Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11-2-21 ~ The Rise of THE Beast (OBAMA) (BelieveActs2 -HARVEST; 11/2/21)

11-2-21 ~ The Rise of THE Beast (OBAMA)
(BelieveActs2 -HARVEST; 11/2/21)

11-2-21 ~ The Rise of THE Beast (OBAMA)

BelieveActs2 -HARVEST
5.82K subscribers
Nov 2, 2021

Scriptural Reference: Revelation 17:1-18 (Holman) LINK

4-25-21 (Tom Horn article): TOP SECRET SERIES—PART 33-RD DEGREE: Prophecy about the Coming of Apollo/Osiris. LINK

What is Salvation? Please read the following LINK
to help you gain an understanding: LINK

PLEASE READ:
Jesus is STILL our deliverer. He is the same yesterday, today and FOREVER!!! Don’t let the enemy (satan) try to LIE to you and make you think you can’t be saved because you fell away (are a prodigal) . . . NO!!! Jesus is calling you back to HIM!! Here’s what you do: REPENT from all of the sin you have been in. Ask the LORD Jesus to forgive you, to renew and restore you, to set you free from all demonic influences, witchcraft, curses and lies. Ask the LORD Jesus to be your LORD and Savior over every part of your life. Rededicate your life to Him. Ask HIM to help you hear His voice, to help you pick up your cross and to help you follow Him. AND HE WILL!!! He is the same yesterday, today and FOREVER!!! Amen and AMEN!!!

UGGG!!! PLEASE NOTE: Y*U-Tube is placing ads on my videos . . . AND Word PRESS is placing ads on my posts . . . This is NOT from me. I don’t support the ads, nor do I get any $$$ from the ads. FREELY I receive . . . FREELY I give.

NOTES:

WARNING From Jesus: “Rise of the Beast (Obama)
Quickly Approaches (BelieveActs2 -HARVEST; 3/27/24) LINK

My 1998 Dream (bottom of this old ***post) shows BOMBS, MISSILES
(in an ll ll shape) coming into the USA. This was 10 years before
***"O" (AC) was elected president of Babylon USA (Rev. 18 LINK)!!

11 = disorder and judgment