
Did THEY tell him something on his recent trip?

00:19 Yeah, and the realization, once again, the fragility of this planet, the COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT and we all have to clean this act up now.

WILLIAM SHATNER: "THE COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT"

Oct 14, 2021
End Times Productions

Why is William Shatner talking about "The coming catastrophic event"? Did they tell him something on his recent trip?

End Times Productions - Oct 14, 2021

BTW, the New Shepard capsule looks like a portable shelter, tent or "TABERNACLE" ...
and Jeff Bezos looks like an ALIEN (reptilian ET) from HELL.

~~~~~

AMEN!!!!!!!!

THIS EVENT WOULD CLASSIFY AS THE ONE FOR OUR AGE!!!!!!

EXAMPLE:

"Man" thinks he's so great and builds the tower of Babel and
even tries to threaten God:

(posted on 11/4/08 ELECTION DAY, 2008)

Obama, the 2nd Nimrod (the "Assyrian" & 11 11)

What are the chances!!!???

This morning, after I had eaten my breakfast, I was sitting at the table
watching TV and "happened" to flip the channel and COMING ON AT
THAT VERY SECOND WAS THE PORTION OF THE TOWER OF
BABEL!!!!!! The movie was on AMC and had started at 6:00 a.m.

(go to 2:09-2:20 into the trailer to see a small portion of the Tower of Babel)

The Bible: In the Beginning... (1966) Trailer

"11 11" dream LINK MUST be "REVEALING" of a 2nd Nimrod!

Amen, Calvin.

You wrote a few things that make me think might be "related" to Jeff Bezos' "BLUE ORIGIN" spaceflight.

1- "Man" thinks he's so great and builds the TOWER OF BABEL and even tries to THREATEN GOD."

At the time the disobedient children of God started building the TOWER of BABEL, they only had that primitive "tower building" technology. Today, the disobedient children of God are able to go a LOT higher with the help of " Space technology." Maybe that's what Bezos and his N.W.O. comrades are trying to accomplish: what their disobedient brothers could not achieve with the TOWER of BABEL (to THREATEN GOD.)

2- "OBAMA, the 2nd Nimrod (the "Assyrian" & 11 11)"

NIMROD = NIM + ROD

- ROD: This "rod" in Nimrod (the DESTROYER) COULD be (Anti) referring to the male child, "the ONE who is to rule all the nations with a ROD of iron."
- NIM: Rob, Snatch, STEAL, filch, THIEVE ("The thief comes only to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY.")
In Korean, the word NIM could be roughly translated to “Mr.” or “MADAM” in English.

MAYBE Nimrod is "related" to BOTH the "MADAM" clothed with the sun and to the MALE CHILD who is to rule all the nations with a ROD of iron in Revelation 12.

3- "I was sitting at the table watching TV and "happened" to flip the channel and COMING ON AT THAT VERY SECOND WAS THE PORTION OF THE TOWER OF BABEL!!!!!!
The movie was on AMC (Anti Muslim Christ = Nimrod = Obama) and had started at 6:00 a.m. (as in 666.)
"

"Coincidentally," earlier this morning, while checking the headlines online, I came across this "unrelated" article by Monique O. Madan:

MONIQUE O. MADAN ?!

- MONIQUE: A variant MADONNA (the LADY typically depicted seated and holding the INFANT JESUS). Of Old Greek origin, mainly used in French, this name means "WISE, UNIQUE, warm, single."
- O: NIMROD, the LAST Antichrist.
- MADAN: The "MADAM" (MADONNA) clothed with the sun ?!

So, MONIQUE O. MADAN = MADONNA O. MADONNA = TWICE = Certainty ?!

LEFT TO ROT: COLLAPSED CONDO BORN OF BOTCHED CONSTRUCTION AND EVIDENCE OF MONEY LAUNDERING.

When Champlain Towers South ASCENDED from the beachfront 40 years ago in the quaint Miami suburb of Surfside, the new condominium gleamed with PROMISE.

It was THE FIRST SWANKY HIGH-RISE condo in the tiny town, and it solidified the neighborhood as a GATHERING PLACE FOR THE RICH AND FAMOUS such as Frank Sinatra, who hung out down the road. For its residents – from millionaire cocaine smugglers to family vacationers – it was all about landing their little slice of PARADISE. But even before developers sold off the 136 condominiums to their first owners, the construction had been botched and the building had been set on a course to ROT FROM THE FOUNDATION UP, a USA TODAY investigation shows.

=
BEHOLD! Champlain is a surname from a French topographic name from words meaning field and FLAT.
With that name, the building was doomed to be "flattened" in the future ... in 40 years!!!

