Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A personal confirmation that we're close to the RAPTURE and the start of TRIBULATION?!

On October 25, 2021, at 1:42PM, watchman ALFONSO posted this interesting Message on this Forum:

DREAM FROM 5 YEARS AGO FULFILLED LAST NIGHT - HELP INTERPRETING.

This dream is from 5.5 years ago, in April 2016. IN THE DREAM:

I was looking out the living room window in the home I grew up in. It was night time outside. There was a VERY STRONG WIND STORM, blowing leaves and branches off trees. The season was autumn. Cars and trucks were driving by very fast (60+ miles per hour). There was a sense of urgency. A knowing and understanding that chaos was about to break out EVERYWHERE. It's difficult to put into words.
Well, last night it happened almost exactly like the dream. The only difference is that in real life I observed the occurrences from the bedroom window instead of the living room window. I was in bed sleeping at 12:15 am when the wind woke me up. The winds were extremely strong. We're talking 60-75 mile/hr GUSTS. Cars, trucks, and motorcycles drove by 60+ miles per hour. Just like the dream 5.5 years ago.

NOTE:
THE WINDS are not normally that strong. People do not drive that fast in the city limits where 15-30 mph is the speed limit. But both events happened simultaneously last night. IS THIS A PERSONAL CONFIRMATION AND MILE MARKER THAT WE'RE CLOSE TO RAPTURE AND START OF TRIBULATION? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

According to this ARTICLE, the 2022 tornado season is already breaking records:

TEXAS is the state with the most TORNADOES, followed by KANSAS (the "dead cattle" State) and OKLAHOMA ("Oklaho-BA-ma)— not surprising with all three smack dab in the middle of TORNADO ALLEY. The 2022 TORNADO SEASON is already BREAKING RECORDS. March alone had at least 210 confirmed tornadoes throughout the U.S., surpassing both the March average of 80 tornadoes and the previous record of 192 twisters in March 2017.
READ ON to find out what states historically experience the most TWISTERS each year — and how to ensure your home insurance policy adequately covers you against TORNADO DAMAGE.

Yes. I know. Some of you won't believe this is the BEST insurance policy we can get FREE OF CHARGE, just by trusting the SON of the OWNER of the INSURANCE COMPANY:

SHELTER IN THE STORM WITH JESUS.

Jesusgirl - Apr 7, 2022

BE AWARE IT'S LOOKING NASTY & SEVERE LATER!!

J7409 - Jun 17, 2022

Re: A personal confirmation that we're close to the RAPTURE and the start of TRIBULATION?!

ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE: COULD THE NBA FINAL GAME RESULTS BE A CONFIRMATION THAT WE'RE CLOSE TO THE RAPTURE AND THE START OF TRIBULATION, AS WELL?!

WARRIORS VS. CELTICS SCORE, RESULTS: GOLDEN STATE CLINCHES FOURTH NBA TITLE IN EIGHT SEASONS WITH GAME 6 WIN OVER BOSTON.

NBA = Nephilim, Beast, Antichrist ... Muslim Mahdi Barry SoeTORO OBAM!a ?!

Could THE CELTICS stave off elimination one more time? That was the biggest question heading into Thursday night's GAME 6 (as in 666.)

In the end, THE WARRIORS won their third consecutive game of the Finals to clinch the 2021-22 NBA championship, 103-90.
The Celtics had managed to defeat the Bucks and Heat in the previous two rounds despite facing elimination, but could not repeat the feat for the third time.
THE WARRIORS WERE LED BY STEPHEN CURRY, who won his first Finals MVP behind a 34-point, seven-rebound and seven-assist performance.

The Warriors were a LOTTERY TEAM ("casting LOTS"?!) two seasons ago after being ravaged by injury, then lost in the Play-In stage last season, and now are back on TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN having won their FOURTH TITLE ("2.34"?!) in the past EIGHT SEASONS ("5, 6, 7, JESUS!"?!) MORE Here: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/warriors-celtics-live-score-highlights-game-6/wjbg6nkzgnduypx62k7s6ftk

NBA Finals: STEPHEN CURRY'S FOURTH CHAMPIONSHIP PUTS HIM IN EVEN RARER HISTORICAL AIR, AND HE'S FAR FROM DONE.

CURRY joins the likes of LeBron James and Shaquille O'Neal with his FOURTH ring.
Curry has always been the eye of this Warriors STORM that has torn through the NBA over these last eight years. He is the guy defenses fear the most, and guard accordingly. He's the guy that keeps everyone together in the locker room, the selfless STAR who plays without the ball and makes room for others to shine. You hear Steve Kerr talk about Curry as the shorter version of Tim Duncan, and he's right. The rare superstar blend of humility and downright arrogant confidence in his own abilities that, as Steve Kerr told Scott Van Pelt after the win, "makes everyone in the locker room want to fight for him."

