Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If there's no rapture by 4th of July

Can someone please put me in a shoe box and deport me to Indonesia? I can't take it anymore. The US does not want me - check mark. Canada does not want me - check mark. Australia does not want me - check mark. The Philippines does not want me - check mark. Been there, done all that.

Indonesia does not really want me back either. Where else can you go when your hated by the world?

Re: If there's no rapture by 4th of July

David Wilkerson Sermon Jam | I Almost Slipped in Serious Sin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_P8JbYcU6k

IF THERE'S NO RAPTURE BY 4TH OF JULY, can someone please put me in a shoe box and deport me to Indonesia? WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GO WHEN YOUR HATED BY THE WORLD?

JESUS was hated by the world, so He went to a place EVERYBODY loves Him: HEAVEN.

JOHN 15: 18 IF THE WORLD HATES YOU, understand that IT HATED ME BEFORE YOU. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own: but BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OF THE WORLD, but I chose you out of the world, THEREFORE THE WORLD HATES YOU. 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, a SERVANT IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS LORD. 25 But this came to pass, that the word may be fulfilled that is written in their law, THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.

The world is going to hate you WITHOUT A CAUSE, as well. Because a SERVANT IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS LORD. VERY PLAIN, VERY SIMPLE.

So, forget about the shoe box and Indonesia and AIM for HEAVEN ... wearing your 100% clean, wrinkle-free and spotless WHITE GARMENT, of course. Shoe boxes are not permitted in Heaven, IF you know what I mean.

REGARDING THE 4TH OF JULY :

I - JUNE 4 was the day of SHAVUOT, PENTECOST, a Watch Date!!

The LORD told SILVA SHIRRY He would give us a 10-day warning, right. Let us assume the LORD is giving us not one but THREE 10-day (30-day) warning ("He will revive us after TWO DAYS, and on the THIRD DAY He will RAISE US UP so we can live in His presence.")

If time is off approx 30 DAYS OFF then JUNE is really JULY. Maybe around the end of June - 4th OF JULY??

1- June 4 + 10 days = June 14th (the day of the Super STRAWBERRY Full Moon)
2- June 14 + 10 days = June 24th ("After TWO DAYS He will REVIVE US.")
3- June 24 + 10 days = JULY 4th ("On THE THIRD DAY He will raise us up that we may live in His presence.")

I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.
3 Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP, I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF, and you will not know at WHAT HOUR I will come against you. 4 Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and THEY WILL WALK WITH ME IN WHITE, for they are worthy. 5 The one who conquers will be clothed thus in WHITE GARMENTS, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before His angels. 6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

On Verse 3, notice the LORD says: "If YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP, I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF, and YOU WILL NOT KNOW at WHAT HOUR I will come against you."

IF is a conjunction meaning PROVIDED: Providing imply a CONDITION on which something DEPENDS.
Does that statement mean the LORD will come like a thief to those who have WAKEN UP so they will not know at what HOUR He will come "against" them or the LORD will come like a thief to those who will NOT wake up ?! If the IF conjunction doesn't help, using the "2 + 2" formula COULD give us the "right" answer." What about "The Sovereign LORD never does anything without REVEALING HIS PLAN to HIS SERVANTS, the prophets" found in GOD's WORD, the ONE that doesn't "LIE"?!

DO YOU WEAR WHITE ON SHAVUOT?

The holiday of Shavuot is on the way, bringing with it the customary consumption of cheesecake and donning of WHITE CLOTHING, along with all-night-long Torah study.

- On June 4, 2018: The Lord's Last Call "WATCHMEN, BACK TO THE WALL."

II - JUNE 14: Return of the SUPERMOON at 7:51 AM as Super STRAWBERRY Full Moon.

Did the LORD "REVIVED US" the day of the Super FULL Moon ?!

III - JUNE 24: Is John the Baptist's Day, a Masonic feast ... the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK ?!

Today, June 24th, the Moon is in alignment with MERCURY, VENUS, MARS, JUPITER and SATURN.

IV - JULY 4 is the 185th day of the year (186th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 180 days remain until the end of the year.

COULD July 4th be this 3rd day: "On THE THIRD DAY He will RAISE US UP that we may live in His presence ... so shall WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD" ?!

On July 4th, the Continental Congress FORMALLY ADOPTED the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, which had been written largely by JEFFERSON. Though THE VOTE FOR ACTUAL INDEPENDENCE took place on JULY 2nd, from then on the 4th became the day that was celebrated as the BIRTH OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE.

