Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PROPHECY - THE BEAR (U B Ready; 3/24/24)

PROPHECY - THE BEAR (U B Ready; 3/24/24)

PROPHECY-- THE BEAR

U B Ready
12.3K subscribers
Mar 24, 2024
U B Ready
PO Box 579
Rutland, VT 05702
ubready54@gmail.com

THE BEAR

Today's video will begin with a short account of an incident that occurred two days ago at 2:00 a.m. on Friday, March 22, 2024, in my back yard. I was in my living room and had just gotten up to go to bed. I first did a quick check around the house - checking the door locks, turning off lights and such. I was then startled as a motion sensor light in the back yard suddenly came on just as I was closing the blinds in the dining room window. It was very dark, but with the help of the small light, I was able to see some kind of movement, but could not make out what it was. I kept looking and watching, and was shocked when I suddenly realized I was looking at a huge black bear about 35 - 40 feet away from where I was standing at the window! I grabbed my phone and was able to quickly snap a few pictures of it while it was near the light. While I occasionally had seen black bears off the sides of the road when driving back and forth to work on our mountainous roads, this was the first time ever seeing one in my back yard.

I woke up my wife so she could also see it, and we both stood there at the window and watched as the bear wandered around the yard. He seemed to be on the prowl, searching for food. At one point, he turned and walked towards the house and right up to our deck, about 10 feet away from us at the window. We were then able to get a really good look at him as he stood there for a minute, looking in our direction. We could then see how very big he was. He then turned and headed to the back corner of the yard, back behind the shed and over the fence. My wife and I then looked at each other and said - Wow, what was that? What just happened? It was quite the experience!

During prayer later that day, I had been praying about the incident and what I had seen. I asked the Lord if there was any significance regarding this incident with the bear, and this is what He spoke to me.

Jeremiah 50:9
For, lo, I will raise up and cause to come up against Babylon
an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they
shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall
be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man: none
shall return in vain.

My son, VERY SOON THE DARKNESS WILL ENVELOPE THE WHOLE WORLD.
Confusion will be widespread as will be the chaos. Bands of people will be roaming the streets - driven by demons to steal, kill, and destroy. Many in My body will also be confused. Even though I have been warning - they have heard nothing. This is the time spoken of by My prophets of old and My true prophets of today.

THE DARKNESS OF THE WHOLE EARTH IS MY JUDGMENT ON A WORLD DESTINED FOR DESTRUCTION.

THE DARKNESS AFTERWARD WILL BE AT THE HAND OF THE BEAR.

My son, I have shown you a FAT, BLACK BEAR - when you have said it should be LEAN. (Note: I had commented that it was very big for just coming out of hibernation). While the world thinks that they are STARVING THE BEAR - he is actually GROWING STRONGER! Soon THE BEAR will come against this nation.

HE WILL START WITH DARKNESS IN THE FORM OF CYBER-ATTACKS. After a month with no power - many in this nation will be gone.

THE BEAR WILL STRIKE WITH HYPER-SPEED, and many will see and feel the effects.

My son, the ENEMY THAT HAS INVADED your nation will JOIN WITH THE BEAR to continue My judgment on Mystery Babylon. What this nation has sown, now will it reap. THE BEAR and THE DRAGON have entered into partnership and conspired the downfall of this nation.

My body will be in TOTAL SHOCK - for they have been taught lies and deceived into believing America will be great again.

The king of the RED STATES will go to war against the king of the BLUE STATES. Both kings are in allegiance to THE BEAR. Both have made deals to rule over their parties.

ALL WILL ANSWER TO THE YOUNG PRINCE WHO WILL BRING PEACE - EXCEPT TO MY CHILDREN.

My son, prepare those who will hear to STAND STRONG IN THE FAITH - FOR PERSECUTION UNLIKE EVER BEFORE will come on them for My Name's sake. Tell them I will be with them through ALL THE PERSECUTIONS. Many will come home during that time.

Many will also fall away during the PERSECUTIONS - not believing that TO DIE IS GAIN.

Many pretending to believe will TURN IN the true believers for arrest.

THE TIME IS AT THE DOOR NOW - THE BEAR IS ON THE PROWL.
ARE YOU READY?

Amen.
Lord Jesus