Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Going To Get Hotter Before The Asteroid Falls - Another REVELATION ?!

As we should have noticed by now, we have been "blessed" by a HEAT WAVE that has been scorching some parts of the Antichristian United States of AmeFrica (and other parts of the NEW world, as well.)
For those still in happy "LaLaLand," with their "smart" brain-washed heads up their "smart" vacSINated behinds so they are "SAFELY" able to SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL and FEEL NO HEAT, take a look at the most recent news and weather reports. FOR EXAMPLE:

ANOTHER WEEK OF RECORD-BREAKING HEAT SCORCHES MUCH OF THE U.S.

JUNE 25, 2022 - JUNE has been a HOT ONE across the country; see where the temperatures have been most oppressive. SWELTERING HEAT GRIPPED MUCH OF THE U.S. THIS WEEK, from the Midwest to the South, sending temperatures to RECORD-BREAKING levels and putting millions of people under HEAT ADVISORIES. A reprieve for the Midwest is forecast to come this weekend, but high temperatures are expected to persist in Texas and across the South into NEXT WEEK, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
The recent HEAT SPELL comes on the heels of stifling temperatures last week, creating what has been an UNSEASONABLY HOT JUNE for many cities in the U.S.
MORE Here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/another-week-of-record-breaking-heat-scorches-much-of-the-u-s-11656162000

ON A VERY DIFFERENT NOTE :

I - On June 24, 2022, I (RUBEN) wrote the following on Tandubuana's IF THERE'S NO RAPTURE BY 4TH OF JULY thread:

IT'S GOING TO GET WARMER (HOTTER) BEFORE THE ASTEROID FALLS ... WHAT ASTEROID ?!
ASTEROID FALL - REVELATION
PARAGUAY, 02/12/2022 - Message received by JOSE LUIS RIVAS:
I HEAR A CALL, A RING… (06:15 HS)
I LISTEN: TAKE PEN AND PAPER
I GET UP AND WRITE:
GET READY! FOOD, WATER, CANDLES, MATCHES…
IT IS CLOSE, VERY CLOSE.
NOBODY BELIEVE IT, THAT IS, VERY FEW.
UNBELIEF IS GREAT.[2]
DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THEY ARE IN THE DAYS LIKE NOAH AND LOT?[3]
THEY THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS WELL, THAT THIS AND THAT IS ALREADY NORMAL TODAY, THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED. YES, THEY CHANGED… BUT TO THE BAD!
WAKE UP NOW!!![4]
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/asteroid-fall-revelation-jose-luis-rivas/

Re: It's Going To Get Hotter Before The Asteroid Falls - Another REVELATION ?!

According to the message, "the LORD" told His "watchman" (J. L. RIVAS) that "THE ASTEROID IS GOING TO FALL and IT IS CLOSE, VERY CLOSE."

II - In His Word (the ONE that doesn't LIE), the LORD tells us: "The END TIMES will be like THE DAYS OF LOT in Sodom, meaning that RAMPANT HOMOSEXUALITY is a sign of the end.
"Coincidentally," this "VERY CLOSE" month of JUNE the Satanic LGBTQ community is celebrating its PRIDE month ("PRIDE comes BEFORE destruction") in the United SODOM of AmeFrica (USA, the country of RAMPANT HOMOSEXUALITY) to honor the 1969 STONEWALL UPRISING in Manhattan, the Satanic city the Muslim Antichrist HomObama prophesied to be NUKED (most likely by FRIENDLY fire, the same way the TWIN Towers were destroyed by DOMESTIC/GOVERNMENTAL terrorism.)

III - For us (GOD's children) and Satan's (NASA) Children that keep track of Asteroids with their "sophisticated" radars, satellites and telescopes to KNOW the EXACT day and hour God's Asteroid is going to fall is going to be a Mystery.
GOD doesn't even have to do what He did in SODOM to BLIND Satan's "scientists" watching Asteroids when He sent the two angels to rescue LOT in Genesis 19: 11 "And THEY STRUCK WITH BLINDNESS THE MEN who were at the entrance of the house, both small and great, so that they wore themselves out groping for THE DOOR."

