Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An important END-TIMES EVENT happening SOON ?!

Under "normal" circumstances, I barely take naps in the afternoon (or some other time during the day.) However, on July 1, 2021 I did feel like taking a nap after lunch and had a very vivid dream of something (an end-times event) that would be happening "SOON."

Keep in mind that "SOON" in GOD's Holy vocabulary could mean a ZILLION of years in our time.

"Coincidentally," something of end-times relevance did happen on July 30, 2021:

GOD (the ONE who insists He does not LIE because He's NOT human like us, LYING humans created in His "HUMAN" Image and 'NON-LYING" Likeness) told one of His "watchmen" that Barry Barack Soetoro Hussein Obama "is now the AntiChrist" because Lucifer (Allah, the Devil, Satan) entered into Obama's homosexual body that FRIday very early in the morning (while still DARK.)

Am I 100% certain the "end-times event" in my dream while napping was related to Satan indwelling Obama's body ?! NOPE. I am NOT. But, it is a HUGE "coincidence." That I do believe 100%.

IF, by any chances, the "message" in my dream was a 1-YEAR warning for the "end-times event" to take place, this morning I found this INTRIGUING "message" (from "the HOLY SPIRIT") that relates to an end-times EVENT to take place in the near future:

NOT LONG BEFORE NEXT SEAL BROKEN. - 21/06/22 Message from THE HOLY SPIRIT
MY DEAREST MARLENA,

THERE IS AN EVENT THAT IS COMING I would like to prepare you for. It is not long before the next seal will be broken, and there are things that need to happen first in preparation.
God has chosen you as a witness to his truth, which has been written in word, and I know you understand this written word.
For months it has been sitting on my heart the next “EVENT” is the antichrist being REVEALED.

This is what the verb to REVEAL means:
- To make known THROUGH DIVINE INSPIRATION.
- To make (something secret or hidden) publicly or generally known.
- To reveal a secret, to open up to view.

MY DARLING MARLENA,

A DARK SHADOW came amongst us, man will follow a false god. LIGHT and DARK are on equal footing on earth. THE REIGN OF THE FALSE CHRIST IS AT HAND. You will know the truth, this truth must reach those willing to listen. I am here with you, to protect your voice and THE LIGHT comes from within.
TELL ALL HE IS AMONGST YOU.
End of Message
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/not-long-before-next-seal-broken-marlena-elizabeth/

Behold. ANTICHRIST OBAMA (the FALSE CHRIST) has been REVEALED for quite some time now.
Most likely this "antichrist being REVEALED" will be an event when Obama is going to, actually (and OFFICIALLY), start his end-times role as the last Antichrist (from HELL, born in KENYA and raised in INDONESIA.)

On July 30th it will be a YEAR (the first anniversary) of Obama being indwelled by ALLAH (Satan.)

GOD does say "the coming of the Son of man will be as the days of Noah were," RIGHT ?!

a- Noah was SIX HUNDRED (600) YEARS OLD when the flood of waters came upon the earth.
b- Antichrist Obama was about to celebrate his SIXTIETH (60) BIRTHDAY when Satan took possession of his homosexual body.
c- In the SIX HUNDRED AND FIRST (601) YEAR, in the FIRST MONTH, the first day of the month, the waters were dried from off the earth.
d- Antichrist Obama will be celebrating his SIXTY FIRST (61) BIRTHDAY as Satan Incarnate on July 30th, 2022.

COULD Noah's 600th and 601st years be compared to Antichrist Obama's 60th and 61st birthdays ?!

COULD my dream for the "end-times event" to take place given last year be "related" to watchwoman Marlena's " next “EVENT” is the antichrist being REVEALED" ?!

COULD watchwoman Marlena's "EVENT message" be a "confirmation" to my "EVENT dream" ?!

Re: An important END-TIMES EVENT happening SOON ?!

Ruben:

OOOOOH, WOOOW!!! A ONE YEAR WARNING ENDS TODAY***
(July 1, 2022***)!!!

ALL PLEASE SEE WHOLE POST!!!