USA TODAY set out to compile a complete accounting of the forces at work on THE BUILDING THAT COLLAPSED June 24, killing 98 people. Reporters pored over thousands of pages of documents, including deeds, inspection records and homeowner association minutes. They interviewed dozens of people, including money laundering and engineering experts and residents who called the building home from its birth in 1981 to its deadly end in 2021.

The reporting reveals for the first time that early condo sales exhibit tell-tale signs of a MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME. Experts said CUTTING CORNERS ON CONSTRUCTION often accompanied money laundering. At Champlain South, engineers noted an incorrectly designed pool deck and improperly constructed support columns.

"The era we’re talking about is when Miami suddenly CAME OUT OF THE ASHES.
So how do you rush to fulfill the demand? You cut corners. You attached roofs with PAPER CLIPS.

MORE Here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/left-rot-collapsed-condo-born-090209489.html

It looks like BOTH the TOWER of BABEL (in Babylon) and the CHAMPLAIN TOWERS SOUTH (in the New Babylon) are "connected" through MORAL and SPIRITUAL corruption.

4- "11 11 dream MUST be "REVEALING" of a 2nd NIMROD!"

In Strongs HEBREW, 1111 means Balaq ("BARACK"): devastator (DESTROYER), a Moabite king.
In Strongs GREEK, 1111 means: To mutter, murmur, whisper, grumble (generally of smoldering discontent ... because of the mandatory vacSIN ?!)

Speaking of DISCONTENT because of the mandatory vacSIN, take a look to what's going on in ITALY right now: THOUSANDS PROTEST AS ITALY'S COVID PASS BECOMES MANDATORY FOR WORKERS.

A mandate for ALL WORKERS in Italy to show a government-issued Covid-19 pass came into force on Friday, triggering protests at key ports and fears of disruption. ANYONE who is on a payroll -- in the PUBLIC or PRIVATE sector -- must have a 'GREEN PASS' with a QR code as proof of either FULL VACCINATION, recent recovery from infection or a negative test within the previous 48 hours.

Dockers and other workers gather for a protest in the PORT OF TRIESTE on October 15, 2021 as new GREEN PASS requirements come into FORCE.
MORE Here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/15/world/italy-green-pass-covid-protests-intl/index.html

In your "11 11" dream, "I was "SWEPT UP" (as the rapture in Revelation 12:5) past a person ("NIMROD") in the torch area of the Statue of Liberty (signifying the leader of America at the time of these "11 11's.") In other words, as I was "ESCAPING" in the rapture, the "gentleman" was "SMILING" or "HAPPY" and had his hand out (LIKE A POLITICIAN.) Later revealing of the meaning of this person being a "politician" came once "O" ("NIMROD") was elected. Chaos (the destruction of AMERICA = the NEW TOWER of BABEL) will make him MORE HAPPY!!!

Most likely, in your dream the Statue of Liberty is representing the "New TOWER of BABEL" that's "threatening" to BURN God with its Satanic torch and is going to be DESTROYED.

In the Five Doves post, you also wrote: "The morning after I wrote this piece on BABYLON ... "

A confirmation of the STATUE OF LIBERTY being "related" to BABYLON and the Tower of BABEL?!

Furthermore, you posted this Image by Nicole Poon:

=
17 May 2012/ - I prayed for what we had learned in 1 peter and should do as Christian. God showed a missile was flying towards the earth and aimed at America. At the same time, the countless DOVES were flying upward to another planet. Before the missile arrived, the DOVES had left.
BTW, according to the Thayer's Greek Lexicon: 1111 also represents the "cooing of DOVES."

COULD the MISSILE in the drawing be "related" to ANY of these two "FLYING" OBJECTS:
The Blue Origin New Shepard ROCKET owned by Satanist Jeff Bezos, and

This MISSILE in The Economist Cover 2015 ?!

A CATHOLIC NUN IS WARNING US ABOUT THE SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER ELITE, BIDEN, SOROS AND THEIR WORLD POPULATION CONTROL AGENDA.

NUN GIVES DIRE PREDICTION: EVIL IS UPON US! WE WILL SOON EXPERIENCE WHAT WE'VE NEVER IMAGINED!

Sister gives a GRAVE WARNING on October the 8th, 2021. Now is time to receive Jesus!
We have no more time before GREAT PERSECUTION arrives.

WATCH Full video Here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CF5gJzz25MXZ/

Mother & Refuge of the End Times - Oct 11, 2021

THE BOTTOM LINE:

NIMROD (Antichrist Barack Obama, Satan incarnate) is HERE (in EVIL AmeFrica) and ready to start ruling the world with a Muslim "ROD of IRON" for 42 months, the time of the GREAT TRIBULATION ... right after Shatner's predicted COMING CATASTROPHIC EVENT (the actual fall of the TOWER OF BABEL = AMERICA, THE NEW BABYLON) takes place.

