Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“LEAVE YOUR EGYPT” (Skipping With Jesus; 4/30/24): "Visions, words" re: "time" NOW!

“LEAVE YOUR EGYPT” (Skipping With Jesus; 4/30/24):
"Visions, words" re: "time" NOW!

Visions, revelations "words" re: "time" we are in
RIGHT NOW!!! “GO FORTH, LEAVE YOUR EGYPT”
(Skipping With Jesus; 4/30/24)

At 1:50, she reminds us how she was given the message
below on 4/22/24....

URGENT WORD SPOKEN BY GOD THE FATHER
- “TO MY CHOSEN ONES” -095-042024

At 2:51, she goes on to share visions, revelations, "words"
about the "time" we are in RIGHT NOW!!!

~~~~~~~

PASSOVER 2024 - “GO FORTH, LEAVE YOUR EGYPT” 105-043024

Skipping With Jesus
970 subscribers
Apr 30, 2024
PASSOVER 2024 - “GO FORTH, LEAVE YOUR EGYPT”
04/30/24 @ 12:32 a.m.
Commander & Chief, Christ Jesus’ Voice

07/23/22 - God of Angel Armies spoke these words to me; “I am extracting back the authenticity of My Glory Realms rightly belonging to My Son. Satan has counterfeited My Holy Spirit and bound My Children in chains long enough.”

The Father said, in a loud authoritative voice, to me. “I AM OVER IT!” Deliverance in My Glory is obtainable for My Children when the scales of their spiritual eyes fall off and their sight is opened to My realms of Glory.”

❤️‭‭Exodus‬ ‭20‬:‭1‬-‭2 ‭AMP

“GO FORTH out of your Egypt, to the land I promised to your ancestors. Carry the scars of your once wounded heart as badges of honor, from the slavery you have escaped. No more will you be bound in the chains of shame and guilt, for I have redeemed you from your sins. You are cleansed as white as the newly driven snow. Your sins are forgotten and driven as far as the east is from the west. You are a Child of the King, a royal priesthood.

GO FORTH, out of your captivity in Egypt, for I have a land I have prepared for you, flowing with milk and honey. No more will you slave for a morsel of food, left over from another. You will eat with Me, at the table I have prepared for you in the presence of your enemies. You will walk with Me and talk with Me in the cool of the sunset of a new day. My Creation will hear you raising your voice in songs of praise to Me, with each new dawn. You will know that each new day is a day I have made, you will rejoice and be glad in it.

In the heat of the day, you will rest in the shadow of My Wings. When the enemy comes against you I will place you in the cleft of the rock. You will not fear the arrow by day nor the terror by night. No more will you believe the lies of the enemy, that kept you bound in your Egypt.

As I speak My Truth to you, rest in Me, as I show you who you are in your New Life on your Promised Land. The land I promised to your ancestors before you were born.

Yes, I had planned for you to be the one to walk out of Egypt within your generational bloodline. No more will the enemy repeat his curses, cycles and lies throughout your generational heritage. You are My Chosen One! I planned, now I am calling you to lead your family out of Egypt. Taking back what rightly belongs to Me. Just as Moses led My People to their freedom, you will be led by Holy Spirit out of your Egypt. You will leave your poverty mindset in the land of slavery. The spirit of abandonment and rejection will also be left behind in the land of the forgotten. You will mature in relationship with Me, for you no longer have the time to ideally continue in your transitional religious ways…
.You are no longer blind to the Spirit, for I have removed the scales from your eyes, now you see from My perspective. Your ears have been open to the Spirit. You are able to hear My voice in the whisper of His wind. …

Passover 2024, you have been delivered through Me from all that kept you bound to your Egypt. Walk out in your deliverance, into the freedom I have for you in the land I have promised you. For it is in My Name, through the authority My Father has given Me. Your broken heart is healed, your tormented mind is set free, and your crushed spirit is restored. It is My time for you to cross over your Jordan River. Entering into your promised land with a healed heart, renewed mind and restored spirit. I am making all things new for you. …

I will make a way in your wilderness and open up flowing streams in the desert. So that you, whom I have shaped and formed for myself, will proclaim My praise. Walk into your Promised Land with Me, testifying of the great things I have transformed in you and your life. Because it is through My Blood and through the words of your testimony that you are an overcomer. Both from your Egypt and the enemy of your soul.

“LEAVE YOUR EGYPT” (Skipping With Jesus; 4/30/24): "Visions, words" re: "time" NOW!

You are now a citizen of your Promised Land. Sons and Daughters of the father and co-heirs with Me. You sit in Heavenly Places with Me. Now GO FORTH. in the authority I have given you. Go do Greater Works, than I did when I was amongst you as the Son of Man.

GO FORTH, in the Power of Holy Spirit. With Boldness and Courage bring My Kingdom into the earth. Remember, do not be afraid, for I am always with you. You are cherished and highly favored by Me. I love you with a pure and holy love, says the Lord your God.”

❤️‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬-‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬
❤️‭‭Exodus‬ ‭12‬:‭12‬-‭13‬, ‭50‬-‭51‬ ‭NLT‬‬
❤️‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭14‬-‭17‬ ‭AMP‬‬
❤️‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ ‭NLT‬
❤️‭‭Luke‬ ‭17‬:‭20‬-‭21‬ ‭TPT‬‬
❤️‭‭Malachi‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬-‭18‬ ‭AMP‬‬