Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nephilim Giants Found At The Miami Mall?

Gabe Poirot
2.2M subscribers
145,963 views Premiered Jan 5, 2024

🔍 Dive deep into the perplexing event that took place at the Bayside Miami Mall on New Year's Eve! 🚔 What triggered the sudden influx of 70 cop cars? Join us as we dissect the eerie occurrences that puzzled spectators, delving into possible connections with the Miami Mall 2024 Giants, "Aliens", Or Nephilim.

🌌 Could there be a mysterious correlation between these paranormal phenomena? 🧐 Our investigation explores eyewitness accounts, speculation, and theories surrounding this bizarre incident, aiming to unravel the secrets hidden behind the night.

📜 In this recap, we scrutinize the events that unfolded on that unforgettable evening, seeking answers to the riddle that has captivated the online community. 👁️ Don't miss this intriguing journey into the unexplained, as we piece together the puzzle behind the Miami Mall spectacle.
Get the heaven to earth sweatshirt with free shipping here

ANOTHER YouTube from a year ago...

Canadian Man Filmed A Giant (Nephilim?)...then DIED three months later

Gabe Poirot
2.2M subscribers
61,609 views Premiered Jan 3, 2023
He Films a GIANT (Nephalim??), Goes Missing, then Tragedy Happens | Andrew Dawson | National Park
GET MY 90 day devotional HERE: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/buil...
(Sling and Stone channel credit reaction!)
Nephalim are a mythical creature mentioned in the Bible, and are often depicted as being a hybrid of humans and angels. This Canadian man Andrew Dawsom filmed tiktoks where there was a giant on top of a mountain. He then claimed that the CIA was tracking him down and stopping him. Later on he was reported dead. He also saw UFOs as well.
Similar to:
Man Goes Viral After Posting Video of an Alleged Giant In Canada
A giant humanoid figure filmed on top of a mountain in Canada. Witness claims to be stalked by CIA.
#unexplained #giant #nephilim
Park Rangers Are COVERING UP THIS In Jasper National Park
Park Rangers TERRIFIED By Jasper National Park

+++++++++++

10 FOOT CREATURES IN MIAMI MALL

Global Rapture Watchers
16.2K subscribers
16K views 1 day ago

16,905 views Jan 5, 2024
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/chrisestep1455

Re: Nephilim Giants Found At The Miami Mall?

Thanks Calvin,
I Smell a coverup here.... I watched a twitter short of a Guy who called his dad who is miami police, and he was hush hush...

As in the days of Noah.