Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
April 8

This young lady (Kristy) had a dream from the Lord about the rapture and April 8 was in this dream. She said she is not setting dates, but only saying what was in the dream.

https://youtu.be/QyMfsn0O9r4?si=NZxzPvEt-zXkj3wb

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
When I was in my twenties, many Years ago, I dreamed of a place called Thebes, Egypt. There was a plague and glass dome buildings in this dream. Each dome held about 10 to 11 people inside. I knew in the dream the people in these glass domes were covered in the blood of the Lamb and protected from danger.

The bullseye for the 3rd. eclipse on April 8, 2024 has the cities of Egypt
and Thebes in its center. The cross over of the eclipses form an X, which
Is what they are calling the next plague.

April 8 is a very high watch day.

God bless!

Re: April 8

JR:

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING April 8 ON WOTW!!!!

I sent your POST to a few friends!!!

After sharing your post, I found this below*** had JUST
BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!

MAAANY BLESSINGS!!!

Calvin

***Did God Just Give A Huge Confirmation of 4/8 Eclipse
Being Our Possible Departure Date. This Is Huge

Genevieve Brazel
16.8K subscribers
Mar 3, 2024

Praise God precious family. Here’s the link to my 8th day video

• Powerful Rapture Dream Regarding The 8th. LINK

Powerful Dream from Genevieve Brazel!!

April 8, 2024 is shaping up to be a very high watch date!!

Thank you Calvin for sharing!!

God Bless

Hi, JR

Thank you for sharing that video, remarkable dream she was given. She seems very sincere and the details are very specific.

But also, what you personally added really caught my attention.
I was given a vision some time back, in the vision the Lord gave me a little ornament, which was just like a snow globe which as kids we would shake and watch the ‘snow’ fall. In the little snow globe I was given was beautiful house.
I found it really fascinating you were given so much detailed information on a plague and specific place names.

We are living in incredible times!

Penny

Thank you Penny! Kristy's dream with the date April 8th. was very interesting, especially since this coming eclipse has so many things connected to Jonah with it. The snow globes seem to offer protection similar to the domes. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together!

God Bless!!