Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TELL ME WHO I AM AGAIN?-Nate Johnston

TELL ME WHO I AM AGAIN?
A few nights ago in a dream I dreamt about a season I went through years ago.

It was a season where it felt like everything in my hands was removed.

Everything I found my value, worth, and identity in was no longer there to make me feel.. covered.

Doors around me shut. Relationships ended or changed.

Back then I even had a dream where all my favorite things were hanging on a wall and yet I couldn’t grab them. I felt raw, naked, and lost.

Who was I without them?

When I woke up the Lord began to speak to me;

“So many have forgotten who they really are after a long and tiresome battle-season"

“They immersed and invested themselves fully in the last chapter and now it has come to an end are trying to remember who they are without the tools they used, and the role they fulfilled”

IDENTITY CRISIS

I heard him continue to say;

“The enemy has tried to strip them of everything by tangling and tethering their identity to their activity and now it’s over they are left feeling lost and having to pick up the pieces of who they are again”

Yes, this is an Identity crisis moment for many because the merry-go-round was spinning fast for a long time, and now it’s stopped it feels like a sudden shock to the system realizing how much heart-work was avoided in the “busy”.

Who am I again? many are asking.

Who am I without what was in my hands?

Who am I without that affiliation?

Who am I without that desk nameplate?

DAVIDS MIGHTY MEN

Last night I dreamt I was watching David’s mighty men gathering together but their armor was missing and their weaponry was gone too.

Instead of fierce men who had seen wild exploits, these were timid men who felt insecure and afraid.

They seemed like they were in a battle of inner conflict. The enemy was raging hard at their minds to make them feel disqualified and small.

They were talking amongst themselves and spewing up fear and dread when David stood up amongst them and said “Mighty men, remember who you are! Remember WHOSE you are!”

Then this scripture came up in my spirit;

“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” Roman’s 8:14

You see, we have been seeing this moment through the lens of failure and shipwreck instead of identity upgrade and wholeness.

This is not a robbery. This is the Lord revealing where you have been robbed and Him reminding you of who and whose you are so you can come back into alignment with who He created you to be.

THE CROSSROAD

As I was writing this down the word “Crisis” kept changing into the word Crucis which is Latin for cross.

This is a crossroad right now that many have come, to realign us with the cross again.

Who we are in Christ and the finished work.

The enemy wants us to feel like this is a crisis but it’s really a God-ordained moment of deliverance.

COUNTERFEIT ARMOR

This has been a season where the old mantles we were wearing have had to be forfeited to make room for the new mantles God was giving us.

It’s been a burning of the plow and slaughtering the oxen season to get us ready for the new we were stepping into. But if we aren’t aware of that then we may feel like God is being cruel and resort to “Covering” ourselves in our own strength.

Why? Because an identity overhaul season can feel so raw that we instantly want to cover our nakedness instead of dealing with why we feel naked in the first place.

This is often achieved by running into comfortable environments where we feel temporarily covered by people and not God when that was created the warped diversions of our identities in the first place.

Anytime we cover ourselves with man’s mantles, we will always be led on a counterfeit path believing a counterfeit interpretation of who we are and sent on a counterfeit mission we call kingdom.

When David went before Saul to volunteer to kill Goliath, Saul put his armor on David but it didn’t fit.

What would have happened if David had wòrn that armor? The result may not have been the same.

Right now, God is removing man’s armor that has been on you.

The counterfeits and false mantles that have branded you in a way only God is meant to do.

Continue reading at link-
https://www.nateandchristy.co/tell-me-who-i-am-again

Re: TELL ME WHO I AM AGAIN?-Nate Johnston

Penny:

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!!!!

TELL ME WHO I AM AGAIN?-Nate Johnston LINK / LINK

I HEARD THE LORD SAY, ‘FAST AND PRAY, IT’S A NEW DAY’
March 7, 2024 LINK / LINK