Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Behold the end has come. It is finished. A new time. A new place. (Krystal Beall; 12/28/23)

Behold the end has come. It is finished. A new time. A new place.
A new people. A new song. Awaken. (Krystal Beall; 12/28/23)

BEHOLD THE END HAS COME
DEC 28,2023 KRYSTAL BEALL

(Last paragraph....)
Behold the end has come upon these people. The sun set upon this
generation. A great and most destructive and purifying fire now falls.
Lift up your heads. Prepare for my arrival. Prepare to meet me.
HOLINESS. HOLY. HOLY. HOLY. It is finished. A new time.
A new place. A new people. A new song. Awaken. Shout and sing.
I AM glorified.

~~~~~~~

The Lord Is My Shepherd
14.8K subscribers
Dec 30, 2023

JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS 🔥✝️🙏🦋♥️

Pinned by The Lord Is My Shepherd
@thelordismyshepherd2576
1 hour ago

I have not come to bring peace but a sword. A sword dipped in blood. My HOLY blood. I AM the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. A GREAT man of war. A GREAT war it is. The battle rages. REPENT of your sins you adulterous generation. How many of you will not. The earth is handed over to a terrible and most destructive darkness. It is here and yet how so many remain blind. Indifferent. Undiscerning. Sin blinding man to his creator. Lovers of the world. Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD.

Idolatry abounding. My will be done. My kingdom comes. It shall be very dark as I AM revealed. So it is. VERY dark. Few notice. Few are they who can stand before me. Having died to themselves. Denying themselves. Picking up their crosses and following me. Counting the cost. Loving not their own lives into the death. Looking not behind them. To the left or the right.

I have called you out. Separate from the world that is in emnity with me. Refining my own with much trials and afflictions. Making you a living example and replica of ALL I AM. Giving you my ALL. My best. My keys. Having made you a living Crucified replica of myself. Withholding no good thing from you. Blessed are you. Blessed I say.

Behold the end has come upon these people. The sun set upon this generation. A great and most destructive and purifying fire now falls. Lift up your heads. Prepare for my arrival. Prepare to meet me. HOLINESS. HOLY. HOLY. HOLY. It is finished. A new time. A new place. A new people. A new song. Awaken. Shout and sing. I AM glorified.

JESUS CHRIST