Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Thoughts on the Rapture

Hi Calvin and ALL Athers
I'm also looking forward to the coming weekend, but not necessarily to the rapture. I think of the vision of the old Norwegian woman who said that just before the rapture and nuclear war there will be a great disaster like the world has never seen. We need a worldwide earthquake for the rapture so that the dead in Yeshua can come out of the graves.
I remember a Christian from Switzerland who received many rapture visions from Yeshua, where she was saved from a tsunami each time. So I firmly believe that when this great earthquake takes place, all those who are destined for the rapture anyway will be raptured beforehand.
I remember a few years ago Dragi (that's the name of the Christians from Switzerland) posting her experience in the forum.
Personally, I don't believe in visions that name concrete dates, in the past none of these visions were correct. I've been given riddles, clues that I'm trying to combine. In many visions I saw the great earthquake coming on the US west coast before the rapture. This earthquake will affect the whole world so that the dead can rise. Furthermore, Yeshua showed me that the atomic bombs will fall at the same time as the rapture.
Exactly 7 years ago Yeshua showed me 27 day intervals in my life where something special always happened. There are daily counters on the internet, I use this one here https://www.finanz-tools.de/tageszaehler
I had more than one near death experience, as you know I was struck by lightning on June 14th, 1981 and I was in hell for about 15 minutes. But I had 2 other near-death experiences that made me go to heaven. On September 11, 2009 I was in heaven, this was also one of my 27 days of life. Then I had to have my beloved dog put to sleep in 2019, this was one of the greatest mental pains I have had in my life. I was so sad I couldn't stop crying. Suddenly I heard Yeshua speaking acoustically, HE said I should count the days of Moritz's life and divide it by the number 27.
After that I got very nervous, because Moritz died exactly at the 27th stage of his life. Yeshua showed me how even the death of my dog and the day he had to go was planned by Yeshua. Now I say to myself, if Yeshua shows me all this, does HE want to give me a hint that the rapture could be in one of my 27th days of life?
Then I think of an experience where Yeshua told me the rapture is on a Jewish holiday. Ever since HE told me this, I only look at Jewish holidays. Okay, so I was wondering how does the Jewish holiday fit into one of my 27 day periods? According to the pre-dated calendar, May 29 is Jerusalem Day in Israel. For Yahuwah, however, the new month only begins when the crescent moon has been seen over Jerusalem. According to Mark's website, the month started a day later. https://whenisthenewmoon.com/
So Jerusalem Day for Yahuwah is not until May 30, 2022 On May 30th of this year, of all days, I have a 27th day of life again. Personally, I have other signs because on May 7, 2022, I ended my ministry. Everyone can see it on my website. For Yahuwar, May 7th was also Israel's birthday and today May 14th is Israel's birthday on the secular calendar. The weekend is the blood moon and it's Passover Sheni.
I can well imagine on that day... or days after that, the earthquake could happen. I can also imagine that the rapture could then take place on May 29th/30th. I can imagine that during this time we all learn to pray properly. These are my thoughts. Ulrike

Re: My Thoughts on the Rapture

I would like to add one more thought!
As I said, a mega earthquake could happen on the US west coast this weekend, which is needed for the rapture.
One thing I know, Yeshua will give me a special sign 1 or 2 days before the rapture. I haven't received this sign yet.
Although I had some visions in the last 25 years that point to exactly this time, because the visions have come true.

One thing I know for sure, we won't be here by 2023.
As soon as I have my sign, which I have written about several times over the past few years, I will report in this posting.
Here's a video I just found: Rapture 2022: Blood Moon Rapture on Second Passover - 12 Reasons why we could Rapture May 15th-16th!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYFnxJZ89P0&t=4s

Personally, I can imagine the rapture beginning at exactly this time, with the great earthquake and Passover Sheni.
We're smarter on Monday.
May 22 to May 24 Polish troops and from Lithuania want to go to war between Ukraine. Officially as a peacekeeping force.
Russia will not put up with this.
In 2008 Yeshua showed me how Russia will invade Germany. At the time I was wondering why Russian troops could march through Poland without any resistance.
Today I can only imagine that because of this major earthquake on the US west coast, all US troops are being ordered back to the USA.

Something has to happen, otherwise this planet will be destroyed with all the atomic bombs. We know nuclear bombs are going to fall, but if the US continues to run NATO..... It wouldn't end well, not at all.

Germany is also really flattened in this war. After all, the USA has the largest bases outside of the USA.... here in Germany. We, too, are getting a real kick in the cap in this war.
Everything still looks peaceful, but that can change in a few days.
Happy Shabbat Shalom to you

Ulrike

Ulrike:

THANKS SOOOO MUCH for sharing these insights!! I THANK
GOD for the things He has shown you!!! I hope everyone will
read what you have written LINK !!!

