Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More speculation (Please bear with me)

OK fellow watchmen,

Let's go back to the blood moon tetrads of 2014-2015 for a moment. From the Sabbath before the blood moon tetrad began, which was on 4/12/2014 ---- going forward to 3/6/2021 was 2,520 days. The rare heavenly sign on 9/23/2017 was the exact midpoint between 4/12/2014 - 3/6/2021.

Moving forward from from 3/6/2021 to 10/23/2021 is 231 days (33 weeks) or 7 months 17 days.

Consequently, if the Feast of Trumpets begins with the sighting of the first new moon after the autumn equinox, then 10/23/2021 will be Tishri 17.

We all know the importance of the 17th day of the 7th month, when look at Biblical events of the past.

*** SPECULATION ****

Could 10/23 be something to behold, as in the rapture of the church?

Perhaps a major event might happen just a few days before on the 20/21st during the full moon, such as Gigi's TWENTY ONE ZERO AMERICA?

Note: 10/21 is next Thursday. God's Gift was shown the 23rd will be something to behold. She also heard, the baby will be born on Sunday at 3:30 am. 10/24 is Sunday.

Could we see something next week which parallels the Last Supper of Jesus on Thursday 10/21, leading up to the Resurrection/Rapture on Sunday 10/24???