"WITHOUT HIM, NONE OF THIS HAPPENS," Kerr said. "And that's not taking anything away from Joe and Peter's ownership, because they're amazing owners. They've built an incredible organization. Bob Myers, HELL of a GM. Our players. We've had so many great players. But STEPH is ultimately why this run has happened. Much like Timmy [Duncan] in San Antonio. I'm happy for everybody, but I'm thrilled for Steph. To me, this is his CROWNING achievement in what's already been an incredible career."
MORE Here: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-finals-stephen-currys-fourth-nba-title-puts-him-in-even-rarer-historical-air-and-hes-far-from-done/

Re: A personal confirmation that we're close to the RAPTURE and the start of TRIBULATION?!

- WHAT IS THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF STEPHEN?

STEPHEN (also spelled STEVEN) is a popular name of Greek origin derived from the word Stephanos meaning “CROWN” or “garland.” It is a prominent biblical name that was made famous by Saint Stephen. He was an apostle who spread the word of Christianity, which led to him becoming the first Christian martyr.

So, the name Stephen means “CROWN” and with his FOURTH CHAMPIONSHIP, Stephen Curry has achieved "the CROWNING in what's already been an incredible career."
Is that a CROWNING "coincidence"?!

According to ACTS 7, Saint STEPHEN was a deacon who was stoned to death.

THE STONING OF STEPHEN
54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. 55 But HE, BEING FULL OF THE HOLY GHOST, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and SAW THE GLORY OF GOD, and JESUS STANDING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, 56 And said, Behold, I see the HEAVENS OPENED, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. 57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was SAUL. 59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Martyr Stephen SAW THE GLORY OF GOD and JESUS STANDING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD and when JOHN saw a DOOR STANDING OPEN IN HEAVEN and came up hither, he also saw THE GLORY OF GOD and JESUS (the LAMB) taking the scroll from the RIGHT HAND of HIM who was seated on the throne.

- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CURRY?

Besides being a dish with a sauce seasoned with spices, the word (surname) CURRY means:

> To clean the coat of (an animal, such as a horse) with a currycomb, to treat (TANned leather) especially by incorporating OIL or grease, to beat or thrash. (TANned as in TANdubuana ?!)

> To PRAISE SOMEONE, especially someone IN AUTHORITY, in a way that is not sincere, in order to get some advantage for yourself. ("To IT the dragon gave his power, his throne and GREAT AUTHORITY. They worshiped (ALLAH) THE DRAGON, for he had given HIS AUTHORITY to THE BEAST (Barry SoeTORO), and they worshiped THE BEAST, saying: WHO IS LIKE THE BEAST and WHO CAN FIGHT AGAINST IT?")

>In slang, the word CURRY means "to assault a person verbally or physically." ("I saw ANOTHER BEAST RISING OUT OF THE EARTH. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence ofd the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be SLAIN.")

Behold. The GOLDEN GATE OF THE ECLIPTIC is an asterism in the CONSTELLATION TAURUS that has been known for several thousand years. The constellation is built by the two eye-catching open star clusters of THE PLEIADES and THE HYADES that form the two posts of a VIRTUAL GATE at the two sides of the ecliptic line.

Since ALL PLANETS as well as THE MOON and THE SUN always move very closely along the virtual circle of the ecliptic, all these seven orbiting bodies are regularly passing through the GOLDEN GATE of the Ecliptic. Since the Moon is the closest of these heavenly bodies to the Earth and it is inclined strong enough against the ecliptic, in some occasions the Moon can cover THE STARS of the open star clusters or even can pass outside of THE GATE.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_of_the_Ecliptic

We know what the surmane SOETORO means ("His BULL") and we know what TAURUS (the Constellation) means (TORO = BULL), right ?!

STEP CURRY THE JERSEY

Franchot Pearson - Jun 17, 2022

JUST IN CASE.

June 19th is going to be both, commercial FATHER's Day and pagan JUNETEENTH, on the THIRD DAY ... I mean, on the THIRD SUNDAY of the month.

COULD this weird "coincidence" be another "PERSONAL CONFIRMATION" that we're close to the RAPTURE and the start of TRIBULATION?!

Today, SATURDAY, JUNE 18th, around 2:30 PM I started watching the "CHRISTIAN" movie below.

In the movie, at MARK 0:22, ETHAN, the son of SARAH says: Three SUMMERS ago was the worst time in my life. I discovered a SECRET (MYSTERY) my mother had kept from me.
0:33 You think you know everything there is to know about a person only to realize you're wrong. There's a side to them you never even knew existed.
0:46 But I soon discovered that hidden within this SECRET was THE LIGHT that allowed me to find MY WAY. (“I am THE LIGHT of the world. Whoever follows ME will not walk in DARKNESS, but will have the LIGHT OF LIFE.” " I am THE WAY, and THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE: NO ONE cometh unto THE FATHER, but by ME.")
0:53 It all began one day in EARLY JUNE.

In 1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-53, the Bible says: Behold, I show you a MYSTERY (enigma, riddle, puzzle, SECRET): We shall not all sleep; but we shall all be changed in a moment, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at THE LAST TRUMPET.

