Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Keep your Faith! Jesus is Still coming! (Final Ministry Days)

There are going to be pre-tribbers, there's going to be post-tribbers, there's going to be mid-tribbers, there's going to be triers all together. And I want you all to understand that there are all different events and everybody in their different beliefs will be held accountable for their own beliefs; they're going to be rewarded for their certain beliefs, you understand, because there are different levels of Heaven. People don't understand that; that's for another Bible study, and it would take me ages to be able to get everyone to understand exactly that.

And here's the thing, I cannot sit here and explain everything in detail; we are so far into prophecy. If your eyes are not open now, they won't be until the Rapture happens. You don't have to believe in the Rapture, but I do. You don't have to come against those who have a different belief; you don't have to keep quoting the Matthew 24 scripture in my comments; they're getting deleted because you are the ones that are twisting the scripture, and God has not opened your eyes and unveiled that just yet, okay? And that is because it's not made for this time; you're going to be used in a different season. This is my season now that I am being used, and a mocker and scoffer, somebody who comes against, debunks constantly, puts you down, makes fun of you, and pinpoints their finger right in your face.

And when I speak like on my Community page with bold letters capitalized, I'm not yelling; I want everyone to see because if I write in lowercase, the post usually gets bypassed; that is why I do that. Behind texting, people don't understand the tone, so what they do is sit there and think that you're yelling at them or causing discord. I ain't got time for that; I am here to post what God has shown me, and that is it.

So, we are here, stay encouraged, keep your lamps lit, okay, and your oil full. God bless.