Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PROPHECY -- FALSE GODS U B Ready

PROPHECY -- FALSE GODS

U B Ready
12.1K subscribers

5,695 views Feb 13, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKyXEfUVpXA

https://www.youtube.com/@ubready4duty/videos

Re: PROPHECY -- FALSE GODS U B Ready

Breaking News

Behold Israel with Amir Tsarfati
843K subscribers

11,678 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GGa1zPE7E

Amir Tsarfati: Be a Light Unto the Nations

Behold Israel with Amir Tsarfati
843K subscribers

18K views 22 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0SDBFC_rwE&rco=1

Mollie:

THANKS VEERY MUCH for sharing THIS / PROPHECY --
FALSE GODS U B Ready" YouTube on WOTW LINK!!!

Feb 13, 2024
U B Ready
P O Box 579
Rutland VT 05702

ubready54@gmail.com

U B Ready
2/10/2024

FALSE GODS

Jeremiah 2:26-28
26 As the thief is ashamed when he is found, so is the house of Israel ashamed; they, their kings, their princes, and their priests, and their prophets.
27 Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.
28 But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.

My son, WRITE AND DECLARE THIS WORD TO THOSE IN MY BODY TO DESTROY THE FALSE GODS AND IDOLS THEY WORSHIP.

They have polluted My house with the worship to these gods. They have polluted their hearts and REFUSE TO REPENT and allow Me to guide their steps. These gods take the shape of all your vain imaginations from lust, pride, greed, unholiness, ungodliness, unthankful ideas and thoughts polluting your mind. There is nothing new under the sun as all men's hearts continually conceive of evil plots and plans.

My son, THIS YEAR IS A RE-DO OF THE YEAR 2020.

The same two men are running for president.
The same two teams played in the super bowl.
The same team won the super bowl.
And like 2020, there will be a new disease X to lock the people away.

The people continue to exalt the same gods as in 2020, but now their worship is LOUDER.
Those that worship anarchy have grown BOLDER.
Those that worship sodomy have grown LOUDER.
Those that worship a man to change everything have grown MORE FERVENT.

BRACE YOURSELVES! FOR GREAT EVIL WILL RISE UP AFTER THE DARKNESS PASSES THROUGH THE LAND! (Note: a possible reference to the coming eclipse?)

My son, I WARNED those who would hear to NOT BE DECEIVED - yet DECEPTION has now FLOODED the world. The enemy has crept into My house so quietly and slowly that My body now worships strange gods TOTALLY UNAWARE. They have gently twisted My Word to fit the modern day narratives. Pastors dress like young people - thinking My Word is not enough to draw them in.

WHERE HAS THE HOLINESS GONE??

IS THIS NOT THE CHURCH OF LAODICEA??

REPENT NOW! AND COME OUT IF YOU WORSHIP IN THE CHURCH OF ICHABOD.

My son, I WEEP for My children who do not know My voice - for when I call them home, many will not hear. I have now set My judgment upon this nation, and many will not see it coming because they worship false gods.

REPENT NOW! Those who hear My voice. COME OUT OF ICHABOD and worship at the foot of My throne. Read My Word and FIND ME - NOT man-made FALSE GODS.

BE READY - FOR WAR AND PERSECUTION IS COMING TO YOUR NATION.

WILL YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR ME?

WILL YOU REALLY?

I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.
WILL YOU?
SOON YOU WILL HAVE THE CHANCE.

BRACE NOW! BRACE NOW! BRACE NOW!!

Amen.
Lord Jesus Christ