An important END-TIMES EVENT happening SOON ?! LINK
Under "normal" circumstances, I barely take naps in the
afternoon (or some other time during the day.) However, on
***July 1, 2021 I did feel like taking a nap after lunch and
had a very vivid dream of something (an end-times event)
that would be happening "SOON."

NOT LONG BEFORE NEXT SEAL BROKEN – Marlena Elizabeth
Posted by 444 Prophecy News on 2022/06/30 LINK

Calvin, according to some "watchmen," this JULY is going to be a very busy month, prophetically speaking.

FOR INSTANCE:

GOD TOLD ME THIS ABOUT JULY 2022 - PROPHECY

The Holy Spirit shared with me a very long prophetic message from God about the month of July, 2022.

Troy Black - May 26, 2022 11K

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CERN AND JULY 5, 2022!

They're turning on CERN's Large Hadron Collider on July 5, 2022, after a few years of upgrades.
This video will tell you everything you need to know about CERN, the controversies around it, and what to DO about it in your actual life.

Allie Duzett - Jul 1, 2022 >>> WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtjpHW9aW9s

MUST WATCH JULY 2022 ASTRONOMY EVENTS | DELTA AQUARIIDS METEORS | SUPERMOON | LOCATION | TIMINGS

Complete list of all the Astronomical and Space events that will happen in the month of July 2022 ! Do not miss the Southern Aquarid meteor shower!! on 29 July 2022. Also watch out for the MANHATTANHENGE on July 12. Watch the Full Video to know date, timings and location for every ASTRONOMICAL EVENT !!

Now Next - Jun 21, 2022

Calvin, I do not know IF this VIDEO HEARING JESUS SAY ABIB JULY, CONFIRMATION EXPERIENCE ON THE HARVEST AND OUR RAPTURE FLIGHT" you posted HERE could be related to the following Biblical passage and the "prophetic" video below related to airlines on the 4th of July:

1- Pray ye that YOUR FLIGHT be not in the WINTER, neither on the SABBATH DAY.

2- AIRMAGEDDON," MELTDOWN AT AIRLINES, JULY 4th

As the U.S. prepares for what some in the industry are calling "AIRMAGEDDON," travelers are bracing for a possible meltdown at airlines, airports and security and customs checkpoints, not to mention hotels and hotel services.

PropheticWorship Gathering - Jul 1, 2022

ANOTHER 1-YEAR WARNING STARTING JULY 2022 ?!

ONE YEAR DARK TIMES STARTING IN JULY 2022 BUT TRANSFORMED CHRISTIANS GET TO ESCAPE IT! GLORY TO GOD!

JESUS IS COMING 14th JULY, 2022!!

Minister Christine - Jun 26, 2022

BREAKING POPE PROPHECY ALERT: IT'S COMING JULY 24-29!
VATICAN'S ENDGAME IS UNFOLDING!

Amazing Prophecies - Jun 5, 2022

COULD THESE TWO VIDEOS BE "RELATED" ?!

1- WARNING : IT'S COMING , 💰 CRYPTO CRASH 💰 JULY 4TH WEEKEND?

- Jun 28, 2022

2- COULD THE ANTICHRIST EMERGE FROM A 💰 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS 💰?

YES, ITS HAPPENING NOW. RAPTURE ANY TIME.

Watchwoman 65 - Jul 1, 2022

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE MONTH OF JULY :

JULY IS THE STARTING POINT FOR FALLING OFF THE CLIFF.

In recent days I have been wanting to know when we will see the fulfillment of the word:
"IN THE MONTH OF RED BLOOD WILL BE SHED."

In that post, I wasn’t sure if it would happen in February or not, but I thought it could be possible because of the red symbolism throughout the nation for Valentine’s Day. Then when Justice Scalia was killed, I thought this could be it. But according to the released reports there was no shedding of blood; even though murder of any kind could be viewed as shedding of blood through the loss of life.
I really never felt satisfied with that scenario as the fulfillment. I now have clarity to that word.