Video/Vision: THE FALL OF BABYLON – MONIQUE Bizet - Friday November 23, 2018

1- MONIQUE, Again !

Below is a short vision I was given about THE FALL OF AMERICA.
I was shown the STATUE OF LIBERTY rusty and surrounded by (Obama's) DARK CLOUDS , PARACHUTES began to fall on the city and A GREAT TEMPEST filled the sky.
Suddenly I saw THE HEAD OF THE STATUE FALL TO THE WATER.
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/video-vision-the-fall-of-babylon-monique-bizet/

A RED DAWN INVASION IS COMING. – MONIQUE Bizet

2- MONIQUE, TWICE ! ... CERTAINTY ?!

I felt urged by the Holy Spirit to share a vision that I had December 6, 2019.
I went to sleep and the Lord showed me in a vision a RED DAWN INVASION.
At first my focus was a GRAY WAR PLANE. The sky was ominous and GRAY.

As I saw the GRAY PLANE as real as I see palpable things around me in the natural. This impacted me because it was so real, the whole scene was so real. I saw the plane turn on its side as it was flying, and in the spirit I saw many men in PARACHUTES being released from many war planes ("raining men.")
I saw a RED DAWN INVASION UPON AMERICA.

The red dawn invasion was a surprise attack on the USA with FOREIGN TROOPS and the nation was under siege.

Prior to December 2019, the Lord has revealed more than once other visions of a sudden red dawn invasion. I saw the war planes and the men in PARACHUTES unleashed on the land.

Please take it to the Lord in prayer. I believe the Lord is warning us that something like a red dawn invasion is coming to the nation as a surprise attack to take the nation under siege.

In the past I’ve shared other prophetic dreams of Russia and China attacking this nation with nuclear war. As the Lord has shown me that great war came when the nation was at her weakest and when there was civil unrest and chaos from within. I could see in a map Russia attacked first and then China.
I could hear in the dream many agencies trying to deal with the national unrest during GREAT CONFUSION. I could hear the BOMBS FALLING. I could hear crying, screaming and weeping.
And great devastation occurred.

We need to pray and intercede for this nation and for America to repent to the Almighty God and return to her first love, the Lord Jesus Christ.

BLESSINGS IN JESUS NAME!
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/a-red-dawn-invasion-is-coming-monique-bizet/

GRAY WARPLANE, GRAY SKY AND A RED DAWN INVASION.

Yesterday, October 15th, I WROTE:

"I felt urged by the Holy Spirit to share a vision that I had December 6, 2019.
I went to sleep and the Lord showed me in a vision a RED DAWN INVASION.
At first my focus was a GRAY WAR PLANE. The sky was ominous and GRAY.
"

Earlier this morning, October 16th, I found these "GRAY" and "RED" videos:
One referring to a GRAY sky and the other referring to a RED OCTOBER.

POWERFUL MESSAGE FROM THE LORD WITH CONFIRMATIONS!!!

00:13 I'm feeling a little BLUE today.
00:15 I felt the need to wear BLUE today.
00:19 So, whatever that means.
00:43 I was laying down getting ready to fall asleep.
00:46 And I saw a GRAY SKY, a lot like this right now.
00:54 So, I saw a FULL GRAY SKY, FULLY GRAY
00:58 and I SAW A DARK BLACK FIGURE just come straight down through the sky and that was it.
01:06 That's literally all I saw and the first thing that came to my mind was "MAN OF PERDITION."

MY COMMENT:

She's feeling the NEED to wear BLUE ... whatever THAT MEANS ?!
Maybe her dream is "related" to Satanist Jeff Bezos' BLUE ORIGIN ROCKET recent trip to space and the DARK FIGURE she saw falling from the sky (with no PARACHUTE) could be "related" to the BLUE ORIGIN CAPSULE falling from Heaven (with THREE parachutes, representing the Satanic trinity: Satan, Antichrist Obama and False Prophet Francis.)

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/oct/13/william-shatner-jeff-bezos-rocket-blue-origin

Heshkinah - Oct 15, 2021

A "FUN" FACT:

Wednesday’s flight, named Mission NS-18, the 18th (666) flight overall for the capsule named for Alan Shepard, the first American in space in 1961 (the same year Antichrist Obama was "born"), was pushed back a day from Tuesday because of strong winds, and further delayed from its scheduled time of 8.30 am by "UNSPECIFIED" rocket issues.

After separation from its booster rocket, the NEW SHEPARD ("New Jesus") capsule reached a maximum altitude of 66.5 (66.6) miles, beyond the 100km (62-mile) KÁRMÁN ("GARDEN" or "ORCHARD," in Hebrew) LINE recognized internationally as "THE BOUNDARY OF SPACE", giving the crew three to four minutes of WEIGHTLESSNESS.

