Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Passover" & "Rapture" May 7-14 explained (dunamis333; 4/30/24); HEAVENS seem to be speaking NOW

"Passover" & "Rapture" May 7-14 explained (dunamis333; 4/30/24);
The HEAVENS seem to be speaking NOW!!

Listen starting at 11:20

~~~~~~~~~~~

THE RAPTURE ON THE LAST DAY OF PASSOVER:
MAY 14, 2024, ON ISRAEL'S 76th BIRTHDAY!!

dunamis333
7.42K subscribers
Apr 30, 2024

"On the fourteenth day [May 7] of the first month at twilight is the Lord’s Passover. And on the fifteenth day [May 8] of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to the Lord; seven days [May 8 - May 14] you must eat unleavened bread. On the first day [May 8] you shall have a holy convocation; you shall do no customary work on it. But you shall offer an offering [that is, offer up the confession that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God] made by fire [ that is, from the fire of God's love in the inward man] to the Lord for seven days [May 8 - May 14]. The seventh day [May 14, 2024] shall be a holy convocation...".’ ” [Lev.23:5-8][Words in bracket are mine]

The Lord is going to send His angels to gather us up into heaven to spend the seventh day of Passover with Him. This is the holy convocation of the seventh day of Passover. A google search for the word "convocation" produced the following:

A large formal meeting of people: A convocation (from the Latin convocare meaning "to call/come together", a translation of the Greek ἐκκλησία ekklēsia) is a group of people formally assembled for a special purpose..."

I believe the Lord was referring to May 14, 2024, the seventh day of Passover when He said: "...I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day [that is, until May 14, 2024] when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.” [Matt.26:29]

Also Paul appears to infer that the Lord will come back on Passover when he wrote the following: "For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death TILL HE COMES." [1 Cor.11:23-26]

I believe "till He comes" is refering to the Lord coming for us on the seventh day of Passover on May 14, 2024!!!

NOTES:

The "LINE-UP" in the heavens ("HEAVENS DECLARE") seems
to "ALSO" BE A STRONG CONFIRMATION for these next few
days.....

Psalm 19
1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the Sun.
5 It is like a BRIDEGROOM coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.

Moon passes 5 planets 5/4-5/8, birthed @ Venus (5/7);
"5,6,7, JESUS!", Age of Grace door closes?! LINK

Please set the OLD SKY CHART LINK

Year: 2024
Month: 5
Day:
Moon at Saturn on 5/4
Moon at Mars on 5/5
Moon at Mercury on 5/6
Moon at Venus on 5/7
Moon disappears, then birthed***
Moon at Sun & Jupiter on 5/8
Hour: 12
Minute: 00

SEE: MOONGIANT LINK Calendar for May, 2024

***8 = New Birth; New Beginning

There was NO NUMBER "8" in Charity's vision:

From Charles LINK, the DOOR TO THE AGE OF GRACE CLOSED!!!

"Warning vision of last tumbler clicking into place it's
an eight!"'' LINK

I saw charities dream 5,6,7 Jesus!! Then the door closed
the age of grace ended I saw God shift his eye to Israel
and the number nine for judgement of the nations