WHY GOD DOESN'T HAVE TO BOTHER BLINDING SATAN'S "SCIENTISTS" WATCHING ASTEROIDS ?!

Take a look at the following information (for the last THREE years) given by the very same "scientists" watching Asteroids:

1- "CITY KILLER" ASTEROID MISSES EARTH — AND SCIENTISTS HAD NO IDEA.

JULY 29, 2019 - Scientists revealed an asteroid dubbed by some as a "city killer" came closer to the Earth than the moon this week. The Washington Post reported that scientists apparently had no idea it was coming. ASTEROID 2019 OK came hurtling toward Earth at a speed of nearly 15 miles a second, before flying past. According to NASA, it was about 45,000 miles from Earth on THURSDAY (July 25th.)
"IT WOULD HAVE HIT WITH OVER 30 TIMES THE ENERGY OF THE ATOMIC BLAST AT HIROSHIMA," astronomer professor Alan Duffy told the Sydney Morning Herald.
Duffy called the zooming space rock a "CITY KILLER."
Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/asteroid-near-miss-city-killer-asteroid-misses-earth-and-scientists-had-no-idea/

PART 2 - ‘IT SNUCK UP ON US’: SCIENTISTS STUNNED BY ‘CITY-KILLER’ ASTEROID THAT JUST MISSED EARTH.

Alan Duffy was confused. On THURSDAY (July 25th), the astronomer’s phone was suddenly flooded with calls from reporters wanting to know about a large asteroid that had just whizzed past Earth, and he couldn’t figure out “why everyone was so alarmed.”
“I thought everyone was getting worried about something we knew was coming,” Duffy, who is lead scientist at the Royal Institution of Australia, told The Washington Post. Forecasts had already predicted that a couple of asteroids would be passing relatively close to Earth this week.
Then, he looked up the details of the hunk of space rock named ASTEROID 2019 OK.
“I WAS STUNNED,” he said. “THIS WAS A TRUE SHOCK.”
Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/26/it-snuck-up-us-city-killer-asteroid-just-missed-earth-scientists-almost-didnt-detect-it-time/

2- AN ASTEROID BARELY MISSED EARTH LAST WEEK, AND NO ONE KNEW IT WAS COMING. - Published November 02, 2021

The space rock was a cosmic visitor that no one expected.
AN ASTEROID about the size of a refrigerator shot past Earth last week, and astronomers didn't know the object existed until hours after it was gone.
It was a close call (from a cosmic perspective); the space rock's trajectory on Oct. 24 carried it over Antarctica within 1,800 miles (3,000 kilometers) of Earth — closer than some satellites — making it the third-closest asteroid to approach the planet without actually hitting it, CNET reported.
SCIENTISTS WERE UNAWARE OF THE OBJECT, dubbed ASTEROID 2021 UA1, because it approached Earth's DAYTIME SIDE FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE SUN, so the comparatively dim and small visitor went UNDETECTED until about 4 hours after passing by at its closest point, according to CNET.
Source: https://www.livescience.com/surprise-asteroid-flyby

PART 2 - SCIENTISTS WERE UNAWARE OF THE ASTEROID THAT JUST BARELY MISSED EARTH.

NASA, ALONG WITH OTHER OFFICIAL BODIES AROUND THE WORLD, ARE TRACKING ALL OF THE ASTEROIDS THAT ARE CONSIDERED A "THREAT" TO EARTH. For an asteroid to be considered a "threat", it must be more than 460 feet in diameter, and luckily 90%+ of the asteroids that are this width or more are currently being tracked. The smaller asteroids are much harder to track, and sometimes researchers are unaware that they even have had a close flyby with Earth. ASTEROID 2021 UA1 is a prime example, as researchers didn't know it had come extremely close to Earth until after it passed by. Asteroid 2021 UA1 measures 6.6 feet in diameter, and on October 24, it passed over Antarctica within 1,800 miles of Earth. Researchers didn't know that the small asteroid was on its way because the asteroid approached from Earth's DAYTIME SIDE - THE DIRECTION OF THE SUN.
Source: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/82551/scientists-were-unaware-of-the-asteroid-that-just-barely-missed-earth/index.html

So, the reason "SCIENTISTS" were unaware of ASTEROID 2021 UA1 was because it approached Earth's DAYTIME side FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE SUN, right ?!

