Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DREAM Hold on to Your Hats! (It’s Going to be a Rough Ride) By 444 Prophecy News

[sent from Elliot Hong...]

This vision of 9/11 could suggest a False Flag on 1/19(Jewish 11/9)
which can be read as 911.

DREAM

Hold on to Your Hats! (It’s Going to be a Rough Ride) – Anno.Domini.144K
By 444 Prophecy News on 2024/01/13 LINK

Hold on to Your Hats! (It’s Going to be a Rough Ride)
JANUARY 12, 2024 9:15 PM
ANNO.DOMINI.144K
January 12, 2024

In a dream vision, the Holy Spirit placed me in the spirit standing next to a man who wore a hat. The man appeared to be in late middle age, perhaps early senior years, and the hat he wore was a tan “boonie” military contractor’s style hat. The hat’s thin adjustable strap hung under his chin. On the hat itself lay a colorful assortment of pins, souvenirs of places and former job postings. He exuded the air of a military veteran from long ago—perhaps the Gulf War (1990-1991) or in the early years of the War in Afghanistan (2001-2021) or the Iraq War (2003-2011)—someone whose memories remained with him. His blue eyes were wry, flinty, cynical, even haunted.

I was uncertain as to why I was standing next to a man dressed this way. As if in answer to my unspoken question, the man suddenly looked at me with his blue eyes, smiled, and uttered one word: “9/11”. He spoke no more. Just before I awoke from the dream, I looked down and saw that I held a similar boonie hat in my own hands.

In the days since I had that dream vision, I’ve wondered what message the Holy Spirit wished to impart. At first glance, the man seemed to have no obvious connection with 9/11. But the words he said were explicitly pronounced “nine-eleven” (9/11), not “nine-one-one” (911), the universal emergency number. The September 11, 2001 attacks—in which four hijacked planes were used as weapons to crash into NYC’s Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and rural southwestern Pennsylvania—were supposedly carried out by al-Qaeda Islamist suicide terrorists. But in the years since the attacks, much has been revealed that leads discerning minds to question the credibility of key parts of the official narrative. Many “conspiracy theorists” today regard 9/11 to be a classic case of a false flag event constructed to lead America into war.

When I reflected on the dream vision, three messages emerged. The first message is that American(?!) military contractors were involved in planning and executing some of the events of 9/11. The second message is that another 9/11 style false flag event on US soil is planned to shed innocent blood and take our nation to war again. The third message is a warning that the American people will need to “hold on to their hats” because they will be absolutely shocked and surprised by the event as it unfolds and leads to other unimaginable events.

During America’s judgement in the times ahead, stay close to the Lord. Hold Him in your heart and feel Him in your nearest breath. Worship Him and feel the kindling warmth of His love. Hearken to His voice and humbly obey His instructions and guidance. He will protect you and use you to protect others, body and soul.

Scriptures at LINK

LINK