Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY RETURN IS IMMINENT! (Glynda Lomax; 11/27/23)

MY RETURN IS IMMINENT!
(Glynda Lomax; 11/27/23)

The Lord Is My Shepherd
14.7K subscribers
Nov 27, 2023
JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS 🌴♥️🔥⚘️🦋

MY RETURN IS IMMINENT! NOV 27,2023 GLYNDA LOMAX

@thelordismyshepherd2576
1 hour ago LINK

I was praying for a friend in another nation, who said she felt God was “loosening” her from the earth. I have also felt that. Then I realized since He has been separating all of us from some we did not really wish to be separated from, He may be “loosening” many others so I began asking Him.

I am indeed setting My people free from the earth, My Daughter. I am helping them tie up loose ends and get their affairs in order. I am removing the people and things they were clinging to in order that they would be free when I call them to Me.

The earth’s time is nearly done, My precious children. It labors under the heavy weight of so much sin and wickedness. Many of its soils are laden with innocent blood that should not have been shed. Much wickedness abounds in their leadership.

Are you ready to run to Me? Do you long for My soon return or do you sleep, taking your rest? Do you secretly hope I will tarry that you may enjoy the world’s pleasures a little longer? So that you may achieve your worldly goals and take pride in them?

In this moment, would you choose Me or staying there longer?

Get your lives in order, My children, for My return is much closer than you imagine. I have told you in My Word I will come when you do not expect Me. Do not think you know when that is, but be ready at all times as the wise virgins.

My return is imminent.