Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THERE WILL BE A SECOND WIND (Nate Johnston)

This morning in my quiet time with the Lord I had a vision of people in a waiting room attached to IV. I then saw people come into the room with pitchers of water and oil. One at a time they were going around the room and washing their feet with the water and pouring the oil over their heads.

I knew these were those who were still being healed and detoxed from the past season - those who were still needing major refreshing from the hard season they had walked through.

The water and the washing of the feet represent the life of sanctification and holiness. The washing of feet in the dream was the act of removing impurities and everything that was tainting or poisoning their hearts. Bitterness, grief, unforgiveness, trauma, and every wound washed away by the water(spirit of God)

The oil represents both the season of pressing many have come from but also the oil of anointing that flows over the heads of God's faithful ones. Like David being anointed with oil by Samuel to be king this oil represents your commissioning from the wilderness to the frontlines for the Lord.

This is those who still feel like they are in the detox or a place of internal limbo before a launch or new day.

It’s the place of momentary pause before the green light.

Continued at link …..
https://www.nateandchristy.co/there-will-be-a-second-wind