Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUSH! FOCUS! MARCH WILL BE THE BEGINNING GREATER MOMENTUM! - Lana Vawser

I HEARD THE LORD SAY, ‘PUSH! FOCUS! MARCH WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF GREATER MOMENTUM, MOVEMENT, SHIFTING AND SHAKING. MARCH AND BEYOND, THERE WILL BE A GREAT MOBILISING’
February 21, 2024

This week I heard the Lord say, ‘PUSH! FOCUS! Here comes a birthing! March will be the beginning of greater momentum, movement, shifting and shaking. Things will become UNSTUCK in March and MOVE. March and beyond there will be a great MOBILISING.’

As I sat with the Lord, those words ‘PUSH’ and ‘FOCUS’ were so strong. The word ‘PUSH’ was such a strong invitation from the Lord right now to stand tall and fast against ANYTHING that is standing against what the Lord is speaking. There is a PUSH that the Lord is birthing that is rooted in deep humility and dependence upon the Lord. It’s a resolve deeper than ever, that is rooted in the very truth of His infallible Word and who He is, that says, ‘ REFUSE TO MOVE.’

There is a fresh strength coming upon very weary saints. It’s a fresh strength not rooted in striving or man’s efforts: it’s being birthed from the place of DEEP dependence and yielding to Him.

More at link -

https://lanavawser.com/i-heard-the-lord-say-push-focus-march-will-be-the-beginning-of-greater-momentum-movement-shifting-and-shaking-march-and-beyond-there-will-be-a-great-mobilising/