Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(Prophetic Dreams and Visions From My Lovely Jesus) A Holy Declaration From Heaven

https://youtu.be/Yr2-H44wx3M?si=-JhfID9f2CC_QJMM

A Holy Declaration for the Bride & the 144000 from the Angel Gabriel 12-3-23 @ 5:40am

From My Lovely Jesus Channel

The declaration begins at 19:45 minutes into the video. Spiritual warfare and prayer are in the beginning.

I have recently thought a clue might be hidden in the 7 candlesticks in the beginning of the Book of Revelation. Could these 7 candlesticks be a menorah giving His church a clue to His timing of the Rapture of the Bride?

There is a meeting of all leaders of the UN happening now. In this meeting they are affirming a 7 year agreement from now until 2030. It is a meeting of peace and security and the digitalization of the world's population. It will be finalized on December 12, 2023. COP 28 is what they are calling this agreement.

May we all be worthy to escape what is coming upon the earth!