On JUNE 15, 2016 at around 9:30 am, I felt the leading of the Father to step away and sit before Him.
As I was silent and mediating on Him I was given the following word. I will relay it in the way I received it.

“JULY IS THE TIPPING POINT. THE MONTH OF JULY WILL BE THE STARTING POINT FOR THIS NATION AND THE WORLD FALLING OFF THE CLIFF. IT ALL BEGINS IN JULY, THE GREAT UNRAVELING. SYSTEM BREAKDOWNS, SOCIETAL BREAKDOWNS, MILITARY BREAKDOWNS.
The emptying of grace has come to America. ‘God shed thy grace on thee’ will no longer be the stanza of this nation’s song, for it shall be ‘God have mercy on thee!’

The battering rams of your enemies have breached your walls of protection. Your fields of plenty shall rot; for the idols of your land have been enshrined within your hearts, within your minds, and deep within your souls. There is no rooting out of these idols by the hand of man. My wrath and My judgments will purge your land.

The Hallowed has been profaned. The sacred has been slandered and disgraced, disfigured from the reality of its purest form. You, THE PRIESTS OF BABYLON, have taken away the pure and polluted My inheritance. I will therefore blot your name out and remember you no more.

The time of My winking is over. I will now stand and stare. For the nations have reached their point, their sin I can no longer bare. MY CHURCH MUST SOON FIND ITS PLACE WITH ME, to dwell safely and at peace, for soon the storm will arrive. Many will die and many will sigh. But My Church, My People, My Bride will remain alive if they abide in Me!

For SOON THE SHAKING WILL BEGIN and THE FIRE WILL FALL. Do not be afraid, and DO NOT RUN FROM THE SHELTER and DO NOT LOOK BACK…remember Lot’s wife!”

After the Father spoke these words to me, He gave me Isaiah 21. Please read the entire chapter.
Here are the first ten verses; there is no need for me to comment on them.

ISAIAH 21

VERSE 1-The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.
VERSE 2-A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.
VERSE 3-Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it.
VERSE 4-My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me.
VERSE 5-Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.
VERSE 6-For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.
VERSE 7-And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

VERSE 8-And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:
VERSE 9-And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.
VERSE 10-O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.

In conclusion, I asked the Father as I always do, “What do we do with this word?”
He said, “YOU BETTER ABIDE IN ME!”

He then spoke to me concerning the half awake, half dressed church, “STOP LISTENING TO MAN. Prepare how I taught (you) to prepare! All of your answers are in the word of God!”

He impressed upon me that if we go back and look at all the stories of how He provided for Israel, through Joseph, Moses, etc… we will find His plan, His protection, and learn how to thrive in Goshen! READ Genesis chapters 42-50 and the entire Book of Exodus, it is the ultimate survival plan!

Church, all I can tell you is that we need to get our houses in order. PREPARE FOR THE COMING CHAOS. It’s not going to be pretty and our lives will never be the same. May PSALM 91 be the banner over your life! Source: https://z3news.com/w/july-starting-point-falling-off-cliff/

Behold. GOD is telling us to STOP LISTENING TO MAN (the same MAN He created in His Image and Likeness) and adopt PSALM 91 as the banner over our lives.
GOD is NOT telling us to trust MAN (the same MAN He created in His Image and Likeness) and take his COVID vacSIN. GOD is telling us the ONLY vaccine we need for ALL pestilences (mortal viruses), either natural or man-made, is given to us [free of charge and mortal SIDE EFFECTS) in PSALM 91:

He who dwells in THE SHELTER of the Most High WILL ABIDE in the shadow of the Almighty.
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the DEADLY PESTILENCE (COVID-19.)
You will not fear the terror of the night (ASTEROIDS, METEORITES, etc.), nor the arrow (MISSILES) that flies by day, nor the PESTILENCE (either natural or MAN-MADE) that stalks in DARKNESS (the shadow of Satan), nor THE DESTRUCTION (EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIES, etc) that wastes at noonday.