My Thoughts on the Rapture LINK
Veronika-Ulrike
May 14, 2022 - 2:44AM

Yes, our pets are "special" to God! I have been very depressed
when I've lost them through the years. I believe we'll see many
of them in Heaven!!!!!!

MAAANY BLESSINGS AND THANKS AGAIN!!!

Calvin

I believe Ulrike is correct. Something might possibly occur in the next few days with the full blood moon - maybe within few days afterward. Possibly a worldwide earthquake (the dead in Christ rise 1st). I believe we will know what to look for when we see it happening. Then we might have 7 - 14 days and then worldwide rapture of those who remain alive should happen.

As Elliot would say, "Let's hope this theory becomes reality this time."

Brother Calvin and Alfonso,
I'm sure you also have a mobile phone with which you can access the Internet. Because your mobile phone translates all websites into your language. I started serving Yeshua 25 years ago. In this section you can read about my charity work, what I have been able to do over the years.
Many newspapers have reported on my work: https://road-of-humbleness.com/charity-dienst.html

At that time I got a vision where Yeshua showed me the wolves coming menacingly close.
In the section you can also read why I have been living ONLY from donations for 14 years.
If no more donations come to my PayPal account, the service is automatically terminated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/RoadOfHumbleness
The rent and other things are paid for this month, I have two brothers in faith who help me and my son Timmy. I could use that money to pay the rent and the electricity next month. Otherwise nothing should come. I have supplies, thank God.
I'm so exhausted, I'm just like Yeshua showed me 25 years ago.

No, another year is impossible, then the wolves would have destroyed me.
Yeshua doesn't save me from hell, lets me serve HIM for 25 years and in the end, just before the rapture, the wolves are allowed to destroy me.
No, our Redeemer does not do such a thing. The time is now, not in a year.
In Jeschuas love
Ulrike

Hello Calvin and everyone else
When I made this post on May 14th, I couldn't understand why May 30th came and went. I want to share with you my update yesterday that I made on my website. The feedback I got was that the siblings got new courage.
To make it easier for me, I'll just copy the update and let Google translate it. I hope you can still understand the deep meaning.
The time is now, our wait is over.
Ulrike

Today I bring very special update, I want to show you how I was guided by the Holy Spirit today. At first I thought I didn't want to post anything today because I hadn't found any significant information. Last night I wished for a dream from Yeshua that I can pass on to you, just to encourage you. Before I even did any research today, I checked my inbox to see if anyone was thinking of me. NOTHING came so I was a bit frustrated. Then I immediately got the word from Jeremiah 17

5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Then I was led by the Holy Spirit to walk around my old website because I should be shown something. The first thing I was shown after a short walk was this old vision that I had sometime in 2001.

Vision: I saw Jesus (Yeshua) standing in front of me and putting a golden pen in my hand, then HE said: "Draw what I am showing you now my child." Then I saw a beautiful white door that was richly decorated had a gold door handle. Jesus (Yeshua) stood behind a table, on this table stood a slide projector, with which HE threw a picture on this door, which I should copy.

I saw a beautiful marble sink, this sink had a beautiful golden water spout, above the picture with the sink I saw a window, I can't tell 100% if that window was open or closed. One thing I know, this window symbolized the spiritual blessings we receive from heaven. Before I could finish drawing this picture, it was no longer visible to me, so I had to ask Yeshua twice more to show me this picture so that I could finish drawing it.... End of the vision!

It became so clear to me how important it is now to repent and not spend hours on the computer. The response after that was gigantic as the Holy Spirit direct me to an article I wrote on January 26, 2013: Dream of the Rapture

web archive of my old website
https://web.archive.org/web/20160830070339/http://www.hands-for-charity.de/index.php?page=traum-von-der-entrckung-26-january-2013

I have read many dreams of the rapture but this one is so special because it shows the rapture is now. I was also shown that I would get an acknowledgment, which is of a mathematical nature. Because I should use the day counter to count the days from January 26, 2013 to the present day when the Holy Spirit speaks to me.

Period:
Sat, 01/26/2013 - Fri, 06/17/2022
Length of period:
9 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 1 day
Length in days:
3429 days
Length in weeks:
489 weeks, 6 days

I was supposed to divide the 3429 days by the number 27, the result was amazing: 127 Please remember: the number 27 and 827 in my life!
https://road-of-humbleness.com/lebenszeugnis/the-number-27-and-827-in-my-life.html
Then I got the order to post the dream from the articles from back then in full length today.

The dream

I am standing in front of a house / housing agency and look at the notices that show beautiful houses and it is written: "We have everything on offer, except houses by the lake." Although the photo shows a house with a lake. Then I thought: "What a pity, I love houses by the lake so much." I stood in a queue with other people, we were in front of this agency and we all wait for our turn.