BLUE ORIGIN aims to offer regular suborbital space rides for paying passengers from next year and has a booking form on its website for seats in the SIX (as in 666)-person (Goats) NEW SHEPARD Satanic capsule.

RED OCTOBER? | THE PROPHETIC IS IN PLACE | IT’S COMING | SO IS THE RAPTURE |
FROM THE HEART | WFS!

Rapture Watch | Lauren Child of God - Oct 16, 2021

I JUST HAD A DAYTIME, MIDDAY, RAPTURE DREAM! SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!

Friend of God & Iron Sharpens Iron - Oct 16, 2021

QUICK SHARE! LISTEN TO THESE OLDER SONGS THAT ARE RELEVANT NOW!

Heshkinah - Oct 15, 2021

1- Don McLean - AMERICAN PIE (Lyrics)

Young Pilgrim Music - Jun 9, 2020

2- Larry Norman - NIGHTMARE #71 - [Live + Lyrics]

Larry Norman - Sep 23, 2012

3- Larry Norman - NIGHTMARE #97 - [Lyrics]

Larry Norman - Sep 4, 2012

- LARRY: Is a masculine given name derived from Lawrence or Laurence meaning "Laurel crowned or from Laurentum, the place of the laurel leaves."
- DAVID: This name has deep Biblical roots and means "BELOVED."
- NORMAN: Means "northman or man from the NORTH ... a member of the people of NORMANDY."

LARRY DAVID NORMAN (April 8, 1947 – February 24, 2008) was an American musician, singer, songwriter, record label owner, and record producer. HE IS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE PIONEERS OF CHRISTIAN ROCK MUSIC, and released more than 100 albums. He was born in CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, and died at age 60 in (JERU)Salem, Oregon. More Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Norman

2 X 777 X 7 DAYS CHRIST JESUS MINISTRY.

Behold. The "INTERNATIONAL OBSERVE THE MOON NIGHT" is tonight (October 16th.)
On the nights of October 13 to 15, 2021, the WAXING MOON swept past BRIGHT JUPITER and FAINTER SATURN in the evening sky. WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF JUPITER AND MOON CONJUNCTIONS?

Alfonso Leyson - Oct 16, 2021

PROPHETIC WORD: SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN - 'BIG APPEARANCES' -
LOOK OUT FOR SIGNS.

God wants me to share this with you... WATCH OUT FOR THE SIGH OF THESE BIG APPEARANCES.

DEEPER AWAKENING - Oct 15, 2021

FIRST, THIS VIDEO WAS PUBLISHED:
Dream: 144,000 WILL BE LEAVING ANY DAY NOW! TO WORK THE HARVEST!

Servant of Elohiym - Oct 11, 2021

SECOND, TWO ("Certainty"?!) DAYS LATER, THIS VIDEO WAS PUBLISHED:
Prophetic: The 144,000 HAS BEEN MARKED AND SEALED.

02:36 We were in a crowd that was surrounded and there was a MIDDLE EASTERN MAN
02:45 Almost resembled OSAMA BIN LADEN

===
OBAMA "Bin Laden" Images Source: https://www.theroot.com/evolving-images-of-obama-and-osama-1790868046

02:50 and he was talking about a war that would start
02:55 and it will cause a GREAT EARTHQUAKE
03:15 and the sky was like so dark it was just
03:18 it was dark there was no light, there was no light at all.
03:24 And we saw flashes of light and BALLS OF FIRE coming down out of the sky.
03:33 Then I heard multiple TRUMPETS sound after one after another after another.
05:00 I remember looking at the sun. It was THE MOON, sorry NOT THE SUN.
05:08 It was THE MOON and it turned into RED like it was JUST RED.
05:51 I asked GOD. I said, "WHAT WAS THAT?"
05:56 And after that, a few minutes later, I received REVELATION 8.
06:02 So, I read REVELATION 8.

NOTICE that she received REVELATION 8 and the sealing of the 144,000 takes place in the previous chapter, REVELATION 7, while the RED MOON she saw and the GREAT EARTHQUAKE take place in REVELATION 6 ... Revelation 6, 7, 8.

15:18 I'm in the GLORY right now and I'm in THE LORD'S PRESENCE. Revelation "6, 7, JESUS!"?!

Daughter of Christ - Oct 13, 2021

I believe when William Shatter mentioned a "coming catastrophe", he was thinking about seeing Earth from space, and contemplating about we treat the planet and each other. So he was probably thinking about how if we do not change our ways, we will destroy our home.

Indeed, sudden destruction and great tribulation is coming. The world will be plunged in to darkness for a period of time. In the end, though, Jesus Christ will rule and reign forever, and there will be a new heaven and new earth.

The name "Shatner" is quite appropriate and fitting for the gay muslim new world order puppets. Those left behind will have "shat" their pants, when the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls get poured out.

Maranatha.