Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DREAM 4/8 eclipse! Prophetic significance. Rapture? Key dates (Grace & Truth Ministries; 3/1/24)

DREAM 4/8 eclipse! Prophetic significance.
Rapture? Key dates (Grace & Truth Ministries; 3/1/24)

APRIL 8 ECLIPSE EXPLAINED: WHAT'S THE
PROPHETIC SIGNIFICANCE?? RAPTURE?
WHAT KEY DATES SURROUND IT?

Grace & Truth Ministries
4.26K subscribers
Mar 1, 2024
Rapture & Rapture Dreams

START YOUR NEW LIFE WITH JESUS ~ “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).

“All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23).

“God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). “Christ died for our sins. … He was buried. … He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6).

We can’t earn salvation; we are saved by God’s grace when we have faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. Believe that Christ died for you, and receive Him. Jesus Christ knows you and loves you. Pray the following prayer and accept Christ as your Savior:

"Dear God, I know I’m a sinner, and I receive your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ died for my sin and raised to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and have eternal life, in the name of Jesus. Amen."

~~~A note regarding dreams~~~

Godly dreams bring glory to God & encourage people to share the gospel with the goal of leading people to Christ, warning unbelievers, and giving wisdom, counsel, & encouragement to believers.

We know in the last days dreams will increase for these purposes (Joel/Acts). The Bible is always the basis for interpreting Godly dreams. We know the facts about Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection, and that He’s coming again. We know Jesus is the only way to be saved. We know the tribulation/wrath of God is coming on the earth; we know we will be caught up to meet our Savior in the air. We know Heaven and Hell are real.

God is using the brilliant creativity He’s used in both the Old and New Testaments to speak to people through dreams, out of His love for both the believer and the unbeliever alike. Praise Jesus! Maranatha! Love In Jesus Christ to you. 💕😊

Gina Turner - Official Amazon Author Page -
https://www.amazon.com/author/ginaturner

For additional prophetic details, see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdCR8hCbZk