Everyone waiting there, they're looking for a place to stay. Then I see a man standing in line who is so tall I have to throw my head back all the way to look at him. He looks at me kindly and winks at me with a smile. During the following conversation, too, he keeps smiling and making facial gestures like, you know who I am.

He seemed to me to have a busy, organizational demeanor to be always on the go. It also looked like he was in constant radio contact with someone else. Then he says to me: "Make an application." It was clear that there was a direct connection to the housing agency, so he meant: You are looking for new accommodation, make this application to me. Put it in a way that makes it clear how badly you really want it.”

Then at some point he casually says: "White vehicle, two-seater." Suddenly I understand everything, I only know one thing, I have to write this application very quickly, and right away! I dug out a piece of paper somewhere and a pen, then I pressed this paper to the wall of the house and wrote very quickly, keeping an eye on him.....

My name, my address and then a text to which I only remember that I wrote the following: "Come get me / us." Then I saw that I wrote a lot of >> Please, please, please, about ten times . At the end I wrote home, as far as I can remember I wrote >>HOME<< again in big letters

I gave him the slip of paper, he takes it with a smile while talking to someone on the radio and saying he needs a three-seater...yes, I still have one in Athens and one in Mogadishu. I just thought is it now, is it really now? Somehow he walked away and disappeared into a crowd. I was no longer interested in going into this agency to apply for accommodation, but went in the same direction as he went.

Later I found him in a train station hall, I looked for him and I thought he had disappeared. Throughout this dream I kept calling him Angel, when I still thought he was gone he says, "No, I'm still here." Now I saw him standing in another queue (it might have been a ticket office.) Me just shouted at him, something like, when. Before I even uttered that thought, in answer to my question, he says, "It's now...it's now."

Even in the dream, I thought I had to write this dream down immediately so that I didn't forget any details, and I was still looking for a piece of paper and a pen in the dream. I woke up while I was writing. end of the dream

So much for the dream, now let's continue with what Yeshua showed me yesterday. I wondered why Yeshua showed me these many 27th stages of life, my dog ​​even died on his 27th stage and nothing happened on May 30, 2022 when it was my last 27th stage.

Yesterday Yeshua directed me to this video: Rapture during June Planetary Alignment, Dreams/Visions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexAwNR0SWc

Then it sparked in me, because the religious sister from the neighboring town, whom I got to know in a strange way, had the same dream as the siblings from the video.

Some of you may still remember what I said when I was in the Aldi parking lot a while ago and suddenly a car with a sticker of Jesus on the car wanted to drive away from the parking lot. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said stop her and tell her the rapture is at hand. Okay, I immediately obeyed and did as I was told. This young sister who could be my daughter was so happy because she asked Yeshua for a sign that the rapture is really now.

Since then we've met up at the park from time to time and taken walks with Lilly because she lives very close to where I go for my rounds once a day. This sister had a dream three years ago, she saw all the planets lined up and then the rapture. That's what I thought of yesterday when I saw this video. Suddenly the thought came that I should look to the next 27th chapter of my life, which is June 26th, 2022. After that I should watch this video to the end.

I don't want to write anything more about it, make up your own mind. All I can say is it's NOW. That's why I look up to heaven and want to put my trust firmly in Yeshua, not in people, whether they think of me or not. Have a blessed day everyone.

So dear siblings, this was my posting yesterday.
I also want to wish you a blessed day
Shabbat Shalom together
Ulrike

Oh yes, I forgot to mention something.
Yesterday I also saw a video that said that when the Second World War began, the planets were all lined up.

THANK YOU VERNOIKA, FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS AND VISIONS.

SOMEHOW, YOUR GODLY DEMEANOUR PUTS MORE CREDIBILITY TO YOUR WORDS!

YOUR AMISH FRIEND FROM AMERICA.

Hello from north central Idaho.

Shabbat Shalom together one in Yahushya, the body of Christ.

Rapture during June Planetary Alignment, Dreams/Visions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexAwNR0SWc

I hope you can still understand the deep meaning.

The time is now, our wait is over.
Ulrike

Yeah.

I can also imagine that the rapture could then take place someday soon.

Happy Shabbat Shalom to you all.

Jew and gentile one in Christ.

I'm so exhausted, I'm just like Yeshua showed me 25 years ago.

No, another year is impossible, then the wolves would have destroyed me.

Come Lord and rescue us.

I'm so exhausted,

one day at a time.

Can I get through one more day?

The next 5 minutes?

I'm so exhausted,

The sheep that are wolves attack me again and again.

Sheep are not wolves.

Sheep are not goats.

I can over come the giants,

me and Jesus can do it.

We are well able.

Can I tell the difference from a sheep and a goat?

Lord give me some discernment.

It became so clear to me how important it is now to repent .. yes, yes, yes.

Psm 51

Dan.,9

Neh. 1

and Jesus said, repent.

Rev. 2-3 to the churches repent or perish.