Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This changes everything - The Purim Eclipse Will Be Huge (Supernatural By Design; 3/4/24)

This changes everything - The Purim Eclipse
Will Be Huge (Supernatural By Design; 3/4/24)

*THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING*
The Purim Eclipse Will Be Huge

Supernatural By Design
28.1K subscribers
Mar 4, 2024

In this urgent message, "*THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING*
The Purim Eclipse Will Be Huge", we will unpack why
the Purim Eclipse will have profound implications on
Bible Prophecy!

Welcome to Supernatural by Design! My name is Jarrett.
If you like this video, please subscribe to receive all the
latest content. LINK

We will discuss topics like Bible prophecy, celestial signs,
theological research, and biblical numerology that prove
that our world is supernatural by design and from our
Creator, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Thank you for watching! I always challenge my listeners
to research the Bible for themselves, but if you have any
thoughts or questions, please leave a comment below.
Whether or not you believe in Christ, I always support
productive conversations that support our spiritual growth,
so please be respectful.

Re: This changes everything - The Purim Eclipse Will Be Huge (Supernatural By Design; 3/4/24)

Good Morning, Calvin,

I watched this video yesterday, I only subscribed to his channel sometime the later part of 2023. I noticed he had been given the exact same 1335 day countdown to 2023 as I was shown back in 2018. However he had been shown a completely way to calculate it, using eclipses and signs in the heavens. This was confirmation enough for me to subscribe.

This is an excellent video, I highly recommend it to anyone who’s not watched it.

Penny

Re: This changes everything - The Purim Eclipse Will Be Huge (Supernatural By Design; 3/4/24)

Oops!
The sentence I wrote should read -

“However he had been shown a completely ‘different’ way to calculate it, using eclipses and signs in the heavens.”

I’m not absolutely sure, but I know it’s good for those in Christ!

I do think we are entering a time where we will witness miracles, signs and wonders!

One thing I am certain of - it will be exactly as God has planned from the beginning.

I believe a shaking is coming to the church, many are sleeping, oblivious to the time in which we are living.
We need to wake up and repent.

We’ve been deceived by wolves in sheep clothing, we have allowed ourselves to be distracted by the enemy and some have even forgotten their first love.

I think the Lord in His great mercy, is allowing a time of repentance. We will see the divide between those who love God and those who don’t, grow even wider.

There’s work to be done, and right now I think we are being given the chance to go all out for God and say “Here I am, send me”.

I believe a great harvest is to be reaped unlike anything the world has previously witnessed or will again.

It’s not time to kick against the goads, but bow humbly before the Lord and ask to be used for His glory in this most incredible time.

We are living in the end times, we have been chosen for such a time as this, we are incredibly blessed to be part of the amazing work the Lord is about to do on the earth.