Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A YEAR OF GREAT HARVEST (1/19/24; Ali Winters)

A YEAR OF GREAT HARVEST (1/19/24; Ali Winters)

A YEAR OF GREAT HARVEST JAN 19,2024 ALI WINTERS

The Lord Is My Shepherd
14.9K subscribers
Jan 19, 2024
JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS ♥️🦋✝️🔥⚘️🙏🙌

Transcript
Follow along using the transcript.

@thelordismyshepherd2576
Pinned by The Lord Is My Shepherd
@thelordismyshepherd2576
1 hour ago

What awaits? What is ahead for 2024? Is there more in 2024?
2024, a year of great shaking, a year of great harvest. LINK

But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God. My times are in Your hand.

Stand in strength against demonic forces that will only increase in intensity as the year advances. Walk in My will, live in My Word. Allow no unclean thing to enter your heart or mind. 2024 offers great opportunity along with great opposition. Take both with your faith strong in My Word. Know My Word, don't assume. Know what I have spoken for therein will be your power, strength and truth.

In You, O LORD do I take refuge, let me never be put to shame. In Your righteousness deliver me. Incline Your ear to me, rescue me speedily. Be a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me.

2024 will be a year of extravagance to test faith, to tempt the eye to control the mind. Many will fall prey to the devices of evil. 2024 will set an agenda for years to come.

(In researching the word 'extravagance' I learned its meaning; Excessive, immodest, indifferent to restraints imposed by truth, prudence or good taste. In Hebrew its meaning is wasteful, lavish, prodigal, profuse).

Love the LORD, all you his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride. Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD! Scriptures from Psalm 31