Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NO LONGER IN THE SHADOWS (3/1/24; Glynda Lomax)

NO LONGER IN THE SHADOWS (3/1/24; Glynda Lomax)

NO LONGER IN THE SHADOWS MARCH 1,2024 GLYNDA LOMAX

The Lord Is My Shepherd
15K subscribers
1,262 views Mar 2, 2024 ⚘️🙏✝️🔥🌴♥️🦋

Transcript: LINK
As wicked powers in high places push all that is good from your world, the worst kinds of wickedness will take its place. Those of My children still in the world at the time this happens will witness evil increasing in the streets.

Evil and the vilest wickedness will fill your streets and cities and behind your closed doors, children. Strengthen yourself in My Word and in My Presence for what you will see then, for it will be horrific. Violence and evil in forms you have never witnessed before will no longer hide in the shadows but take its place proudly in the light of day for all to see.

Shame among the wicked will become a thing of the past as they boldly flaunt the most wicked of desires and acts in full public view. This will be a discouraging time for all believers, as everything you witness will appear to show defeat.

Be encouraged then for that is when the world’s cup of wickedness is full and I will bring the end of all things. Only those of My children still being refined and those who have assignments from on high will remain in the earth to see this evil.

Repent quickly if you have sinned that you be not on the earth in this grievous time.

NOTE: For years I have caught glimpses of a time in the future when all manner of sexual sin will be performed in broad daylight in public view, literally in the streets and sidewalks of our cities. This will be a time also when pedophilia is not only legal but encouraged and children will be victimized in unspeakable ways. Bestiality will also run unchecked.

NOTES:

Turning USA to dark trinity! Paganization of USA!
Jonathan Cahn: Trump's downfall (2/29/24) LINK