3- This June 28, besides having a NEW MOON at 10:52 PM, it will be the day the DAYTIME BETA TAURIDS METEOR SHOWER PEAK.

I looks like the meteor shower will peak during the Earth's DAYTIME side FROM THE DIRECTION OF THE SUN, just like ASTEROID 2021 UA1.

The DAYTIME BETA TAURIDS METEOR SHOWER takes place within the boundaries constellation of TAURUS (BULL = SoeTORO.) The meteor shower occurs between June 5 and July 17 with the peak occurring on the 28/29 of JUNE every year. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Taurids

4- A VERY "INTERESTING" QUESTION :

DID THE BETA TAURID METEOR SHOWER CAUSE THE 1908 TUNGUSKA EXPLOSION ... 114 YEARS AGO?

The BETA TAURID is a stream of meteoroids that regularly produces a modest display of meteors each year in late JUNE, and the idea is that embedded within it may be some much larger chunks that might possibly pose a danger to Earth. Canadian astronomers David Clark, Paul Wiegert and Peter Brown at Western University speculate that there could be a connection between the Beta Taurid meteor stream and the massive airburst that occurred over Tunguska, Russia, in June 1908.
MORE Here: https://www.space.com/beta-taurid-meteor-shower-tunguska-explosion-planetary-defense.html

Yes, I know. All GOD has to say is "ABRAKADABRA" to send an "invisible" asteroid that shall fulfill His Prophecy. I'm just "speculating" in case HE decides to use one of His celestial bodies to do the "JOB."
He did say He would gives us "SIGNS IN THE SKIES," didn't He ?! And He doesn't LIE, does He?!

You know if a man had $1.00 for every prophecy that did not pan out, he would be very well to do.

Just sayin'

That's why we need true intellectuals such as David H and R Hartono to analyze, exegete, and put everything into perspective so that even a complete simpleton such as Tandy can grasp the fundamental concepts.

"That's why we need true intellectuals such as David H and R Hartono to analyze, exegete, and put everything into perspective so that even a complete simpleton such as Tandy can grasp the FUNDAMENTAL concepts."

That Antichristian statement is substantiating what the LORD says in Revelation 3:
... those of THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN WHO SAY THAT THEY ARE JEWS AND ARE NOT, BUT LIE ...

I - ONCE AGAIN:

THE ACTUAL MEANING OF HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT TANDUBUANA :

TANDUBUANA = TAN + DUBU + ANA

- TAN: a BROWN or darkened shade of skin developed after exposure to the sun.
With a WHITE mother and a BLACK father, Antichrist Obama is a MULATTO. A mulatto is neither BLACK or WHITE, but has a light or darkened BROWN skin color, just like the "BLACK" BEAST from the SEA born in KENYA.

- DUBU: The SWAHILI term "dubu" translates to BEAR in English.
WHICH COUNTRIES SPEAK SWAHILI? With its origin in East Africa, Swahili speakers spread over more than 14 countries: Tanzania, KENYA (Nimrod Obama's birth place), Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), South Sudan, Somalia, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Comoros, and as far as Oman and Yemen in the Middle East. "I saw a BEAST rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And THE BEAST that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a BEAR’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth."

- ANA: Is a prefix in loanwords from Greek, where it means “up, AGAINST, “back, "ANTI."

NIMROD a mighty hunter STANDING before the LORD , not in a friendly manner, but AGAINST the ALMIGHTY. The first type of ANTICHRIST was NIMROD in Genesis, the second was ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES in Daniel and the third was TITUS, the prince of Rome who destroyed Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Thus, if we want a full picture of ANTICHRIST, we need to study not only the Book of Revelation but also these three types of Antichrist.