THE VOTE FOR ACTUAL INDEPENDENCE took place on JULY 2nd:

JOHN ADAMS had written to his wife ABIGAIL:

The SECOND DAY OF JULY 1776, will be the MOST MEMORABLE epoch in the HISTORY OF AMERICA.
I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival.
It ought to be commemorated as THE DAY OF DELIVERANCE ("EXODUS"), by SOLEMN ACTS OF DEVOTION to GOD ALMIGHTY. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and PARADE, with shows, games, sports, GUNS, bells, bonfires, and ILLUMINATIONS, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.

Adams's prediction was OFF BY TWO DAYS. From the outset, Americans celebrated independence on July 4, the date shown on the much-publicized Declaration of Independence, rather than on July 2, THE DATE THE RESOLUTION OF INDEPENDENCE WAS APPROVED in a closed session of Congress.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)

THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR: July 2 is the 183rd day of the year (184th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 182 days remain until the end of the year.

WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT JULY 2ND?

U.S. President FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT coined the term “NEW DEAL” in his acceptance speech for the DemoNcRATic presidential nomination.

COULD July 4th be the DATE on Nicole Poon's drawing ?!

NICOLE POON'S PROPHETIC DRAWING STORY, US, 74, 96 RAPTURE

HERE WE HAVE A CELEBRATION ON TOP OF A 74
I believe this represents PSALM 74 which is a call of DESPERATION. The elephant in the parade is a balloon blown up by a child with the number 96 in her back. PSALM 96 represents DELIVERANCE.

5th May 2013 - I asked Holy spirit for leading our Bible study Himself, speaking and revealing to us. Asked our Lord Jesus for soon coming as what He had said to His servants. God showed a PARADE on the top of the "74" with FIREWORKS.

IT'S GOING TO GET WARMER (HOTTER) BEFORE THE ASTEROID FALLS ... WHAT ASTEROID ?!

ASTEROID FALL - REVELATION
PARAGUAY, 02/12/2022 - Message received by JOSE LUIS RIVAS:

I HEAR A CALL, A RING… (06:15 HS)
I LISTEN: TAKE PEN AND PAPER
I GET UP AND WRITE:
THE ASTEROID IS GOING TO FALL! [one]
GET READY! FOOD, WATER, CANDLES, MATCHES…
IT IS CLOSE, VERY CLOSE.
NOBODY BELIEVE IT, THAT IS, VERY FEW.
UNBELIEF IS GREAT.[2]
DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THEY ARE IN THE DAYS LIKE NOAH AND LOT?[3]
THEY THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS WELL, THAT THIS AND THAT IS ALREADY NORMAL TODAY, THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED. YES, THEY CHANGED… BUT TO THE BAD!
WAKE UP NOW!!![4] If YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP, I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF, and you will not know at WHAT HOUR I will come against you ?!
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/asteroid-fall-revelation-jose-luis-rivas/

Ruben:

OOOH, WOOOOW, and THANKS VEEEERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Posted on WOTW LINK by Ruben!!!!

ASTEROID FALL – REVELATION LINK
(in Spanish and English)
JUNE 21, 2022 12:35 PM
JOSE LUIS RIVAS

To: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Result: 140 days
Or 4 months, 20 days

14 = Deliverance; Salvation
(Meaning of Numbers LINK)

