Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 yr Old Jeremy Taken to Heaven, told of Future Events Shocking! (Jesus Lives 444)

Do you remember someone by the name of Jesus Lives 444? She used to make videos several years ago. Her son had a near death experience. He was shown the 3rd world war will begin in the summer of a future year. The rapture will happen before the war gets too bad. It lines up with what the 90-year-old lady from Norway was shown 50 some years ago in her vision. World war should break out first, along with natural disasters and other chaos. That will give the antichrist a reason to confirm a covenant with many for 7. I personally believe the rapture must take place just before or right when the war first gets started. I don't wish to set any dates. That is only a recipe for disappointment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VNVk3wwAFI