JUST "THINKING" OUT LOUD :

I - From and including: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2016 (the date Pastor Faircloth received the JULY message) To, but not including FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2022: A year ago, on July 15, 2021, watchwoman Renee Moses said, "Something SIGNIFICANT to happen," then a 10-DAY COUNTDOWN (Silva Shirry's ?!) starts.

RESULT: 2221 days = 6 years, 1 month = 73 months (excluding the end date.)

II - While the NEW WORLD ORDER SATANISTS are promoting AI (Artificial Intelligence), ANTICHRISTIAN AMERICAN SCHOOLS are promoting AS (Artificial Stupidity.)

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Allows MACHINES to Work Efficiently and Solve Problems.

THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL STUPIDITY AND INDOCTRINATION.

Thomas SowellTV - Jun 11, 2022

I - Above, I WROTE:

JUST "THINKING" OUT LOUD :
I - From and including: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2016 (the date Pastor Faircloth received the JULY message) To, but not including FRIDAY, JULY 15, 2022: A year ago, on July 15, 2021, watchwoman Renee Moses said, "Something SIGNIFICANT to happen," then a 10-DAY COUNTDOWN (Silva Shirry's ?!) starts.
RESULT: 2221 days = 6 years, 1 month = 73 months (excluding the end date: JULY 15, 2022.)

Compare the END DATE (JULY 15, 2022) to the date for a RAPTURE WATCH in this video:

I RETURN ... I COME BACK AGAIN - RAPTURE WATCH FOR JULY 13-16, 2022.

STEVE FLETCHER 222 - Jul 2, 2022

II - HERE, I WROTE:

ON A VERY DIFFERENT NOTE :
I - On June 24, 2022, I (RUBEN) wrote the following on Tandubuana's IF THERE'S NO RAPTURE BY 4TH OF JULY thread:
IT'S GOING TO GET WARMER (HOTTER) BEFORE THE ASTEROID FALLS ... WHAT ASTEROID ?!
ASTEROID FALL - REVELATION
PARAGUAY, 02/12/2022 - Message received by JOSE LUIS RIVAS:
I HEAR A CALL, A RING… (06:15 HS)
I LISTEN: TAKE PEN AND PAPER
I GET UP AND WRITE:
GET READY! FOOD, WATER, CANDLES, MATCHES…
IT IS CLOSE, VERY CLOSE.
NOBODY BELIEVE IT, THAT IS, VERY FEW.
WAKE UP NOW!!![4]
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/asteroid-fall-revelation-jose-luis-rivas/

According to the message, "the LORD" told His "watchman" (J. L. RIVAS) that "THE ASTEROID IS GOING TO FALL and IT IS CLOSE, VERY CLOSE."

COULD THIS "MESSAGE" BE A CONFIRMATION TO THE COMING ASTEROID ?!

INCOMING - I RECEIVED THIS WORD ON 6.7.22.

FIREBALLS, METEORS and more are coming in various shapes and sizes. Many will not know what hit them. The skies will be covered with My army of projectiles ready to do My bidding. The world will be unprepared for the near misses of these catastrophic hits.
MY WILL BE DONE
I have said to look to the heavens. Now is the time. Now is the hour of your destruction.

ON 6.11.22 I RECEIVED A SIMILAR WORD.

Daughter, My Will be done upon the earth. Soon sightings of objects will manifest in the heavenlies.
I speak of fast-moving trajectories of objects emanating from space and beyond. Soon they will pummel your earth and break through to your atmosphere and pass through your magnetic shield.
MY WILL BE DONE
I will allow these objects of projectiles to start appearing and move through your atmosphere – that the world may know that My hand is upon this. The heavens will soon be filled with fiery METEORITES, ASTEROIDS and the like as they are released into your solar system. The time is come for the release of the many signs and wonders spoken of by MY PROPHETS – that all mankind may still come to a knowledge of who I AM. Come to Me My children that I may put My hand of protection over you as I did to the Israelites of long ago. The hour is come. The hour of destruction is near. Take heed and be about My Father’s business. Do not tarry but make wise use of the little time you have left.
I COME SOON UPON THE CLOUDS OF GLORY. Soon hearts will fear for the things that appear in the skies – but fear not for I will protect My own. Gather round closer.