Isaiah 26 NIV
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

~~~~

***PARAGUAY, 02/12/2022

MESSAGE RECEIVED BY JOSE LUIS RIVAS:

I HEAR A CALL, A RING… (06:15 HS)

I LISTEN: TAKE PEN AND PAPER

I GET UP AND WRITE:

***THE ASTEROID IS GOING TO FALL! [one]

GET READY! FOOD, WATER, CANDLES, MATCHES…

IT IS CLOSE, VERY CLOSE.

NOBODY BELIEVE IT, THAT IS, VERY FEW.

UNBELIEF IS GREAT.[2]

DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THEY ARE IN THE DAYS LIKE NOAH AND LOT?[3]

THEY THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS WELL, THAT THIS AND THAT IS ALREADY NORMAL TODAY, THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED. YES, THEY CHANGED… BUT TO THE BAD!

WAKE UP NOW!!![4]

WHEN WILL THEY UNDERSTAND THAT TIME IS NO LONGER THE SAME?

AND THAT CONSEQUENTLY, LIFE CAN NO LONGER BE THE SAME?

SEEK ME IN PRAYER![5]

COME TO ME CONTINUOUSLY, A CONTRITE AND HUMBLE HEART I WILL NOT REJECT.[6]

UNDER MY WINGS YOU WILL BE SAFE![7]

THEY WILL FALL ON YOUR LEFT AND ON YOUR RIGHT, BUT EVIL SHALL NOT TOUCH THEM![8]

BUT…

BUT…

YOU WILL REQUIRE TO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN IN MY PRESENCE, TO HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT, THROUGH TIME OF PRAYER AND INTIMACY.

ACCUMULATION OF PROVISION, BUT MAINLY ACCUMULATION OF HOURS OF PRAYER!

PRAY IN SECRET.[9]

CONNECT WITH ME.

MY WAYS AND THOUGHTS ARE HIGH, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THEM, BUT YOU WILL GET THROUGH…[10]

DO YOU SEE EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING?

DO YOU SEE THE EXTERMINATION?[11]

OR YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE IT…, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD IS “BEAUTIFUL”.

MY WORD SAYS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS UNDER THE EVIL ONE… AND YOU HUMAN BEINGS STARTING WITH ADAM, GAVE THE EVIL ONE THE POWER THROUGH SIN.[12]

MANY WILL SAY BY THE ONE WHO WRITE THIS MESSAGE: HE IS CRAZY, THE MANY PROBLEMS MADE HIM DELIROUS; AND THESE WILL BE FRIENDS, BROTHERS AND PASTORS, AND THEY WILL SAY: IF YOU GATHER HERE WITH ME, I WILL TEACH YOU! …. BUT I REVEAL AND SPEAK TO WHOM I PLEASE, BECAUSE I AM THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND ALWAYS. I SPEAK TO MY PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND I WILL CONTINUE SPEAKING TODAY AND ALWAYS.[13]

IF I DO NOT SPEAK, IF MY HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT INSPIRE, WORDS DO NOT PRODUCE TRUE CHANGE, THEY ARE LIFELESS WORDS.

BUT IT IS WRITTEN: MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE AND FOLLOW ME.[14]

ALSO: IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, YOU WILL OBEY ME.[15]

ALSO: HE WHO ACCEPTS THE SON ALSO ACCEPTS HIM WHO SENT HIM.[16]

NOW…THE DAYS ARE BAD![17]

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEP!

OPEN YOUR EYES!

THE SIGNS THAT MY SON HAD TALKED ABOUT THAT WILL HAPPEN ARE IN MATTHEW CHAPTER 24. AND THEY ARE NO LONGER HAPPENING? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO SEE?[18] [19]

STILL, MANY WILL DESPISE THIS WARNING, AND WILL NOT PREPARE.

SOME WILL SAY: ANYTHING, GOD WILL NOTIFY ME TOO, IF HE DOESN’T TELL ME DIRECTLY, IT’S NOT.

OTHERS: WHO IS THIS TO WANT TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF GOD? WHAT HAS BEEN BELIEVED?

I TELL YOU: STOP KILLING MY MESSENGERS AND LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE![20]

SOME HAVE PAID A HIGH PRICE FOR THE BENEFIT OF MANY.[21]

BIBLICAL REFERENCES (confrontation of the message received in dictation, with the written word)

[SEE scriptures @ LINK]

AMEN, Calvin.

A FEW INTERESTING "COINCIDENCES":

The ASTEROID FALL – REVELATION was given in Spanish to JOSE LUIS RIVAS, who lives in PARAGUAY, South America.

JOSE (First Name) = Joseph, LUIS (Middle Name) = Louis, RIVAS (Last Name.)

- RIVAS: Is a surname of Spanish origin, likely derived from riba, an archaic term for the SHORE OF A RIVER.

- PARAGUAY, the South American country, got its name from the PARAGUAY RIVER, which is said to be from Guarani para "WATER" + guay "BORN." So, PARAGUAY means 'BORN OF WATER.'

This is what JESUS told NICODEMUS in John 3:5: Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are BORN OF WATER and THE SPIRIT.

THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF THE NAME NICODEMUS?
From a personal name of Greek origin composed of the elements nikē 'VICTORY' + dēmos 'PEOPLE', the name means: VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE.

What does the LORD say about VICTORY in His Word?

- 1 Corinthians 15:54: When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in VICTORY.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:55: "Where, O Death, is your VICTORY? Where, O Death, is your sting?"
- 1 Corinthians 15:57: But thanks be to God, who gives us THE VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ.

"He will revive us (BORN OF WATER?!) after TWO DAYS, and on the THIRD DAY He will RAISE US UP (BORN of THE SPIRIT ?!) so we can live in His presence" ?!

UNBELIEF IS GREAT.

Unbelief?

The sin of unbelief?

Did that affect me ?

Did I fall and land on my pride?

Horses will buck you off and humble you.

Have I been tested?

you GAVE THE EVIL ONE THE POWER THROUGH SIN.

Is THAT what sin does?

Leads us astray and gives the devil power in our life?

However things play out is the way it will be. As much as we want to be gone this minute, it may or may not happen since God is not a respecter of man. Yes it could happen now. Then on the other hand, we might be missing pieces of the puzzle that have not come into play just yet.

May Jesus Bless You ALL,
HALLELUYAH!