The name of some of the characters (Sarah, Ethan, Otto, Theodore, Austin, BEAR) have very interesting meanings.

HERE, I WROTE:

ACCORDING TO SOME WATCHMEN AND WATCHWOMEN, 1 THESSALONIANS 4 IS A TRUTHFUL PICTURE OF THE RAPTURE : 4th CHAPTER

16 For THE LORD HIMSELF shall descend from Heaven with a shout (COMMAND), with the voice of the Archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: 17 Then WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: and so shall we ever be with THE LORD. 18 Wherefore COMFORT ONE ANOTHER with these words.

At MARK 3:49, this is what the man with the Bible read at the cemetery:
FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL AND WITH THE TRUMPET OF GOD
3:56 AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST THEN WE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN
4:03 SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.

Almost at the end, at (MARK 10:20:36), while celebrating his 18th birthday, Ethan received a letter from a COLLEGE offering him a scholarship.

1:21:04 It's a scholarship from COLLEGE.
1:21:14 Did you know about this?
1:21:20 Well, I confess we did, but even I did talk to them I told them you might be interested but you only have 48 hours to respond.
1:21:30 Yes, yes, yes. I'll take it. it's wonderful. In fact, if you'll excuse me, I'll go call right now
1:21:36 so I DON'T MISS THE DEADLINE.

A HORSE CALLED BEAR (2015)

Christian Movies - Apr 27, 2020

After watching the "PROPHETIC" movie, I came across this message at the 444 NEWS FORUM:

THE GOODBYE CARD

Setting – I was standing in a major city on a road surrounded by SKYSCRAPERS. There were no cars on the road, just other people and myself. I was given the understanding that we were parents saying our good-byes to our children who were leaving right then, TO GO TO COLLEGE.
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/the-goodbye-card-lisa-b/

JUST PURE "COINCIDENCES" ?!

1- "Tragedy" happening in EARLY JUNE ?!
2- Reading the RAPTURE passage in 1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-53 at the cemetery ?!
3- Being accepted to COLLEGE and no wanting to miss the DEADLINE ?!

If time is off approx 30 days off then June is really July. Maybe around the end of June - 4th of July??

If time is off approx 30 days off then JUNE IS REALLY JULY. Maybe around the end of June - 4th of July??

According to Tandy's theory, if time is off approx 30 days off, JUNE is not MAY but is really JULY.
After watching the video below, I am keeping my fingers crossed ... I mean, I am BEGGING "Loving" God that his beloved son (made in His Image and Likeness) be RIGHT once and for all ... before he's being forced to flee to INDONESIA to take advantage of the opportunities for advancement at EMI (Exxon Mobile-Indonesia) or to find a new job as a FISHERMAN ... using this nice boat.

There are There's still time to go fishing and enjoy life stop worry about matters which we have no control over. It is what it is. Might as well make the most of it.

THE SIGNS 23 AND THE RAPTURE. 3 WORD FROM THE LORD/ WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE SIGNS.

0:56 THE LORD sent an angel to speak to me and what the angel told me is this.
1:03 The angel said to me: "YOU ARE TOLD 23."
1:08 "YOU ARE TOLD 23." This is the only message the angel gave to me.

This watchwoman was told "23" and watchwoman God's Gifts was told "The 23rd, SOMETHING to BEHOLD," remember ?! IF not, watch HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssULHU6H77g

COULD those TWO ("certainty") 23s (the "23" told in the video and the "23" to behold) be "related" to the RAPTURE, by any "Holy" chances ?!

What about the JULY 29 in the video and Tandy's JUNE is JULY (making the video's JULY 29 = "adjusted" JUNE 29, in Tandy's "June is July" theory ... COULD they be one and the very same ?!

New Season With God - Jun 26, 2022

Well, "Loving" FATHER, I do want Your beloved son Tandy to be right about the JUNE IS REALLY JULY "prophesy," so the RAPTURE takes place on JULY 29 (according to Your daughter in the video and "Adjusted JUNE 29," according to Tandy, Your trusted watchman on the Wall.) However, I do want him to be very wrong regarding his very encouraging "There's still time to go fishing and enjoy life" CONSPIRACY THEORY. Do You get the "I want to get the HELL out of Your Satanic Cesspool PRONTO" picture," Loving FATHER ?! I am FED UP of eating of Your TAKE IT or TAKE IT hidden in plain sight "MANNA" abundantly and "generously" offered in Your Satanic Cesspool full of You know WHAT.

And I mean: SICK and TIRED + SICK and TIRED = TWICE = CERTAINTY = COMPRENDE ?!!!

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN !!!

Please forgive me. I was not thinking clearly and got the timing messed up. What I meant to say was that July 4th on the gregorian is really June 4th. Regardless of the timing and dates, can we Please get out of this sick perverted cesspool on earth? The sooner the better.

AMEN!