II - THEREFORE:

*** NIMROD = TAN DUBU ANA = BARRY SOETORO = DAVID H = R HARTONO = OTHERS from THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN using different names on this CHRISTIAN FORUM

III - THEY ... I mean, HE is hiding in plain sight using different ANTICHRISTIAN names.

IV - TANDUBUANA = A MULATTO's skin color + A BEAST from the SEA with BEAR's Feet + AGAINST GOD / ANTI CHRISTIAN / NIMROD Soetoro Obama, Born in KENYA and becoming an ANTICHRISTIAN Muslim in INDONESIA = Very REVEALING !!!

V- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED .... MORE THAN ONCE !!!

With the pseudonyms he uses to post "Christian" messages on this Forum, Antichrist Homobama and his MINIONS are telling us WHO he really is and WHAT he's trying to do to JESUS' sheep.

Behold, I will make those of THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN (*** Above) who say that they are JEWS and are not, but LIE—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they (those of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN posting "encouraging" messages) will learn that I have loved you.

Just sayin'

I've always been honest with you - about predictions that have not panned out. Even pray for others who resent me during their time of need. Isn't that what Christ Jesus would have us to do? I know He would not want us to hate others or hold onto grudges.
Our job right now is to be ambassadors for Christ. In other words, be the nice guys who witness, pray, and tell truths that others may not appreciate. At second coming we can enact judgement upon the wicked according to the King of Kings.

Now, May Jesus Bless You All!

SPEAKING OF ANTICHRIST HOMOBAMA:

OBAMA RISES IN EUROPE.

I went to see a vision. I went down the stairs, greeted my greeter group and walked over to where the others had already gathered. It opened up to see Obama shaking hands with other dignitaries as he walked into a large room with a very high ceiling. I’ve seen this room before. It’s in Europe. Then he walked across the room and pulled out a chair from a round table to sit down. Then the picture changed. I saw Obama speaking from behind a type of podium, addressing others in government. I believe he was in a building that I have seen before in previous visions.

I understood that in this vision of the future, Obama has left the USA. He will be received in Europe and will rise in power. In the previous vision #350, I saw Obama leaving the USA and flying to Europe. Obama endorses a leader, a man who will become the antichrist. See previous visions #243. Look also at #59,#61,#346. In vision #27, I saw Obama worship the antichrist. And in #330, Obama is shown like a 2nd in command. He is part of the beast system. The two pictures- the round table I believe may be the EU leaders table and the place where Obama was standing speaking from behind a podium may be where the EU parliament which meets in Brussels.
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/obama-rises-in-europe-sharlene-reimer/

Behold. Obama shall be endorsing a leader, NOT a man who will become the antichrist (because
Barry Soetoro Obama IS GOD's last ANTICHRIST), but a man who will become his FALSE PROPHET (Pope Francis.)

Obama will NOT worship the FALSE PROPHET (it will be the other way around) and Obama will NOT be the second in command.

This is what the CREATOR of Both ANTICHRIST OBAMA and FALSE PROPHET FRANCIS says in His Word:

Then I saw ANOTHER BEAST rising out of THE EARTH. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 IT EXERCISES ALL THE AUTHORITY OF THE FIRST BEAST IN ITS PRESENCE, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship THE FIRST BEAST, whose mortal wound was healed.

False Prophet Francis shall exercise ALL the authority of Antichrist Obama in Antichrist Obama's PRESENCE and False Prophet Francis shall make people worship Antichrist Obama. So, Antichrist Obama is Satan-in-chief, not Pope Francis. Pope Francis will be like puppet Joe O'Biden: O'Biden plays to be potus in the White W.Hore House while Barry leads his SATANIC shadow government from his basement in Washington D.C.

Another thing the CREATOR of Both ANTICHRIST OBAMA and FALSE PROPHET FRANCIS says in His Word:

Rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil (ALLAH) has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that HIS TIME IS SHORT!

"HIS TIME IS SHORT" ... WHAT COULD THAT MEAN ?!

Behold. July's birthstone is the RUBY: The Month of RED ?!

no fears Tandubu,

i'm here 2 exegete. In fact u can call me jeeter.

Is it this August r some other time in the distant future? That is the trillion dollar question.