AMEN
HOSANNA TO THE SON OF DAVID
HOSANNA
I AM

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/incoming-cryptic1/

In the video above, I saw that, on JULY 14th, we have Comet C/2017 K2 PANSTARRS making its closest approach to Earth.

Furthermore, JULY 29-31: BACK-TO-BACK METEOR SHOWERS.

July WILL START with FIREWORKS ("will start with a BANG" ?!) during Independence Day celebrations AND WILL end with the astronomical version of FIREWORKS ("will end with a BOOM ?!") as TWO METEOR SHOWERS peak less than 48 hours apart.

The SOUTHERN DELTA AQUARIDS peak on the night of JULY 29 INTO JULY 30 and will be followed by the ALPHA CAPRICORNIDS on the night of JULY 30 INTO JULY 31, according to the American Meteor Society (AMS). (Behold. JULY 30th will be the first anniversary of SATAN indwelling BARRY SOETORO OBAMA.) The dueling meteor showers will be active on both nights, combining for 10 to 20 meteors per hour in dark, cloud-free areas.

Typically, these are the first meteor showers since the ETA AQUARIDS in early May, but this year, a SURPRISE METEOR SHOWER put on a brief but impressive show over MEMORIAL DAY weekend.
While 20 METEORS PER HOUR translate to ONE SHOOTING STAR every few minutes, there could be some EYE-POPPING SPARKS in the sky thanks to the ALPHA CAPRICORNIDS.

According to the AMS, the ALPHA CAPRICORNID event is known for FIREBALLS, incredibly bright meteors that can flicker brighter than every star in the sky for a few brief seconds.
METEORS or FIREBALLS can appear in any area of the sky, so it is best to sit back and view as much of the sky as possible for the best shot at spotting a SHOOTING STAR. This can be as simple as laying a blanket out in the yard or relaxing in a ZERO-GRAVITY chair.
Source: https://www.accuweather.com/en/space-news/upcoming-astronomy-events-july-2022/1209288

III - JULY 13: SUPER THUNDER MOON

Supermoons are among the most popular full moons of the year, and THE SECOND OF THREE CONSECUTIVE SUPERMOONS will rise on WEDNESDAY, JULY 13.
THE FIRST SUPERMOON of 2022 rose in MID-JUNE, kicking off supermoon season in the night sky. After July, THE THIRD AND FINAL SUPERMOON will rise during the SECOND WEEK OF AUGUST.
In addition to being a supermoon, July's full moon is also known as THE THUNDER MOON due to the THUNDERSTORMS that often rumble throughout the summer months.
July's full moon is also known as the BUCK MOON, SALMON MOON, BERRY MOON and HALFWAY SUMMER MOON, according to the Old Farmer's Almanac.
Source: https://www.accuweather.com/en/space-news/upcoming-astronomy-events-july-2022/1209288

July's full moon is also known as THE THUNDER MOON, right ?!
COULD the THUNDER Moon be "related" to this Biblical Passage in Revelation 10:2-4 ?!

He had a little scroll open in His hand. And He set His right foot on THE SEA, and His left foot on THE LAND, and called out with a loud voice, like a LION roaring. When He called out, the seven THUNDERS sounded. And when the seven THUNDERS had sounded, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Seal up what the seven THUNDERS have said, and do not write it down.”

I do not know what the seven THUNDERS had said, but whatever they said had to be "related" to the timing of the RAPTURE, in my "desperate" opinion.

In my "desperate" opinion, this passage is referring to the RAPTURE:

5 And THE ANGEL whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised His right hand to heaven
6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created Heaven and what is in it, the earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it, that THERE WOULD BE NO MORE DELAY, 7 but that in the days of THE TRUMPET CALL TO BE SOUNDED by the seventh angel, the MYSTERY OF GOD would be FULFILLED, just as HE ANNOUNCED TO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS.

THE RAPTURE "RELATED" TO THE SUPER THUNDER MOON ?! :thinking_face: